• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

84959621_2651499844963065_5135803669287010304_o.jpg

So obviously that nice peaceful demonstration with thirty thousand plus armed patriots meant jack shit. And every one thinks that’s what we need to do in New Yorkastan? Obviously that shit doesn’t work.

Reactions: gunman_7 and TACC
VSP stuck between a rock and a small charge of idiots.

Wouldn't want to wake up in those shoes.

Let's get another rally going, the day of the vote.
This isn't over yet, we still can defeat the House vote and/or a vote in the Senate. Let's not give up yet folks!

Let us know, we will take off from work and drive down. Crew here ready to go, again.

Reactions: TACC
So the stupid VSP want to start charging people with a crime for not getting out of the building in 30 seconds.....
I guess they are picking sides and nobody is going to feel sorry for them when the good citizens get tired of their SS tactics.

I heard reports that the Bloomberg event in VA Beach, that many Pro-2A were planning to attend in protest, has announced no one will be admitted that did not pre-register. A pre-registry that didn't seem to exist prior to today.

They are legislating us into criminals and barring the door from us voicing our opinion about it. Totalitarianism at its finest.

Reactions: gunman_7 and TACC
I heard reports that the Bloomberg event in VA Beach, that many Pro-2A were planning to attend in protest, has announced no one will be admitted that did not pre-register. A pre-registry that didn't seem to exist prior to today.

They are legislating us into criminals and barring the door from us voicing our opinion about it. Totalitarianism at its finest.
That’s freaking sad. This country is going to shit fast.

A setup designed to pander to his ideals/followers and let the MSM
paint those in dissent as crazed domestic terrorists.
I'll wager the Patriots opposition will be there on his dime.

R

We must get active, and get everyone to call their senators, because that is where we can stop it.
The Va House is filled with complete idiots on the Democrat side.
Tell everyone you know, it is time to unleash phone calls, emails and visits!

Before it was legalized, Denver area stoners would show up on the statehouse lawn every 4/20 and openly smoke marijuana.

On July 1st, when these laws go into effect, will Virginians do something similar in defiance, or do Colorado hippies have more balls than VA Patriots?

Before it was legalized, Denver area stoners would show up on the statehouse lawn every 4/20 and openly smoke marijuana.
On July 1st, when these laws go into effect, will Virginians do something similar in defiance, or do Colorado hippies have more balls than VA Patriots?

Your comparison is invalid because you totally ignore the fundamental differences in how the law is applied.

In our current corrupted system, most all your rights are firmly guaranteed no matter what you do, EXCEPT for some reason the 2A

The problem is that even those supposed to be "2A Supporters" and "Patriots" are by and large perfectly happy to let the 2A be a second class right.

So if you show up for "civil disobedience" smoking weed... no problem even if you get arrested, you can still vote, do free speech, go back to hanging out with your friends doing more weed, pretty much whatever.

Show up for "civil disobedience" carrying a standard capacity magazine that is now a stupid "class 6 felony".... well you loose your 2A rights and what's more all supposed 2A supporters will be jumping all over you about "they are a 'felon' they can't have guns or anything else" to tunes of "should have just followed the law"..... The same folks that are advocating violent resistance to those King's Men who come to enforce the laws....

Your argument is totally invalid until you can at the very least convince the "2A Supporters" and "Patriots" that the 2A is actually a primary right just like the right to free speech and the rest of the bill of rights. Which means that it is for EVERYONE, ALWAYS regardless of what "tag" they hang around your neck.

So good luck with civil disobedience... bet you someone gets a "class 6 or whatever BS felony" (used pretty much solely to make things that shouldn't be crimes or would be a misdemeanor into something to strip your rights) for having a standard capacity magazine.... you'll see probably over 70% of the "freedom loving" types on this forum being all happy that they can't have firearms because they are a "felon" and should be stripped of their rights for the rest of their lives.

If they don't let you in, block entrances and exits aka "picket line".

"That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; …"

So the stupid VSP want to start charging people with a crime for not getting out of the building in 30 seconds.....
I guess they are picking sides and nobody is going to feel sorry for them when the good citizens get tired of their SS tactics.
If the citizens are not tired of this bullshit by now, they never will be! Their gonna be servants to their king Northam!

"That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; …"
These word are worthless to the masters! They make their own law!

Reactions: ewoaf
The simple truth is that this was going to happen anyways. This isn't a loss; if you think that the rally and pushback have now 'failed' you aren't paying attention nor being realistic.

These are the faggots who after great backlash to their 'ideas' responded with more threats. They received a stern warning a few weeks ago and have yet again, defied you.

There is only one thing to do with people who you can't reason with yet want to rule over your life for you, and unfortunately, that is exactly what it is going to take for them to realize just how badly they have fucked up. They literally believe that you will do nothing - their words and actions prove that.

The simple truth is that this was going to happen anyways. This isn't a loss; if you think that the rally and pushback have now 'failed' you aren't paying attention nor being realistic.

These are the faggots who after great backlash to their 'ideas' responded with more threats. They received a stern warning a few weeks ago and have yet again, defied you.

There is only one thing to do with people who you can't reason with yet want to rule over your life for you, and unfortunately, that is exactly what it is going to take for them to realize just how badly they have fucked up. They literally believe that you will do nothing - their words and actions prove that.
And they're correct

I can all but assure you all that this will pass the House when voted on, yet we must still fight and constantly make our voices heard.
When it gets to the Senate, that is where it will most likely fail, if we do our part...

