• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ***USO MST-100's, LAST RUN!!!***

Re: ***USO MST-100's, LAST RUN!!!***

That scope is so sweet.US Optics makes some really good stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone else get thiers? </div></div>
Not yet, I sent an email to Jeff on Friday just to see if there is anything on mine. I had my order in soon after bmbrzmn101 and 2/6 STA did theirs so hopefully it will be within the next month or so....

Another month or so?????? WTF? Last time it was a month or so.... THAT WAS A MONTH OR SO AGO. How many more "month or so" are we gonna get? The longer this takes, the more I regret the whole project.

I hate all you guys bitching about the wait... At least your getting one...

cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate all you guys bitching about the wait... At least your getting one...

cry.gif
</div></div>

The price is $2750 + shipping. If you want one, send me a check...

If I was capable of shiting out a $2750 check, it'd be en route brotha...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another month or so?????? WTF? Last time it was a month or so.... THAT WAS A MONTH OR SO AGO. How many more "month or so" are we gonna get? The longer this takes, the more I regret the whole project. </div></div>
Let me appologise for not being more specific in my post, I have not had a response from USO yet and I did send the email in the middle of the afternoon on a Friday. I would only guess that the next batch will be assembled within the next month, and as has already been posted these take more time than the other scopes they produce. Someone else had some info earlier that there was a batch at the teflon coating facility and that these had returned to USO within the past couple of weeks, and as of today that is the only information I have. I have no idea about how many of these they do in a "batch". I will update if I get any other information, somehow I think the wait will be worth it.

Guys, depending where you are on the list of 100, you may still be 3 months out.
When we originally decided to make these again it was very hard to justify because of how laborious they are to make, but we did this for you guys. Over the years we made several runs, two of which were going to be the last runs ever, and I asked how many people wanted them. I got about 50 people that said they would take them, that was 300 scopes ago!
I didn't go back and read exactly what I said in the original post, but I think I was clear that these would be made at a slow pace and that I couldn't promise a delivery date.
Please be patient, we want these things done faster than you do, I need to recoup the money we have already spent on all of the parts.
Thanks guys,
John III

John,
I'm thinking that everyone that gets one will be very happy once it is in hand. Its the waiting game that we all hate.
Thanks again for these.
Chad

I have to agree with the earlier comment. there many who are on the waiting list and would be happy to simply be "just waiting to get one" rather than waiting for a chnce to get one.

#4 on the list........... no regrets here!

John,

Don't mistake anticipation for irritation. I realize that the MST-100 is a niche scope. If it wasn't for what it stands for I would just throw a ST-10 on my M40A1 build and call it a day.

I appreciate you guys running these again. I am in no hurry since I really don't have a rifle to put it on.

Now the wait on my SN-3 is killing me since it will be put into service on my duty rig as soon as I get it.
wink.gif

John,

Thanks for being up front!

To everyone else....I ordered back in early October. The message I got when ordered was it would be "a few months after March to April" based on where I was in line. Not sure when you ordered or where you were in line. I get hopeful it will be done earlier....yeah!!! I mean I already got my Spec build back from GAP. But good things come to those who wait. No issues on my end... Just threw on another scope and forget I am waiting..... If it were only that easy!!!! LOL! The guys at USO will get 'er done right.... and only when it is right!

I have no issues with the wait, I still want one now as much as I have for years. I am grateful that I have a spot in line both with USO and with GAP for the rifle build, this is the first rifle project of this magnitude (or should I say caliber?) that I have attempted. I will be as thrilled when the scope arrives as I certainly will when I get the call that the rifle is completed. John- Thanks for doing these for us!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I was capable of shiting out a $2750 check, it'd be en route brotha...</div></div>

its just a check, you dont NEED any money...

