• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia ALERT: Democrats planning to make possession of ANY SEMI-AUTO firearms a Class-6 felony.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
If you like that, you’ll love this...Fucking unreal. And fuck John Hicks - dumb cocksucker took Republican votes...
65C0F5F9-0F1B-4478-998E-B2EB5E380C9D.jpeg

Reactions: Dewey7271
Here's what's gonna happen:

Virginia Fuddsters will capitulate and hand them in becuase,"I have a wife and children".
None will stand and fight if they make this law. Why? First one that does will be spun in the news as something they were not, falsifiey records to show 'proof'. After that, every singled Fudd will turn in their shit, no one is gonna fight.
I didn't turn in my Uzi, I traded UP for a FAL so the next time, I had good firepower. 308's make bigger holes and send God souls!

Here's what's gonna happen:

Virginia Fuddsters will capitulate and hand them in becuase,"I have a wife and children".....so the next time, I had good firepower. 308's make bigger holes and send God souls!

Can’t these fucking FUDDS train their goddamn wives and kids to shoot .308 (or something more potent than air soft)?

Not ideal but better than boarding that rail car to the slaughterhouse.

Good litmus test in regards to the will of a few large cities that comprise a vast minority of the state going against what the majority of the actual state wants.

This is the same thing as in New York and Illinois where the vast majority of the state is Republican, yet everything goes Democrat based on 1-2 cities that are absolute cess pools of corruption, crime and bullshit.

Ironically they really want to push the issue with basically coming out and saying they want to completely disarm you. So, at least you dont have to play fuck fuck games in getting them to admit it all while they go through the whole 'I support the 2nd, but....' bullshit for another few years.

Don't give up shit. Let it sink in that there are now millions of felons, with weapons and see how they react when the 'it looked great on paper' dildos have to realize reality and what they want, are two seperate entities.

New concerning information behind the VA Democrats' incessant and aggressive gun ban efforts. Democratic lawmakers, if they win the General Assembly after the November 5, 2019 elections, are planning to pass bills that will make possession of ANY firearm that can accept a "10 round or higher capacity" magazine a Class-6 felony.

IMPLICATIONS: Consider the fact that magazine entensions have been made even for the shitty Lorcin and Jimenez .25 and .32 caliber "hood blasters". There are Glock drums and single stack extenders that allow their respective pistols to fire anywhere between 25 to 60 rounds.

The passing of this bill will effectively mean the banning of all semi-automatic pistols and rifles that feeds from an external magazine.

This revelation comes just days after the police chief of Charlottesville, VA, gave a speech at a US House Judiciary meeting called "Protecting America From Assault Weapons", supporting not just a total gun ban, but the banning of "any weapons that may be used to commit murder".

----------
On Sept. 25, the Democrat-led U.S. House Judiciary Committee held a 3 1/2 hearing entitled “Protecting America From Assault Weapons.” That framing of the issue underscored the erroneous notion that Americans need protection from inanimate objects, rather than from violent criminals who have and always will use any means at their disposal to harm innocent, defenseless people. It also revealed the unfortunate agenda of the proceedings, which was to emphasize politics and finger-pointing over any useful exploration of how Congress might take meaningful steps to improve public safety.

The most startling claim of the proceedings came when Dr. RaShall Brackney, Chief of the Charlottesville Police Department in Virginia responded to a question from Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) about whether she would support a ban on hunting rifles. “I believe any weapon that can be used to hunt individuals should be banned,” Brackney replied.

This admission seemed to indicate that Brackney would be open to the banning of any firearm – or even any weapon – whatsoever, since a criminal bent on “hunt[ing] individuals” could use virtually any firearm for that purpose.

Dr. Brackney was given two opportunities by pro-gun committee members to walk back or provide more context for that statement. Instead, she dug in and reiterated the statement.

Rep. Greg Steube (R-Fla.) even asked her directly, “Okay, so you then stand for the proposition to ban any type of firearm, because any firearm can be used and misused to kill people.”

