• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

U.S.A. / Huwai / Canada

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    Hey all,
    I still haven't figured out exactly what-all is going on here with this situation. Something along the lines of the 'Huwai' broad (China bigwig) pissed of an AmeriYank and/or broke one/some AmeriYank laws. Or something like that.
    So then the United States of AmeriYanks puts out a warrant for her arrest.
    So then said broad (in the process of travelling) attempts to circumvent said arrest warrant by flying through Canada instead.
    But, Canada being all neighborly and all, arrested said broad and held her for extradition to the U.S.ofA.
    And now, in retalliation against Canada, it appears that China has cancelled all Canola contracts over alleged 'purity laws' and other invented terms. (like they're the purist of producers too, right?)
    So now, the Canola industry of Canada has taken a massive shit, and is essentially devasted, and the losses are in the Tens-of-Billions....

I get all that correct? Or close?

Thoughts?

Yep, that is exactly how it went down. I'm surprised PM Harper has not has a more effective response. Oops that's right your fellow Canadians replaced him with some commie lover who hates Canada so much he even changed your anthem.

• Angry
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    You live in an idea of a country, you really live in an extended territory of teh USA deep state,,, they are the ones actually fucking your idea of a country.

Your Canola producers will now sell at half price to US distributors who will sell at full price to China, all while that Huwai bitch is giving out blowjobs to the prison staff.

Just look at what Joe Biden did to that carcass of a country Ukraine after Hilary and Putin got finished picking over the bones,,, the deep state is coming after you all now.

A year ago I would be writing this in jest, but its actually a high probability that some version of what I write above is correct.

Look what they did to the Ukraine....

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...krainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived/

Hey all,
    I still haven't figured out exactly what-all is going on here with this situation. Something along the lines of the 'Huwai' broad (China bigwig) pissed of an AmeriYank and/or broke one/some AmeriYank laws. Or something like that.
    So then the United States of AmeriYanks puts out a warrant for her arrest.
    So then said broad (in the process of travelling) attempts to circumvent said arrest warrant by flying through Canada instead.
    But, Canada being all neighborly and all, arrested said broad and held her for extradition to the U.S.ofA.
    And now, in retalliation against Canada, it appears that China has cancelled all Canola contracts over alleged 'purity laws' and other invented terms. (like they're the purist of producers too, right?)
    So now, the Canola industry of Canada has taken a massive shit, and is essentially devasted, and the losses are in the Tens-of-Billions....

I get all that correct? Or close?

Thoughts?

There's gotta be a better way. It's almost sounding like you're saying "fuck the world, fuck the whole world, just as long as WE win"

That's just not how my brain works, and hence,,,,, there's gotta be a different/better way.

Reactions: wildcats
    There's gotta be a better way. It's almost sounding like you're saying "fuck the world, fuck the whole world, just as long as WE win"

That's just not how my brain works, and hence,,,,, there's gotta be a different/better way.

Think "Canada mit uns."

I used mittens as a kid, but as an adult I prefer gloves.

All joking aside Veer, who exactly are you saying is the "uns" (us) in that statement?

I used mittens as a kid, but as an adult I prefer gloves.

All joking aside Veer, who exactly are you saying is the "uns" (us) in that statement?

I'm making a sarcastic remark about the avuncular, dismissive attitude that many people down here have towards Canada. You guys have the right to act in your best interests as does any other sovereign country. I'm sorry that the western provinces are taking a hit for this, and I'm sure that if people gave it more than a cursory glance, they'd appreciate the sacrifice.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie

That is essentially what the Deep state in the USA is doing.

It was pretty stupid in my opinion of Canada to get involved in a stupid little power play struggle between the Chinese government and the American government. It's all about who gets to put spy chips in who's gear. The NSA would like everyone to have to buy American networking gear that they bug and have been proven to do so. The Chinese of course would like to offer the same to everyone, but done by them.

Demanding the arrest of a CEO in a third party country on trumped up politically motivated charges doesn't fool anyone in the slightest.
    (The whole Iran excuse is totally bogus as most of Europe tells the USA to go pound sand on half the sanctions anyways as did Obama).

Perhaps the Canadian government will eventually learn a lesson to step back and tell the USA to do their own bullying.

What stupid short sighted western politicians don't get is that Chinese by their cultural definition play the long game and plan to get even/get revenge/get the upper hand even if it takes a long time. The Chinese Government is openly committed to avenging their honour for the humiliations done to them over 100 years ago by the British & others. So don't play unless you have politicians that understand the long game.

