• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

You may have to eventually work with some of your enemies a bit.
The bought and paid for politicians want the King's Men to be the only one with guns and so far the King's Men have shown a great willingness to "Just Follow Orders" because they like being the ones with the black boots.

But those same politicians rely heavily on the voting base that is currently not all that happy with the King's Men, so perhaps you may have to one day stop telling others to respect the Kings Men and start working with the others on the legal fronts to start making life a lot less fun for those being the King's men. Nobody likes their pay getting cut, tons of new regulations being piled on top, maybe ever more intrusive civilian oversight boards, in general show them how if they like how the law lets them lord it over the freedom loving types, well two can play at that game and when the good folks stop protecting the idea of the king's men somehow being worthy of respect, you can make them not so happy with their lot in life. Maybe some pensions getting cut and tons of extra retraining for sensitivity might just start making them re-think things a bit.

Does it really make a difference if the suppressor part was erased and yet the rest went through? My gosh, are we happy conceding some rights, what little you have left in hopes that the king allows you to keep some of them? Come on. Starting to sound like the NRA up in here. Speaking of the NRA, where the heck are they at? I say posse up, draw the line in the sand and go all in.
Who the f said I'm happy conceding 'some' rights? I do however like to know exactly where we stand.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
All you need to know about Levine, you can learn on the internet. He lived in California, was a loud mouth activist in the Hollywood social side of things. He moved to Virginia to work for Barney Frank. He calls Barney Frank a mentor.

Now you know where the insanity comes from. Say anything to get laws passed, then run around your social circles and have them worship you, where as someone like Frietas serves us and doesn't give a damn about his status in the social circles of Northern Virginia or Hollywood.

Just tired of all these transplants ruining our state. The run their states into the ground, then move here and vote for the same things that ran their former states into the ground.

Looking into filing a formal complaint againt my Rep's office now for refusing to allow me to meet with him. No less than 10 points of contact, and not one response back. Gee....I wonder why they think they are doing the right thing. Because they are silencing us all.

All you need to know about Levine, you can learn on the internet. He lived in California, was a loud mouth activist in the Hollywood social side of things. He moved to Virginia to work for Barney Frank. He calls Barney Frank a mentor.

Now you know where the insanity comes from. Say anything to get laws passed, then run around your social circles and have them worship you, where as someone like Frietas serves us and doesn't give a damn about his status in the social circles of Northern Virginia or Hollywood.

Just tired of all these transplants ruining our state. The run their states into the ground, then move here and vote for the same things that ran their former states into the ground.

Looking into filing a formal complaint againt my Rep's office now for refusing to allow me to meet with him. No less than 10 points of contact, and not one response back. Gee....I wonder why they think they are doing the right thing. Because they are silencing us all.

That’s the thing, your formal complaint will fall on deaf ears because there is zero accountability anymore. There is only one way that will change, you know once enough common folk decide to take back their gov and their country. Until then we are all wasting time.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Have you Virginians started a re-call to remove your govenor and attorney general? If not, why not? It looks like it would be easy. The entire state seems to side with you on this except Richmond? What about re-calls to remove the sponsors of these bills???

Received this "No read receipt" this morning. Not surprised though, guess that's her way of saying she doesn't care what I have to say. Even though she has no idea if I'm a constituent or not.
Maybe 9 years in that seat has made her comfortable...

Your message

To: L. Kaye Kory
Subject: HB961
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 8:30:19 AM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

was deleted without being read on Thursday, February 13, 2020 10:23:46 AM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).

Have you Virginians started a re-call to remove your govenor and attorney general? If not, why not? It looks like it would be easy. The entire state seems to side with you on this except Richmond? What about re-calls to remove the sponsors of these bills???

We have. There are several recall petitions either being prepared or currently being circulated.

Unfortunately recalling an elected official in VA is more complicated than in many other states, so it'll likely be a long road and will have to involve the courts. As far as I know there's never been a successful recall of a Governor or State Legislator in VA.

A good summary:

Received this "No read receipt" this morning. Not surprised though, guess that's her way of saying she doesn't care what I have to say. Even though she has no idea if I'm a constituent or not.

Your message

Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 8:30:19 AM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

was deleted without being read on Thursday, February 13, 2020 10:23:46 AM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).

That is all kinds of fucked up.

Your message

That I would save and when the time comes shove down their throat, figuratively of course.

Reactions: ewoaf
We have. There are several recall petitions either being prepared or currently being circulated.

