• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

Sen. Bill Stanley’s speech yesterday regarding preemption and the dems gun control effort.

Sen. Bill Stanley’s speech yesterday regarding preemption and the dems gun control effort.

Support Bill Stanley for Governor of VA!

We are weathering the storm, but they will pay for this politically, I assure you Virginians are furious and have a long memory.
We must wake every last sleeping gun owner up to this tyranny.
Lobbyday is coming up, and I the eyes are on us.

Hell you're right. I try to check the dates on articles but forgot this time.

Published December 22, 2015
I'm sure they will ban any form of concealed carry soon.

I live in TN about 50 miles from VA and do a lot of traveling and pleasure riding in Southwest VA.
I remember when it happened and figured that I didn't give a rats ass about it. I figured that I'd just claim ignorance to it if the police had a problem with my CCW. I don't go looking for interaction with the law. Then one day my wife said she read that the edict from tyrant had been changed back.
So it rang a bell when I read your post.
Hell you're right. I try to check the dates on articles but forgot this time.

Published December 22, 2015

Who here from Virginia have talked to their local sheriffs?
I spoke to two of my three sheriffs - Culpeper and Rappahannock. Both are 2A supporting, in 2A sanctuaries. (Hell, the Culpeper sheriff offered to deputize me!) I have not, nor do I plan to, speak to my 3rd, Arlington. Arlington sheriff will enforce any gun control law like a pack of Gestapo agents, so there is nothing to discuss with them. The contrast between the two sanctuaries and Arlington could not be starker - the first two treat you with respect while Arlington always treats you like a criminal (guilty until proven otherwise). I look forward to the day I'm no longer an Arlington resident, but work and kids' educations keeps me here for now.

Reactions: Fig and Blutroop
I live in TN about 50 miles from VA and do a lot of traveling and pleasure riding in Southwest VA.
I remember when it happened and figured that I didn't give a rats ass about it. I figured that I'd just claim ignorance to it if the police had a problem with my CCW. I don't go looking for interaction with the law. Then one day my wife said she read that the edict from tyrant had been changed back.
So it rang a bell when I read your post.
The real interesting thing to me about that is it was far more difficult for me to obtain my TN permit than my VA. In TN, I had to attend the eight hour training class despite being both a US Mil and DoS Firearms Instructor along with holding federal security clearances, but in VA all I had to do was submit my DD-214 and pay a fee. My TN permit was also instantly invalidated once I moved out of state, yet my VA is still valid right now despite having moved from there two years ago. Even in Florida I had to submit fingerprints while I was still active duty. I don't remember what VA thought was so damn special about themselves compared to the other states, glad it got knocked down at the time, but even more happy I never have to set foot there again.

We are weathering the storm, but they will pay for this politically, I assure you Virginians are furious and have a long memory.
We must wake every last sleeping gun owner up to this tyranny.
Lobbyday is coming up, and I the eyes are on us.

You may be right, but as I’ve said, once this crap passes, it’s rarely ever taken away!

Reactions: TACC
  • Haha
Reactions: Redmanss
REMEMBER...
If you plan to attend Lobby Day
Please be vigilant and bring your cameras & cell phones to post what any anti-gun/anti American groups do.
They will try to blame us for their stupidity.
So don't let Northam or his minions try to paint us in a bad light when we can prove otherwise.

A guy I sometimes read has some good points:
4) Rebellions need focus and a set of strong principles and virtues in order to stay alive. If they are freedom fighters, then the establishment will seek to make them look like they are not freedom fighters, but self serving terrorists or agents of a foreign power. This process has already been started by the elites. Trump is the tool for co-option of the liberty movement. Impeachment could be a trigger for luring the movement to rebel under false pretenses and attack the wrong people (the leftists are only a symptom of the disease, the globalists ARE the disease).
This is from https://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/3994-trump-impeachment-and-the-civil-war-scenario

Then today he came with this article related to Virginia:
The best possible scenario would be that the state government of Virginia realizes that it's not worth it to try to enforce unconstitutional gun laws, and that the risks are far too high to manage. They would abandon such endeavors and recognize that counties will not comply even if they try to apply leverage to them.

