• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

At the risk of being labeled 'antisemitic' have you ever noted the percentage of anti gun turds are Jewish, much like the % of Jewish Senate and House of Rep members, relative to the general population.

Start with Blowbag and Levine.

Just an observation.

Reactions: 10ring'r
At the risk of being labeled 'antisemitic' have you ever noted the percentage of anti gun turds are Jewish, much like the % of Jewish Senate and House of Rep members, relative to the general population.

Just an observation.
I am hoping that the Troll in Chief is going to debate Bloomturd and asks him how gun control worked out for his ancestors in Russia.

Ever noticed how the guy who does this blog looks like Private Pyle.
1580609091950.png

Reactions: gunman_7

Just an observation.

Trace all the intellectuals who went along with Lenin and their "thing"... a bunch of them were .....

And who financed Hitler?

Short memories? Ulterior motives?

Redneck country boy opinion,
Delusions of grandeur, and old pharisee blood, gonna bring the kingdom back under their control.... cant read the parchment and animal skins, much less understand it. Just sayin... redneck's strange thinking.

Redneck country boy opinion,
Delusions of grandeur, and old pharisee blood, gonna bring the kingdom back under their control.... cant read the parchment and animal skins, much less understand it. Just sayin... redneck's strange thinking.

I come from multiple generations of Redneck.

Call committee members and ask them to OPPOSE HB 961.

Chairman Patrick Hope, (804) 698-1047
Vice Chairman Jeffrey Bourne, (804) 698-1071
Del. Jennifer Carroll Foy, (804) 698-1002
Del. Nick Rush, (804) 698-1007
Del. Sam Rasoul, (804) 698-1011
Del. Ronnie Campbell, (804) 698-1024
Del. Tony Wilt, (804) 698-1026
Del. Roxann Robinson, (804) 698-1027
Del. Joshua Cole, (804) 698-1028
Del. Kenneth Plum, (804) 698-1036
Del. Kaye Kory, (804) 698-1038
Del. Daniel Helmer, (804) 698-1040
Del. Mark Levine, (804) 698-1045
Del. Alfonso Lopez, (804) 698-1049
Del. Matthew Fariss, (804) 698-1059
Del. Thomas Wright, (804) 698-1061
Del. Carrie Coyner, (804) 698-1062
Del. Clinton Jenkins, (804) 698-1076
Del. Glenn Davis, (804) 698-1084
Del. Shelly Simonds, (804) 698-1094
Del. Marcia Price, (804) 698-1095
Del. Amanda Batten, (804) 698-1096

Reactions: awonder
How many fuckin laws can your dipshit king come up with! One things for sure, he’s after yalls ass! He’s not gonna be happy till he puts y’all in an oven!

That is one of he most comical rants i have ever seen. Dude is a total moron. You would think he would have learned at least a little about what he was trying to ban aside from watching Rambo.

There's still a massive scam being run by the democrats. I cannot get to a human being to discuss this issue, short of going down to their office, at which point, they'll probably say "Do you have any appointment? No? Sorry, no one is available".

I live in a district that went unapposed. I have emailed my rep 3-4 times in the last 2 weeks. Not the form letter from the websites that do that, but an actual email from me. Full of knowledge and facts, no insults, as hard as that was to do. I have yet to receive an email back. Same thing with my State Reps. I've now sent over a dozen emails to these people. I have yet to have a single response.

I called this morning and you get some poor little Capital Phone Answerer Girl. Of course no one is available but she'll be happy to take your number, the bill number you'd like to discuss and have someone call you back, which they never do.

There game is pretty disgusting. We'll ignore the people, take Bloomberg's money, and then we'll pretend no one called or emailed us because we don't answer emails and we don't return calls, and we'll just pass what we want.

I guess it's going to take a trip to Richmond to find out why no one calls back or answers emails.

In the meantime, I hope everyone calls in and asks to talk about the bills and leaves their numbers. Maybe a stack of 100 "Call Back" notes on HB961 will at least make them wonder what's going on?

This is getting old.

I live in a district that went unapposed. I have emailed my rep 3-4 times in the last 2 weeks. Not the form letter from the websites that do that, but an actual email from me. Full of knowledge and facts, no insults, as hard as that was to do. I have yet to receive an email back. Same thing with my State Reps. I've now sent over a dozen emails to these people. I have yet to have a single response.

