• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia ALERT: Democrats planning to make possession of ANY SEMI-AUTO firearms a Class-6 felony.

Leftist liberalism = cult

How do you convince people that have bought into a false cult ideology 100% and literally refuse to accept any additional input?

Reactions: Alphatreedog
71736623_964606677223280_4465729844159709184_o.jpg

It's all a smokescreen to cover up all the other stuff. We still dont have welfare reform, SS reform, I still pay stupids amount of taxes and nobody is saying anything about that cuz we are all too worried about guns and impeachment. The goal isnt to impeach or take guns. Its to keep everybody arguing with everybody.

Republicans: "Hey, I think the solution in the tank is starting to reach critical mass. You should get down from there, now..."

Democrats: "It's okay, it's okay. One more bucket of uranyl nitrate, that's it..."

SECONDS LATER:

5-newmethodfor.jpg

Democrats:

11275287_1005107419547153_494248188_n.jpg

Hisashi-Ouchi-Tokaimura-Nuclear-Accident-3.jpg

Looks like he forgot to shake it first. Lots of people remember to whiff and taste test but everyone forgets the shake. Classic chemistry mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
All of this screeching and blabbering is so we keep watching their hands and seeing the "Show" all the while the real business is being conducted behind closed doors. Yer Government and it's owner/operators are coordinating to fleece *trillions* in savings and personal wealth away from working people in America.

While we all argue and bicker and hate and watch the show, they are enslaving US and fleecing the wealthiest, hardest working, and smartest nation on earth.

VooDoo

I was just thinking the same thing. Are they gonna send red blooded cops to doors? Most cops know we arent a threat. Are they gonna send red blooded troops to our doors? Not any of the ones I know will be doing this. Are they gonna show up themselves with a stuffed unicorn and demand our guns? Whos actually gonna show up at the door and take it?
Cops. Cops are going to come take them. They get a hard on doing “tactical things” and having power over someone.
Oh and .mil? Why do you think they are pushing out all the normal/conservative/whites. ?

Who do you think is confiscating guns right now in a bunch of states under the guise of “red flags” or people’s the state deems “prohibited persons”

All of this screeching and blabbering is so we keep watching their hands and seeing the "Show" all the while the real business is being conducted behind closed doors. Yer Government and it's owner/operators are coordinating to fleece *trillions* in savings and personal wealth away from working people in America.

While we all argue and bicker and hate and watch the show, they are enslaving US and fleecing the wealthiest, hardest working, and smartest nation on earth.

VooDoo
What's the national debt up to now?
The deficit is at a all time high.
These are the biggest threat to the country. Not ISIS, Russia, Iran or any other Boogie Man.
Getting the trade deficit in line and bringing back jobs is the biggest step to fixing it. Along with ending welfare programs.
Ending welfare would be the quickest way to get the Boogaloo started. Ending Social Security not so much.

Once they are regulated under the new legislation there's no end to the madness really. They could search for any and all records of ownership/sale and then basically sue/fine suspected owners into either giving up their guns or signing some kind of document that says essentially the state can rape you sideways no questions asked if you are found with the firearm(s).

IMO, if this passes it will be a watershed moment and we'll see a great deal of unbridled persecution of gun owners. Fines, cops sent to your house, ninjas kicking in doors for red flag raids based on hearsay— they'll use the entire fucking toolbox once they've finished their "this is all perfectly legal and democratic" pageantry.

Reactions: gigamortis
While this country is fantastic for many reasons and is, in my mind, the best example of what a country ought to aspire to, there have been fundamental flaws since its inception.

In 1791, the country was burdened by large amounts of debt from funding the revolutionary war. Alexander Hamilton, then Secretary of the Treasury, was able to get the first federal tax passed. This was an excise tax on distilled spirits, or the "Whiskey Tax." Hamilton saw this as a way to "open the purse strings of the people." (Might not be the exact quote).

This was very unpopular among and discriminatory against rural communities. There was rebellion (Whiskey Rebellion) and fighting. Washington marched 13,000 militia to put down the rebellion and enforce the tax.

My point is, the failed Whiskey Rebellion may have been a turning point. We, the productive citizens of this country, have never been viewed as anything other than a buffet for the ruling class. Allowing any such legislation to pass or be enforced would be another turning point. We cannot allow our freedom, and our ability to defend that freedom, to be eroded.

Looks like he forgot to shake it first. Lots of people remember to whiff and taste test but everyone forgets the shake. Classic chemistry mistake.

