• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Get off of my property"

Righteous shoot. NEVER be on a man's front step while assaulting him and trying to disarm him.
Legally youre correct, but as mentioned above, he escalated it by going inside, getting the gun, and returning. This was a caee of Bigman syndrome intimidating another with Little man syndrome. This time Big Man lost.

Were I the judge I would say thats not what a reasonable person would do. A reasonable person would have called the cops. He should do some time.

IMO, the stepdad should have come out and shot his whore wife, then shot himself. The man was there, at the court appointed time, to pick up his son, but the cunt wife and dickhead stepdad said “Fuck the court” and made other plans. On that day, the stepdad killed the son’s father. And nobody suffered from it except the dad, who is now dead, and the son, who will be a basket case for the rest of his life.

Wait I didn’t see his Lungs get blown out?!? Damn grandpa Joe telling stories.

Dude should have left after the gun came out and probably not wise to tell someone “ you better fuckin use it or I’m gonna take it from you”

Lots of dumb motherfuckers in this world. Karma pays em a visit once in a while!

Reactions: kenny1773
Lots of dumb motherfuckers in this world. Karma pays em a visit once in a while!
That’s it. People are fuckin RETARDED and you never know what they will do.

When I was younger (only 38 now) but if I got into a road rage incident or someone wanted to talk crazy I’d follow them home and try and fight and be stupid. Then one day something clicked “I’m not even crazy what if these MF’ers just don’t have anything to lose?!?” Now I just keep it movin.

Was that a shot into the ground before little fella got thrown off the deck?

Reactions: Maggot
Found himself in a gunfight with nothing but loud threats.

Chose not to disengage when he realized the situation he was in. Escalated it in fact.

Legally it's as clean as it can be.

Morally, who cares, none of us know the whole story.

But that's a dumb corpse. This shit isn't television. Armed people don't run away when you yell at them.

Reactions: 101st
IMO, the stepdad should have come out and shot his whore wife, then shot himself. The man was there, at the court appointed time, to pick up his son, but the cunt wife and dickhead stepdad said “Fuck the court” and made other plans. On that day, the stepdad killed the son’s father. And nobody suffered from it except the dad, who is now dead, and the son, who will be a basket case for the rest of his life.
Dealt with a dumb bitch ex and kids... It's a shit show. And if you're a dad there ain't shit you can do about it... The system is set up to actually encourage you to be an uninvolved deadbeat.

There was that case a few weeks back where the dad shot the judge who handled his custody case. Shooter may have been an abusive POS... Or maybe not. Either way, I shed no tears for that judge... I'm sure he totally screwed over dozens of decent dads before some wacko POS offed him. There's probably a line of guys around the block waiting to piss on his grave. Good riddance.

BTW, I eventually "won" when it came to my kids and ex. I'm remarried, my shit is paid off and I do just fine... The ex is 60 lbs overweight with all sorts of health problems. She's "engaged" to a VP of a bank, but he won't marry her unless she agrees to a prenup... Because she's a known gold digging whore.

The system is a rigged pain in the ass but it's not worth losing your life over.

Mike

It was handled wrong on both sides. The father should have followed legal channels. Granted, private property is to be respected and he would have wanted his own house respected.

The shooting was not justified. He was not assaulting anyone, he was there to pick up his son. He did not threaten to assualt anyone. In fact, he mentioned that he called the cops.

Does castle doctrine mean you can shoot someone on your property? I thought it was meant for defense against deadly force on your property.

Maybe I am just upset for the father being dead. My brother had a heck of a time with his first wife and their daughter. He got smart and asked the state of New Hampshire to garnish his wages for child support. That way, the ex-wife received a check from the state and could not claim that he did not pay. Eventually, he got full custody. His ex-wife attacked him and he held back when he could have done her in. He legitimately has a black belt in Kenpo Karate.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Legally youre correct, but as mentioned above, he escalated it by going inside, getting the gun, and returning. This was a caee of Bigman syndrome intimidating another with Little man syndrome. This time Big Man lost.

Were I the judge I would say thats not what a reasonable person would do. A reasonable person would have called the cops. He should do some time.
What reasonable person would call the fucking cops ? Have you been in a fucking coma the last decade ?
If you’re going to call them call them bacon; never invite them into a situation especially on your property. Vampires and pigs never invite them in - ever

1701308901172.jpeg

Did you watch the same video?
Are we going to rehash this again, with the same internet lawyers calling it a bad shoot getting it wrong all over again???
NO, it was right the first time. despite what the idiot above said, he should have called the police. What would have happene, though is he would have had to give up the child, His small man ego wouldnt let that happen so he went for a gun.. Then big man's ego got him killed. Stupid people make stupid decisions, and get stupid results. It may have been a legal shoot but it wasnt a good shoot.