Rather than answering the question directly, Dr. Brackney began talking about police and the social contract. Rep. Steube tried asking again, only to be interrupted by an anti-gun committee member who tried to raise a point of order. She claimed that Rep. Steube was “attacking” the witness – when in fact he was merely trying to get a straight answer – and requested that he “tone down his words.” That exchange took up most of Steube’s remaining time for questioning, which was not reinstated.

Again, however, Rep. Steube tried, to clarify, asking, “Any type of weapon … that can be used to kill people should be banned?” “Sir,” Brackney replied, “you’re adding the word ‘type.’
I said ‘any weapons,’ so that’s my answer. Thank you.”

The entire exchange can be seen at this link.

Notably, none of the committee members or witnesses in favor of the ban attempted to distance themselves from Brackney’s push for a complete gun ban.

Unfortunately, Dr. Brackney’s statements may have been one of the only honest claims of the entire hearing by those arguing in favor of the ban.

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), a Harvard Law School graduate, told a breathtaking whopper about the U.S. Supreme Court’s pivotal Second Amendment decision, District of Columbia v. Heller. He claimed the decision says, “the Second Amendment gives you a right to a handgun for purposes of self-defense and a rifle for purposes of hunting or recreation, but nowhere does it give you a right to weapons of war … .”

The essence of the Heller decision is that Americans have a right to possess the sorts of bearable arms “in common use for lawful purposes,” particularly self-defense, and that handguns qualify because they are overwhelmingly chosen by responsible, law-abiding persons for that purpose. Notably, the decision does not purport to overturn the 1939 Supreme Court case of U.S. v. Miller, which held that the Second Amendment protection extends to arms that are “part of the ordinary military equipment” or the use of which “could contribute to the common defense.” It also notes that while Americans of the founding era might have owned firearms primarily for self-defense and hunting, the founders themselves wanted to ensure the Second Amendment provided an effective check against disarming the people, which in turn was necessary to “be able to resist tyranny.”

Nowhere does either decision suggest that rifles are only protected to the extent they are used for hunting or recreation. Indeed, Heller makes clear that self-defense is the “core lawful purpose” with which the Second Amendment is concerned.

Another theme pushed again and again was that “assault weapons” like the AR-15 are “battlefield weapons” that have no place on “America’s streets.”

Fortunately, as witness Amy Swearer testifies, the overwhelmingly majority of the 16 million or so AR and AK pattern rifles in America are not “on the streets” but in the homes of law-abiding owners who never have and never will use them for anything other than lawful purposes. Violent criminals have not embraced semi-automatic rifles as their “weapons of choice.”

Rifles of all types, of which the guns that would be categorized as “assault weapons” are only a subset, are used in only 2% of homicides. In 2018, more than five times as many people were killed with knives than were killed with all rifles. The same year, more than twice as many people were killed with personal weapons like hands, fists, or feet.

When all was said and done, gun owners had no reassurance that there was any limiting principle to the anti-gun committee members’ prohibitive intentions or that they were willing to learn anything that would influence their decision-making. Indeed, one could imagine that long after semi-automatic rifles were banned, the exact same hearing could be held on the next class of firearm law-abiding gun owners would be forced to surrender because the guns were used in crimes they did not commit.
----------

The video showing the tense showdown between Rep. Greg Steube (R-Florida) and Charlottesville Police Chief Dr. RaShall Brackney can be viewed below at this C-Span link:

The dropping out of Beto O'Rourke from the presidential race does not mean that the threat of a total gun ban has passed. Many extremists in the total disarmament campaign have now grown quite bold and are not afraid to blatantly state their intentions with our hallowed rights, liberty, and traditions. The last time that American values and culture have came under the direct threat of annihilation was on the morning of December 7, 1941.

November 5, 2019 will be an extremely crucial day. If the Democrats are allowed to take the General Assembly, that will pave the way for them to open the floodgates and release their totalitarian poison gas over the state from their filthy urban enclaves at will.