They had kept that poor SOB alive for two months and a half and all the while he begged and begged for them to remove the feeding tubes, to no avail. Just to study the effects of radiation exposure on a human body. He received a dose of 17 sieverts in one single second when the precip tank flashed. 8 sieverts is fatal and the maximum allowed exposure for plant workers is 3 millisieverts. They could not find one intact piece of DNA in any sample taken from his body.

Talk about a shitty way to go.

• Wow
Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Hahaha welcome to California where they make me a felon every new year with new regulations.

Leftist liberalism = cult

How do you convince people that have bought into a false cult ideology 100% and literally refuse to accept any additional input?
Can't be more difficult than splitting atoms, building the first flying airplane, designing rockets that don't blow up, building a bridge across the Mississippi, curing malaria, and other things thought impossible until someone figured it out.

So someone just decided to take a cool sounding word and make it something else.

And there's not going to be a dance off?

Several Virginia Counties tonight are declaring themselves as Sanctuary Counties for the Second Amendment.

Rotten Radical Racist Ralph is going to be facing some proven Democratic tactics turned back against him on this one.

There is also a recall petition underway.

All an insurgency has to do to win is to not be destroyed.

Don't give them anything. Wear them out. Their bullshit new laws are just that, bullshit they want to impose on you but aren't willing to lose much over.

Several Virginia Counties tonight are declaring themselves as Sanctuary Counties for the Second Amendment.

Rotten Radical Racist Ralph is going to be facing some proven Democratic tactics turned back against him on this one.

There is also a recall petition underway.
Do you have a link to a list of these counties? Thanks Tucker. I come from Franklin County moonshiner stock and most of my family still reside in the Commonwealth.

Reactions: Tucker301
We have to fight the same shit every Feb here in Maryland.
Get your shit together locally. Get organized, get shirts & signs, pack the state house to the gills leaving no room for the anti's
Go on your neighbors site Md shooters forum and post in the 2A section asking for support. Patriot Picket makes road trips for the cause. We have to since the Moms that cant get any action do.
We outnumbered them about 6-1 this year despite Bloomberg busing in a bunch of those damn snowflakes.

Lot of good info on there in the 2a section since MD has had to deal with this crap longer then VA

Bottom pic is 2018 & Top pic is 2019 as you can see they were to stupid to understand the tame message.
Almost all the Sheriffs stood with us and openly testified in the hearings that they would not comply with enforcement.
We won in 2019, but it's gut wrenching to have to do this shit every year.
No telling what the message will have to be in 2020???
Maybe something along the lines of "You violate the second and we'll invoke the second"

1573704908150.png

1573704354656.png

It's like one of the train wreck threads in the bear pit, but lasts from 2/1-about mid June every year. Battling those fucks on social media false news paper reporting etc.
The similarities are eery the real trolls don't know there being fucked with, but instead of ban hammer it's 2A Hammer that' coming.

There's plenty of comedy and trolling of libtards, but real shit is on the line.
1573707950123.png

Attachments

• 1573707815091.png
    1573707815091.png
    132 KB · Views: 44
It's like one of the train wreck threads in the bear pit, but lasts from 2/1-about mid June every year. Battling those fucks on social media false news paper reporting etc.
The similarities are eery the real trolls don't know there being fucked with, but instead of ban hammer it's 2A Hammer that' coming.

There's plenty of comedy and trolling of libtards, but real shit is on the line.
View attachment 7183014
100%. Truly when I run across these bitter progressive women I often wonder what a night of servicing her clam properly would do for her outlook on life? They are so outwardly insane what guy is going to give her the time of day other than one of these limp wristed fluid identifier what day of the week is it 'people'?

Republicans: "Hey, I think the solution in the tank is starting to reach critical mass. You should get down from there, now..."

Democrats: "It's okay, it's okay. One more bucket of uranyl nitrate, that's it..."

SECONDS LATER:

5-newmethodfor.jpg

Democrats:

11275287_1005107419547153_494248188_n.jpg

Hisashi-Ouchi-Tokaimura-Nuclear-Accident-3.jpg
I cringe at the sight of this person! But I have to ask, WTF happened?

I cringe at the sight of this person! But I have to ask, WTF happened?

Tokaimura, Japan, at the JCO (Japan Nuclear Fuel Conversion Co.) experimental fast breeder plant. September 30, 1999.

31 year old Hisashi Ouchi was one of three overnight shift technicians in charge with running tests on the Joyo Experimental Water-Moderated Fast Reactor System. The system used an aqueous solution of U-235 nitrate with water as the neutron barrier. At the point of the flash, the tank already contained 16 kilograms of uranyl nitrate. One technician was in an office upstairs monitoring the radiation output. Two others, including Ouchi, was in the reactor room. The overwatch tech noticed a fluctuation of output from the tank and warned the other two via radio that they were to immediately cease adding any more solution and leave the room. The second tech warned Ouchi to step away from the tank, but Ouchi insisted that the protocol called for all of the buckets of uranyl nitrate to be mixed into the tank. He was leaning directly over the tank during this time. Upon the addition of the seventh bucket, the mass of uranium in the tank reached full critical capacity.