Don't kid yourself, the Chinese have been on a roll the past several decades and only accelerating how they are expanding their global influence base. Hollywood in the USA is pretty much totally under their control as far as content they like and don't like being made or not made.

Reactions: diverdon
    Ah, ok, I get it now. Thanks for that.

Part of what 'burns my craw' here about this, is that we (Canuckians) acted simply to help ya'll (AmeriYanks) and our practically entire canola farming industry is taking a massive hit. Simply because of idiotic, school-yard intelligence-level bureaucrats in china not having a mommy to complain to. But us arresting that broad and holding her for ya'll, and then us getting decimated over it....

Why aren't both our navies along our coasts, sinking anything that is coming over from china? I don't have any problem seeing every single wally-world burn to the ground, either. What the hell is it going to take for North American'ers to start to be 'self-sufficient' and look after ourselves, instead of having to need a chinese product to exist?

And yeah, a bit of solidarity on the issue would help a bit, as opposed to "silence and surprise".

Timing, hitting enter, and context.

W54/; you'd said "It was pretty stupid in my opinion of Canada to get involved in a stupid little power play struggle between the Chinese government and the American government. It's all about who gets to put spy chips in who's gear. The NSA would like everyone to have to buy American networking gear that they bug and have been proven to do so. The Chinese of course would like to offer the same to everyone, but done by them. "

Ok, I get that, but in the context of alliances and support, how could we NOT apprehend this broad and deliver her/it to you? First off, it's the Right thing to do. Secondly, it's the neighborly thing to do. Thirdly, it's the "global" thing to do, with regards to the world trade organization and all that stuff. Forthly, and probably most importantly.... if (hypathetically) we hadn't apprehended said broad, can you even imagine the amount of wailing, gnashing of teeth, rending of clothes, and fist-shaking-at-statues there's be if/when it came known that we Canuckians were "aid'n an' abett'n" the chinese enemy?

Yeah, I REALLY don't think that one would have gone down very well. Probably worse than just losing this one industry that we are (at the moment)

Ya'll know how so many of ya'll's bretheren and neighbors would/have reacted over so many other things. Mostly lesser importance, but you get it. Right?

So, here we are, helping out our fellow Continentals, and we're taking it in the neck. And it isn't even news. The member of this site have been saying for years about "don't shop at wally-world" for a multitude of reasons. And yet they still do.

So as I said earlier/above, "there's gotta be a better way."

Suggestions?

Ok, I get that, but in the context of alliances and support, how could we NOT apprehend this broad and deliver her/it to you? First off, it's the Right thing to do. Secondly, it's the neighborly thing to do. Thirdly, it's the "global" thing to do, with regards to the world trade organization and all that stuff. Forthly, and probably most importantly.... if (hypathetically) we hadn't apprehended said broad, can you even imagine the amount of wailing, gnashing of teeth, rending of clothes, and fist-shaking-at-statues there's be if/when it came known that we Canuckians were "aid'n an' abett'n" the chinese enemy?

Nobody would have really cared all that much apart from a statement or two about how "they" expect more support, if the Canadian government had simply said... well we don't see the right paperwork and forms we want properly filled out so... oh too bad she is already on her flight, work it out amongst yourselves... Happens all the time, including when the USA doesn't want to get involved with something. It's just different because the USA thinks that USA law is Global law and other countries laws don't matter (which is one of the benefits of being the Ultimate Unchallenged Superpower).

It's not like Trump wasn't busy having a little trade war with Canada over ???? Still not sure what the "winning" part of that was.

If you think about it, the USA is actively funding the Chinese Government/Military/Industrial complex and their global influence program every single day because it helps the Corporations & big money boys that actually run things make more profit. I mean if Apple had to make iPhones here, they might only make a 100% markup instead of like a 300% markup and we couldn't do that to them now could we?

Most of the western world is way past the point of no return for being dependent on Chinese manufacturing, all because of corporations wanting to make more profit for the elite. Trump can do all he wants, but in the end he won't be able to change the way things are heading because he won't be allowed to.

Or for that matter, check out how many "students", "professors" and "researchers" at all the top universities in this country are Chinese citizens.

