• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

Some advice for Monday, take it or leave it.
Protect yourself! Wear eye protection, crisis actors will be in your face,chanting and screaming at you. Make sure your eye protection can protect you from liquids as they will have bottles of urine, and even battery acid and maybe worse now.
Protect your arms as some of them will have sticks, baseball bats, hammers and screwdrivers. Kids shin guards work well for this. May require some duct tape also. I have seen make shift flamethrowers used.

There will be barricades to funnel you to where they want you to go. The local police will put these in place ahead of time. The state police will be there and the local police will not. You will be arrested if you try to cross over a barricade or move it to avoid conflict. There will be several busses of crisis actors brought in for the party. This is all planned to work against you. They won't afraid to block your path or cut you off from the rest of your friends.

The state police will stage out of sight and will have full riot gear. Juggernaut style, and weaponed to the hilt. One stupid move and the snowball will start.

They have you in a catch 22, if you don't show, you lose, if you do show they will see to it that you do. This is all planned.
Don't take your phone or at least have location turned off, you will be geo mapped as being there.
Do not fight back if attacked! Show the dems you are better than that! You definitely need to show restraint so the dems will change their minds about you!

Ignore all of the dumb shit that the state has been trying in relation to the actual lobby day event.

Barricades, fences, weird 1-off requirments under the guise of 'safety', hotels and parking areas doing weird things, trains/busses/whatever all of a sudden not showing up when they always do...all of it.

It's all friction that should be accounted for, yet not allowed to deter your resolve because that is its entire intent.

Reactions: TACC
American Exceptionalism is grounded in the Founders, and the founding document they authored. With that being eroded away every day across the land, I see a line in the sand where we have said no more.

Our Unique Mandate: A government of the people, by the people, and for the people. I believe you and I will be held accountable for this
mandate that has come to us at such a high price.
Thank you for the updates on here.
RLTW

Fences will not stop 200m to 1km 5.56's, or 7.62's. Rookie Fudd's and shoulda retired last year Fudd's will be the main guard force 'just following orders' becuase rumor has it, 5 year to 15 year vets actually support the constitution, not the repugnant BS. The VA residents may not be the ones to watch, but as both of their courts have shit on the constitution, I see them taking out more than leadership, and adding tar and feathers to few judges. The insurgency, they will be the ones to watch. These are your shooters who want to kick shit off and give zero fucks where it starts.
The insurgency will be those 200m to 1km shooters who get there during dark hours and wait to see leadership or other targets of opportunity. Others will be laying in surveillance on those judges who shit on the constitution so they can be engaged. As some organizations DID pass out free 30 round mags, violation of any ban is highly encouraged becuase if the shooting DOES start, you DO NOT want to be without arms and have your ass running for cover trying to hide. Should teh shooting actually start, well, the immediate goals will be to take over the capitol, and find those judges. I hear there will be heel dancing lessons provided if all this stuff really pops off.
Wut?

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
Have multiple contingency plans. This governor has shown that he wants to provoke a confrontation with the people. We don’t know what he has up his sleeve. Make sure you can maneuver and exfil whenever you want.

Found these are interesting pieces. May be nothing may be everything, but all perfect storms have precursors.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01...rting-imminent-domain-seize-night-vision.html

Edit to add,

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
Looks like the POS Lee Carter that introduced the bill to fire any police that refuse to enforce state law is a coward and will be in hiding on Monday.
Take a minute to read the link and see how they try to explain away their bullshit. He says that it's being taken out of context.
Follow the link in the story also. What a crock of shit!!
Read it here.vvvvvvvv

I wish I could say I would be broken up over anything that happened to some anti-2A puke, but it's just not in me.

The chess master has entered the game
You may want to google "trump virginia" and see for yourself how this is spun in the other media.

Interestingly enough, per the above video, the governor has contracted with a company that does cell phone monitoring as well as area cell coverage denial to be present at the rally. I have some professional experience with this but am not affiliated with this company.

Remember several things:

If you have your phone there unshielded, expect to have all your data extracted. This includes, carrier, MAC address, contact list, etc. Your phone doesn’t need to be on to do this.

you can shield your phone in several ways. If you can take the battery out, that will
work. If not, you can wrap it in some sort of signal barrier material. Foil can do an ok job of this but it must be wrapped carefully and as soon as you remove it you go live.

Remember, radios are not attributable in this sort of setting. They are also cheap, small, and have decent battery life. You can get them at Walmart.

Trac phones are similar provided that you buy them with cash.

Unfortunately, I am out of the US and won’t be able to attend, but if I could, there is NO WAY that I would allow this tyrant to rip all the data off of my cell. If you don’t think that electronic surveillance will be present in many forms, you are naive. It is the forefront of modern warfare, and WILL be employed against you at a very high level.

Have multiple contingency plans. This governor has shown that he wants to provoke a confrontation with the people. We don’t know what he has up his sleeve. Make sure you can maneuver and exfil whenever you want.

If that is the case, and I don't doubt he'd do something like that then its best to leave your cellphone home. Might want to go slightly old school on this and upload footage later.

1579356590039.png

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they can't do anything about these.

Antifa is coming but oddly enough, they are coming to rally WITH us. They said they are totally against more gun control laws. They said they have been in communication with 2A people to let them know we are on the same side and they aren’t there against anything we are there for.

Reality? I don’t know but I deep read an interview with the local Antifa leader.
Correct. Antifa will be there, lobbying for their 2A rights as well.

Last edited:
You do not need cell coverage to record video with your cell phone.
In fact, you don't even need a sim card to take video and store on your phone to upload later.

He should put his vote where his mouth is. He says he told the Democrats to not push the gun legislation and they wouldn't listen to him. Know how to fix that? Vote against it. Yet, he won't. He'll tow the party line and vote right along with them.

Interesting that he fears for his safety so he's now carrying a handgun. Unbelievable.

If that is the case, and I don't doubt he'd do something like that then its best to leave your cellphone home. Might want to go slightly old school on this and upload footage later.

View attachment 7228115

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they can't do anything about these.
GoPro hundred times better in all aspects.

Yep. But trust me. You have no clue what is now possible with electronic surveillance.
I do, but it does require a device to be powered, the trick is malware that keeps parts active and pinging the cell towers while the device appears off. I would not be surprised that there are contractual obligations to the feds with carriers for "emergencies"

Agreed, and it looks like we're on the same page.
I say we are going to have our phones anyway, so if that's all you have then use it.
However, GoPro is like I posted a while back, a very good option too.
Travel in good crowds, if you see some people causing trouble report them because bad things do and will happen, when good men remain silent.

And report means tell the Capitol police because if you have been to these in the past then you know most are good guys.

Good to see this topic has carried to another thread, didn’t realize the other had been frozen. God speed to Virginians, carry the battle to them.

Reactions: TACC and Vamike9
Good to see this topic has carried to another thread, didn’t realize the other had been frozen. God speed to Virginians, carry the battle to them.
The problem was, guys were talking crazy stuff on the old thread
That makes us and Lowlight look bad.
Respect is the key to this thread surviving, if you see people getting out of hand, with threats of violence then report them.

We don't want others to see us as something we are not...

Anti-gunners love to see us making threats and calling for crazy things to be done to public servants, so don't be a fool.

Thanks to everyone contributing to this thread in a positive way, we need all of you.

Last edited:
Yes this is NOT the place for threats and violence no matter what you think.
Please make your own thread about that mess and see how fast Lowlight sends you on your way!

State Senator Amanda Chase is sounding a valid warning. By assembling on the state grounds with only one way in and one way out of a fenced area smells of an ambush and/or a false flag setup. Never fight in an enemy's backyard if you can help it, especially assembling there unarmed. Make these tyrants and their thugs come to a location of your choosing. Guerilla warfare is how our first revolution against the King's tyranny was won.

