• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

well had the vudoo out at the first match of 2023, and leant out another rifle to a shooter who’s gun is getting some work done!
F58EF8B1-B42E-4E18-8FF8-75DF7D0D80F9.jpeg
7DDFE41B-7CDA-496E-834E-139283154C45.jpeg

I'm picking up what you're putting down. All I have is a lowly 527 and I might grab a 15 rounder at some point (to avoid those pesky reloads on the 12 round stages) but right now that money is better spent on ammo, match fees, and travel. I'm usually 600 miles round trip for match plus a room. Different strokes for different folks. Now if the stages start going to 12 to 15 rounds all the time I'll change my tune!
If the MD gets smart and requires a reload the big mags don’t do much for a guy.

Reactions: Tiger_Shilone
I'll try to keep this to a short book length. I have a gen 2 Vudoo for about 3 years now and approximately 10k rounds thru. I decided to disassemble the bolt for proactive cleaning. Did not take a picture of firing pin set, didn't think I needed to I just followed Vudoo's YouTube video.
After reassembly according to video, rifle would not fire period.

Upon searching this forum I see there is a little more to setting the stroke of the FP than the video described. But I don't see a set method for this.

Right now I am getting approximately 5 light strikes per 100. Before the cleaning light strikes were NEVER an occurrence with this rifle.
Currently the FP is adjusted so that in the tripped condition the shoulder of the pin just meets the shoulder of the pocket in the nose housing.
Is there a definitive way to set the FP stroke? Some measurement/spacing that will get reliable ignition back.
20230211_161147.jpg

Took the Vudoo out this past weekend for the first match with the Tract Toric ELR on it and was pretty happy with it. Scope worked great and took the win.

View attachment 8069657
you are being very kind...you actually kicked everyone's ass pretty handily..Great Job! I try to make a couple of their matches a year..great fun group of guys to shoot with.

Reactions: Rob01 and JKW70
Anyone ever have a trigger tech fail and if so what exactly did it do? I was shooting today and one of my shots the trigger was much heavier than normal, went boom, couldn’t get it to replicate it. Now I’m paranoid. Already pulled it out and put in a different trigger for this weekend.

Both of mine have been flawless...but I only have about 2k rounds through them. Any chance there was a piece of debris that cleared itself after that one hard trigger pull?

Reactions: CBeck
Anyone ever have a trigger tech fail and if so what exactly did it do? I was shooting today and one of my shots the trigger was much heavier than normal, went boom, couldn’t get it to replicate it. Now I’m paranoid. Already pulled it out and put in a different trigger for this weekend.
Yes, I had a TT Diamond with an issue. I sent it to TT and they took care of me right away, great CS. However, I would flush your trigger with lighter fluid / compressed air and put it back in for practice sessions. If it reoccurs then send it out.

The original TT diamond in my Vudoo failed but it was very quick (within first 100 rounds). Pull weight started to feel heavy then went off the chart. TT apparently had some manufacturing issues in 2020 time frame, there were mentions of this in other threads on SH. They took care of it no problem.

I'll try to keep this to a short book length. I have a gen 2 Vudoo for about 3 years now and approximately 10k rounds thru. I decided to disassemble the bolt for proactive cleaning. Did not take a picture of firing pin set, didn't think I needed to I just followed Vudoo's YouTube video.
After reassembly according to video, rifle would not fire period.

Upon searching this forum I see there is a little more to setting the stroke of the FP than the video described. But I don't see a set method for this.

Right now I am getting approximately 5 light strikes per 100. Before the cleaning light strikes were NEVER an occurrence with this rifle.
Currently the FP is adjusted so that in the tripped condition the shoulder of the pin just meets the shoulder of the pocket in the nose housing.
Is there a definitive way to set the FP stroke? Some measurement/spacing that will get reliable ignition back.
View attachment 8073073
Called Vudoo on Monday and talked to Greg Roman and we verified that I was setting the stroke of the firing pin correctly. Since I was still experiencing some light strikes (appx 6 out of 100) he speculated the firing pin spring had fatigued slightly and a couple of other details prompted him to send me all the internals for the bolt.

Coincidentally I had just received a brick of the Lapua "Long Range" ammo and was testing it last weekend with the old set-up. With weak spring ES 29,S-D 8.
Tonight with new components ES 20, S-D 4.5.
In hindsight, considering some things that have happened to me in matches in the past maybe 8 months my ignition consistency was fading even before the actual light strikes appeared.

