• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

With respect, the time for action has come and passed.

They proposed it; let them wallow in the filth, their filth, that follows.

They wanted this, they'll have it no matter what, and what's the response?

I'd dearly love to hear it; because from what's been done in response so far, it tells me that you want it too. Complain, but tolerate.

Talk the talk, walk the walk; but lift a finger?

Everyone knows what needs to happen, and nobody's willing to step up and do it.

Everyone's having it their way; the mice have voted to bell the cat, and the hits just keep on coming.

They do so love to see us squirm, don't they?

Slay the messenger if you wish; the message remains valid.

This messenger is getting really tired of listening to these posts bragging about what is not getting accomplished.

Actually win something and then come back and tell us about it.

Slowing the bleed-out is not an accomplishment; it's an acquiescence.

Last edited:
With respect, the time for action has come and passed.

They proposed it; let them wallow in the filth, their filth, that follows.

They wanted this, they'll have it no matter what, and what's the response?

I'd dearly love to hear it; because from what's been done in response so far, it tells me that you want it too. Complain, but tolerate.

Talk the talk, walk the walk; but lift a finger?

Everyone knows what needs to happen, and nobody's willing to step up and do it.

Everyone's having it their way; the mice have voted to bell the cat, and the hits just keep on coming.

They do so love to see us squirm, don't they?

Slay the messenger if you wish; the message remains valid.

This messenger is getting really tired of listening to these posts bragging about what is not getting accomplished.

Actually win something and then come back and tell us about it.

Slowing the bleed-out is not an accomplishment; it's an acquiescence.
We never will give up on our great state of Va.
I sincerely believe you will see that the tables will turn.
So many are opposed to this nonsense!
We stood at a minimum of 20,000-35,000 strong back in January, that shook the country.
They lost their AWB, and watered down the other bills that with no opposition would have been insane if we had not fought back.
We will see a change, I really believe we will.
Va is not the same place that it was before last year, people, even dems are fed up!

Reactions: Voyager1
OK; I hope your dreams are realized. Few things could please me more.

The way things are going for you right now, I'm just not feeling the optimism; and I seriously believe I'm far from alone in that.

When you actually turn the tide; I'm anxiously awaiting that message.

But nobody has unlimited patience, and it's going on years, now.

Until then, until there's any actual rollback; what I'm hearing sounds like weak sauce.

I know precisely where you're at right now. I'm from New York.

But now; it's far from New York.

Did they win? Sure.

Look what they won. Would you want that? Could you tolerate it?

Would you continue to tilt those windmills? Dox Quixote is the story of a hero; a tragic one.

There's turning the other cheek repeatedly; but incessantly?

That's just masochism.

Yes, Virginia in 2020 is different from Virginia in 2019. So is every other state; these days by a lot.

It's also different from Virginia in 1775.

Is that an improvement?

Good question.

Last edited:
OK; I hope your dreams are realized. Few things could please me more.

The way things are going for you right now, I'm just not feeling the optimism; and I seriously believe I'm far from alone in that.

When you actually turn the tide, I'm anxiously awaiting that message.

But nobody has unlimited patience.
I understand that, and assure you that we are beyond angry.
Militias are forming, real Virginians won't comply!
There is a strategy at hand to win Va back, we will see how that works or not?...
Blackface/Northam is tyrannical to say the least.
Va is over 90% red with a few small dots of blue, that should speak volumes...
People, even dems have gotten a taste of the current leadership.

OK. Go for it. I want you to win.

When you do; I want to hear all about it.

Noncompliance is a step, but it's not the necessary final step.

They don't just need to stop; they need to go away.

Make that happen and we'll all perk up and listen.

OK. Go for it. I want you to win.

When you do; I want to hear all about it.

Noncompliance is a step, but it's not the necessary final step.

Make that happen and we'll all perk up and listen.
There isn't any giving up in the hearts of Virginians, no matter what the odds.
It takes the entire country because this is already spreading to Texas and other places.
Anti-freedom liberals will never rest either.

I understand that, and assure you that we are beyond angry.
Militias are forming, real Virginians won't comply!
There is a strategy at hand to win Va back, we will see how that works or not?...
Blackface/Northam is tyrannical to say the least.
Va is over 90% red with a few small dots of blue, that should speak volumes...
People, even dems have gotten a taste of the current leadership.

And now, because of what Trump did fo Antifa, any gun owners that don’t play by their rules will be labeled a terrorist and have the full hand of the gov coming after them. Watch. I personally feel like some things have moved the way they have on purpose.

• Angry
Reactions: Maggot

Could we borrow your magic wand? 😂 I wish it were that simple.