Take one long and close look at the official seal and motto of the State of Virginia:

500px-seal_of_virginia.JPEG_custom-5eb7fb48876d55a1970950d0107a078c7be7aea3-s800-c85.jpeg

The last time that the homes, family traditions, and moral values of Virginia's citizens came under attack, these men rose to the call and defended the state from it's enemies...

general-robert-e-lee-linda-eades-blackburn.jpg

1253947-6.jpg

932faef49d22c876422c0142096233dd.jpg

stonewall-kicks-ass-780x597.jpeg

The recent and alarming developments have shown that the call to arms for Virginia's citizens and it's brothers all across the country may not be that far off. Who will be ready to answer it again? I have already made my decision many years ago.

We have to stand with one another to oppose this disgraceful Northam confiscation! Together we make a difference, but alone we will never succeed.

How dare you presume what American Patriots will or will not do?

Some may shoot off thier guns before shooting off thier mouth.

Wait and see.

I believe many things may change.

This is why we should constantly make our voices heard. We should be mailing and calling our local/state reps, starting campaigns of our own, and picking people up off their keyboards to get out there to push this. I have mixed feelings about the NRA so that’s why myself and several family members started MS Gun Rights Chapters in my county and the surrounding here in MS rather than just sending money to someone else to do it for us.
They will never let up until our rights are gone.

I hope the red areas of Virginia, along with their sheriffs and other officials, start turning regions into 2nd Amendment sanctuaries. Remember how Washington State sheriffs banded together to oppose I-1639? That is how it is to be done.

To up the ante even more, state publicly and clearly, in voice as well as print, that if agents from the blue areas are to trespass into Sanctuary regions in order to violate the Constitution, they WILL be treated as trespassers and invaders, and they ain't got anyone to blame except themselves and their own stupidity if something bad happens to them.

Remember the scene in Cold Mountain when Teague and Bosie made that warning at the Black Cove post office that the state Home Guard is empowered by law to take any action to eradicate Yankee supporters in the area? God I hate using that bunch as an example, but this is how the word is to go out about the consequences of fucking with Sanctuary regions.

Last edited:
You wont win any rights back at a ballot box thats controlled by the government that wants to take your rights. Lemme know when yall are ready. But there better be more than 10 people on a forum.
Sign me up. I’ll need a plane ticket and to be armed when I land. I just got back to work after months without. I have a family. I take my oaths seriously though. We need armed people to go to the capital and tell them “come and take em”. We need everyone there to have live rounds and be ready to stand and fight. We need everyone there to agree that no one is to be disarmed and/or arrested.

Reactions: deersniper
I hope the red areas of Virginia, along with their sheriffs and other officials, start turning regions into 2nd Amendment sanctuaries. Remember how Washington State sheriffs banded together to oppose I-1639? That is how it is to be done.

To up the ante even more, state publicly and clearly, in voice as well as print, that if agents from the blue areas are to trespass into Sanctuary regions in order to violate the Constitution, they WILL be treated as trespassers and invaders, and they ain't got anyone to blame except themselves and their own stupidity if something bad happens to them.
The first assholes that would be screaming about and saying it's wrong not enforcing federal law on firearms would be the same assholes that are good with not enforcing federal immigration laws.

This is probably the best way for it to start, in that it requires someone else to do something in an overtly aggressive manner that can be recorded and used to show what they are doing, how un-American it is, how forceful they are, good people were hurt/died in the process and raise the question of 'what will they stop at?'.

Remember, for an insurgency to win, all it has to do is to not be destroyed and inches more towards being 'normal' with every day. Put the ball in their court in that they can just sit back and watch all of you not give a shit, or make them have to resort to violence. Then if they do resort to violence, make it painful for anyone willing to participate in a Gulag Archipaelgo / Curtis LeMay kind of way.

It's a lose/lose for them if done correctly.

This is probably the best way for it to start, in that it requires someone else to do something in an overtly aggressive manner that can be recorded and used to show what they are doing, how un-American it is, how forceful they are, good people were hurt/died in the process and raise the question of 'what will they stop at?'.

Remember, for an insurgency to win, all it has to do is to not be destroyed and inches more towards being 'normal' with every day. Put the ball in their court in that they can just sit back and watch all of you not give a shit, or make them have to resort to violence. Then if they do resort to violence, make it painful for anyone willing to participate.