My suspicion is that the state will try to enforce laws quietly and incrementally at first, arresting a handful of violators and activists over the course of several months to make examples out of them while test running Red Flag laws for backdoor confiscation. They will wait for the activists to quiet down and go home.

The worst case scenario is that this is an establishment beta test for the rest of the country, and that they may WANT to start a conflict in the hopes that this will spread into a national civil war. This kind of scheme would require accelerated and violent enforcement of gun laws by Democrats in Virginia to illicit an immediate response. If this is the case, and a wider conflict is triggered, conservatives MUST NOT lose sight of the bigger picture. The globalists should be the focus of our ire; the democrats are being used. A conflict based only on political division will mean defeat for us all, and a win for the elites.
From https://www.alt-market.com/index.ph...rights-conflict-best-and-worst-case-scenarios

So what is the solution? Is this a Catch-22 that conservatives cannot escape from? I've long held that a war between liberty activists and the globalists is inevitable, if not long overdue. The globalists know that this war is coming, as well. 4th Generation Warfare tactics dictate that the globalists will try to trick liberty activists into fighting this war on their terms. That is to say, the globalists will seek to turn us (their opponents) into unwitting allies. The Trump impeachment strategy could very well provide them with that kind of psychological leverage.

It would be seen by many conservatives as a Democratic party coup and a violation of the constitution. With leftist activists so viciously cult-like and so far beyond all logic or reason, the political left and political right might end up shooting at each other anyway. The issue is the narrative under which this occurs.

If liberty activists stay focused on the primary objective (removing the globalists from power), instead of being lured into focusing all their energy on the Democrats, then the scenario changes.

The loss of the NRA will be a Strategic win for the antis in name only.

Tactically they have done nothing for awhile. Their modus operandi is to jump in only when others have done the heavy lifting.

When I heard they were doing a rally to compete with VCDL I sent them hate mail and said it would be the last yearly membership from me.

Doubt they read it, but I meant it.

What happened to their rally?

Reactions: Aries256
I'm not sure why there seem to be some people who are surprised the bills went out of committee and/or passed a vote of any kind. These were the bills that these faggots basically had written and flaunted in your face before the session had even started.

The chance that these bills that they snuggled up to like a pillow at night would all of a sudden go away was something I never gave a real possibility of happening; especially given how they have all reacted to the backlash so far.

The lobby day gathering is important because its a show of force and numbers. That's it.

The real question is, what happens after they try and jam this down peoples' throats.

I'm not sure why there seem to be some people who are surprised the bills went out of committee and/or passed a vote of any kind. These were the bills that these faggots basically had written and flaunted in your face before the session had even started.

The chance that these bills that they snuggled up to like a pillow at night would all of a sudden go away was something I never gave a real possibility of happening; especially given how they have all reacted to the backlash so far.

The lobby day gathering is important because its a show of force and numbers. That's it.

The real question is, what happens after they try and jam this down peoples' throats.
Yes, Dems get control for the 1st time in over 26 years and think that they can do whatever they want.
We will look back at the Va Dems like this, well that sucked but they didn't stay in office long, I really believe that Va is waking up.

I spoke to two of my three sheriffs - Culpeper and Rappahannock. Both are 2A supporting, in 2A sanctuaries. (Hell, the Culpeper sheriff offered to deputize me!) I have not, nor do I plan to, speak to my 3rd, Arlington. Arlington sheriff will enforce any gun control law like a pack of Gestapo agents, so there is nothing to discuss with them. The contrast between the two sanctuaries and Arlington could not be starker - the first two treat you with respect while Arlington always treats you like a criminal (guilty until proven otherwise). I look forward to the day I'm no longer an Arlington resident, but work and kids' educations keeps me here for now.
Sounds like you should move a county over.. glad to hear your covering all bases and not putting all your hope on a politician’s morals.