1591475735165.png

from vcdl comparing our 2A rally to the current riots:

1. Comparing how gun owners were treated on Lobby Day vs the current rioting mobs are treated

Governor Northam's and the other anti-gun Democrat's double-standards have been on clear display recently. One just has to compare and contrast how the state and the City of Richmond treated 50,000 peaceful gun-owners vs a much smaller and very violent crowd.

50,000 PEACEFUL, ARMED GUN-OWNERS

The streets of Richmond where cleaner after Lobby Day than they were before. Totally peaceful event with no damage to buildings or businesses and no one was attacked or killed. VCDL had been doing Lobby Day since 2002/2003 and there have been ZERO problems with any of the attendees committing violence or breaking laws.

On top of that, over 105,000 gun owners had shown up at over 100 local government meetings across the state to push for localities to become Second Amendment Sanctuaries. Not a single violent incident or crime was reported at any of those events. Just gun owners peacefully engaging their government.

Knowing all of that, the Governor and Democrat leadership in the General Assembly responded to Lobby Day 2020 by:

• declaring a state of emergency
  • bringing in a large number of police, as if in preparation for a riot
  • banning guns from the Capitol grounds and in the General Assembly building, where citizens had been able to peacefully carry for as long as there has been a Virginia. Even law enforcement officers were not allowed to carry unless they were an official part of security for the event!
  • placing government snipers on surrounding roof tops
  • fencing off the Capitol grounds and installing metal detectors for those wishing to get near the stage area
  • requiring VCDL to have a permit for the event
  • expecting VCDL to provide port-a-potties, and doing so for an unknown-sized crowd
  • initially resisted allowing VCDL to have its own, more powerful, PA system so that a large crowd could hear what was being said. The locations where we were allowed to put the speakers was less than ideal
  • admonishing us in a press conference to keep our rally peaceful (as if that was ever a problem) and how it would let down the people of Virginia if we didn't
  • not allowing us to fly a drone in a fixed location just to get a good picture of the expected crowd
Democrat Delegate Lee Carter literally went into hiding on Lobby Day due to supposed fear for his safety, yet was out with rioting crowds on May 30 in Manassas and got pepper sprayed accordingly!

Carter also invoked some of his "privilege" at the Manassas event when he told police:

"Now you've sprayed C.S. or O.C. on a member of the General Assembly ..."

Hey, Delegate Carter: play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

HUNDREDS OF RIOTERS VIOLENTLY ATTACKING PEOPLE, VANDALIZING PROPERTY, LOOTING, AND BURNING BUILDINGS AND VEHICLES

The streets of Richmond and other localities are definitely not cleaner after the protests and rioting. Rioting and protesting have gone on for days, so it is not like either came out of nowhere and was over in a flash.

In response, Governor Northam and Richmond Mayor Stoney did:

• NOT declare a state of emergency
  • NOT place government snipers on surrounding roof tops
  • NOT fence off the Capitol grounds and install metal detectors for those wishing to enter that area
  • NOT require the rioters or protesters to have a permit
  • NOT require rioters or protesters to provide port-a-potties
  • NOT admonish protesters in a press conference to keep their protest peaceful and how it would let down the people of Virginia if they didn't
I wonder why Stoney didn't just post a "No Rioting" sign and be done with it? We all know that violent criminals obey signs and laws. <eye roll>

They are trying to setup the people of Va for defeat.
We MUST never let them succeed!
Stay informed and keep up the good fight.

Reactions: Voyager1 and TACC
We need to tear down Monticello since it represents a rapist slave owner, not to mention the facility that the Redskins train in near Richmond.

Guess racism is only skin deep????

Reactions: j-huskey
Thanks @Vamike9
appreciate the updates. We stand ready to muster again, just keep the comms here open. I find it interesting that the same folks that say "you do not need firearms because the police are armed" are now ready so ready to defund the organization that supposedly make 2A unnecessary. Seems to me, 2A is more necessary than ever. So please let us know if these Richmond political creeps try anything fishy again.

Thanks @Vamike9
appreciate the updates. We stand ready to muster again, just keep the comms here open. I find it interesting that the same folks that say "you do not need firearms because the police are armed" are now ready so ready to defund the organization that supposedly make 2A unnecessary. Seems to me, 2A is more necessary than ever. So please let us know if these Richmond political creeps try anything fishy again.
I agree, the anti-gunners don't have a leg to stand on...
The argument against the 2A is over!

Unfortunately Denver Riggleman, a staunch 2A supporter lost because he officiated a gay (man2man) wedding.

