• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

vBulletin 5 Sucks, we are getting rid of it

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    decision made,

spent the day dealing with the server issues, the hackers, the function of the forum, bottom line fuck Vbulletin 5...

gonna set up a test server, migrate and dump this turd.

a revamp has been in progress, dumping the changes to vB in favor of a complete switch,

prospects look good, but plan ahead and back up your saved, ie: important shit

Are you moving to a different version of VBulletin or an entirely new software?

Can't say I have tons of experience with any of them. I was just curious.
    What one have you decided to go with? Or is it a surprise?

POST COUNT!? WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE POST COUNT?

ARRRRRGH!

:rolleyes:

Frank, just curious what drove going to vBulletein 5 in the first place instead of an earlier release of the program?

I'm on a couple other forums that are still running 4.2.3 and even 3.9.3.3, and they haven't had the same kind of latency issues experienced here.

I know less than nothing about any of this so just asking the question...

Does this mean we get the little Star rating thingie back? I miss being able to give out half-stars!

Cheers,

Sirhr

You must be fun at a titty bar.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"210","width":"280","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/C6RR8QM.gif"}[/IMG2]

You must be fun at a titty bar.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"210","width":"280","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/C6RR8QM.gif"}[/IMG2]

Sihr be up in the club making it hail on dem hoes
    a3b48cd0ce1034c74a9760d9f896d3fc.jpg

The thing about strippers I learned by accident is that if you don't give them money they like you more. I had a friend who after his funeral we all went to a tiddy bar in his honor. Dancer completes her dance and starts working those at the bar. Came to me I told her, if you just want my money move on to greener pastures because she ain't getting mine. But if she wanted to talk and get into each others heads than stay.

She proceeded to leave and work the rest of the bar. When she was done she sat right down next to me. We chatted she moved in with me three weeks later. Three days after that I had to have the Police remove her. :) She left behind a full size stuffed leopard which a new girl friend made me assassinate at a later time. 45 went right through it little damage. The twelve gauge did much better. Ah the adventures of a young horny man. :)

The hide rules. V-bulliten to tiddy bars in 11 posts.

im still waiting for a strip club to accept NRA reward money....ive got a wad of NRA reward bucks laying around.....tried to use them in the club by camp perry....Strawberry was not to pleased with her tip......."as good as money" my ass.

im still waiting for a strip club to accept NRA reward money....ive got a wad of NRA reward bucks laying around.....tried to use them in the club by camp perry....Strawberry was not to pleased with her tip......."as good as money" my ass.

Let's see what we can get for our cheap baseball hats and Chinese pocket knives, right?

If you can't tip a stripper with it, it ain't money. And that's why bitcoin will never be a REAL currency...

I went to vB 5 because our vB 4 build was damaged from the hackers before the move to scout. They have been hitting this site for years and they damaged a lot.

They put in backdoors, they hid code in the styles, etc,

Plus why the fuck does it matter why, we used vB 4 and upgraded to the latest version the fact it was a turd should not be my problem. I could have turned the site on with the the issues, and put a band aid on them, but was hoping to get better performance and support out of the new version.

The only real stable version is 3.8 so why the fuck would I want to use an old version. The facts "Others" use it, is BS, who cares what everyone is doing.

I started the site back up off scout, it sucks, I am getting rid it of it, you need to know nothing else, last time I checked I wasn't consulting with you all I was telling you want I was doing

If you can't tip a stripper with it, it ain't money. And that's why bitcoin will never be a REAL currency...

Where you been? A strip club created it's own cryptocurrency, but they also accept bitcoin. For a while, if you held a certain amount of LGD (Legend), you got some perks if you went to the club, discounts, no cover charge, etc IIRC.

http://las-vegas.hbstrippers.net/thi...-raiders-move/

You can't tip EVERY stripper with BTC, but you CAN tip a stripper with BTC.

They take Cabelas gift cards. Well, the sporty ones do.

What if it was not the Chinese? It could have been the CIA posing as Russia through the Chinese?

There was too much truth in the pit and the CIA was scared. Plus Frank never showed up to train their sniper assassins. So they owed him one anyway. :)

You heard it here first. Now it’s on the net so it must be True. :)

The hide rules. V-bulliten to tiddy bars in 11 posts.

And Uncle Veer led us there, too.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"290","width":"540","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/LW4a7ii.gif"}[/IMG2]

they have to migrate and test first,

Copy that Mr HMFIC. Good luck to all of us and for Gods Sakes, let's cross our finger Boyz.

Oh, on another note, and I know you're busy, but when this is all said and done can I have a bunch more posts added to my count. It's important. :cool:

lmfao

8.-bike-fire.gif

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"583","width":"500","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/98YpB7h.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Thanks for all of the work Frank. I'm a pretty minor player/observer here, but I can appreciate the level of effort and bullshit you have to deal with to build something like this and maintain it.

I'll echo the earlier post, thanks for all the work Frank. Mods too.

Now, back to the titty bars......

Just be sure to find something that has a "whats new" or "show new content" button on the front page.

Update,

They installed Xenforo on the test server, but as expected, many errors, they are working with the Dev Team, right now they are on a bit of a hold to diagnose the slowdown.

Looks like a memory drain is happening and causing the issues,

But work as begun to move things over