• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Get off of my property"

Wrong. He wast trespassing. He had a legal right to be there to get his child.

IIRC this was not the designated pickup place. The father went to the designated pickup place and the child was not there so he went to the house/business of the stepdad.
So when he was told to leave and didn't. He was legally trespassing.

Bullshit. Youre the one who doesnt read. Read what a LEO who lived there said he and many officers felt. And then the arrest warrants didnt get delivered. Seems like the judge cunt had some pull in Lubbock. But no doubt the the officer making the statement below is on of Wade's statists.

Bullshit. This was little more than legal murder.

bdubmkg said:
Just moved from lubbock where this happened where i was with DPS. The mom (a judge) played this game all the time with baby daddy. She would intentionally move her kids around to other places, take them home late, or they would be Mia when dad came to get them. Lubbock pd and the SO dealt with this numerous times on call outs. it was well known what mom was doing. Every time dad came it was confrontation and dad recorded every minute.. so did mom (judge).
This time mom was told by dist courts she had to play nice, but to no one's surprise, she didn't. Argument started, she didn't try to de-escalate the situation at all, but just recorded it. Gunman RETREATED into his home and got a conviently placed weapon INSTEAD of locking the door and calling for police. But decided to come get some and be Rambo. Its many officers opinion that it was a set up to wack dad and that immediately going back into the house and calling for help, your "fear for life" excuse went right out the window. Rumor (cough cough) has it in the police world that several officers were placed on leave after getting arrest warrants for him which were already signed by a judge...and that those warrants unalived themselves.
Ahhh, the opinions of the King's men. 30 hours of legal courses and 6 weeks in a police academy. In many states it takes more time and education to get a beauticians license.

Reactions: BurtG and NoDopes
IIRC this was not the designated pickup place. The father went to the designated pickup place and the child was not there so he went to the house/business of the stepdad.

Ahhh, the opinions of the King's men. 30 hours of legal courses and 6 weeks in a police academy. In many states it takes more time and education to get a beauticians license.
When did you get yours?

:poop::p

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Rumor (cough cough) has it in the police world that several officers were placed on leave after getting arrest warrants for him which were already signed by a judge...and that those warrants unalived themselves.
I wish that was not true. All that is doing is giving credence the ACAB tribe. Here, then, is the very same corruption, so why bother with authorities?

• Sad
I wish that was not true. All that is doing is giving credence the ACAB tribe. Here, then, is the very same corruption, so why bother with authorities?
Some may have just had an epiphany.

I was thinking beautician's school based on your knowledge and avatar.:cool:
1701353603983.png

1701353623852.png

To be clear, I am supportive of LE. But, the disparity of educational requirements for the respective professions referenced above... is admittedly surprising and disappointing.

Last edited:
View attachment 8284625

View attachment 8284626

To be clear, I am supportive of LE. But, the disparity of educational requirements for the respective professions referenced above... is admittedly surprising and disappointing.
That's just the LE Academy. They undergo probably an additional three months (or more) of Field Training plus 1 year (or more) of probation before they achieve Officer status. Then there is a Continuing Professional Training (CPT) requirement. . .among other "training."

But, eh, who needs facts with such a pretty narrative.

We can even get more into the weeds about the political/economic environment where the ability to recruit qualified candidates is a problem as well. They would make more getting a beautician's license with a lot less financial and personal risk.

I wonder why they just don't hire better people. . .

Then there is a Continuing Professional Training (CPT) requirement. . .among other "training."
The same is true for cosmetology licensees.... and ALL other state-licensed professionals.

Last edited:
Reactions: thejeep
Back when I was a young whipper-snapper, police had to undergo a psych eval and an interview with active duty police officers to find out if they were the right guys to be on the police force. But Dirty Harry said it best when dealing with quota hires. And it has not gotten any better. Now, you have to worry about everchanging pronouns.

Yes baby momma and shooter were playing fuck fuck games keeping the kids from the father

They shall rot in hell

most people don't understand that shot get real in a split second, trespassers only get one warning. anything after that is on them.
Kinda like the millions trespassing into our country?