The media is making it about the gay wedding. In reality, it was his response to his constituents when questioned about it. His answer was basically that he’ll do whatever he wants and eff you if you don’t like it. In my opinion, that’s the wrong tone to take. He is our representative. I don’t care if he married a couple dudes or if he is married to a dude. When he his aggressively defiant toward a large percentage of the people who elected him, who’s he actually representing besides himself.

Contact your local representatives here...
SHARE THIS!

Last edited:
Told y’all VA is lost. I’m sorry but unless you all make a hard stance it’s gone. Even if you can get rid of the king it’s unlikely you’ll ever get your rights back. In some ways, I hope it passes and goes to the USSC so we can get this over with. In other ways, I hope it doesn’t. If we can help somehow from afar let us know.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Told y’all VA is lost. I’m sorry but unless you all make a hard stance it’s gone. Even if you can get rid of the king it’s unlikely you’ll ever get your rights back. In some ways, I hope it passes and goes to the USSC so we can get this over with. In other ways, I hope it doesn’t. If we can help somehow from afar let us know.
We must never cease to fight!
The Supreme Court won't do us any good, and seems to have only emboldened Blackface!

This is not for the faint of heart, and if this passes it will be because we failed to protect our constitution.
Remember those old quotes?
“One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”
“Protest beyond the law is not a departure from democracy; it is absolutely essential to it.”
Don't comply with tyranny.
We must share this and fight harder than ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
We must never cease to fight!
The Supreme Court won't do us any good, and seems to have only emboldened Blackface!

This is not for the faint of heart, and if this passes it will be because we failed to protect our constitution.
Remember those old quotes?
“One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”
“Protest beyond the law is not a departure from democracy; it is absolutely essential to it.”
Don't comply with tyranny.
We must share this and fight harder than ever.

That’s where we differ. I admire your spirit but I feel America is already gone, if not, it won’t be long. Me and my wife were having a conversation the other night. I forgot exactly what we were talking about but in the conversation, she blatantly stated that she thought America was already gone. That’s chilling coming from someone that doesn’t follow all the shit day in and out like we do. An outsider that already thinks the country is toast. Sad times we live in. I’ve already come to the conclusion and actions that I will not follow any laws that are unjust or against the constitution. Whatever and wherever that leads me. It is my duty not to. So, I’m not. They can pass whatever they want. The USSC can interpret whatever they want and I will flat out ignore anything that tries to subjugate my God given rights. There is no room for interpretation there. It’s written in black and white.

Reactions: Vamike9
That’s where we differ. I admire your spirit but I feel America is already gone, if not, it won’t be long. Me and my wife were having a conversation the other night. I forgot exactly what we were talking about but in the conversation, she blatantly stated that she thought America was already gone. That’s chilling coming from someone that doesn’t follow all the shit day in and out like we do. An outsider that already thinks the country is toast. Sad times we live in. I’ve already come to the conclusion and actions that I will not follow any laws that are unjust or against the constitution. Whatever and wherever that leads me. It is my duty not to. So, I’m not. They can pass whatever they want. The USSC can interpret whatever they want and I will flat out ignore anything that tries to subjugate my God given rights. There is no room for interpretation there. It’s written in black and white.
I think a lot of us feel that way unfortunately...
America was a nice experiment, but it is on life support right now.
Lack of real leadership paired with greedy scumbags in office.

They do not care about what you think any more. Why do you think he wants to revive it.
They will only understand when the capital is on fire in a symbol of non compliance with thousands of armed men and women surrounding it standing together in defiance.
They are tyrannical. They have to be stopped before you become worse than Comifornia. They obviously didn't care about the peaceful assembly. Your state is at the for front of this fight. Other states are watching from both sides of the table to see what is going to happen. You are the example unfortunately, and if that means assembling the largest militia seen in the last century, so be it. They don't care about the village, city and county declarations in support of the 2nd. What exactly did all that get you in the end? Postponement?

Again, they don't care about what you think. They want you disarmed. They want us all disarmed, eating out of their hand.

If this post brings the ban kitty, oh well. It's the truth.

They do not care about what you think any more. Why do you think he wants to revive it.
They will only understand when the capital is on fire in a symbol of non compliance with thousands of armed men and women surrounding it standing together in defiance.
They are tyrannical. They have to be stopped before you become worse than Comifornia. They obviously didn't care about the peaceful assembly. Your state is at the for front of this fight. Other states are watching from both sides of the table to see what is going to happen. You are the example unfortunately, and if that means assembling the largest militia seen in the last century, so be it. They don't care about the village, city and county declarations in support of the 2nd. What exactly did all that get you in the end? Postponement?

