• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia ALERT: Democrats planning to make possession of ANY SEMI-AUTO firearms a Class-6 felony.

So what you're saying is that we should have bombed the USSR back into the stone age when we had the chance?

Because that's what I'm sayin.

We can still do that now. I’m all for making Russia and China glow in the dark given that’s what they (and our stateside enemies) have planned for us.

Midway or Brownells needs have a sale on warheads...Buy one get one free. Also free shipping. Credit card is ready to go.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I’m not really sure who is to blame for it - there are a lot of good candidates.

I do know that anyone who is a “Rhodes Scholar” pretty much is saying flat out they are all for destroying our country.

Asshole List

Rhodes literally created a huge edifice to destroy America. It was his life’s work.

I can see every country that hates us just pouring in money and planning to kill us off.

Shit, I’m surprised that you can’t pick up free copies of Grand Theft Auto in any public school, courtesy of Iran...or stop at any Chinese embassy in a 3rd world shit hole for a free ticket to the USA.

Ties in well with this recently posted thread: