• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO SN3 TPAL Gen 2 XR W/Bent Tube

Re: USO SN3 TPAL Gen 2 XR W/Bent Tube

John, you deserve a nice scope on your new sweet ride. Go in the shop, pick you something new and nice out, and I'll give you $100 for that bent POS. I'll even pay shipping.

Darn, I could use a dented scope for my 338 that's getting built.
laugh.gif

Maybe I missed the name of the store that committed this crime, but as a fellow resident of Alabama, please let us know who not to do business with. Now granted I would never have had an outdoor store mount my optic for me, and I would never give my custom gun to an outdoor store for any type of "servicing", but I might have a friend who would, and I would hate for them to have this happen too.

Sooo, what is the name of the store?

Now thats how to make chicken salad outta chicken #####.

Holy crap ive way over cranked rings on my 50cal with a cheap scope. Because i didnt care about the scope and just wanted it to stop moving i got a small small line on the scope.

This guy had to use 1/2 impact gun or a 3 feet breaker bar to jack up the scope like that

Wait!!!! These things can break ONLY if you drive over them with a truck!!!!

Im sorry but tightening your rings and busting it with an allen key is not covered.

Please next time make sure you drive over it with an SUV instead.

Make sure you dont tell anyone about this or we will have a team of highly trained retailers and their sponsor money commit internet MDK on you.

Thank you - Please come again

Cha-Ching

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fx1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait!!!! These things can break ONLY if you drive over them with a truck!!!!

Im sorry but tightening your rings and busting it with an allen key is not covered.

Please next time make sure you drive over it with an SUV instead.

Make sure you dont tell anyone about this or we will have a team of highly trained retailers and their sponsor money commit internet MDK on you.

Thank you - Please come again

Cha-Ching</div></div>

You do realize that USO replaced the scope for free.