• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

Considering I walked the area yesterday and posted photos on this forum, for my own safety and the safety of those who might be coming, I'm pretty offended that me looking out for my own safety could be seen as pre-planning some bad event.

I guess I'll be waiting for the knock on the door tonight to explain I was looking at the place to see whether or not I considered it safe enough to take my family into. I'm damn glad I went because the answer is a resounding NO the way it's currently set up.

It's pretty sad that normal people like me and this gentleman on video are considered "suspect" for looking out for our own safety. This whole situation is about as upside down as it can be. How about investigating this congressmen and women for violating their oaths of office? Nope. Not a peep on that? Go take photos at the Capital, well you surely can't be up to anything good.

I'm sad for our State right now. That guy in the video nailed it. At some point, you have to stand up for what's right when you are a LEO and do the right thing. Some times that means standing against people who are telling you to do something you know in your soul is wrong.

Last edited:
Considering I walked the area yesterday and posted photos on this forum, for my own safety and the safety of those who might be coming, I'm pretty offended that me looking at for my own safety could be seen as pre-planning some bad event.

I guess I'll be waiting for the knock on the door tonight to explain I was looking at the place to see whether or not I considered it safe enough to take my family into. I'm damn glad I went because the answer is a resounding NO the way it's currently set up.

It's pretty sad that normal people like me and this gentleman on video are considered "suspect" for looking out for our own safety. This whole situation is about as upside down as it can be. How about investigating this congressmen and women for violating their oaths of office? Nope. Not a peep on that? Go take photos at the Capital, well you surely can't be up to anything good.

I'm sad for our State right now. That guy in the video nailed it. At some point, you have to stand up for what's right when you are a LEO and do the right thing. Some times that means standing against people who are telling you to do something you know in your soul is wrong.
It struck a chord with me as an historian. If I would have been so unlucky to pick this weekend to visit such an obviously historically rich site to play tourist.... take pictures, knock on the pillars (as I've done so repeatedly at places like this), or observe and take it all in; I would be deserving of a visit like this. God forbid this conversation happens on site. Great example of how far this state is out of line, and an example of that hammer/ nail cliche.

Considering I walked the area yesterday and posted photos on this forum, for my own safety and the safety of those who might be coming, I'm pretty offended that me looking at for my own safety could be seen as pre-planning some bad event.

For whatever reason you didn't stand out but this guy did.
By that man's demeanor I don't think he has much love for law enforcement regardless of his father's previous job.
If you are approached by an LEO, I would recommend not acting like he did but that's just me.
I know it sucks the way things have turned out but they have a job to do.

I sincerely believe Northam is worried but not because he cares about all of us.

Last edited:
Is the governor scheduled to meet and talk to the constituents tomorrow at the rally and walk among the great citizens of Virginia after all he's the governor and that is part of his job.

For whatever reason you didn't stick out but this guy did.
By that man's demeanor I don't think he has much love for law enforcement regardless of his father's previous job.
If you are approached by an LEO, I would recommend not acting like he did but that's just me.
I know it sucks the way things have turned out but they have a job to do.

I agree. I do understand his frustration. I shot the shit with the Capital Police, had a good conversation with them. I'd do the same to any State Police that felt it necessary to talk to me about my visit. I still can't help but think this whole thing is upside down. The people they should be looking at will be hiding in a bunker in an undisclosed location, and the people like us are being questioned like we're doing something wrong. That's fucked up in my world.

I have a lot of love for LEO's. I understand their role, but at the same time, me, personally, I'd walk away from a job before doing something I was told to do that I knew damn well wasn't morally right.

Thanks for the recon "Not a Clue"; it was appreciated and useful.

Is the governor scheduled to meet and talk to the constituents tomorrow at the rally and walk among the great citizens of Virginia after all he's the governor and that is part of his job.

LOL. I don't think you have to worry about him being on site. I also saw an article on some website that reported that most of the lawmakers (Democrats) would be in bunkers at an undisclosed location. If you are proud of your legislation, then stand up for it, even when the times are tough. If you aren't man or woman enough to stand up for what you wrote, then you damn sure shouldn't have written it. You can fix that by withdrawing the bills you won't discuss with actual citizens of the State your law impacts.

LOL. I don't think you have to worry about him being on site. I also saw an article on some website that reported that most of the lawmakers (Democrats) would be in bunkers at an undisclosed location. If you are proud of your legislation, then stand up for it, even when the times are tough. If you aren't man or woman enough to stand up for what you wrote, then you damn sure shouldn't have written it. You can fix that by withdrawing the bills you won't discuss with actual citizens of the State your law impacts.

They should read some history books because it didn't work out well for Hitler after he took to a bunker.......

Hitler took up residence in the Führerbunker on 16 January 1945, and it became the centre of the Nazi regime until the last week of World War II in Europe. Hitler married Eva Braun there on 29 April 1945, less than 40 hours before they committed suicide.

Situations like what you mentioned above is the reason why I always have lapel or pocket clip cameras on my person if I know that I will be dealing with a potential situation. If something gets so bad that I have to record something, the other party will not even know that they are being recorded.

I NEVER fight fair. It will always be something up my sleeve that I will use to my advantage...

Thank you for looking out for all of our fellows who will be attending tomorrow.

They should read some history books because it didn't work out well for Hitler after he took to a bunker.......

Hitler took up residence in the Führerbunker on 16 January 1945, and it became the centre of the Nazi regime until the last week of World War II in Europe. Hitler married Eva Braun there on 29 April 1945, less than 40 hours before they committed suicide.
You know the scene in "Downfall" where Hitler looses his temper in the bunker? It will only be so long before someone makes the parody with him going apeshit over 2A sanctuaries ignoring his edicts. (Search for "Hitler finds out" on the 'tube for inspiration)

Last edited:

Where were the "tips" on the Tsarnev Brothers? Omar Mateen? Rizwan Farook & Tasheen Malik? Nikolas Cruz? ad nauseum.

R

Post on LEO FB group

Attachments

• 9E584D10-55B1-483C-B143-D89479AA9809.png
    9E584D10-55B1-483C-B143-D89479AA9809.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 224

I'm betting a lot of the Liberal bedwetters are going to be hiding out. That's what the spineless Liberals do.

The loss of the NRA will be a Strategic win for the antis in name only.

Tactically they have done nothing for awhile. Their modus operandi is to jump in only when others have done the heavy lifting.

When I heard they were doing a rally to compete with VCDL I sent them hate mail and said it would be the last yearly membership from me.

Doubt they read it, but I meant it.

What happened to their rally?

I think the NRA going away would hurt the Anti-2A movement. It is easier to rally a base when you can put a name and face to the enemy. The NRA gives them a rallying point and provides them plenty ammo for their arsenal with their corrupt business practices.

I think the NRA going away would hurt the Anti-2A movement. It is easier to rally a base when you can put a name and face to the enemy. The NRA gives them a rallying point and provides them plenty ammo for their arsenal with their corrupt business practices.

Maybe this will be the end of the NRA for The People took over protecting their 2nd amendment rights and God Given Rights. We all know we would rather be shoulder to shoulder with a Patriot Brother in rags then a corrupt dude in a suit.

They are not men! They are pussies and theives

Possible.

But I want the NRA to return to its routes and train shooters with the intent they will be safe and will know how to use the standard issue service rifle if needed to do so.

That and have competitions.

What is most important tomorrow to see if a leader emerges among the many to lead the Virginian Patriots forward after day one .

Reactions: SilentStalkr
There are many stories about a lot of buses coming from all across the United States. The message will be loud to them. Sadly, they are already writing stories about it being a White Supremacy rally. A NBC reporter already tweeted that out.

• Angry
Reactions: TACC
Coming to someone’s house is very threatening. I don’t expect that people would take it well.

Does anyone see this as a test of power from a Governor making a move to over power the President of the United States?
The old "when push comes to shove" scenario.

Hobo
Trump would w
Here’s the story. Go to his twitter page and see what he changed it to.

[/QUOT
Here’s the story. Go to his twitter page and see what he changed it to.

This is what gets to me, the media is trying to brainwash people!
The rally has nothing to do with white nationalist.
I don't care what color you are, you better support America or get out of here!

Trump would w

This is what gets to me, the media is trying to brainwash people!
The rally has nothing to do with white nationalist.
I don't care what color you are, you better support America or get out of here!

Gun Control started after they freed the slaves to keep guns out of the hands of the slaves, the blacks should show up in force for this was perpetrated against their race first and then again against the white conservatives.

Gun Control started after they freed the slaves to keep guns out of the hands of the slaves, the blacks should show up in force for this was perpetrated against their race first and then again against the white conservatives.
Yes the word conservative is now the equivalent to what the "N" word used to mean...

You know the scene in "Downfall" where Hitler looses his temper in the bunker? It will only be so long before someone makes the parody with him going apeshit over 2A sanctuaries ignoring his edicts. (Search for "Hitler finds out" on the 'tube for inspiration)

Remember the one reworded to be Lowlight harping on --I think it was Larue mounts? That was funny shit.

Here is the info from above link:

• VCDL is concerned that the police may not have fully considered the crowd size that is coming, even thought we have indicated it could be as much as 120,000. Be prepared to move to an overflow area if directed to do so.
  • One of our members with access to police intelligence has advised us that specific threats have been uncovered to three of the speakers at the rally. Yet, just a few days ago when specifically asked about any such threats, the Capitol Police denied knowing of any and have not shared any such information to date.
  • Remember to bring bottled water to avoid dehydration.

If you have to hide out in a bunker due to legislation you wrote, I think that's a pretty big fucking hint that your legislation sucks and is not wanted by the people.

But that's just me speculating...

If you have to hide out in a bunker due to legislation you wrote, I think that's a pretty big fucking hint that your legislation sucks and is not wanted by the people.

But that's just me speculating...

Ralphie & The Progessives got out of Dodge, leaving the grossly out-numbered foot-soldiers to face the music.