Now if you are more into thinking the evil people are a bit smarter than most realize, it wouldn't take much to connect the dots and wonder if "somebody" might know the Chinese would get pissed off and do a bit of retaliation about a politically motivated arrest of a high profile person and what things they might retaliate with economically. Then you could make quite a lot of money off the whole thing if you understood what was being set off and when. As AJ said, you'll have to sell your crops cheap to someone else... but someone else can then sell their crops or stockpile at a higher price.

My theory:
    China is still pissed about the US treating them the same way they treat us on trade.
    China's economy relies heavily on dollars.
    Canada comes along with helping out the neighbors.
    China sees an opportunity to screw with the "westerners" without going head to head with the US.
    Sell that shit to India, elsewhere and let them go short on grain.
    They are in need of the grain much more than they pretend.

R

That WaWay bitch is CCP royalty. Her grand daddy was Mao’s right hand or some shit. That’s why she owns the largest communications company in China, and why they’re freaking out she’s detained.

It IS political, but it ain’t 3D chess.

I know that you are right, but here is the thing, if She is so godamm royal they should have got her diplomatic immunity before she left the country. No such thing as retroactive diplomatic immunity, so the fuken Chicoms are trying to create some special class where their citizens are all treated like royalty when traveling abroad. Fuck em, when we get our hands on a criminal lets put em in jail where they belong. And like Sean says, they wanna pull this shit, shut the west coast ports down.

I think that’s exactly what the Trump Administration and his justice department are after. No way that thing went down without approval from the top. This was a finger in the eye. Sorry Canada, but who would you rather be friends with?

I know that you are right, but here is the thing, if She is so godamm royal they should have got her diplomatic immunity before she left the country. No such thing as retroactive diplomatic immunity, so the fuken Chicoms are trying to create some special class where their citizens are all treated like royalty when traveling abroad. Fuck em, when we get our hands on a criminal lets put em in jail where they belong. And like Sean says, they wanna pull this shit, shut the west coast ports down.

Fuck her and fuck CHINA to.

Don't worry Sean. Those Chinese will only last so long without having their canola's oiled. They will end up ordering more than ever. :)

That's just not how my brain works
    , and hence,,,,, there's gotta be a different/better way.

That is EXACTLY what IS going on - but not by Nation States, by individuals; and they are trusting that if they keep lying to you through the media, b/c you don’t see the world this way - you’ll never know.

National Intelligence services in conjunction w/ corrupt leaders and officials in the 5 Eyes program (including Canada) have been involved in a running scheme to defraud the citizens.

BreExit / Yellow Vest / Mueller - connected? More than likely.

That is EXACTLY what IS going on - but not by Nation States, by individuals; and they are trusting that if they keep lying to you through the media, b/c you don’t see the world this way - you’ll never know.

National Intelligence services in conjunction w/ corrupt leaders and officials in the 5 Eyes program (including Canada) have been involved in a running scheme to defraud the citizens.

BreExit / Yellow Vest / Mueller - connected? More than likely.
    Mike, I hear what you're saying, I hate the truth of it, and a huge "system reset" is needing to take place. Add a "format of the harddrives" whilst we're at it, and then get back to what Washington and his Allies set out to do, in the beginning.

Of course I totally agree with the state department's stance on this.
    Evil UN filth from the ICC can go back and pound sand in Europe till the Muslims take over Europe and cut their heads off.

Canada's probably the best neighbour to have in the entire world. They mind their business, their women are pretty, and they hunt.

Canola oil banning is interesting, but I guess it's not like China is going to ban maple syrup and hurt pockets lol. Thanks for taking one for the team, in any case.

They cheat big time on free trade agreements, a isolated little country that refuses to look after themselves, relying on big daddy and bitching about it all the time, they invade our country while bitching about it too., they infest our hospitals because their suck.

They are okay but they are not good neighbors.

Plus they talk funny.

No reason to fuck them over with canola oil,,,,

They need to build that pipeline to the pacific.

Canada's probably the best neighbour to have in the entire world. They mind their business, their women are pretty, and they hunt.

Canola oil banning is interesting, but I guess it's not like China is going to ban maple syrup and hurt pockets lol. Thanks for taking one for the team, in any case.

They cheat big time on free trade agreements, a isolated little country that refuses to look after themselves, relying on big daddy and bitching about it all the time, they invade our country while bitching about it too., they infest our hospitals because their suck.

They are okay but they are not good neighbors.

So what you're saying is that their women are pretty.

Good enough for me.

Reactions: ArmyJerry