• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO outstanding customer service

Todd629

Private
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2010
southeast ohio
Special thanks to Becky and the staff at U.S. Optics
My USO arrived and was not as ordered(wrong reticle). Was very usable but not what I wanted. Sent a through the scope picture to Becky and she immediately agreed to make it right. I let her know of an upcoming match within two weeks. She suggested that they build me another scope while I used the one I had! ( Instead of sending the incorrect one back for modification.) Now a month or so later I have my new USO and was never without a scope to use. Communication was great and timely!

Re: USO outstanding customer service

I have received great service from USO and Becky also.

not many companies will put themselves on the hook for $3k. when it comes time for me to really spend on a scope. its USO all the way

USO has one of the Best customer services, that is probably why I have 7 scopes and 1 spotter.

I have not seen any of their stuff in Canada. Does anybody know why?

Love incidents like this. It's why i us USO. That's just awesome.

USO and Becky basically did the same thing for my with my SN-3. AWESOME people to work with and I will be put a USO on every weapon I need an optic on.

Good luck,
Merritt

I'm glad I made the switch to USO! The only non USO scope in my safe is a Aimpoint red dot
wink.gif

I emailed John asking if he / they could make a BDC EREK knob. "Of course". Done in about a week or less and works (as well as a BDC can work since atmospheric conditions are ever changing).

I bought a used US OPTICS here on the hide. I was having trouble getting the EREK knob set at the zero stop. John,Becky and Chris was extremly helpful to me. I mailed it off to them today to have some work done to it. Thanks a lot USO.