It's a lose/lose for them if done correctly.
I was just thinking the same thing. Are they gonna send red blooded cops to doors? Most cops know we arent a threat. Are they gonna send red blooded troops to our doors? Not any of the ones I know will be doing this. Are they gonna show up themselves with a stuffed unicorn and demand our guns? Whos actually gonna show up at the door and take it?

Over the last 10 years, I see an unintended 'movement' coming about across a large portion of Americans.

If they wanted to or not, regardless of which political party they associate with, we are slowly becomming more and more resistant to governance and following laws as a whole and flashes of people wanting to do something about it are becomming more and more common, regardless of what that something is in response to.

Sign me up. I’ll need a plane ticket and to be armed when I land. I just got back to work after months without. I have a family. I take my oaths seriously though. We need armed people to go to the capital and tell them “come and take em”. We need everyone there to have live rounds and be ready to stand and fight. We need everyone there to agree that no one is to be disarmed and/or arrested.

You best decide up front if you are willing to put a hole in "The King's Men" who are "Just following orders" when they come to take your gun, arrest you and throw you in prison because the corrupt politicians order them to. And remember that if you do, there may be no turning back and you may not go down a hero as too many other "good" folks will be all about "They should have obeyed the law"... or even worse, side with "The King's Men" even though they know you are morally right.

You best decide up front if you are willing to put a hole in "The King's Men" who are "Just following orders" when they come to take your gun, arrest you and throw you in prison because the corrupt politicians order them to. And remember that if you do, there may be no turning back and you may not go down a hero as too many other "good" folks will be all about "They should have obeyed the law"... or even worse, side with "The King's Men" even though they know you are morally right.
I took an oath to defend the constitution. I already know were I stand. I will die as I live, a free man. I will die a gun owner. I will do everything I can to ensure my kids know freedom. War is certain for me. Where is not. I know were I go when I die.

I was just thinking the same thing. Are they gonna send red blooded cops to doors? Most cops know we arent a threat. Are they gonna send red blooded troops to our doors? Not any of the ones I know will be doing this. Are they gonna show up themselves with a stuffed unicorn and demand our guns? Whos actually gonna show up at the door and take it?

By the time they send those officers of the state to your house they will have painted a picture of you. In that picture you will mostly resemble Bill Murray in the movie Caddy Shack. A lunatic that should be in a straight jacket. For a reference see Waco TX and many of the recent Red Flag bullshit events.
So yes, those officers of the state will be "just doing their job" or "following orders".

The state controls the narrative and the propaganda arm , media, is used to give credit to their actions.
I read a story this morning about the unrest in Chile. Seems two female officers were burnt by moltov cocktails. The Chief of police said that the protestors escalated it to violence. A journalist claimed that the police were firing rubber bullets and gas at a rate that made it hard to hear before the cocktails were thrown.
Looks like there's at least one journalist there.

I took an oath to defend the constitution. I already know were I stand. I will die as I live, a free man. I will die a gun owner. I will do everything I can to ensure my kids know freedom. War is certain for me. Where is not. I know were I go when I die.

I take comfort in the thought that my death might have meant something. When I go through Valley Forge, I think back to the men who made so many sacrifices for what they knew to be just so that we could be here today as Americans, still enjoying liberty. If it comes to pass, we, too, shall enter that patriotic Valhalla, preserving the Republic and defending its Constitution.

Between the communists in our own government and the leftist propaganda arm - currently called “media”.....
every gun owning patriot that dares defy the corrupt politicians will be labeled as terrorists and conspirators and criminals.

Just as Washington and his buddies were by the redcoats...BRING IT.
Exactly!

The important part is to recognize and remember the names and faces of the people responsible for the destruction of our rights and our country. It could be important later....

By the time they send those officers of the state to your house they will have painted a picture of you. In that picture you will mostly resemble Bill Murray in the movie Caddy Shack. A lunatic that should be in a straight jacket. For a reference see Waco TX and many of the recent Red Flag bullshit events.
So yes, those officers of the state will be "just doing their job" or "following orders".

