• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

Doubt it will last to the next election cycle when it matters.
Who's going to step up and get involved? That will involve skipping Suzy's soccer games and Jimmy's tee ball and ballet and and and. Well you get the picture.
Number two. Voter apathy. That's not likely to change.

They got burnt when Doug Wilder pulled the one gun a month crap. Took them 20 plus years to get back in power.

They will try the same crap next year when the General Ass. starts and that will get everyone fired up for the election.

Was in Salem a couple weeks ago and stopped by the gun show while I was in town. Donated a few bucks to the VCDL. Told them I wasn't a VA resident but I wanted to help the cause, the reps at the booth were super nice and seemed very appreciative of the donation! Wasn't much, but maybe it will help a little.

I’ve heard NJ is suspending NICS due to the coronavirus state of emergency.

We all need to keep an eye on things like this and I certainly wouldn’t put it past the VA leg to pull some late night shenanigans

Reactions: Waco Kid and BCX
We need to contact Governor Northam and urge him to:
  • Veto HB 264, which would allow online CHP training to continue, which is especially useful when a situation like we are currently experiencing with COVID-19 happens
  • Take shooting ranges off the Executive Order 53 "entertainment" list of business that are required to be closed. Indoor ranges are not entertainment, they are a place for citizens and law enforcement to practice their life-saving shooting skills.

ACTION ITEM

Webmail address: https://solutions.virginia.gov/communityrelations2018/form/email

Message subject: COVID-19 emergency actions

Message body:

I urge the Governor to take the following two actions:

* Veto HB 264 to continue allowing online training tor concealed handgun permit applicants. Applicants would be socially isolated, while still getting training. That would be impossible if HB 264 becomes law. Online training has not caused any issues and there is no need to eliminate that option, especially during events like we are now experiencing.

* Take indoor shooting ranges off the "Entertainment" list in Executive Order 53. Indoor shooting ranges are where citizens and law enforcement officers practice their life-saving shooting skills, as well as allowing new gun owners the ability to learn to shoot firearms in a safe manner. There are not enough outdoor ranges to handle the load and they are not convenient to many parts of the state. Indoor ranges can limit the number of citizens to 10 and have them spaced out so there is an empty shooing lane between them.

Looks like Ralphie deems liquor an essential asset. (y)

Virginia ABC continues its vigilance to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and industry partners as together we strive to address the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak in Virginia and across the nation. Governor Northam has deemed Virginia ABC one of the commonwealth’s essential services, and around the state dedicated ABC employees continue to show up to work to keep our business in operation.

Looks like Ralphie deems liquor an essential asset. (y)

Virginia ABC continues its vigilance to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and industry partners as together we strive to address the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak in Virginia and across the nation. Governor Northam has deemed Virginia ABC one of the commonwealth’s essential services, and around the state dedicated ABC employees continue to show up to work to keep our business in operation.
Yep, gotta have the ability to get lit during a pandemic...
That's typical of bad leadership

yep

sent to my local range. hope it takes effect shortly.

DHS apparently claimed all ranges are to be considered essential: https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce

LAW ENFORCEMENT, PUBLIC SAFETY, AND OTHER FIRST RESPONDERS

• Public, private, and voluntary personnel (front line and management) in emergency management, law enforcement, fire and rescue services, emergency medical services, and private security, to include public and private hazardous material responders, air medical service providers (pilots and supporting technicians), corrections, and search and rescue personnel.
  • 911 call center employees and Public Safety Answering Points who can’t perform their duties remotely.
  • Fusion Center employees.
  • Workers – including contracted vendors -- who maintain, manufacture, or supply equipment and services supporting law enforcement emergency service and response operations (to include electronic security and life safety security personnel).
  • Workers supporting the manufacturing of safety equipment and uniforms for law enforcement, public safety personnel, and first responder.
  • Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.
  • Public agency workers responding to abuse and neglect of children, elders, and dependent adults.
  • Workers who support weather disaster / natural hazard mitigation and prevention activities.
  • Security staff to maintain building access control and physical security measures.

Last edited:
WTF don't Virginians know how to tie a noose ?????? Imposes more gun control " Removal of Rights" and gives more rights to people murdering babies.

Did the asshat government say again the removal of gun rights is to protect life ??? Next bill on the table to protect the rights of people who wish to take the life of babies . Is your government on drugs or what , doesn't anyone question their reasoning if thats even possible.