So, hats off to Vudoo for their stellar CS and hopefully this gets the rifle squared away for this years matches.

Vudoo 360 with 22" MTU barrel and 60 MOA rail
TriggerTech Single-Stage trigger set to 14 ounces for now. I may go lighter.
Extra large bolt handle knob
Sig rimfire suppressor
KRG W-3 chassis with NV bridge
Atlas PRS bipod
Vortex Razr 4.5-27X scope

The groups shown below were benched and prone at 50 yards. I'm a little disappointed in the groups size although it's not unexpected. The ammunition used was the Norma (RWS) match target brand. I get great results with that round out of my Anschutz.

For today that's all I wanted to experiment with. The long range plans are to make reservations with the Lapua testing facility and hopefully get some really good ammunition from them.

When I determined that those were the best groups that I was going to get it was time to have some fun.

In keeping with the aim-small-shoot-small philosophy I decided to shoot some match sticks and split playing cards at 50 yards. I won't lie, there were a lot of times that I didn't strike the target on the first shot.

IMG_3859.jpg
IMG_3862.jpg
IMG_3863.jpg
IMG_3864.jpg
IMG_3865.jpg
IMG_3861.jpg
IMG_3869.jpg

PXL_20230221_041254575.jpg

Not going to lie this is a cherry picked group but I can't get over how awesome this was to shoot a .29" group at 100 yards. I would have been happy with a sub .3" at 50 but my new vudoo did it at 100 with SK Long Range Match. The other groups of the day were .68"-.87" at 100 with SK LRM and the new Lapua Long Range. The same lot if SK LRM shot .13"-.15" at 50, while the Lapua LR shot .39"-.55" at 50. Needless to say I ordered some more of the SK when I got home from the range

Reactions: Longshot231
View attachment 8080105
Not going to lie this is a cherry picked group but I can't get over how awesome this was to shoot a .29" group at 100 yards. I would have been happy with a sub .3" at 50 but my new vudoo did it at 100 with SK Long Range Match. The other groups of the day were .68"-.87" at 100 with SK LRM and the new Lapua Long Range. The same lot if SK LRM shot .13"-.15" at 50, while the Lapua LR shot .39"-.55" at 50. Needless to say I ordered some more of the SK when I got home from the range
How many shots in that group?

Vudoo 360 with 22" MTU barrel and 60 MOA rail
TriggerTech Single-Stage trigger set to 14 ounces for now. I may go lighter.
Extra large bolt handle knob
Sig rimfire suppressor
KRG W-3 chassis with NV bridge
Atlas PRS bipod
Vortex Razr 4.5-27X scope

The groups shown below were benched and prone at 50 yards. I'm a little disappointed in the groups size although it's not unexpected. The ammunition used was the Norma (RWS) match target brand. I get great results with that round out of my Anschutz.

For today that's all I wanted to experiment with. The long range plans are to make reservations with the Lapua testing facility and hopefully get some really good ammunition from them.

When I determined that those were the best groups that I was going to get it was time to have some fun.

In keeping with the aim-small-shoot-small philosophy I decided to shoot some match sticks and split playing cards at 50 yards. I won't lie, there were a lot of times that I didn't strike the target on the first shot.

View attachment 8080067View attachment 8080068View attachment 8080069View attachment 8080070View attachment 8080071View attachment 8080072View attachment 8080073
Have you tried it without the can? Obviously better ammo will help the most, but I would test w/o the suppressor also.

No I haven’t but it’s worth considering.
The suppressor is going to have an effect on group size, whether it's negative (most likely) or positive, when you hang something off the muzzle, it's going to have an effect on the harmonics of a barrel. I stopped shooting matches with either of my suppressors on 22RF precision rifles because groups were always a bit larger suppressed.

Your groups with the Norma ammo are what I'd consider typical, based on my experiences with a few different lots of both TAC-22 & Match, on rifles with Krieger, Bartlein, Benchmark, & Shilen barrels. I've yet to change tuner settings with any of the Norma ammo, because it shot larger, more open groups on barrels without tuners, but since it's faster than all the SK & Lapua ammo I have (aside from SK LR Match, which is still a tad slower than Norma), but if I was going to shoot more of the Norma, it would probably pay to experiment with tuning.