There can be no question in anybody's mind that when/if the Dems ever get the power back, that their first move has been, and will continue to be, rendering the American populace defenseless before their demands. They have total despotism in their teeth, and nothing less than total demagoguery will satisfy them. Speaking further would be pointless.

"Politicians' Morals" is a fictional term.

Greg

Yes, Dems get control for the 1st time in over 26 years and think that they can do whatever they want.
We will look back at the Va Dems like this, well that sucked but they didn't stay in office long, I really believe that Va is waking up.

The main takeaway from this is all of the dems are lying shitbirds.

Remember the mantra of 'I believe in the 2nd Amendment, but....' they all had, which is then followed by some 'sensible gun law' bullshit.

We now know, and can physically see, that even though for years the Fudds had shrugged off the possibility of anything like this happening and saying we were all alarmists, that what the dems really want is basically nothing short of hyper regulation and confiscation.

eta - A silver lining to this is they have shown all of their cards and have made it MUCH more difficult in the future for dems to masquerade around with the 'sensibile gun laws' shit. A real silver lining will be if they get their shit pushed in over it.

Last edited:
Speaking further would be pointless.
Greg

Greg,
You do realize that speaking to "them" is exactly what we plan to do on Monday? Lobby Day means lobby our public servants on the laws and policy we want them to enact on behalf of our interests. Groups of individuals, like myself and other freedom loving Virginians, will enter the Pocahontas Government Building and have a chance to directly talk to "them."

And a lot has already been accomplished in Virginia. The worst of the unconstitutional bills - outlawing possession, training, gun ranges, etc - have been dealt serious blows. We plan on pushing thru to defeating the bills that remain, and then stand on a higher state of readiness going forward.

Please don't shit on our progress so far and the fact we are "speaking with them."

People voting for Dems after today are really masochists who demand their own subjugation; either that or trusting fools.

They think it'll be our subjugation, but believe me, they have no idea this totalitarian sh*t applies to them too. Guns are just the first of many Amendments that will go in the toilet next. Democrats believe in all the Amendments, they just don't believe in them for anybody else.

You put them in power, and you won't ever have a chance to put anyone in power again. That's what this is all about, the gloves are off.

From this day forward I'm not trusting a Democrat politician with even a burnt match.

Actually, I haven't for quite a while, but just sayin'...

Greg,
You do realize that speaking to "them" is exactly what we plan to do on Monday? Lobby Day means lobby our public servants on the laws and policy we want them to enact on behalf of our interests. Groups of individuals, like myself and other freedom loving Virginians, will enter the Pocahontas Government Building and have a chance to directly talk to "them."

And a lot has already been accomplished in Virginia. The worst of the unconstitutional bills - outlawing possession, training, gun ranges, etc - have been dealt serious blows. We plan on pushing thru to defeating the bills that remain, and then stand on a higher state of readiness going forward.

Please don't shit on our progress so far and the fact we are "speaking with them."

Nobody's shitting on your progress, and I honestly hope you'll have plenty in the days to come.

But I also think that speaking on deaf ears does more in their favor than it does in yours.

In fact, I honestly doubt that any of them will be anywhere in earshot, let alone listening.

I also think that 1/3 of the VA State Police and many others will be there, for the cameras and the mikes, and that none of those will be wishing you well. I hope that's as far as it goes, and sincerely worry that it won't be.

I'm not trying to lead any horses to water. You're smarter than horses.

Best fortune in your endeavor.

Greg

The loss of the NRA will be a Strategic win for the antis in name only.

Tactically they have done nothing for awhile. Their modus operandi is to jump in only when others have done the heavy lifting.

When I heard they were doing a rally to compete with VCDL I sent them hate mail and said it would be the last yearly membership from me.

Doubt they read it, but I meant it.