Well, I vote in one county - Arlington w/ a Dem Delegate - and have property in another two, both w/ Rep Delegates. I have emailed all three Delegates - and only heard back from one, Nick Freitas, Rep from Culpeper.

It seems like the 2A Sanctuary effort in VA has motivated some other states. This video details an embryonic movement in NY State (and those boys need all the help they can get as they are deep inside hostile political environment):

Well, I vote in one county - Arlington w/ a Dem Delegate - and have property in another two, both w/ Rep Delegates. I have emailed all three Delegates - and only heard back from one, Nick Freitas, Rep from Culpeper.

Nick is a good one.

I know that it will probably do no good, but here is the message that I just sent the NRA, if you are a member I would encourage you to do the same.

There is a shit show going on in Virginia............I see nothing in the press that the NRA is doing concerning this..............and this is the state where the headquarters is...............wake the fuck up........I am a life member, and I would like to see that the supposedly biggest 2nd amendment organization in this country would be doing something

I would like for ALL NRA members eligible to vote in the NRA Directors Election. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

Voter apathy was Virginia's downfall, I doubt that they will repeat that lesson.
It's the same with the NRA's membership, they don't care enough to vote out the Rats that have caused so much apprehension within the membership.

Reactions: Zeroit

Mike, thanks for keeping us updated. sounds like a mixed bag, some good some bad. I odnt understand this one, why would anyone voluntarily do this?

S.B. 436, Surovell, creates a “Virginia Voluntary Do Not Sell List,” where a person can voluntarily have their name added and, later, removed if desired. A person on the list cannot purchase a firearm, under penalty of a misdemeanor if they try. Passed on a party-line vote of 8 to 5
YEAS--Edwards, Lucas, Deeds, Petersen, Surovell, McClellan, Boysko, Morrissey--8.

NAYS--Obenshain, McDougle, Stuart, Stanley, Chafin--5.

Mike, thanks for keeping us updated. sounds like a mixed bag, some good some bad. I odnt understand this one, why would anyone voluntarily do this?

S.B. 436, Surovell, creates a “Virginia Voluntary Do Not Sell List,” where a person can voluntarily have their name added and, later, removed if desired. A person on the list cannot purchase a firearm, under penalty of a misdemeanor if they try. Passed on a party-line vote of 8 to 5
YEAS--Edwards, Lucas, Deeds, Petersen, Surovell, McClellan, Boysko, Morrissey--8.

NAYS--Obenshain, McDougle, Stuart, Stanley, Chafin--5.

I got news for any fool stupid enough to put themselves on that list. You ain't getting off it. That will be a permanent "do not sell to" list. You might as well just go ahead and red flag yourself while you're at it.

Just to let everyone know, I just called again and was asked what I was calling in reference to and I mentioned two bills, HB 264 and HB 961. They asked if I was for or against. I explained that I have been calling and emailing for weeks and not one email or call back. The nice lady told me they aren't doing callbacks, they are taking a running tab of the number of people for and against.

So pick up the phones, call your people, and tell them you are against. They did not ask if I was in that district or not, didn't take any information from me for that, however, she after a firm conversation with her, I let her know I didn't appreciate trying to contact them for the last 6-8 weeks and not getting one single response. She said she would take my info and have the aid call me.

Pick up the phone people, call and let them know you are against, they are keeping score. Not calling the Democrat House members and letting them know is the same thing as not showing up to vote.

I got news for any fool stupid enough to put themselves on that list. You ain't getting off it. That will be a permanent "do not sell to" list. You might as well just go ahead and red flag yourself while you're at it.

If your THAT stupid perhaps you shouldnt have a gun.

Just to let everyone know, I just called again and was asked what I was calling in reference to and I mentioned two bills, HB 264 and HB 961. They asked if I was for or against. I explained that I have been calling and emailing for weeks and not one email or call back. The nice lady told me they aren't doing callbacks, they are taking a running tab of the number of people for and against.

So pick up the phones, call your people, and tell them you are against. They did not ask if I was in that district or not, didn't take any information from me for that, however, she after a firm conversation with her, I let her know I didn't appreciate trying to contact them for the last 6-8 weeks and not getting one single response. She said she would take my info and have the aid call me.