Reactions: jbell
The suppressor is going to have an effect on group size, whether it's negative (most likely) or positive, when you hang something off the muzzle, it's going to have an effect on the harmonics of a barrel. I stopped shooting matches with either of my suppressors on 22RF precision rifles because groups were always a bit larger suppressed.

Your groups with the Norma ammo are what I'd consider typical, based on my experiences with a few different lots of both TAC-22 & Match, on rifles with Krieger, Bartlein, Benchmark, & Shilen barrels. I've yet to change tuner settings with any of the Norma ammo, because it shot larger, more open groups on barrels without tuners, but since it's faster than all the SK & Lapua ammo I have (aside from SK LR Match, which is still a tad slower than Norma), but if I was going to shoot more of the Norma, it would probably pay to experiment with tuning.
I do have a tuner but didn't want to experiment with that just yet.

Part of the problem that I have is the benches and target frames at the club that I belong to.

The benches, although they are made of concrete, lack any good ergonomics to getting in a good, stable and comfortable shooting position to zero the rifle. The sharp corners poke into my chest when I get behind the rifle and after a few times of trying to get into a good position, I curse the person that came up with that design. Then I get rattled, breathing and heart rate increases... well you can imagine what happens after that.

I like to shoot prone but the target frames at the club are up so high that after five minutes behind the rifle my neck feels like Andre the Giant just twisted it in a wrestling match. It's true that things are rarely comfortable in the field but when zeroing a rifle and comparing ammunition, I want every thing going for me. So the rifle is angled up too high for any degree of good head position.

The playing cards and matchsticks are placed in a bunker that we have set up for shooting reactive targets. When prone, the playing cards, matches, paint balls, empty 22LR cases or other reactive targets are right at eye level. So I'm able to hit the smaller targets and as such, feel like my group size might actually be smaller.

After thinking about that this morning, I'm going to make it a practice to take a small target frame to place in the bunker to shoot paper on the next range session.

Here's an example of a target shot with a RRA 224 Valkyrie at the same club at 100 yards. It was shot from a prone position. The ammunition was the GMM with 80.5 grain Berger. As you can see the group size for this rifle and ammo combination sucks.

After shooting this target I gave up in frustration. A few days later, I took it out to shoot steel. The closest target was a suspended hammer head with the face of the hammer exposed to us at 200 yards. It was 2.75" in diameter and the winds were dead calm.

I only had to change the zero by .2 MILs and haven't looked back since. It has been a tack driver ever since then. I say all this because I think that even though it won't be as accurate as the Lapua or SK brand, the Norma will have some potential.

IMG-2785.JPG

Part of the problem that I have is the benches and target frames at the club that I belong to.

The benches, although they are made of concrete, lack any good ergonomics to getting in a good, stable and comfortable shooting position to zero the rifle. The sharp corners poke into my chest when I get behind the rifle and after a few times of trying to get into a good position, I curse the person that came up with that design. Then I get rattled, breathing and heart rate increases... well you can imagine what happens after that.

I like to shoot prone but the target frames at the club are up so high that after five minutes behind the rifle my neck feels like Andre the Giant just twisted it in a wrestling match. It's true that things are rarely comfortable in the field but when zeroing a rifle and comparing ammunition, I want every thing going for me. So the rifle is angled up too high for any degree of good head position.

The playing cards and matchsticks are placed in a bunker that we have set up for shooting reactive targets. When prone, the playing cards, matches, paint balls, empty 22LR cases or other reactive targets are right at eye level. So I'm able to hit the smaller targets and as such, feel like my group size might actually be smaller.

After thinking about that this morning, I'm going to make it a practice to take a small target frame to place in the bunker to shoot paper on the next range session.

Here's an example of a target shot with a RRA 224 Valkyrie at the same club at 100 yards. It was shot from a prone position. The ammunition was the GMM with 80.5 grain Berger. As you can see the group size for this rifle and ammo combination sucks.

After shooting this target I gave up in frustration. A few days later, I took it out to shoot steel. The closest target was a suspended hammer head with the face of the hammer exposed to us at 200 yards. It was 2.75" in diameter and the winds were dead calm.