Unfortunately recalling an elected official in VA is more complicated than in many other states, so it'll likely be a long road and will have to involve the courts. As far as I know there's never been a successful recall of a Governor or State Legislator in VA.

A good summary:

Perhaps becoming part of West VA would be easier?

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Heavy emphasis on these Dem Senators

Chap Peterson
Phone: 703-349-3361

Lynwood Lewis
(757) 787-1094

John Edwards
(540) 985-8690

Creigh Deeds
(434) 296-5491

That's our swing votes potentially...

Chap Peterson's voicemail is full so we need to email.
Be firm but polite, we need to take a stand not make a mortal enemy.

Reactions: jbailey
Chap Peterson's voicemail is full so we need to email.
Be firm but polite, we need to take a stand not make a mortal enemy.
This plus the post on the other thread saying emails were being deleted w/o being read suggests we are hitting them hard with communication. This is a great sign, given what we can do right now.

Question: where is VCDL? Are they organizing any rallies of any sort? I really want to do one down in Richmond (and not some echo chamber gun show). Its awesome that folks are showing up in person - thanks to all the dudes above pulling these duties - but we need to move from this recon to a big show of force and VCDL appears like the only CnC element capable of putting something like this together.

Reactions: magtech

Your message

That's what I said earlier in the week. Stop the emails and calls. They are not listening. The aids and staff must have been directed to not allow anything to get to the legislators because they don't want to hear it any more.

That's why I said show up. Hard to hit the "delete" key on the email when you're standing in front of them.

The VCDL, in my opinion, is wetting the bed right now. Their twitter has been updated in days and the top tweet is some retweet about Joe Biden. Their Facebook page isn't current. It's a video from Amanda Chase from yesterday morning. Rally the damn troops. Prior to this, they were updating all their social media multiple times a day, they were sending out multiple email blasts a day. Now, we get nothing for days, except an email with some random updates we already knew?

Stop with the "Call the people" nonsense. Put your members and follows on high alert, let them know that they need to pack the 5th and 6th floors every day until we are heard. Each office has about 3 chairs outside it. 100 people on each floor and the chairs are full. It means their normal visitors can't even get to see them.

Maybe there's some logic to stopping the fight but it sure feels like the VCDL quit trying about a week ago.

Let me repeat that we should do ALL we can.

-call/email/snail-mail your representatives AND
-show up in person AND
-talk to fence-sitters AND
-take them to the range AND
-buy more ammo AND
-sign recall petitions AND
-make every LEO aware that THEY will have to risk their lives for the wet dreams of the tyrants AND
-whatever idea you have...

ALL OF THE ABOVE, not either-or.

Last edited:
That's what I said earlier in the week. Stop the emails and calls. They are not listening. The aids and staff must have been directed to not allow anything to get to the legislators because they don't want to hear it any more.

That's why I said show up. Hard to hit the "delete" key on the email when you're standing in front of them.

The VCDL, in my opinion, is wetting the bed right now. Their twitter has been updated in days and the top tweet is some retweet about Joe Biden. Their Facebook page isn't current. It's a video from Amanda Chase from yesterday morning. Rally the damn troops. Prior to this, they were updating all their social media multiple times a day, they were sending out multiple email blasts a day. Now, we get nothing for days, except an email with some random updates we already knew?

Stop with the "Call the people" nonsense. Put your members and follows on high alert, let them know that they need to pack the 5th and 6th floors every day until we are heard. Each office has about 3 chairs outside it. 100 people on each floor and the chairs are full. It means their normal visitors can't even get to see them.

Maybe there's some logic to stopping the fight but it sure feels like the VCDL quit trying about a week ago.
Just left a VM with VCDL, told them about the image their outdated channels create, and offered some hand-on help. That's all I can do with/for them at this point.

But nothing should stop us from pushing forward INDIVIDUALLY. In fact, the less centralized we organize and mobilize, the better.

Last edited:

Yes, today I got an email from them announcing a membership drive that said "Come out and enjoy great small batch locally roasted coffee and Bodacious Bakery will be there with breakfast pizza, calzones and sandwiches."

WTF? I don't want them enjoying small batch coffee (whatever that is) and baked goods. We need to be in Richmond. Maybe not in full battle rattle, but standing tall and in formation.

Reactions: Not a Clue

I partially agree, but DO NOT stop the emails and calls, it let's them know we are paying attention.
We also have to visit in person, don't let them have a moment to breathe easy.
This is the last push or it will be in the hands of the courts and a time of noncompliance.
Let's remain unified and tenacious.