Im number 99 on the list, and dont mind the wait.the anticipation feels better than when you actually get the item youre waiting for in hand.Youll Then have nothing to wait on unless your rifle isnt done?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 81sfo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Youll Then have nothing to wait on unless your rifle isnt done? </div></div>

There will ALWAYS be the next item on the want list !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mcm308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 81sfo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Youll Then have nothing to wait on unless your rifle isnt done? </div></div>

There will ALWAYS be the next item on the want list !!</div></div>
youre telling me?im one of the worst ones at this....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilshire1412</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still standing by.... </div></div>

You were like 1st to order and you havn't heard anything?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 81sfo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im number 99 on the list, and dont mind the wait.the anticipation feels better than when you actually get the item youre waiting for in hand.Youll Then have nothing to wait on unless your rifle isnt done? </div></div>

Thats the kicker... My rifle has been done for ALONG time...

What 7mm the Bushnell elite isnt enough?

I have no idea of where I am in line on these, but I did send the deposit in soon after they started to take orders. I had mine paid in full by February. I still owe more money to GA Precision and I was also quoted a 3-4 month turnaround for the rifle since I sent everything but the barrel, they received my parts in early December. I am not worried about the wait, more worried about paying the balance for the rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 81sfo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What 7mm the Bushnell elite isnt enough? </div></div>

You sure are a funny one.... LOL!

GAP got my parts March 3rd. Thankfully ,everything is paid in full. I'm at ease in that department.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 81sfo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What 7mm the Bushnell elite isnt enough? </div></div>

You sure are a funny one.... LOL! </div></div>

Hey hey, If George calls, I just might be getting a Bushnell...
laugh.gif

Just received a fed-ex shipping notice from USO only had one thing on order!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: codyb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just received a fed-ex shipping notice from USO only had one thing on order!!!! </div></div>

Where were you on the list? I would assume there are more shipping out as they build them in batches..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mcm308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: codyb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just received a fed-ex shipping notice from USO only had one thing on order!!!! </div></div>

Where were you on the list? I would assume there are more shipping out as they build them in batches.. </div></div>

Hmmmmmmm...?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: codyb</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> #4 on the list........... no regrets here! </div></div>

ahhh

I got the call last week that mine was ready. I just have to pay off the balance.

What sucks is it's cutting into my ammo budget. I can't wait to get it paid off so I can go back to stocking up on components.

Well someone dropped out and I got the call on the reserve list. Since I just acquired a new unmounted MST-100 from a 2007 build - I offered my position to the next guy on the list. The scope is well worth the wait. Enjoy everyone.

Still waiting on mine. Was told I should have been in this next set. Seems about the same as the rifle. Cash dropped and wait...
Chad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilshire1412</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got home and checked email.....Fedex has mine on the way! </div></div>

excellent ! Pics required ASAP !
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilshire1412</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got home and checked email.....Fedex has mine on the way! </div></div>

Well hell.... Same here! Im releived.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilshire1412</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got home and checked email.....Fedex has mine on the way! </div></div>

Well hell.... Same here! Im releived. </div></div>

You got an email too ?

Where were you on the list?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LW,

Where abouts on the list were you? </div></div>

Honestly I have no idea. I thought I got in pretty quick. I know they have at least one more batch in line from the impression that Becky gave me.

The truly funny part is it will probably end up on my AR10 project since that needs to be completed before I can spend money on the M40A1 build.

I do not know where I WAS on the list, but mine is on the way now!
grin.gif

First photos....
DSC_4797.jpg

DSC_4799.jpg

It's darker in normal lighting, I did not bother to color correct anything in these photos.
I am missing the mount that was ordered. Edit to add update: Mount is on the way! Received 06/11/09! Just waiting on the rifle to get finished at G A Precision.

If I remember, They still had some mounts left when they started these but quickly ran out of them. So, if you were lucky you were able to get one added to the order. I know when I ordered in November, they were long gone.

Doesn't it suck knowing whatever you mount that on will be banned in the near future back in So-Cal? Maybe you better send it out to me in TN
wink.gif

Nice. Very nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilshire1412</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First photos....
DSC_4797.jpg

DSC_4799.jpg

It's darker in normal lighting, I did not bother to color correct anything in these photos.
I am missing the mount that was ordered, I hope that is not a problem as I may have the rifle in the next few weeks. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilshire1412</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First photos....
DSC_4797.jpg

DSC_4799.jpg

I am missing the mount that was ordered, I hope that is not a problem as I may have the rifle in the next few weeks. </div></div>

Very nice! those pics actually make it look "correct".