Reactions: Makinchips208
If you are holding a gun, which is your right, and someone makes an effort to take it from you, you can shoot them.

There it is, simple enough. That's all the legal shit you need to understand to know why he wasn't charged. Add the fact that the warm corpse approached him and actually went belly to belly while making threats and acting very aggressively. It's as legal as it can be. Look at the woman cowering away from him as he yells. He was very aggressive on private property and refused to leave after being clearly told to do so repeatedly by the land owner. There's nothing to debate here..

If you are holding a gun, which is your right, and someone makes an effort to take it from you, you can shoot them.

There it is, simple enough. That's all the legal shit you need to understand to know why he wasn't charged. Add the fact that the warm corpse approached him and actually went belly to belly while making threats and acting very aggressively. It's as legal as it can be. Look at the woman cowering away from him as he yells. He was very aggressive on private property and refused to leave after being clearly told to do so repeatedly by the land owner. There's nothing to debate here..
Youre right and wrong. He was an idiot, who was in the wrong about the child and instead of acting like a reasonable man, he acted like a little child so you're wrong.

You're right though that there's nothing further to debate.

Youre right and wrong. He was an idiot, who was in the wrong about the child and instead of acting like a reasonable man, he acted like a little child so you're wrong.

You're right though that there's nothing further to debate.
You're arguing morality.

I'm speaking legality.

You're also making some serious assumptions based on what one person said in a 30 second clip. We have no idea what was actually going on there. What if the son was cowering behind the door begging them not to make him leave with his abusive dad?

You have no idea what was going on there, so legal judgement is the only thing to discuss, and there's nothing to discuss, it's cut and dry.

You're arguing morality.

I'm speaking legality.

You're also making some serious assumptions based on what one person said in a 30 second clip. We have no idea what was actually going on there. What if the son was cowering behind the door begging them not to make him leave with his abusive dad?

You have no idea what was going on there, so legal judgement is the only thing to discuss, and there's nothing to discuss, it's cut and dry.
There was a lot more on this when it happened. Bottom line he had legal custody at that time, which gives him a LEGAL right to be on the property to collect the child, and she/they refuse it.

Little man had a number of options.

-He could have gone inside and let them settle it.

-He could have told his cunt wife to get back inside.

-He cold have called the police

And Big man had options

-Could have called the police, showed them the paperwork, and collected the child.

-Could have retreated to fight another day.

Little man acted like a little man and had to get a gun and ended up killing someone. to protect his ego. Assumption? Perhaps. But you made a lot of them too, like the child cowering behind the door.

It was only 'legal' because some judge said so, anothe judge might have found differently

Good shoot. Trespasser huffed and puffed, and got dead.

Parental kidnapping is a third-degree felony in Texas. Possessing a firearm while committing a felony is also a crime. Really curious why charges were never brought.

In the town I reside near they police will not become involved in parental rights cases. If the father has court appointed time to pick up the child and the mother refuses they will not do anything about. They will tell you to take her to court but they will not interfere. Biggest bunch of horse shit I have ever seen. And it looks like in that video someone was standing in the door right behind the dead guy when he got shot.

Snip…..He did not threaten to assualt anyone. In fact, he mentioned that he called the cops…….snip
He did in fact threaten the man with assault via the gov’ts gangbangers. Calling the cops on someone is a death threat against them.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Islander
Just moved from lubbock where this happened where i was with DPS. The mom (a judge) played this game all the time with baby daddy. She would intentionally move her kids around to other places, take them home late, or they would be Mia when dad came to get them. Lubbock pd and the SO dealt with this numerous times on call outs. it was well known what mom was doing. Every time dad came it was confrontation and dad recorded every minute.. so did mom (judge).
This time mom was told by dist courts she had to play nice, but to no one's surprise, she didn't. Argument started, she didn't try to de-escalate the situation at all, but just recorded it. Gunman RETREATED into his home and got a conviently placed weapon INSTEAD of locking the door and calling for police. But decided to come get some and be Rambo. Its many officers opinion that it was a set up to wack dad and that immediately going back into the house and calling for help, your "fear for life" excuse went right out the window. Rumor (cough cough) has it in the police world that several officers were placed on leave after getting arrest warrants for him which were already signed by a judge...and that those warrants unalived themselves.

