• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

Vamike9

Patriot
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Virginia
    www.youtube.com
    This thread is about updates to the tyranny in Va.

We are here to spread the word and unite against unconstitutional gun laws facing our state and the country.

If you want to use this thread to threaten or promote violence then you are most certainly in the wrong place.

It is understandable if you are angry, we are too, however we have to handle ourselves responsibly.

Please have respect for the site, as it is a privilege not a right to be on here.

Last edited:
    I swear it was yesterday or the day before I saw a screen shot of a politician responding to Northam's declaring an emergency. The post stated something about how Northam couldn't use the emergency declaration to effect and influence gun rights. The post gave a link to the legislation passed in 2012 that this politician had been a part of. Where did that go, it seems to have been erased as I can't seem to find it.

Yeah, Wayne and company are headed out to Bora Bora for a long much needed vacation on their private jet. Thanks for the donations to make that possible.

This is the perfect example of why I won't donate a penny to them or piss on LaPierre if he were on fire. Not a fucking word out of their mouths......and to think they have a huge membership still.

How as a "gun rights" organization can you remain totally silent during a time like this.

For all the die hard NRA supporters, where is your LaPierre now.......

This is the perfect example of why I won't donate a penny to them or piss on LaPierre if he were on fire. Not a fucking word out if their mouths......and to think they have a huge membership still.

The NRA is also the oldest and most established so name recognition goes a long way. Unless they do a 180 I don't see them continuing to be such. Other national organizations like the GOA ect, will more than likely over take their top spot and hopefully won't screw it up like the current leadership has.

Any word on the NRA yet???????

The left is starting to pay better...

So it only makes sense that the NRAs power is diminishing.

NRA rely on lobby and influencing by payouts and donations...palm greasing.

But I for one am not ready to give up on them just yet (*puts on flame retardant PJs while typing*)...

There is still lots of good work the NRA can do. They still have wide reach and a established community....Just need to get back to a more grass roots oriented model.

Get involved...

Not with only money. Attend meetings, work to further rights in your local community and tell the person calling you on behlaf of the NRA how you really feel...

Last edited:
    The truth is that we need all of the pro-gun organizations, although some need to be restructured and filtered for true 2A supporters.
    Not about the money, it is about making a difference defending our constitution.

Reactions: Aries256
    I know that it will probably do no good, but here is the message that I just sent the NRA, if you are a member I would encourage you to do the same.

There is a shit show going on in Virginia............I see nothing in the press that the NRA is doing concerning this..............and this is the state where the headquarters is...............wake the fuck up........I am a life member, and I would like to see that the supposedly biggest 2nd amendment organization in this country would be doing something

Last edited:
    So, I always like the "we have a credible threat" but never really say what that threat really is. I'm a bit concerned some ANTIFA or neo-nazi or some other group of trouble makers will provoke something. I hate to say inevitable, but it kind of is, because my guess is they (especially ANTIFA) are being brought in to promote anarchy. Be careful Virginia!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Aries256 and JoeZ
    GOA & VCDL need our help guys. They are fighting for us, let us not forget them.
    If you can help, please do as our Governor is apparently drunk with power.

GOA & VCDL need our help guys. They are fighting for us, let us not forget them.
    If you can help, please do as our Governor is apparently drunk with power.

Donation made!

Reactions: Vamike9
    I swear it was yesterday or the day before I saw a screen shot of a politician responding to Northam's declaring an emergency. The post stated something about how Northam couldn't use the emergency declaration to effect and influence gun rights. The post gave a link to the legislation passed in 2012 that this politician had been a part of. Where did that go, it seems to have been erased as I can't seem to find it.

Back after Katrina, I believe Bobby Jindal wrote into law that a state of emergency could not be used to subvert peoples’ gun rights. Too bad this only applies to Louisiana

Very interesting article. Anyone know why the "VA gun confiscation looming" thread is closed to further replies?
    Lowlight seen where some of the guys were getting out of hand, and this not only reflects on members but Lowlight as well.