I only had to change the zero by .2 MILs and haven't looked back since. It has been a tack driver ever since then. I say all this because I think that even though it won't be as accurate as the Lapua or SK brand, the Norma will have some potential.

View attachment 8080236
has the same issue years ago with really nice but evil cement benches

finally broke down and took some measurements

built a plywood "top" with a hinge in the middle that was more comfortable

put a few rope pulls for handles, lay it on top and strap it down

worked very well

I can totally relate to the ergonomics of shooting benches. The concrete tops of the benches at our club were poured in forms with square, sharp corners, and with concrete mixed with rather coarse sand. I have to put a couple of old bath towels on the rear portion of the bench and/or wear a fairly heavy jacket to protect against 'bench rash' while shooting BR varmint silhouette matches. And the welded metal shooting stools are all different heights, some fairly close to correct, some far too short. Compared to the very nice benches on the 1000yd firing line out at CRC at Byers, Co., which were poured in forms with angled edges and concrete mixed with fine sand and shooting stools with adjustable height...well, there's no comparison. And here at home, I shoot off an old chair out of a local restaurant that's a bit wobbly, behind my homemade portable bench, which isn't nearly as stable as the benches out at CRC (see attached photo). But that's no one's fault but my own - I need to pour a concrete slab with a metal roof for shade, and a good, stable concrete bench, then build myself a comfortable & adjustable shooting stool. The only nice thing about my set up is the home made SS front rest that was one of my first projects after getting a lathe & mill set up in my garage shop - and even that doesn't compare to the extremely nice SEB Neo mini & similar joystick rests available today...

Attachments

• DSC_0273.JPG
    DSC_0273.JPG
    482.9 KB · Views: 80
has the same issue years ago with really nice but evil cement benches

finally broke down and took some measurements

built a plywood "top" with a hinge in the middle that was more comfortable

put a few rope pulls for handles, lay it on top and strap it down

worked very well
I can totally relate to the ergonomics of shooting benches. The concrete tops of the benches at our club were poured in forms with square, sharp corners, and with concrete mixed with rather coarse sand. I have to put a couple of old bath towels on the rear portion of the bench and/or wear a fairly heavy jacket to protect against 'bench rash' while shooting BR varmint silhouette matches. And the welded metal shooting stools are all different heights, some fairly close to correct, some far too short. Compared to the very nice benches on the 1000yd firing line out at CRC at Byers, Co., which were poured in forms with angled edges and concrete mixed with fine sand and shooting stools with adjustable height...well, there's no comparison. And here at home, I shoot off an old chair out of a local restaurant that's a bit wobbly, behind my homemade portable bench, which isn't nearly as stable as the benches out at CRC (see attached photo). But that's no one's fault but my own - I need to pour a concrete slab with a metal roof for shade, and a good, stable concrete bench, then build myself a comfortable & adjustable shooting stool. The only nice thing about my set up is the home made SS front rest that was one of my first projects after getting a lathe & mill set up in my garage shop - and even that doesn't compare to the extremely nice SEB Neo mini & similar joystick rests available today...

Year's ago I purchased an excellent shooting bench and still have it. IIRC, it was made by a company called "Big Shooter." The bench is a lot to take to the field. It breaks down into three pieces and three separate storage bags. It was built for right handed shooting but I could have assembled it so that the top would be flipped over for left handed shooters.

Anyway, everything about it could be adjusted for the person shooting. It also had legs that you could level the bench on uneven terrain. I would put a circular bubble level in the middle of the table to get the entire assembly level.

Big Shooter seems to be out of business now. However, this company looks like it has a similar product except that I don't think you could level it with adjusting the legs.

I wouldn't sell my bench for anything but there's no room to set it up at the club where I shoot.

https://www.doashootingbench.com/

colapsable-shooting-bench-1030x433.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: brianf
ive seen those before online, and always wondered if they were sturdy enough..i guess so

View attachment 8080236
What exactly do your benches look like?

I was talking about what benches are uncomfortable that make you shoot poorly off the bench. Was just curious what they looked like.
I'll have to get a photo later.

They are about 2.5-3 feet high. Concrete blocks make up the supports that the top rests on.

The top is about 4 inches thick and a trapezoid shape. The widest part which the forward part of the bench is about 2.5 feet wide.

The narrow part is about 1.5-2 feet wide.