Both techs, as well as the third man watching the cameras observed a tremendous flash of bluish white Cherenkov light emit from the tank, so intense that objects nearby seemed "ghostly". Radiation alarms immediately began to sound throughout the facility. The flash was mostly comprised of gamma and X-rays.

Ouchi, who was still directly over the aperture of the device, received 17 sieverts of radiation in a split second. The second tech who was by the door received 10 sieverts. Both men immediately began showing the signs of acute radiation exposure. By the time Ouchi had been transported to the hospital, his entire body had been covered with third degree burns and the skin had completely "degloved". A blood sample showed no viable blood cells present at all, with only a soup of destroyed cells and amino acids. Not one sample of intact DNA could be isolated anywhere on his body either. Remarkably, Ouchi was still alive and remained conscious during the entire ordeal. Researchers who wanted to study the full effects of radiation poisoning basically had found their prize specimen. Despite Ouchi continuously begging for the scientists to remove his feeding tubes and allow him to be free of the pain, they kept him alive for over 83 days, running various experiments on him. Ouchi eventually succumbed to infection as his entire immune system had been virtually wiped out. The other tech who had received the 10 SV dose had been long dead by then.

For reference, 8 sieverts of exposure is enough to kill an adult human. The exposed core of the Chernobyl reactor was emitting 9-12 sieverts when the first rapid response team descended onto the roof via helicopter. Japanese safety standards mandate that 3 millisieverts is the maximum amount any plant worker or scientist is allowed to be exposed to without permanent and long term damage.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
The problem is this - our side holds the moral and intellectual high ground.

Their side has excellent planning and operations. All of which is designed to ruin the foundations of our high ground.

Holding the high ground isn’t functional if you don’t defend it.

Combine this with hard abuses of the capitalist systems by the rich and it gets to be a bit difficult to move forward from here.
Agreed, so when does our side get with the f***ing program and get the planning and operations??!?! And WTF with defending? Nobody ever successfully defended anything, as General Patton observed. You absolutely cannot win on defense. Our groups should be bulldozing them so there isn't another day for them to be able to fight.

Last edited:
It frustrates me that any of us have to spend one dime or one minute combatting any of it.
If these motherfuckers were going after 1A rights in this manner they'd be crucified, and rightfully so.
2A should be no different.
This has been my frustration as well for a very long time. This has to date cost them NOTHING. We defend and try not to lose anything, and it's like fighting against a terrorist group--they don't care how many times they lose so long as eventually one of their efforts succeeds. What makes them stop is when it costs them something they actually mind losing.

Yeah that motherfucker was tough.

And he proved that stupid should hurt, and sometimes does for 83 days.

Kinda like where our country is going.

No Darwin award recipient in the history of mankind had ever been using their lizard brains upon the moment when they realized they had fucked up so bad that there is no going back...

The monkey brain is what eggs people on to satisfy their egos, no matter how dangerous a situation has become. It is like a group of urban youths encountering one lone biker at a bar wearing an outdated 8-ball jacket. The monkey brain is what keeps the group of 'yutes increase their levels of aggression to ever higher magnitude, trying to oudo one another in bravado and balls. From insults and jeering to spitting and throwing garbage and eventually telling the guy that he is a pussy and can't fight them.

All the while, the lizard brain may be screaming at the rational part of these punks "Stop! Stop! This is getting stupid, and dangerous. Just back off and get the fuck out of there, now!".

Unfortunately, the monkey brain puts an individual into a classic "heat of the moment" mindset that all rationality flies out of the window. "To hell with safety and backing down, I want to show the world how tough I am"... That mindset lasts... Until our group of punk thugs suddenly find themselves perforated with multiple 9mm holes and are bleeding to death on the floor of the bar.

That is exactly what the Democrats and their globalist/illegal immigrant backers are doing. With each victory they just cannot help but rub it in the faces of the public that they perceive to be their mortal enemies. With each victory, just like the one in Virginia, they are more emboldened to step up their attacks and posturing. Their monkey brains keep pushing them forward, drunk on perceived triumph.

So I'd be safe to assume that when all semi automatic "people hunting" guns are banned and turned it that any form of law enforcement will be able to turn in theirs as well? I mean what's the sense in having them if they're really not needed?

So what you're saying is that we should have bombed the USSR back into the stone age when we had the chance?

Because that's what I'm sayin.