• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Upcoming legal action

Re: Upcoming legal action

Eddieo,

I have been following your thread. I wish you the best, and congratulations on your victory! I wish more people here would fight as hard as you did. This country would be a better place if we had more people like you.

Guys I owe a great debt to you all for the support and good wishes .

I post this to alert you all to what is u fortunately coming your way if certain people get ther way on the United States .

You should all cherish all the rights that you have , fight to keep them and never allow corrupt officials with u terror motives erode those rights .

As my lawyer reminded me yesterday , I be got a great small core group of people behind me here . These people are also getting some of the same in getting for their help and each and every time our lawyer beats those little weasels badly . We have excellent judges , not pro or anti gun but sensible people who administer the law on a fair and just manner . For that I commend them .

Guys I have said it before and I will say it again and I stress I hate to be the prophet of doom but it is coming your way .

The lawyer is back in court tomorrow and then again on Monday for me .... I'm forever confident of a victory . I thankfully don't have to be there tomorrow but do on Monday .

I not letting these people get the better of me . No way , no how ...

They wanted a fight well the SOB's got one !

Cops that do this shit should be punished ten fold because they are abusing the system in which they swore an oath to protect the citizens of their country. Put them in general population wearing lip stick, high heels and a shaved ass with a bikini line and let the in-mates go to town.

Let the civil suits begin to flow, and attach them to everyone up the chain of command, and the municipality the pays them. Also, what about requesting criminal charges being brought up on the assaulter / s?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As my lawyer reminded me yesterday , I be got a great small core group of people behind me here . These people are also getting some of the same in getting for their help and each and every time our lawyer beats those little weasels badly . We have excellent judges , not pro or anti gun but sensible people who administer the law on a fair and just manner . For that I commend them .

I not letting these people get the better of me . No way , no how ...

They wanted a fight well the SOB's got one ! </div></div>
+1 ON THIS. Keep Up The Fight and GOOD LUCK To YOU and your lawyers...

Back in court today ! I wasn't needed to attend . Sorry I didn't in the end because from what I gather my lawyers literally obliterated the cops this morning ... His secretary rang me a out 2 pm and told me it was a virtual blood bath and was still going on ..... He had one of the senior cops up that was directing the. Ast majority of the harassment and more than likely the assaults as well .

He also brought up an honest cop who told the judge that he was confident based upon 28 years of experience that there were dark forces operating against me . The honest cop told the judge my character was beyond reproach and that he was appalled and saddened that people he thought of as colleagues were up to such things . He said that he himself had been the subject of similar I silts but not harassment and was determined to say his peace ....

My lawyer ! My god that man is outstanding
... Can't believe the level of details he went into ... Forensic doesn't even begin to describe it . Absolutely microscopic and found so many holes in what they were saying . This particular phase ends tomorrow hopefully with a judgement quite soon .

Another matter connected to it begins and hopefully ends monday . After that back for another round on the 30th July ...

As tiring and exhausting as it is I'm determined to see this through .

Damn I would have loved to see their faces today ....

Do the laws of Ireland allow you to go after these chuckleheads for civil damages? Would be awesome if they did! It could fund you moving over here and buying a metric shit-ton of toys.

Pardon my french, am enjoying a little too much bourbon tonight.

Just found out my lawyer literally severed the carotid artery of a senior police office today in court .

He destroyed his credibility as a witness in a little under 30 mins . The judge seeing what was going on advised this knob head to go away and consider his position and evidence otherwise and I quote ;

" or I will do it for you "

Said it before and I will say it again ... God damn my lawyer is good ! His attention to detail is simply astonishing !

Another matter to take care of on Monday relating to this and then we are all back on the 30th July to finish these guys off completely .my lawyer is of course saying its nothing special . Did I tell you he is a modestly personified ! Lo

Delighted ! l

This really is good noew. Your lawyer may be good, but U also indicated U have non-activist judges who seem from the outset fair...they alone can sink even the best case..Right On!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fx77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This really is good noew. Your lawyer may be good, but U also indicated U have non-activist judges who seem from the outset fair...they alone can sink even the best case..Right On! </div></div>

yep the case but the one thing amongst many that they dont like is the cops being bully boys....