The entire top has sharp corners with no room for your non-shooting arm. IMHO the ideal shooting bench top should look like the one below on the left. The only thing that I would probably change would be to make the widest part a little wider.

The second photo depicts the shape of the shooting bench tops at the club that I shoot at except our benches are concrete and belong in a medieval torture chamber.

Ambi_field_pic_2_1024x1024@2x.jpeg
71jNUQ1zDML._AC_SL500_.jpg

Can you shoot it squared up like modified prone? Don't shoot like bench rest side ways. Basically like how the person in the above picture is shooting off the barrel.
That’s a good idea. I might do some experimenting next time I’m at the range.

Can you shoot it squared up like modified prone? Don't shoot like bench rest side ways. Basically like how the person in the above picture is shooting off the barrel.
That’s what I do too. Center myself with a very slight blade to the shooting side. Same in every different height position.

Hey everyone. I'm a relatively new long gun shooter and need your help. Have put around 700 rounds through my 360. It was cleaned about every 200 rounds. It's a 22 MTU in an MDT ACC chassis. I wasn't really happy with the performance as my best was a .45 inch group at 50yds. At 100 yards it would really open up with my best at 1.3 inches. I was using Eley match, Sk rifle match and SK long range match. Using my brother's CZ 457 pro varmint, his best was .47 inches at 50 and at 100 he would stay just under 1 inch. We swapped guns and pretty much the same results.

Something didn't feel right and ended up scoping the barrel. I see a bunch of marks within the 1st 4 inches of the breech. This is my first time scoping a barrel so I'm not sure what I'm looking at but those marks just don't seem right. I don't see those marks in the rest of the barrel. I use a bortech 22RF rod with bore guide and just don't understand if I caused this or not. Is it time for a new barrel?

Jeff
WIN_20230221_21_26_42_Pro.jpg
WIN_20230221_21_19_57_Pro.jpg
WIN_20230221_21_22_09_Pro.jpg
WIN_20230221_21_26_38_Pro.jpg

Hey everyone. I'm a relatively new long gun shooter and need your help. Have put around 700 rounds through my 360. It was cleaned about every 200 rounds. It's a 22 MTU in an MDT ACC chassis. I wasn't really happy with the performance as my best was a .45 inch group at 50yds. At 100 yards it would really open up with my best at 1.3 inches. I was using Eley match, Sk rifle match and SK long range match. Using my brother's CZ 457 pro varmint, his best was .47 inches at 50 and at 100 he would stay just under 1 inch. We swapped guns and pretty much the same results.

Something didn't feel right and ended up scoping the barrel. I see a bunch of marks within the 1st 4 inches of the breech. This is my first time scoping a barrel so I'm not sure what I'm looking at but those marks just don't seem right. I don't see those marks in the rest of the barrel. I use a bortech 22RF rod with bore guide and just don't understand if I caused this or not. Is it time for a new barrel?

JeffView attachment 8080941View attachment 8080943View attachment 8080944View attachment 8080945
I have not scoped many barrels so I'm far from an expert but those don't seem right. Honestly I would call Vudoo and send them the pics to see what they say. I've heard their support is good, so it's worth a shot.

I have done extensive testing on 2 of my personal vudoos and both show a 25% accuracy improvement without the can...ymmv
I really hate to give up the can but will experiment without it on the next range session.

I talked with the Lapua testing center and will get a call back six months from now to set up an appointment for lot testing.

I plan on doing the lot testing with the Vudoo and the Anschutz.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the Lapua testing center?

JeffView attachment 8080941View attachment 8080943View attachment 8080944View attachment 8080945
I have not scoped many barrels so I'm far from an expert but those don't seem right. Honestly I would call Vudoo and send them the pics to see what they say. I've heard their support is good, so it's worth a shot.
E-mail Vudoo with the photos. I was really impressed with their customer service during the ordering process for my rifle. So you might get a good response and resolution from them.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the Lapua testing center?
Thoughts? They’re good at what they do, and worth sending your competition rifles to them. I sent two rifles to the Arizona center a little over a year ago, and ended up buying one case of the Midas lot that performed best for the Vudoo, and likewise one case of Center-X that was best for the other rifle. Since I purchased ammo as part of it, there was no charge for the testing, only for return shipping. When I get low on ammo, I’ll go through the process again.