Again, they don't care about what you think. They want you disarmed. They want us all disarmed, eating out of their hand.

If this post brings the ban kitty, oh well. It's the truth.
Yes, if Virginia falls, they all fall...
That's why so over 35,000 came out with us in January of this year.
They do not want that sleeping giant to awaken.

Trump told everyone they are going to take away your second amendment plain and simple . Unfortunately over the last 244 years the sleeping giant has developed terminal case of narcolepsy. Politicians on the left are communist and most of their constituents since they voted them into office, they lie when they take the oath of office for they don't intend to defend the constitution they want to change it .

How about we hold protests on I-95...block all traffic for hours....clog up access to RIC Intl....clog up the Hampton Tunnels......Shut down the state from within.....No...that won't work to get attention. No one will do that....my bad.

Y'all screwed the pooch by staying home. You can post all the cheese and wine bullshit and protest behind the fencing all you want.
It ain't gonna change a fucking thing!! You can elect new people and they won't change a fucking thing.

Keep your hopes up though.

Y'all screwed the pooch by staying home. You can post all the cheese and wine bullshit and protest behind the fencing all you want.
It ain't gonna change a fucking thing!! You can elect new people and they won't change a fucking thing.

Keep your hopes up though.
Virginia is resilient and made up of more red than blue.
However, money talks no matter how many of us made that walk...
Now we have to take it up another notch.

I guess we'll see. Let me know when the repukian party has control again and they repeal the bullshit.
It was just a short time ago and the repukian party had control. What did they do to stop the encroachment of your rights?
Virginia is resilient and made up of more red than blue.
However, money talks no matter how many of us made that walk...
Now we have to take it up another notch.
Go ahead and trust the right wing. See where that gets you.
Hint: you are already there.

I guess we'll see. Let me know when the repukian party has control again and they repeal the bullshit.
It was just a short time ago and the repukian party had control. What did they do to stop the encroachment of your rights?

Go ahead and trust the right wing. See where that gets you.
Hint: you are already there.
I agree, the right and left have abandoned the American people.
Although, our values have never been a abandoned in Va, we stand ready.
It is a never ending fight from here on out.
As I've said before, if Va falls we all fall.

So when are you going to get organized and pull down some statues, pillage, loot and burn shit down?
That seems to be the only way to get anything done. You tried the protests, the courts and whatever else and they failed.

So when are you going to get organized and pull down some statues, pillage, loot and burn shit down?
That seems to be the only way to get anything done. You tried the protests, the courts and whatever else and they failed.
Yeah, that's the current thing to do.
I wish that everyone had the heart of those 50,000+ that came out with us in January.
It did push back some Dems regardless of what's to come...
We know our opponent very well, and we know their motives and actions to come...
Now we need real men and women to pull together and stop this!
People have short memorys.

It's too late. Your fellow like-minded citizens slept through the easy part and blamed it on the big cities, which we know is not true, and now you are outnumbered and they're bending you over.
Why do you think they dropped the issue back in January and February? Let's see if 50k second amendment people show up again. Even if they do. What is the plan? Strut around with guns and chest thumpin ? Big fucking deal. The legislature is going to pass it unless you burn down the city. And that ain't gonna happen.

I hope I am wrong. But I'd wager that I am right.
Yeah, that's the current thing to do.
I wish that everyone had the heart of those 50,000+ that came out with us in January.
It did push back some Dems regardless of what's to come...
We know our opponent very well, and we know their motives and actions to come...
Now we need real men and women to pull together and stop this!
People have short memorys.

It's too late. Your fellow like-minded citizens slept through the easy part and blamed it on the big cities, which we know is not true, and now you are outnumbered and they're bending you over.
Why do you think they dropped the issue back in January and February? Let's see if 50k second amendment people show up again. Even if they do. What is the plan? Strut around with guns and chest thumpin ? Big fucking deal. The legislature is going to pass it unless you burn down the city. And that ain't gonna happen.

I hope I am wrong. But I'd wager that I am right.
It's only too late if we surrender …
Something changed their minds back in January, I've heard from Democrat leadership that the protest made a difference.
Something sure did because Northam wanted that very bad?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I think that they walked away to let the fire die down. They got almost all of their agenda on the very first go around. They let a few inconsequential BS things go as scraps to the dogs. But they got the steak and are going to get the apple pie and ice cream this time.

I think that they walked away to let the fire die down. They got almost all of their agenda on the very first go around. They let a few inconsequential BS things go as scraps to the dogs. But they got the steak and are going to get the apple pie and ice cream this time.
The AWB is their most important one, so let's get that fire started again!
We are all brothers in arms when it comes to those who protect America and the Constitution.