Reactions: wh20crazy
So Governor blackface repeals voter ID law.
Election reform is just an opening for voter fraud, so our voices continue to be suppressed.
We must take this seriously, because when voting doesn't work, then things will get very bad...
And yes, I already know voting hasn't worked so far, but we have a chance to turn this around.
People have to vote this time!
I still find it absolutely unfathomable that we allow people to murder the most innocent of our population, every single day!
They strip us of our rights by breaking all of the rules, while we remain quiet.

So Governor blackface repeals voter ID law.
Election reform is just an opening for voter fraud, so our voices continue to be suppressed.
We must take this seriously, because when voting doesn't work, then things will get very bad...

Your second amendment rights is to help you in your duty to remove your government when it stops working for The People. Mail in ballots soul purpose is election fraud so the dead can vote. Virginia has one fucknut governor and guess what its too late he already fuck everyone there, RIP Virginia.........

This governor is a chickenshit.

Attachments

• 92571716_949649255469998_2313196182203006976_n.jpg
    92571716_949649255469998_2313196182203006976_n.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 56
  • DW4bJyhVMAELde6.jpg
    DW4bJyhVMAELde6.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 58
  • EOxbpoGXkAIKp1O.jpg
    EOxbpoGXkAIKp1O.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 55
Your second amendment rights is to help you in your duty to remove your government when it stops working for The People. Mail in ballots soul purpose is election fraud so the dead can vote. Virginia has one fucknut governor and guess what its too late he already fuck everyone there, RIP Virginia.........
I assure you Virginia is not lost, however, we are more motivated than ever to combat this problem.
Never before have I seen so many signing up to become part of the militia.
We almost reached a breaking point this year but Dems pulled back on a lot, that's what so many don't see.
Yes, we got hit with unconstitutional overreach, but I firmly believe Va will turn in the next state election.

So, what's to stop a group of determined electronic savvy Patriots from scouring the obits and returning the favors..... and gumming up the process. 500 democrat votes taken from obits are discovered by crusading reporter, a 1000, 2000..... and things do happen....
Fight fire with fire....

Could be done, not that I'm suggesting such. Roll over and play dead, or do something...

There may be some hope after all...

If this is a sign, you should expect to see a lot of moderation by those who risk to get thrown out of office. While they love their gun control, they love their status and power more.

Unless you guys have physically removed the king, then nobody cares. VA has been lost likely to never return. Dude is running around wiping his ass with the bill of rights I heard and not a damn person is doing anything.

Reactions: 79steeler
They are content with their 15 minutes of fame. Got their selfies with the guy with the Barrett for facebook. They'll die happy men no matter what happens going forward as long as they can show their participation trophy.

Unless you guys have physically removed the king, then nobody cares. VA has been lost likely to never return. Dude is running around wiping his ass with the bill of rights I heard and not a damn person is doing anything.

YOure quite wrong. The VCDL is doing a lot. Its an uphill battle but I expect there will be some changes in the next election cycles.

While Im at it 'FUCK RALPH NORTHAM

• Love
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Until a group of patriots physically remove this asshole from office you are doomed in Virginia. There has to be a way to get a warrant for his arrest for all the treason he has committed? He is laughing, and destroying the bill of rights in Virginia!

Until a group of patriots physically remove this asshole from office you are doomed in Virginia. There has to be a way to get a warrant for his arrest for all the treason he has committed? He is laughing, and destroying the bill of rights in Virginia!
A warrant isn’t needed. It can just be done. Thats how are things like this actually work. It just happens to be the point of no return after that.

Reactions: wh20crazy
So, say someone does manage to remove him, what next?

Then the worthless Lt. Gov becomes Governor. Oh wait, then he's gone, it's the Att. Gen., who's worthless and gone after gun rights, then after him, the Speaker of the House, who's worthless and gone after gun rights. So there's no path forward, other than an election and voting them out.

Everyone that says patriots need to resolve this have yet to show me one case in modern times where that worked, or they signed up and pulled it off. It's a lovely theory, but not a reality in modern times, in my opinion.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Then the worthless Lt. Gov becomes Governor. Oh wait, then he's gone, it's the Att. Gen., who's worthless and gone after gun rights, then after him, the Speaker of the House, who's worthless and gone after gun rights. So there's no path forward, other than an election and voting them out.

Everyone that says patriots need to resolve this have yet to show me one case in modern times where that worked, or they signed up and pulled it off. It's a lovely theory, but not a reality in modern times, in my opinion.

Um....how about you just remove

1590091201330.png