E-mail Vudoo with the photos. I was really impressed with their customer service during the ordering process for my rifle. So you might get a good response and resolution from them.

I ended up emailing them and even called. Apparently the person I need to talk to was out this week.

Had my Vudoo for 6 weeks or so and have only run SK Long Range Match & CCI Standard velocity through it thus far. People don’t believe me when I tell them I’m easily agg’ing 1MOA at 100yds - through wind, rain, and snow. Couldn’t be more impressed with how well this thing shoots. Barrel has less than 1k rounds on it. Has an appointment on the books with the Lapua testing center in a couple months… Will be interesting to see if they can match an ammo to tighten things up.

C34BAB93-976A-4FFE-B853-02665B7C302E.jpeg
E1DA06E3-A6E7-49F6-BF4A-72396A0F87CF.jpeg
E34F45DB-F65C-43C4-B848-0F1052B5C2DB.jpeg
866CF332-78B8-47E4-B544-B32BFA803B09.jpeg

Had my Vudoo for 6 weeks or so and have only run SK Long Range Match & CCI Standard velocity through it thus far. People don’t believe me when I tell them I’m easily agg’ing 1MOA at 100yds - through wind, rain, and snow. Couldn’t be more impressed with how well this thing shoots. Barrel has less than 1k rounds on it. Has an appointment on the books with the Lapua testing center in a couple months… Will be interesting to see if they can match an ammo to tighten things up.
You have the most accurate color, doesn't surprise me at all. I ran a box of CCI-SV through mine, first mag was fine, after that it started getting hard bolt closes on almost every round...that was enough CCI for mine...I'll stick with SK or Lapua.
MPC.jpg

You have the most accurate color, doesn't surprise me at all. I ran a box of CCI-SV through mine, first mag was fine, after that it started getting hard bolt closes on almost every round...that was enough CCI for mine...I'll stick with SK or Lapua.
View attachment 8083672
Sharp looking rig!

I’m about ~400rds of the CCI and so far it holds a decent group…but not enough to have fun printing at 100. (~1.75-2”). Have relegated that ammo for steel plinking.

SK LRM though. Hard to expect much better.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Sharp looking rig!

I’m about ~400rds of the CCI and so far it holds a decent group…but not enough to have fun printing at 100. (~1.75-2”). Have relegated that ammo for steel plinking.

SK LRM though. Hard to expect much better.
SKLRM is pretty good ammo. I use mostly SKRM and SKPM in mine, but I did grab a couple bricks of the new Lapua Long Range. I've only put one box of that through mine so far, mostly wanted to see what kind of numbers it would put over the Chrono, and it's a little better than SKLRM...is it $5/box better? Not really, but again, I've only run one box so far.
Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 4.30.16 PM.png

Reactions: Dusty Heaters
SKLRM is pretty good ammo. I use mostly SKRM and SKPM in mine, but I did grab a couple bricks of the new Lapua Long Range. I've only put one box of that through mine so far, mostly wanted to see what kind of numbers it would put over the Chrono, and it's a little better than SKLRM...is it $5/box better? Not really, but again, I've only run one box so far.
View attachment 8083737
The SK long range match and the Lapua long range averaged about the same in my Vudu. I had an exceptional group with the SK of 0.3 at 100 - probably the best group I've ever shot at 100. The Lapua long range definitely was not worth $60 a brick more than the SK for me

Very helpful data and insight on the SK LRM - thank you both!

Have you any experience with SK Rifle Match? I’ve seen some good things.
I have three bricks of SKRM that are pretty good right now. The first bricks of SKRM were disappointing. I bought a half case of SKPM that is really good, and bought another case of SKPM that is decent, but disappointing compared to the first half case. From the same day as the test data above (SKPM is the second lot):
Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 6.42.38 PM.png

Had my Vudoo for 6 weeks or so and have only run SK Long Range Match & CCI Standard velocity through it thus far.

I didn't know folks were using CCI Std Vel with Vudoos, but I can see you're not the only one. So, I've just added a cartridge lifter box for CCI to my Vudoo 3D Parts listing for those that hate the way that top clear tray handles the cartridges so poorly once you take it out of the CCI box.

Attachments

• 11. CCI_StdV.jpg
    11. CCI_StdV.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited: