• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

They don't want to know the difference. It is fear mongering. Look at all them hateful racist bastards with their guns.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
People on site with AR15’s, Fox DC already saying “people with the machine guns...”

Clearly they dont know the difference between the two...
Bull shit. Of course they know the difference, but they also know it sounds better to the fools listening when they say machine gun.

Posts are disappearing off this thread that are in no way objectionable such as live streams, etc.

Does anyone know why?

Good luck to you guys. May God watch over you all! Send pics and vids as soon as you can! Try to get something from a high angle because as best I can tell this was set up to keep as many people away as possible and to have as few corralled in one area as possible so the media can make it look like nobody was there, among other things.

clayton-bigsby.png

• Haha
It’s interesting to me that some of these live updates are already showing what appears to be dwindling crowds in their second and third updates when compared to the first broadcasts. I noticed in the second part of wavy it looks like there are less people because the police clearly dispersed people off of the streets. Wasn’t that nice of them to leave that out of the broadcast when I know crowds are growing. They also mentioned that the people there would all be a mix of militia, white supremacist and some other group that escapes me at the moment. So yes they are already posting this as everyone there being some kind of crazy fanatics.

Bull shit. Of course they know the difference, but they also know it sounds better to the fools listening when they say machine gun.

well, I called the station spoke with somebody and told him that it was not helpful for his people not to know what they were talking about.

I was much more polite than that.

but I did tell him that his reporter running around saying that people are carrying machine guns on the streets is going to do nothing but cause panic and fear, and that if that is their intention they should be very careful because that’s a lot like running around saying fire in a crowded movie theater. … That they are responsible for that, legally.

?

I visualize this as the beginning of a chess game. The opponents are a Governor and a President. Today we will see only the movement of the Pawns. They consist of both the white and black Chess pieces. Both are being moved (directed) by the powers to be. The demonstrators, the security forces, the news media. There will be no clear winner today. The game could go on for a long time. There will be many more days and events like today.

Could be interesting.

Hobo

Reactions: TACC
WWBT had overhead live updates of the crowds up to 10am when they stopped live on TV. More outside the fence than in at this point. Out of town buses parking at Coliseum blocks away and walking in. Some with ARs.

Reactions: Bigfatcock
Posts are disappearing off this thread that are in no way objectionable such as live streams, etc.

Does anyone know why?

I had posted up two messages, one with a link to a live stream. But then realized there was another dedicated thread for that stuff, and went to post it there. My posts we're only up for a few minutes, before I pulled them, didn't mean to confuse anyone.

Reactions: Snuby642 and TACC
OAN seems to be live covering the rally. Any other news outlets? In case this one moves to something else?

I think that's the line to RIP Dems from their position come 2020 & 2021
Va next Gov will be Republican

Hopefully, the Republican members of VA’s legislature are already drafting the outlines for bills to repeal any of these unconstitutional bills that Democrats pass and Northam signs. As soon as Republicans take back the government, those Northam/Bloomberg bills get tossed/repealed.

As an aside, Thank you for all of your and other’s contributions to the thread.

Stay safe - Godspeed to everyone attending Lobby Day!

Reactions: BLKWLFK9 and TACC
There are equally that many people on the other side of the area on Bank St. and down the street.

I had to laugh at myself. I saw that crowd and the very first thing I thought was "damn, that's a lot of port a potties."

Great turnout. For those at the rally, how's the atmosphere and any issues with counter protests?
As far as I can tell, Mom's demand action and several others were too scared to show, lol.
Antifa supposedly showed up and wanted to stand with our side?
Not what how I thought but great turnout

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
Antifa supposedly showed up and wanted to stand with our side?
Not what how I thought but great turnout

I know, right. That Antifa, the ACLU, and gun rights supporters have come together to stand and fight for liberty has really made an impression on me. I think both political parties are now guilty of pandering to hate and fear mongering. Both parties need to rethink their positions.

I sent a friend a message and said "It's the politest crowd I've ever been in. You have to constantly bump into people to move around so you're constantly saying "Sorry, my fault, sorry about that" and when someone bumps into you, they all apologize as well.

About an hour later, he emailed me the text from a reporter who said the same exact thing about the crowd. Just super polite people. People handing their phones to strangers to take photos for them. My favorite was the Semi that kept riding up and down the street blasting his horn with the giant American flag and Don't Tread or Me flag flying on his truck.

The report I got back said ZERO ARRESTS!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you Northam.

Fuck you, Northam AND Bloomberg!

Fuck MSNBC too!

Reactions: TACC and BLKWLFK9
I sent a friend a message and said "It's the politest crowd I've ever been in. You have to constantly bump into people to move around so you're constantly saying "Sorry, my fault, sorry about that" and when someone bumps into you, they all apologize as well.

About an hour later, he emailed me the text from a reporter who said the same exact thing about the crowd. Just super polite people. People handing their phones to strangers to take photos for them. My favorite was the Semi that kept riding up and down the street blasting his horn with the giant American flag and Don't Tread or Me flag flying on his truck.

The report I got back said ZERO ARRESTS!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you Northam.

Confirmed!

That's a lot of people. No real aerial shot so no reference that I can see as to how many. I've read anything from 10 to 40k.

It won't change shit for now as the smug politicans have their minds made up a long time ago and will now just fucking hide. This was a litmus test for 'will people still be mad in a month' and I think we see the answer of why VA is different than the populus that surrendered CA and NY.

Real question is, what happens next.