Pick up the phone people, call and let them know you are against, they are keeping score. Not calling the Democrat House members and letting them know is the same thing as not showing up to vote.
They only writing down the for votes. Lmao!

This guy is spot on that most gun owners have jobs and most cannot attend these committee meetings. This is a very important part in the process, those that show up in support or opposition dictates (mostly) if the bills pass out of that committee. The squeaky wheel gets the grease syndrome, they get the attention by the Bloomberg & Soros funded Gun Grabber Orgs like Moms Demand Action, Everytown for gun safety and the hundreds of others in every stat of America.

We have to get people to register to vote. Case in point, my brother is married to a liberal German & his daughter is a Bernie nutcase. 3 years ago he told me hasn't voted before, I got him to register to vote that day, he was 64 friggin years old!!!

Reactions: Zeroit
There's still a massive scam being run by the democrats. I cannot get to a human being to discuss this issue, short of going down to their office, at which point, they'll probably say "Do you have any appointment? No? Sorry, no one is available".

I called this morning and you get some poor little Capital Phone Answerer Girl. Of course no one is available but she'll be happy to take your number, the bill number you'd like to discuss and have someone call you back, which they never do.

There game is pretty disgusting. We'll ignore the people, take Bloomberg's money, and then we'll pretend no one called or emailed us because we don't answer emails and we don't return calls, and we'll just pass what we want.

I guess it's going to take a trip to Richmond to find out why no one calls back or answers emails.

In the meantime, I hope everyone calls in and asks to talk about the bills and leaves their numbers. Maybe a stack of 100 "Call Back" notes on HB961 will at least make them wonder what's going on?

This is getting old.

I feel your pain brother. It is so frustrating to "Not Know" what's going on with these cretons. The reason is that they do not want their opposition to know what they're doing behind closed doors.
Up here in Washington state we have been getting the 2A "death by 1000 cuts" for over 10 years. It's due to the massive amounts of progressive liberals that have streamed across our borders for the Tech jobs in the Seattle area (shithole), many are from Kalifornia and the east coast liberal states. We have been fighting but are up against the Blue Dogs (same as you).
Virginia has been blindsided and are shocked that this could ever happen. I do hope it will not continue after the next election cycle. VOTE EM OUT!!!

Reactions: Not a Clue
Join your fellow Second Amendment supporters in Richmond on February 7th. In addition, please call the below committee members and urge them to OPPOSE HB 961.

Chairman Patrick Hope, (804) 698-1047
Vice Chairman Jeffrey Bourne, (804) 698-1071
Del. Jennifer Carroll Foy, (804) 698-1002
Del. Sam Rasoul, (804) 698-1011
Del. Joshua Cole, (804) 698-1028
Del. Kenneth Plum, (804) 698-1036
Del. Kaye Kory, (804) 698-1038
Del. Daniel Helmer, (804) 698-1040
Del. Mark Levine, (804) 698-1045
Del. Alfonso Lopez, (804) 698-1049
Del. Clinton Jenkins, (804) 698-1076
Del. Shelly Simonds, (804) 698-1094
Del. Marcia Price, (804) 698-1095

Don't forget

Del. Lamont Bagby, (804)698-1074

Just call these people. Doesn't matter if you are from VA or not, call them and tell them you just want to get on the record for being against House Bill 964.

Call every day one of them. If everyone that reads this post calls, it WILL make a difference.

I spoke with Carrie Coyner's Admin this morning (surprisingly) and according to her assistant, she plans to oppose the HB961 in any form. Not many of the Delegates that I have spoken to, at least up to this point, have stated to me how they intend to vote so I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Reactions: jbailey
According to Virginia Constitutional Conservatives,
***Northam's Gun Ban is passed in the Public Safety Committee***
Bloomberg's hired help in the General Assembly has approved House Bill 961, by a vote of 12-9, to forward it for a full floor vote.

According to Virginia Constitutional Conservatives,
***Northam's Gun Ban is passed in the Public Safety Committee***
Bloomberg's hired help in the General Assembly has approved House Bill 961, by a vote of 12-9, to forward it for a full floor vote.
I am unable to confirm on VA General Assembly Website...Can you provide more info/link?

on another forum a guy who was there confirmed that 961 is forwarded.

And now this bullshit from our own little San Francisco :mad:

WTF...
How in the hell aren't these idiots being held to account for releasing
known and proven criminals?

R

Reactions: TACC