The judges dont really express opinions on the issues brought before them. For example, a good mate of mine was refused a permit for a 7.62 *39 semi... he had a 7.62 *39 bolt.. Judge after about 7 minutes stopped the court and said to the cop

" if he is good enough to have a bolt why not a semi ? your argument isnt logical, so give him the permit !..

The judges here i have to say are scrupiously fair !...

On another case I brought some years ago the judge said outstraight he didnt shoot , had never shot, and had never even held a firearm and also had no desire to hold one or shoot one ! Nonetheless he said my rights were being violated and ordered the cops to change their position...

You really cant say fairer that that ...

I'm looking forward to seeing the flames, from here!

HA
wink.gif

SOB's asked for an adjournment as the officer i wanted to have my lawyer speak to wasnt available til thursday.

Judge and my solicitor agreed.

Yep : court this morning ..

The SOB turned up .... Wasn't pleasant ...for them !

Just allowed them time to " Reconsider things " & make any necessary amendments to statements before he entertained a motion for Perjury !

Biggest surprise is yet to come . That wil be emailed to them next week possibly Thursday or Friday . Don't want to show my hand too soon. Suffice to say the impact will be like a suicide bomber at an afghan food market !

However I've been thinking ! Things have been running way too lucky for me recently. Fearing complacency I'm more on my guard than ever !

Eddieo,

You are right to be careful about what you post here, and not give up any information ahead of time. It would only make sense for the police to also be reading this thread. Remain cautious.

And congratulations that things are finally going your way.

OK eddio, it's friday evening there...what happened? Did you make someone's head explode? Some crooked bastards head off to the local hoosegow? You're killing us with these cliffhangers.

Yep 30th July should well and truly finish quite a few of them off for good . Had a meeting with my lawyer this evening for court Monday .... Without divulging too much at this moment in time , let me say I have had my lawyer lodge affidavit to the court today with exhibits which show clearly that certain people on the other side deliberately tried to set me up . The cops have admitted that my phone was/ is tapped .

However this won't be the end ..... Got to let things take their course with the remainder of these SOB's

It's the old LE saying " it's never the big things that get you caught, it's always the small things " .

The small thing was a date and time stamp on 3 email ......

Have a fairly good idea that the judge is gonna blow when he sees it... Any luck he will amputate testicles without anesthetic ...

And yep I did make someone's head explode !

Brian's
Sean's
Tim''s
Orla's
Gerry's

Lol !

Tell you something !

Courts are tiring . Went in at 1000hrs . Left at 15.45. Actually had to go to bed when I came back I was that tired ...

Went extremely well thank god . Was looking for Intel on them tapping my phone and they tried to get the thing dismissed , again ! .... Judge was having none of it ... He gave them until 7th Sept to comply with his order and me til the 28th to get back to them with any further queries and put it for trial on the 22nd October 2012 ..... They were not happy campers I can tell you ....

They have been trying to settle it all last week before today and I told my lawyer not to respond to it . At this stage I'm on a winner I reckon bit after what they done to me I'm not Interested in settlement or compromise ...

I seen some thing today that I actually havent seen before . And even my lawyer remarked on it ... You might be surprised when I say this ... But there was an air
of defeatism from them ... The general attitude was just deflated from them ... I guess they now realize I'm not going anywhere and they a really are well and truly fucked ....

Will be having a council of war maybe this week with my lawyer .... Then come the full trial you will see fireworks !

Rock and roll !

Congrats brother. Stay ever vigilant. All updates are appreciated, you've got me hooked on your story. Consider writing a book about this.

Way to go, eddieo!!! As I said before, if America had a lot more like you, this country would be a lot better.

I'm sure you won't anyway, but Do. Not. Settle.

Glad to hear your positive reports from the court room. Looking forward to hearing more!

Eddieo,

Such an incredible story. The BIG questions, is when are they going to start filming a movie about this? It would play well on the History Channel or the Big Screen...

Steve

There is a US element to this as 4 of the players are Chicago based ..

Well tell you what if someone sends me a Pm I will send you on proof of what already happened to 3 of them ... Difference with US and Irish cops is that US cops treat the concept seriously whereas Irish cops don't give a fuck ...

Anyone who wants this it's given on condition it's NOT to be posted until I say so ..should give you all a smile ...