Reactions: Ronws
Correct, but this is a civil issue viewed by the courts. Unless there's intent that can be proven that the kids are being held against their will, not much you can do. Fat chance of that charge making it espically if there's no background of child safety concerns. Call your lawyer, pay money, then petition the court which at best will be a contempt of court charge.
Parental kidnapping is a third-degree felony in Texas. Possessing a firearm while committing a felony is also a crime. Really curious why charges were never brought.

Good shoot. Trespasser huffed and puffed, and got dead.
And is probably still a porch decoration.
Wrong. He wast trespassing. He had a legal right to be there to get his child.
Kid wasn't there, it was the little man's place of business, converted house. We've been over this.
I got this far and stopped reading.
We generally agree. Your delivery and dedication to the message cracks me up sometimes. Thanks for bringing some levity to my evening.

Reactions: wade2big
In the town I reside near they police will not become involved in parental rights cases. If the father has court appointed time to pick up the child and the mother refuses they will not do anything about. They will tell you to take her to court but they will not interfere. Biggest bunch of horse shit I have ever seen. And it looks like in that video someone was standing in the door right behind the dead guy when he got shot.

Just moved from lubbock where this happened where i was with DPS. The mom (a judge) played this game all the time with baby daddy. She would intentionally move her kids around to other places, take them home late, or they would be Mia when dad came to get them. Lubbock pd and the SO dealt with this numerous times on call outs. it was well known what mom was doing. Every time dad came it was confrontation and dad recorded every minute.. so did mom (judge).
This time mom was told by dist courts she had to play nice, but to no one's surprise, she didn't. Argument started, she didn't try to de-escalate the situation at all, but just recorded it. Gunman RETREATED into his home and got a conviently placed weapon INSTEAD of locking the door and calling for police. But decided to come get some and be Rambo. Its many officers opinion that it was a set up to wack dad and that immediately going back into the house and calling for help, your "fear for life" excuse went right out the window. Rumor (cough cough) has it in the police world that several officers were placed on leave after getting arrest warrants for him which were already signed by a judge...and that those warrants unalived themselves.
Correct, but this is a civil issue viewed by the courts. Unless there's intent that can be proven that the kids are being held against their will, not much you can do. Fat chance of that charge making it espically if there's no background of child safety concerns. Call your lawyer, pay money, then petition the court which at best will be a contempt of court charge.

I took my ex-wife to court for not handing over my kids. She was held in contempt and got a 90 day jail sentence. The jail sentence was suspended but she never tried to keep the kids from me again. She doesn't look good in orange.

I was just as pissed as the biological father in the video. I held back from doing what I wanted to do which was horsewhip the ex-wife.

She along with all of her relatives were looking for any excuse to get me thrown in jail. Acting in a violent or angry manner would have got me landed behind bars or shot like the father in this video.

The ex-mother-in-law did try to have me murdered by the cops a couple of years later. She lost her patience in waiting for an excuse to kill me. So she lied to the cops and tried have me "swatted." I sued the bitch and WON! She's probably shoveling coal in hell now.

Like me, the biological father in this video had every right to be pissed. Just looking at the video, a skillful attorney could have twisted the entire thing around along with lies from the stepdad and the boy's mother to make it look like the biological father had a temper and was extremely violent. With the right judge or jury, they could have got a civil protection order against the biological father.

I think that I'm on pretty good ground when I say that because, ultimately, the stepfather was not charged. This doesn't make it right. That's reality.

Here's another angle on this. When the biological father got angry, acted aggressively and refused to leave, he played right into their hands.

He would have played right into their hands if the worse thing they did was get a civil protection order against him. In the end, he played right into their hands so the stepfather had an excuse to kill him.

I've learned that sometimes a soft voice can really piss off your opponent. My father use to tell me with regards to bullies, "Son, don't let them see you get angry. When that happens they know they hurt your feelings and they enjoy it. When you don't get angry, they are the ones that get upset."

It took me a long time for that advice to sink in. So I also take a lesson from Southern women.

They have the art of not appearing angry down to perfection. Ask any Southerner what "bless your heart," really means.