No further comments is what it looks like, yes.
    Unfortunately, that was a thread that I put much time and effort in, and some morons decided to start talking about crazy things, so it is no more...
    As a fellow Virginian with much of my family still in the Commonwealth, I have appreciated you contributions to that thread. It has been my go to for up to date information on the evolution of tyranny and the American's standing up to stop it.

As a fellow Virginian with much of my family still in the Commonwealth, I have appreciated you contributions to that thread. It has been my go to for up to date information on the evolution of tyranny and the American's standing up to stop it.
    I also appreciate what you guys have done as well, the good ones.
    Our job is not done though, we have the ability as of now, to post the ever evolving tyranny coming our way, however it'll be on another thread.
    Hopefully no one ruins that one too?

@Vamike9

And it doesnt mean that you have to stop the updates....
    This specific thread can be V-II..... and run just like the other thread, until some heated individual starts up the "KTA,LGSTO" talk again. Perhaps since Frank warned the crew, the KTA crew will be less likely to defile this thread as it becomes V-II of your informative and educational work.

Reactions: MCSO1357
    It is a unfortunate it was locked as it did seem to be the go to thread for info, and I too tried to post updated information there. However, completely understandable on lowlights part due to the direction of some of the comments.

@Vamike9

And it doesnt mean that you have to stop the updates....
    This specific thread can be V-II..... and run just like the other thread, until some heated individual starts up the "KTA,LGSTO" talk again. Perhaps since Frank warned the crew, the KTA crew will be less likely to defile this thread as it becomes V-II of your informative and educational work.
    Absolutely brother, we are in it for the long haul.

No further comments is what it looks like, yes.
    Unfortunately, that was a thread that I put much time and effort in, and some morons decided to start talking about crazy things, so it is no more...

Agreed. The other thread was super helpful.

I’m not sure if it’s been posted elsewhere yet but the senate passed the following today:

1. one handgun per month, I believe using the same language as the previous law.
    2. Universal background checks
    3. Ended gun law preemption (By far the worst to pass today)

The senate plans to vote on the red flag bill tomorrow.

Light up those phones.

I’m not sure if it’s been posted elsewhere yet but the senate passed the following today:

1. one handgun per month, I believe using the same language as the previous law.
    2. Universal background checks
    3. Ended gun law preemption (By far the worst to pass today)

The senate plans to vote on the red flag bill tomorrow.

Light up those phones.
    Absolutely, they feel the pressure now.

Numbers 1 and 3 above were passed on party line votes 21-19, but UBCs were passed with 2 republicans voting for the bill. Senators Dunnavant and Hanger.

I read though I don’t remember where and can’t find the post now that the dems were getting pressure against the red flag bill from the ACLU. Take that with a grain of salt but I’ve heard before the ACLU is not for red flag laws since they essentially trample due process.

Reactions: Bender
    For those looking for good info I highly suggest keeping on eye on Sen. Amanda chase’s FB Account. She posts throughout the day trying to keep people informed.

Here is a playlist I created of all things Va Tyranny.
    This should make it easy to follow the timeline.

Judge cites heller case in decision to deny petition for injunction.

Here is the decision if anyone would like to read it. Taken from VCDL page.

Attachments

• F8FC1C18-CA67-42A1-869C-B35560A8316B.jpeg
      F8FC1C18-CA67-42A1-869C-B35560A8316B.jpeg
      566.4 KB · Views: 93
    • 1E6C9D77-BE65-4295-AF07-D90FD8D4E94E.jpeg
      1E6C9D77-BE65-4295-AF07-D90FD8D4E94E.jpeg
      177.2 KB · Views: 97
    • 44A1219F-EA9E-4B14-BF08-3DE14BA93C14.jpeg
      44A1219F-EA9E-4B14-BF08-3DE14BA93C14.jpeg
      375.6 KB · Views: 88
    So, what’s the backup plan, if all of the anti gun bills pass?
    It looks like some Dems are concerned behind the scenes, remember 2 non votes is all we need in the Va Senate.
    As for a backup plan, be prepared but let's focus on getting everyone out and active on lobby day.
    I think pressure can and will work.