Guys,
today was a battle lost, but the war is still to be decided. Did our grandfathers quit after Kasserine Pass, or granddad's younger brother after Chosin Reservoir, or Dad after Khe Sahn? Did they say "the facists aren't listening to us, let's quit?" Hell no. Nor can we.

This is what we know:
- the facts are on our side that firearms, in the hands of good men, save lives. See just the most recent example down in that TX church.
- the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution and the 1st Article of the Virginia Constitution are clear we have a right to defend ourselves with these firearms.
- the US Supreme Court, time and again, has upheld this right.
- the US President support us in this defense.
- >95% of the Counties in the Commonwealth are with us.
- many many Sheriffs support us, as do most VSP officers and VANG soldiers.
- more voters than not support us.
- we only need 2 Dem Senators and/or 4 Dem Delegates to support us.

And you think the VA Lobby Day did nothing? Maybe not to the progressives like Del Levine, but it did to the average Virginian (read VOTER). I have spoke to many moderate Virginians about Lobby Day and their reaction has been "these are our best citizens; they picked up their own trash for God's sake!"

So we need to stay in this. We can do the following:
(1) continue to support the VCDL with your money, your attention and your time. (Buy one or ten of those PSA lowers!)
(2) continue to call the Senators and Delegate @Vamike9 is highlighting. If his list is too long, just call one: Delegate Guzman- 804-698-1031 - she is moderate and representing a 2A county. We need her and three other Dems to support the Constitutions and we defeat the facists.
(3) Think about going down to Richmond on the day of the House Vote. We need another powerful yet peaceful showing.

"We will not surrender our sons' unborn sons' rights!"

Last edited:
I'm struggling to understand the wording in that bill they pushed through committee yesterday. Can someone with a more legal mind than me, please explain this line to me about suppressors?

“provided that a person may transfer a silencer in accordance with the provisions of the NFA”.

Prior to that, it said it was illegal.

That line there sounds to me like if you go through the NFA process and get your stamp, then you can own it. If that's the case, then the law means nothing because you can't currently buy a suppressor without going through that process anyway. Are they saying they just passed a law that makes it illegal to do something that was already illegal?

I'm struggling to understand the wording in that bill they pushed through committee yesterday. Can someone with a more legal mind than me, please explain this line to me about suppressors?

“provided that a person may transfer a silencer in accordance with the provisions of the NFA”.

That line there sounds to me like if you go through the NFA process and get your stamp, then you can own it. If that's the case, then the law means nothing because you can't currently buy a suppressor without going through that process anyway. Are they saying they just passed a law that makes it illegal to do something that was already illegal?
Defy, defy, defy! That’s all you need to know!

Until these weak "leaders" fear the population the wish to rule over, they will continue to push. The VSP forming that barricade line, screaming threats and attempted a intimidation to folks assembled????? That pisses me off to no end! Seeing that fella sitting in the front row with his papers in his hands all the while Billy Badass and company hover over him screaming! Jeeze what an awful image!

Remember kids: Those politicians dictating your rights to you, they couldn't enforce curfew on a 10 year old kid. But, that riot line, Billy Badass with his chest puffed out and screaming. Those will be the one to come knocking and shoot your dog in the dead of night.

Defy, defy, defy! That’s all you need to know!

Not actually, because my suppressor is in suppressor jail, so I'm trying to figure out if it passes, if I'm still going to get it or I need to get it sent back and get a refund. I assumed it would be illegal, and I'd never get it, but that last line made me do a double take and wonder if it was going to be legal as long as you go through the process.

"It is unlawful for any person to import, sell, transfer, manufacture, or purchase a silencer, provided that a person may transfer a silencer in accordance with the provisions of the National Firearms Act (26 U.S.C. § 5801 et seq.)."

It doesn't say it is unlawful "to possess". Sounds like a vague way of grandfathering current "silencers"(hate that term). It is really vague, and I wonder if that wouldn't be vulnerable in a court challenge to the law.

"It is unlawful for any person to import, sell, transfer, manufacture, or purchase a silencer, provided that a person may transfer a silencer in accordance with the provisions of the National Firearms Act (26 U.S.C. § 5801 et seq.)."

It doesn't say it is unlawful "to possess". Sounds like a vague way of grandfathering current "silencers"(hate that term). It is really vague, and I wonder if that wouldn't be vulnerable in a court challenge to the law.
since you cannot import or purchase, i'm thinking the 'transfer' means transfer it to someone else. i'm also thinking if you already bought and paid for the can prior to the effective date of this law, despite still awaiting nfa/atf blessing, it's yours and is grandfathered.

yes the 'possess' was taken out of the assault weapon and suppressor sections, but not the magazine sections.

Reactions: fxdrider
Signed up to vote?? F-that BS....What needs to happen to get me on the ballot, run for office, elected, and start gutting the laws these POS use to run around the laws they create?? Sign me up THERE!!

Reactions: wh20crazy
HOw dare you insult lying scumbags by comparing them to Mini Mike Blowbag.

According to Tim Anderson of Anderson & Anderson, PC - on his Facebook video regarding HB961, the House of Delegates is set to vote on the bill on Tuesday. If it passes it will go to the Senate on Wednesday.
I can't link to the FB video, but if you're on Facebook you can search for Anderson & Anderson, PC and find the video he posted on Friday called "Take a deep breath.HB961 advances."
The info on the schedule appears at about 3:10 into the video.