State Senator Amanda Chase is sounding a valid warning. By assembling on the state grounds with only one way in and one way out of a fenced area smells of an ambush and/or a false flag setup. Never fight in an enemy's backyard if you can help it, especially assembling there unarmed. Make these tyrants and their thugs come to a location of your choosing. Guerilla warfare is how our first revolution against the King's tyranny was won.
From what they tell me there are many exit points, yet a lot of people are concerned to say the least.
I think it is mainly to discourage high numbers at the Capitol square.

It is beyond unwise for any Governor to round up people like cattle and hold them against their will. I don't think that will ever be the case, at least not at the present time.

I don't think switch went full retard at all.
After Monday we will see
Protecting our rights is extremely important to all of us, but respect this site.

Spilling blood, pictures of violence and such looks bad on Lowlight and us.

He is allowing us thus far to spread updates, but if he has to constantly look after the
idiots who want a war, he will shut all of these threads down, I'm sure.

In a nutshell, respect the site, like the man has said.

Protecting our rights is extremely important to all of us, but respect this site.

Spilling blood, pictures of violence and such looks bad on Lowlight and us.

He is allowing us thus far to spread updates, but if he has to constantly look after the
idiots who want a war, he will shut all of these threads down, I'm sure.

In a nutshell, respect the site, like the man has said.

totally agree, i didnt watch switches vid.
but to say he is a retard for saying what he said is wrong, to tell him to stop is anouther thing.
further, i wish you all the best monday

totally agree, i didnt watch switches vid.
but to say he is a retard for saying what he said is wrong, to tell him to stop is anouther thing.
further, i wish you all the best monday
I get that, we just have to support each other in the right way on here.
I get that people are passionate but choose your words carefully, everything we put on here is monitored.
Lowlight has warned us and I intend on abiding by his rules so that we can keep the news constantly flowing.

Reactions: oneshot86
From what they tell me there are many exit points, yet a lot of people are concerned to say the least.
I think it is mainly to discourage high numbers at the Capitol square.

It is beyond unwise for any Governor to round up people like cattle and hold them against their will. I don't think that will ever be the case, at least not at the present time.

From my visit there today, there are not many exit points. They have cut off the area, basically splitting from the Bank Street area, straight up the stairs and then over to the left (facing the Capital). There are currently 2 entry points, one with cameras on a pole up in the air, that is where the entrance will be, and then the one small area on Bank Street, which I believe is not going to be used. So that's one way in, one way out, and that's 9th Street.

The gates that entered by the Bell Tower are wired or chained shut.

From my visit there today, there are not many exit points. They have cut off the area, basically splitting from the Bank Street area, straight up the stairs and then over to the left (facing the Capital). There are currently 2 entry points, one with cameras on a pole up in the air, that is where the entrance will be, and then the one small area on Bank Street, which I believe is not going to be used. So that's one way in, one way out, and that's 9th Street.

Ok, I have only heard what VCDL said about it.
Thanks for the update

I don't think switch went full retard at all.
After Monday we will see

Did Switch get banned?

Recon is good. As I have stated many times. If you have enough people, control the square, control and block all roads leading to square a shave many groups well outside the held zone as back up if things go sideways. You do not under any circumstances want to be trapped in the grounds or the square even if things are peaceful that’s a situation I always try to avoid, for a good reason that I’m sure most can figure out.

Recon is good. As I have stated many times. If you have enough people, control the square, control and block all roads leading to square a shave many groups well outside the held zone as back up if things go sideways. You do not under any circumstances want to be trapped in the grounds or the square even if things are peaceful that’s a situation I always try to avoid, for a good reason that I’m sure most can figure out.
Never enter an area that you don't have 2-3 exits you have pre-scout'ed.

The irony of Virginia is poignant and compelling and ironic... As the seat of the American Revolution and the home of some of the most innovative, intelligent and brave of our founding fathers this is sadness that is almost unbearable... think of Patrick Henry, standing the the Hall of Government in Williamsburg proclaiming "Give me Liberty or Give Me Death".... to this sad state of Government control at the hands of the Democrats... have we gone mad?

Reactions: Supersubes