The state controls the narrative and the propaganda arm , media, is used to give credit to their actions.
I read a story this morning about the unrest in Chile. Seems two female officers were burnt by moltov cocktails. The Chief of police said that the protestors escalated it to violence. A journalist claimed that the police were firing rubber bullets and gas at a rate that made it hard to hear before the cocktails were thrown.
Looks like there's at least one journalist there.

We should create our own media arm!!!

Reactions: Aries256
You wont see them on the battlefield. They will send their cops and military. That we pay for. I hope members of LE/mil are paying attention to this. We have already chosen our side. THEY will have to choose between us or the gubmit.

One has to ask why do gangs rule so much turf? Could be a lesson for whats coming in that? Seems the Cartels have it down pat so could either of those groups, be seen as teachers for learning how to subvert/oppress the tyrant & oppressor?

You also have the cover of walking among the liberals in plain sight without detection. Treasonous politicians don't have that ability for they are front and center screaming out their agenda.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
It's already being repressed. Just ask any conservative using social media platforms.
The only possible way to go mainstream is with corporate money. Obviously they don't dare get involved due to the censorship of the SJW's and their ability to use the "offended" avenue to shame that corporation.
We should create our own media arm!!!

If this shit gets passed into law we all need to politely converse with our local PD and encourage them not to enforce this unconstitutional abuse of power by the majority. Seems that a lot of people in this country seem to think that 51% of the population fucking over the other 49% by infringing on their rights is part of American Democracy. It is not.

You wont see them on the battlefield. They will send their cops and military. That we pay for. I hope members of LE/mil are paying attention to this. We have already chosen our side. THEY will have to choose between us or the gubmit.

There will be no "battlefield".

It will be high profile agitators getting found dead in their houses from carbon monoxide poisoning, and further investigation reveals that the water heater had been tampered with... Or somebody starting their car and the cabin suddenly gets engulfed in an extremely fast moving fire that reduces the occupant into nothing but barely identifiable crisp. It will be shit of that sort...

5th generation/gray man warfare is a modern logistical and psychological nightmare. Those smug, shit-eating statist supporters have no idea what horrors they are trying to inaugurate into their comfortable and routine lives...

It's already being repressed. Just ask any conservative using social media platforms.
The only possible way to go mainstream is with corporate money. Obviously they don't dare get involved due to the censorship of the SJW's and their ability to use the "offended" avenue to shame that corporation.

I don’t mean use any platform owned by the left. I’m talking about starting your own from scratch! We have some smart people here. I don’t see why we can’t.

Or somebody starting their car and the cabin suddenly gets engulfed in an extremely fast moving fire that reduces the occupant into nothing but barely identifiable crisp.

So Tesla owners then HA!

Giant Lithium battery packs can sometimes have a mind of their own if the cooling circuits malfunction......

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I don’t mean use any platform owned by the left. I’m talking about starting your own from scratch! We have some smart people here. I don’t see why we can’t.

The inertia is hard to get over and it's hard to get folks to actually do new things or things that a tiny bit more complicated.

For example, there are some current & up coming open source phones.... but they don't have all the Google or Apple "Apps" that everybody uses for "free" (and by "free" we mean they sell off all the data from your "Private" and "Encrypted" messages, which FB already admitted to).

That is very expensive, and Im sure the libtards would fuck with any FCC filings. Oh dont get me wrong it would be great to have a constitutionalist media out there. The closest would be gateway pundit or like OANN. Broadcast would have to be through ham radio. I dont even know if you could “ham” tv broadcast anymore.

That is very expensive, and Im sure the libtards would fuck with any FCC filings. Oh dont get me wrong it would be great to have a constitutionalist media out there. The closest would be gateway pundit or like OANN. Broadcast would have to be through ham radio. I dont even know if you could “ham” tv broadcast anymore.

Where there is a will there is a way. Unfortunately, I don’t even have the first clue where to start. At least they have full30.com going for gun guys that got the boot at YouTube. But that’s what I’m talking about, we need more outlets like that and the one you are on. News wise there has to be a way. We’d just have to generate up enough starting cash to get going. Again tho, that’s way outside of my area and I wouldn’t have the first clue where to start. If gun companies werent running in the red we could ask for help from them and the like communities but we must start doing something. Another example, is a pro freedom revenue stream so that if/when banks take a turn against gun owners (they already have by the way) then the Pro2A guys have somewhere to go to get credit, use a card to purchase crap without the bank going on no this dude is buying 1000 rds of ammo and so on. I didn’t say any of it would be easy but we are being pushed out of existence and if we don’t start adapting then we will go extinct.