Ed

Dang, dragged out clear into October... I feel for you. I hope it comes out in the end and you get some peace of mind after all of this.

Eddieo, I have for years now wanted to come visit and see where my family is from. We just might have to take a trip to Ireland and see what your dealing with. I wish you luck in your quest but I think you know it will be a battle everyday from now on. How close are you to the Roe river valley?

Yo anything new yet?? Eddio hasn't posted in awhile. Hoping all is well.

well i suppose you cant win them all.

Got a 100 euro fine today for speeding ,,,, lol

was going to appeal but i think ill take it on the chin . you cant win them all. Not even me .... got bigger fish to fry.

all ready for the 22nd october.... nothing left to do now but wait and swee what happens. will keep you posted in the meantime if anything changes....

Oh yeah.. nearly forgot i did get a very good bit of news ... Got accepted for a MSc degree programme in Forensic Ballistics.. Its run through a University faculity in the UK with regular trips to MIT for classes... well chuffed i can tell you..

I can well imagine. Good job on the program. Speeding ticket huh? You weren't speeding, the ground was just going slower than you'd anticipated. he he

Have submitted the renewal forms for my firearm permits this evening .

Met with my lawyer earlier before I put them in . One section states " Previous History " . My lawyer said to make site I declare everything so as not to give them any excuses . He reckons I'm not going to get any hassle off them . He said he hopes they do but I'm going to be ok .

Me I'm a little more circumspect on matters as they stand . A lot of bad feeling exists between me and my local station . Despite their being a new guy there I'm still not going relax until I get word either way ...

Damn this shit !!!!!

All ready for the 22nd ...

However it turns out they still haven't given up ..

My firearm permit for my shotguns are up for renewal on the 30th of this month .

I was tipped off this week by an honest cop that they have a plan to allow my permits expire and then come visit me the early part of November requesting to see my shotguns .. Technically at that point I would be In possession of a firearm and ammunition without a permit which could get me 10 years in jail ...

So to counter that I lodged the shotguns and every single cartridge to the custody of a registered firearm dealer mate of mine. Pending receipt of the new permit .. So when they come looking for the gun it will not be in my possession neither will be the ammunition so they can't do shit !!!! The dealer has told me they will have to get a court order to take it off him because it isn't going anywhere ....

My lawyer doesn't think they will be so stupid. So we have a friendly wager of 1000 euro on it ....

For the 22nd I got a nice little surprise I will let you all know about once that hearing is finished ..:) lol

eddieo,

I have read this thread with great interest.

My respects to you for fighting the fight of freedom.
Thank you.

btw, I think you'll win the bet with your lawyer.

Funnily enough I think I'm going to win my bet as well !

They never learn ... Caught them out red handed and they are still scheming ...

I'm going to leave the issue of my permits until the date of expiry and ring them ... Recording the call as well ! Unfortunately I've for to do that with these people

However with the proof before the court of forged email, altered docents , illegally obtained and illegally submitted documents by them it remains to see what the reaction of the judge will be .

My own lawyer said if the judge puts on his butchers apron I should just stand back ... He is expecting a bloodbath ....

We here are SO looking forward to hearing the outcome of the 22nd. Waiting with bated breath here.

If it weren't such a shitty plot, the drama of their stupidity is somewhat entertaining. The fact that it is ALL at the cost and expense of Eddieo and family is atrocious.

Trust funds in the making!

Best of luck to you on Monday Eddieo. Let us know how everything goes. We are on your side I can assure you.

Eddie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We here are SO looking forward to hearing the outcome of the 22nd. Waiting with bated breath here.

If it weren't such a shitty plot, the drama of their stupidity is somewhat entertaining. The fact that it is ALL at the cost and expense of Eddieo and family is atrocious.

Trust funds in the making!

</div></div>

You would be truly sickened if I told you all what legal costs have been racked up so far .

Thankfully following a Meeting with my lawyer the other day I brought up the subject and he replied to me to not worry about it

However it doesn't take away from the huge personal risk I'm taking with my family and their future ! My wife had a bit of a meltdown about things last night so the stress is certainly getting to her as well ... What can I do ? I certainly can't let them away with this ... Not a chance but I worry about the effect it's taking on my marriage ....

Very confident about Monday thanks be to god for that ... Ive got the truth and a bulldog of a lawyer on my side