Like me, the biological father would have been better off taking his ex-wife to court. For those that would say it would not have done any good and that they would have slapped the ex-wife on the wrist, I agree. You might be right. However, the biological father would still be alive.

I can say all this because I can see that situation from both sides. The biological father had every right to be pissed. However, he gave the stepfather a good excuse for a good shoot.

I took my ex-wife to court for not handing over my kids. She was held in contempt and got a 90 day jail sentence. The jail sentence was suspended but she never tried to keep the kids from me again. She doesn't look good in orange.

I was just as pissed as the biological father in the video. I held back from doing what I wanted to do which was horsewhip the ex-wife.

She along with all of her relatives were looking for any excuse to get me thrown in jail. Acting in a violent or angry manner would have got me landed behind bars or shot like the father in this video.

The ex-mother-in-law did try to have me murdered by the cops a couple of years later. She lost her patience in waiting for an excuse to kill me. So she lied to the cops and tried have me "swatted." I sued the bitch and WON! She's probably shoveling coal in hell now.

Like me, the biological father in this video had every right to be pissed. Just looking at the video, a skillful attorney could have twisted the entire thing around along with lies from the stepdad and the boy's mother to make it look like the biological father had a temper and was extremely violent. With the right judge or jury, they could have got a civil protection order against the biological father.

I think that I'm on pretty good ground when I say that because, ultimately, the stepfather was not charged. This doesn't make it right. That's reality.

Here's another angle on this. When the biological father got angry, acted aggressively and refused to leave, he played right into their hands.

He would have played right into their hands if the worse thing they did was get a civil protection order against him. In the end, he played right into their hands so the stepfather had an excuse to kill him.

I've learned that sometimes a soft voice can really piss off your opponent. My father use to tell me with regards to bullies, "Son, don't let them see you get angry. When that happens they know they hurt your feelings and they enjoy it. When you don't get angry, they are the ones that get upset."

It took me a long time for that advice to sink in. So I also take a lesson from Southern women.

They have the art of not appearing angry down to perfection. Ask any Southerner what "bless your heart," really means.

Like me, the biological father would have been better off taking his ex-wife to court. For those that would say it would not have done any good and that they would have slapped the ex-wife on the wrist, I agree. You might be right. However, the biological father would still be alive.

I can say all this because I can see that situation from both sides. The biological father had every right to be pissed. However, he gave the stepfather a good excuse for a good shoot.
It is unreal what women get away with in custody situations. It is a very long and expensive battle and unfortunately usually a lost cause. My Stepson battles this they do everything they possibly can to get him to lose his cool and do something stupid. The children unfortunately are hurt the worst. Don't have children with crazy bitches.

Nobody reads anymore.

Stone cold killer was not the step father. He was just smashing out the woman.

It was his property. He asked trespasser to leave. Trespasser was much larger and aggressive, and stated he would not leave. Smaller property owner arms himself to prevent bodily harm.

Large dead guy (Chad) says he’ll take his gun and beat his ass. Large dead Chad grabs for gun. Property owner jukes old guy and caps him in self defense since dead Chad had already made his intent to commit serious bodily harm.

Good shoot. He wasn’t charged because Chad was a doofus. Chad is now dead and his widow got no monies.

It is unreal what women get away with in custody situations. It is a very long and expensive battle and unfortunately usually a lost cause. My Stepson battles this they do everything they possibly can to get him to lose his cool and do something stupid. The children unfortunately are hurt the worst. Don't have children with crazy bitches.

Keep reminding your stepson not to lose his cool. The cunts have this all figured out. Everytime he has an encounter with the bitch, there is a trap waiting for him.

I've discovered that if I talk like Mr. Rogers they get really pissed. You can see it in their eyes. Whenever he leaves their presence he really needs to tell the cunt (in a Mr. Rogers voice) to "have a nice day."

Using that MO hurts them as much as if they were getting banged with a spiked dildo. If they are videoing the encounter, he comes off as the more mature individual.

The same advice goes for email or texting. Use lots of "please" and "thank you." Sign of with "have a great day." If you really want steam coming out of their ears, sign off with "have a blessed day."

A narcissist will bait their victim. They will do everything they can to get the target upset and angry. Then they play the victim and say,"There he goes again. Despite my efforts to be civil he gets violent, threatening and destructive. I am so frightened around him."

I've learned this the hard way. Trust me, the Mr. Rogers tactic works.

Nobody reads anymore.