What happened to their rally?
I actually think that it’s a blessing that the NRA is staying out of this. I have some liberal friends that think that we 2A folks are just doing what the NRA tells us to do. Like we don’t have thoughts of our own. They honestly wonder why we are so distrustful of government. Ummm, maybe because the country was founded on that principle? But, whatever. I’m not a member, and after this lack of presence won’t be any time soon.

On a side note, the fact that they wonder why we don’t have rings in our noses kinda gives a glimps into their mindset. Not sure I know what to do with that info though. Maybe put a leash in there and lead ‘em to pasture.

Reactions: pmclaine
REMEMBER...
If you plan to attend Lobby Day
Please be vigilant and bring your cameras & cell phones to post what any anti-gun/anti American groups do.
They will try to blame us for their stupidity.
So don't let Northam or his minions try to paint us in a bad light when we can prove otherwise.
Prayers for all you guys in Virginia! Keep up the peaceful fight! Maybe y’all will get your guns back after republicans are voted in 2020.

N

I also think that 1/3 of the VA State Police and many others will be there, for the cameras and the mikes, and that none of those will be wishing you well. I hope that's as far as it goes, and sincerely worry that it won't be.

I'm not trying to lead any horses to water. You're smarter than horses.

Best fortune in your endeavor.

Greg

I was just watching the news here (AFN is mostly left leaning news with a smattering of Fox) and they are already comparing the rally to white supremacists, neo Nazis, and those who the FBI just arrested. All the pictures they used while describing the rally were either of Neo Nazi groups, or soldiers on the battlefield engaging in gunfights.

Just know that no matter what you will not win with the news.

I have heard folks saying that we need to take the MLK route and if Antifa beats us to just stand there and take it and trust the American people to know who are the good guys. I am concerned because this tactic only works if the average American sees the truth in their daily life on the news or on Facebook, etc. We all know that these outlets won't show the real story and will just make us out to be a bunch of racist nuts. This makes the peaceable and kind MLK solution much more unlikely to succeed. This is not good.

MK20 dead on. There was another Charlottesville incident in 2017 about a month following the August fiasco during which some KKK group was having a modest rally, fenced off, and protected by cops. Nothing happened. When they called it a day, headed back to their cars some folks throw them some minor verbal flack. Cops pop smoke to cover the klan's exfil to the parking lot. That's it...

News at 11: (cut to scenes of cops and smoke) VIOLENT KKK RALLY!!

My fiance was in the middle of all this
heading to her car as well, never feeling threatened. Was appalled by the spin.

Antifa is coming but oddly enough, they are coming to rally WITH us. They said they are totally against more gun control laws. They said they have been in communication with 2A people to let them know we are on the same side and they aren’t there against anything we are there for.

Reality? I don’t know but I deep read an interview with the local Antifa leader.

Reactions: AlphaPatriot
Virginia gun owners are already painted as thug bro natzis and criminals in their eyes! It’s a damn shame!

Some advice for Monday, take it or leave it.
Protect yourself! Wear eye protection, crisis actors will be in your face,chanting and screaming at you. Make sure your eye protection can protect you from liquids as they will have bottles of urine, and even battery acid and maybe worse now.
Protect your arms as some of them will have sticks, baseball bats, hammers and screwdrivers. Kids shin guards work well for this. May require some duct tape also. I have seen make shift flamethrowers used.

There will be barricades to funnel you to where they want you to go. The local police will put these in place ahead of time. The state police will be there and the local police will not. You will be arrested if you try to cross over a barricade or move it to avoid conflict. There will be several busses of crisis actors brought in for the party. This is all planned to work against you. They won't afraid to block your path or cut you off from the rest of your friends.

The state police will stage out of sight and will have full riot gear. Juggernaut style, and weaponed to the hilt. One stupid move and the snowball will start.

They have you in a catch 22, if you don't show, you lose, if you do show they will see to it that you do. This is all planned.
Don't take your phone or at least have location turned off, you will be geo mapped as being there.