Reactions: TACC and karb
To note, technically, even if the Dems get voted o/o office, they still have quite a lot of time as lame ducks before that happens.

Lets see; how to destroy a nation:

1. Steal election...

2. Anything goes until the next elections...

Unless...

Just got off the phone with public relations officers of the VA State Police and VA State Police Association (fraternal order of the VSP).
Both are keenly aware of HB961 and the unnecessary burden and risk this bill would create for LE. Both were confident that this bill will not make it through the Senate. I still encouraged them to testify in committee and on the floor as I will, if necessary.

Long story short, it looks like the Bloomberg cronies have the wind in their face.

Let's all make that wind stronger by calling, mailing, AND SHOWING UP.

Just got off the phone with public relations officers of the VA State Police and VA State Police Association (fraternal order of the VSP).
Both are keenly aware of HB961 and the unnecessary burden and risk this bill would create for LE. Both were confident that this bill will not make it through the Senate. I still encouraged them to testify in committee and on the floor as I will, if necessary.

Long story short, it looks like the Bloomberg cronies have the wind in their face.

I heard the same thing, but sadly, the Democrats are good at one thing. Ignoring the will of the people. I hope like hell they are right but I fear for the worse with this pack of morons running the circus.

To note, technically, even if the Dems get voted o/o office, they still have quite a lot of time as lame ducks before that happens.

Lets see; how to destroy a nation:

1. Steal election...

2. Anything goes until the next elections...

3. Rig the next elections to ensure you win

The usually try hard to go for step 3 after step 1 and 2

I heard the same thing, but sadly, the Democrats are good at one thing. Ignoring the will of the people. I hope like hell they are right but I fear for the worse with this pack of morons running the circus.
If you chase them long enough, every clown will eventually trip over their shoes. So, let's keep chasing. CALL, MAIL, SHOW UP. Be polite but firm.

Reactions: TACC
This is the result of just 2 state election cycles of being complacent..... not voting because you're waiting for the "perfect Republican candidate" in your district, or not voting because you assumed the incumbent R would get re-elected.

Solution: vote out the D's you 100% disagree with, and replace them with R's you 50-80% agree with.....

Both were confident that this bill will not make it through the Senate.
thanks for reaching out to both of them! wondering though, were they both confident it wouldn't make it thru the house? either way let's not let our guard down.

i just got back an awesome email from senator bill stanley. he said he is opposed to all of the gun control measures and he will fight with every fiber of his being!

Reactions: Maggot

Id love to break wind (and some other things) in Blowbag's face.

Good for Bill Stanley! We also need to make sure to thank those who are fighting against this tyranny. Let them know we are watching and appreciate all their efforts!

Just to contrast the type of feedback being received from keeping our voices heard, I submit this letter I just received by mail in response to one of the many emails I sent to my delegate and senator.

Attachments

• 20200213_144739.jpg
    20200213_144739.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 65
All i got to say is, yall VA mofos better show TF up in November to vote these tyrants out. Not 1 single vote needs to be left behind. The country is watching VA to see how this plays out on a national scale. If they impose this unconstitutional bull shit, then get put right back in office, its open season on any state that wants to do this. Make it hurt, make it count. We all know what the next step is if you dont remove them democratically.

I like Rob a lot, he has done a good job and has always supported the 2A. He voted against the bill when it went through the house.
C. Deeds, if he is your Senator, he can be a swing vote. I've written him several times and I have family in his district. who have called and written several times as well.

Reactions: ewoaf
All i got to say is, yall VA mofos better show TF up in November to vote these tyrants out. Not 1 single vote needs to be left behind. The country is watching VA to see how this plays out on a national scale. If they impose this unconstitutional bull shit, then get put right back in office, its open season on any state that wants to do this. Make it hurt, make it count. We all know what the next step is if you dont remove them democratically.
+1000

VA needs to be RED on the November election map. That will not just send a message but prevent or at least delay the undesirable.

2021 is next election I do believe. They serve two years.
On the national level if we can turn it to red, they may just take notice.

Annnnd, the bill to give our electoral votes to the popular vote just went through the house. They are doing all they can to keep Trump out.

2021 is next election I do believe. They serve two years.
On the national level if we can turn it to red, they may just take notice.

i dont think all of them are in until 2021, just the most recent ones that flipped the state. i could be wrong.

i dont think all of them are in until 2021, just the most recent ones that flipped the state. i could be wrong.
Yes, the entire House stands for reelection every 2 years and the entire Senate every 4.

But if we can turn VA red in Nov '20, that would be a giant message.

And, we need to clean our own house here in NC as well.. they will be trying this crap here next.

Nov 2020 and 2021, nobody stays at home. If you got to, use vacation time to take off work. I bet if work was an issue for anyone, they'd gladly give up a day of vacation to get their 2A rights back tomorrow. You, your wives, parents, adult kids, neighbors, co workers, church family, drinking buddies, etc need to all show up. That is, unless any of those people are fuckin commies. They need to stay the fuck home. It doesnt end there either. Every election is of upmost importance from here on out. VA commies have their taste of power, they wont let it go easily. They pump in out of state money, fraud voting, campaigning, and every other dirty trick in their books to take back power if they were to lose it. They now see VA as theirs. Change that. As far as they see it, there is NO going back red or even purple. they'll change laws to be sure of it before the next elections happen.

And, we need to clean our own house here in NC as well.. they will be trying this crap here next.

You got that fuckin right. Roy Cooper needs to hit fuck'n bricks. IF he had the majority in NC, we'd already be in the hot seat.

You got that fuckin right. Roy Cooper needs to hit fuck'n bricks. IF he had the majority in NC, we'd already be in the hot seat.
Let's start another thread about pro-2A action in NC. Our state is definitely in Bloomturd's cross hairs and we need to be pro-active.

Annnnd, the bill to give our electoral votes to the popular vote just went through the house. They are doing all they can to keep Trump out.

It's going to be funny as shit when Trump wins the popular vote and they have to give the delegates to Trump. They'll be repealing that law Jan 2021 if that happens :)

It's going to be funny as shit when Trump wins the popular vote and they have to give the delegates to Trump. They'll be repealing that law Jan 2021 if that happens :)
What'll be even funnier is when he changes the landscape of Federal judges in our favor.
That means the 9th will look way better to us.
And Bloomberg knows this, all of his hard work paying off people will end up meaningless...

Reactions: Not a Clue
UPDATE!

Protest at Democrat Gala in Richmond on Saturday night - Bloomberg and Northam at event
Abso-friggin-lutely make the self appointed 'nobility' run the gauntlet, politely of course.

I would leave the guns at home but bring plenty of old-fashioned resistance tools like pitchforks, ropes, torches (have an electric backup in case of fire ordinances), etc. Show the country that we have some sense of humor unlike Blackface, BigGulp Nazi, and their phony cronies.

And please take plenty of videos. I wanna see the hypocritical gun banners hide behind their hired guns.

PS: I'll try to re-arrange my schedule to come from out-of-state.

Last edited:
Just to contrast the type of feedback being received from keeping our voices heard, I submit this letter I just received by mail in response to one of the many emails I sent to my delegate and senator.

More action, less talk.

Nov 2020 and 2021, nobody stays at home. If you got to, use vacation time to take off work. I bet if work was an issue for anyone, they'd gladly give up a day of vacation to get their 2A rights back tomorrow. You, your wives, parents, adult kids, neighbors, co workers, church family, drinking buddies, etc need to all show up. That is, unless any of those people are fuckin commies. They need to stay the fuck home. It doesnt end there either. Every election is of upmost importance from here on out. VA commies have their taste of power, they wont let it go easily. They pump in out of state money, fraud voting, campaigning, and every other dirty trick in their books to take back power if they were to lose it. They now see VA as theirs. Change that. As far as they see it, there is NO going back red or even purple. they'll change laws to be sure of it before the next elections happen.

Nobody should ever s home.

What'll be even funnier is when he changes the landscape of Federal judges in our favor.
That means the 9th will look way better to us.
And Bloomberg knows this, all of his hard work paying off people will end up meaningless...

He should go to jail for bribery.

xhwcg3ytZh3gnrLgU-adOcMnYMJ8M82vAilbAgOGS8spn-BF4ehXL96-3QSITXwSSmIqCAJi-NfcAUi_tIu3fk-MlZraTIavkBF9OZ8ez_jBFdEXEl_2J9IPEwDyFjCpLicbntB-C7daSGUX--sheuYD3t4a-Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Virginians,

Time is short. House Bill 961, the Northam Gun Ban, is in the State Senate Judiciary Committee, and could be on the agenda for a vote this week.

We must not be the generation of Virginians that allows liberty to be destroyed.

It is that simple.

We need every single patriot to act now, and work to defeat House Bill 961. As I type this we are beginning to deploy tens of thousands of phone calls and it is vital that you act as well.

From banning adjustable stocks, forward grips, standard capacity magazines, barrel shrouds and a whole host of semi automatic firearms, House Bill 961 is nothing short of tyranny. And we need your help to stop it.

There are several key actions you must take to STOP the Gun Ban, and we need every single one of you to help us.

First, you need to call the following State Senators and tell them they must vote against House Bill 961 in any form-

- Jennifer Boysko (D-33)- 804-698-7533
- Creigh Deeds (D-25)- 804-698-7525
- John Edwards (D-21)- 804-698-7521

These Senators are in the Judiciary Committee. Right now they control whether or not the Gun Ban ever receives a full floor vote.

And so it is vital that you tell them that we sent you, and that they must vote NO on any form of House Bill 961

Next, you need to sign our 'Defend the 2nd Amendment' Petition at this link. And then share the petition with your friends and family to urge them to sign as well. We are working to deliver tens of thousands of signed petitions to these key senators, but we need your help to do so. So please sign and share our Defend the 2nd Amendment petition today.

Third, our Minutemen have been working tirelessly, making phone calls and sending emails, for over a month. These dedicated patriots are freedom's first line of defense here in the Commonwealth. They receive updates daily on actions they can take that will directly impact the efforts of the out of control radicals in Richmond. If you are willing to join their ranks and dedicate the time needed to stop these unconstitutional bills, please click on this link and join the Virginia Minuteman Program.

Next, you need to call State Senator Lynwood Lewis (D-6). Lewis stated in this editorial he would never support a ban on firearms or accessories as House Bill 961 does. In fact, on January 29,2020, Lewis said in the Shore Daily News , "As I stated publicly before the Session and as was reported in Eastern Shore news media I will not be supporting any type of ban legislation whether on a particular type of firearm or a particular type of magazine."

That article is linked here.

While we do not agree with Senator Lewis' stance on Red Flag Gun Confiscation, Patchwork anti-gun laws or Universal Gun registration through background checks, it is key that you call Lewis at 804-698-7506 and remind him of his promise NOT to support legislation like House Bill 961.

As the session winds down, we are using political ammunition faster than we can raise it. In the next three weeks, the fate of your right to keep and bear arms will be decided. And we need political ammunition more than ever. As volunteers, we rely on donations, unlike those radical anti-gunners funded by Bloomberg's out of state millions. To be frank, I do not want to see Northam's Gun Ban pass simply because we ran out of ammunition to stop it.

So if you can donate $100 today, it would help us send out emails like this one, run thousands of phone calls and texts and reach gun owners in key districts.

I would be forever grateful if you would donate $100 to our efforts today at this link.

If you can donate more, please do so. For you see, for every $100 donated, we can send out over 3400 phone calls.

We are all volunteers and have been working 20 plus hour days to defend your right to keep and bear arms. Give us the ammunition to do so.

And finally, do share this email with your friends and family, urging them to act as well. For only by the sheer weight of numbers can we stop Northam's Gun Ban.

Remember, be sure to call the following State Senators right now. Tell them VCC sent you and that they must not vote for House Bill 961 in any form!

- Jennifer Boysko (D-33)- 804-698-7533
- Creigh Deeds (D-25)- 804-698-7525
- John Edwards (D-21)- 804-698-7521

With your help, we will not be the generation that allows the flame of liberty to be extinguished in Virginia, but we need you to act.

In Liberty,

_BttcKS7Tqj9orHamh-lFDpGqE1aJ6WqEhwVzbb5Pb7GSK_06mSnsAK3VM0emzq92N43dCfmGq2WCPRXdOYokx61VSGSa1ep32XvVm8tZIg10n5rC7YbLkhoDBoUa8qiJPBaIMxmy9hO0CFkt7qHtmEkDIVKIR6knAI=s0-d-e1-ft

S. Chris Anders
Director
Virginia Constitutional Conservatives
https://virginiaconservatives.net/
https://www.facebook.com/virginiaconservatives/

PS- Remember you need to call State Senator Lynwood Lewis (D-6). While we do not agree with Senator Lewis' stance on Red Flag Gun Confiscation, Patchwork anti-gun laws or Universal Gun registration through background checks, it is key that you call Lewis at