It was his property. He asked trespasser to leave. Trespasser was much larger and aggressive, and stated he would not leave. Smaller property owner arms himself to prevent bodily harm.

Large dead guy (Chad) says he’ll take his gun and beat his ass. Large dead Chad grabs for gun. Property owner jukes old guy and caps him in self defense since dead Chad had already made his intent to commit serious bodily harm.

Good shoot. He wasn’t charged because Chad was a doofus. Chad is now dead and his widow got no monies.
Bullshit. Youre the one who doesnt read. Read what a LEO who lived there said he and many officers felt. And then the arrest warrants didnt get delivered. Seems like the judge cunt had some pull in Lubbock. But no doubt the the officer making the statement below is on of Wade's statists.

Bullshit. This was little more than legal murder.

bdubmkg said:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kadams1563
Wrong. He wast trespassing. He had a legal right to be there to get his child.

Green shirt guy, may he rest in peace, should have stuck to ranting from the driveway or the nearest right of way. No judge granted him the right to be on that porch after being told to leave.

Now I received my law degree from wikipedia, but the judge's agents (law men) are subject to respecting the curtilage of a home when asked to do so. It could be argued that the same judge can't grant a private citizen more right's to another man's home than their governmental agents.

Keep reminding your stepson not to lose his cool. The cunts have this all figured out. Everytime he has an encounter with the bitch, there is a trap waiting for him.

I've discovered that if I talk like Mr. Rogers they get really pissed. You can see it in their eyes. Whenever he leaves their presence he really needs to tell the cunt (in a Mr. Rogers voice) to "have a nice day."

Using that MO hurts them as much as if they were getting banged with a spiked dildo. If they are videoing the encounter, he comes off as the more mature individual.

The same advice goes for email or texting. Use lots of "please" and "thank you." Sign of with "have a great day." If you really want steam coming out of their ears, sign off with "have a blessed day."

A narcissist will bait their victim. They will do everything they can to get the target upset and angry. Then they play the victim and say,"There he goes again. Despite my efforts to be civil he gets violent, threatening and destructive. I am so frightened around him."

I've learned this the hard way. Trust me, the Mr. Rogers tactic works.
The same basic tactic will work with most anyone. I use it with LBBQTxyz and far lefties. Be really nice and in that Mr. Rogers voice tell them..."Look guy, or sweetie if its female.) I dont care who sticks their peins up your ass". Or when they say ...Im transgender and you have to agree..."I only agree that you are psycho emotionally disturbed, or under demonic influence.' That blows them right out of their gourd. Then laugh and walk away.

• Love
Reactions: Longshot231
Green shirt guy, may he rest in peace, should have stuck to ranting from the driveway or the nearest right of way. No judge granted him the right to be on that porch after being told to leave.

Now I received my law degree from wikipedia, but the judge's agents (law men) are subject to respecting the curtilage of a home when asked to do so. It could be argued that the same judge can't grant a private citizen more right's to another man's home than their governmental agents.
Cant argue with that. He was there legally but over stepped his rights. Always best to avoid violence/stupidity whenever possible.

Bullshit. Youre the one who doesnt read. Read what a LEO who lived there said he and many officers felt. And then the arrest warrants didnt get delivered. Seems like the judge cunt had some pull in Lubbock. But no doubt the the officer makeing the statement below is on of Wad's statists.

bdubmkg said:
I read that members post about it and decided that I find it not very believable.

Grand jury said all good. Just pile some leaves over chad and move on with life.

Bullshit. Youre the one who doesnt read. Read what a LEO who lived there said he and many officers felt. And then the arrest warrants didnt get delivered. Seems like the judge cunt had some pull in Lubbock. But no doubt the the officer making the statement below is on of Wade's statists.

Was trying to paint a full picture there of the situation. Mom moved the kids all over on purpose. Why do you think dad was passed and his (wife or girlfirend) recorded the whole thing while sitting in the truck? They knew the game she was playing and went to the work/home.

Men, don't stick your dick in crazy. Women, don't let crazy stick their dick in you. People are just dumb though, so this dumb shit will keep happening.

I'm glad my wife of 20 years now isn't nuts, and I don't have to deal with custody bullshit. We dated for 6 years before we got married. Keep hearing about all these people getting married after 6 months, or maybe a year. Takes a long time to truly know a person.

Branden

Nobody reads anymore.

most people don't understand that shot get real in a split second, trespassers only get one warning. anything after that is on them.