Last edited:
If somebody wants to throw away money, IMO go head to head with Bloomberg in the next state he pulls this shit, but a rational and unbiased news source that covers COTUS topics would really help in clearing the smoke and mirrors constantly coming from the gun grabbers and liberals.

I think grassroots and community networking are going to be key moving forward. We're gonna have to talk people back from the Bloomberg brainwashing person to person, get community residents and local PD to discuss it constructively, and generally form a concise collective stance on the matter. There are plenty of legal and moral arguments against this legislation. Fudds, goons, vets, and cops all gotta come together on this issue sensibly or we will lose our motherfucking gun rights in Virginia. The days of us sitting here saying wild shit because the gun grabbers and liberals are beyond insane are over. We need to surgically but gently strike down this unconstitutional and dangerous legislation from our own communities, that's the only refuge we can hope for in opposing this peaceably.

Reactions: Jlknights61
If somebody wants to throw away money, IMO go head to head with Bloomberg in the next state he pulls this shit, but a rational and unbiased news source that covers COTUS topics would really help in clearing the smoke and mirrors constantly coming from the gun grabbers and liberals.

I think grassroots and community networking are going to be key moving forward. We're gonna have to talk people back from the Bloomberg brainwashing person to person, get community residents and local PD to discuss it constructively, and generally form a concise collective stance on the matter. There are plenty of legal and moral arguments against this legislation. Fudds, goons, vets, and cops all gotta come together on this issue sensibly or we will lose our motherfucking gun rights in Virginia. The days of us sitting here saying wild shit because the gun grabbers and liberals are beyond insane are over. We need to surgically but gently strike down this unconstitutional and dangerous legislation from our own communities, that's the only refuge we can hope for in opposing this peaceably.

Funny you mention it, the cops I know in VA, also know some dealers, consider themselves some kind of elite class and therefore protected. They won’t be coming to aid. I warned them of this and if they don’t get their shit together and join the common folk then yes it will likely be lost. How much more ground has to be lost? We as a community are great with ideas but fail miserably on execution of ideas.

Reactions: Blutroop
Their duty weapons and their self defense weapons are already segregated like any normal citizen. AFAIK they can't take select fire home, they can't take home flashbangs, require permits for ownership, etc. If they think these laws will not apply to them in their own homes that's assuming a whole fucking lot. The good ones will stand with their countrymen in any case, and we need all the good guys we can get.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
The good ones will stand with their countrymen in any case, and we need all the good guys we can get.

Nah, 99% of them will side with their paychecks. Self preservation is the strongest human instinct we've got. We make bad decisions all the time until it's far too late to change course. This will not be any different.

Maybe I'm naive, I don't know that many cops. I hope they would hold true to their oaths and not put peaceful gun owners against the wall. I'm talking about local PDs, not state. I think if they knew about other PDs which have told gun confiscation measures to eat shit and have not experienced negative consequences (that I know of), if maybe they don't have to choose between a meal ticket and their oath, then they would be more open minded to the idea.

Exactly!

The important part is to recognize and remember the names and faces of the people responsible for the destruction of our rights and our country. It could be important later....

They are gonna want to take that pretty little uniform off, and live among us.....
Might I suggest....

Agreed, we shouldn't have to move states to keep our rights, and also agree that eventually the leftist ideas will be everywhere as the leftist ideas are like a virus that spreads with no cure.
Of all the things people on our side keep saying they'll do or try, one thing we have got to get off our asses and do is come up with the cure for leftism. That's what it really boils down to. Their crap spreading with no pushback and no rollback cannot continue. We have to stop this problem and reverse it, and quit making excuses as to why we can't. For some stupid reason we have people among us successful in every life endeavor working hard jobs doing all kinds of things, but our work ethic is for some reason 100% shit on this.

Reactions: SilentStalkr