• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

Not a Vudoo but i have the same accuracy issues when adding my Dead Air Mask to my ruger precision rimfire. I can shoot with the can off and hit every target out to 300 yards, put the can on, and i cant hit anything past 100 yards. No idea what the issue is, so ive just stopped shooting with the can.

Finally remembered to take some pics of my new Vudoo at the range last night.

16 Inch Vudoo
AI Chassis
S&B 5-25 Gen II XL reticle
Thunderbeast 22TD can
Ckye Bipod
Tubb Trigger

Spent some time prone, off low sticks and standing sticks. Also put 50-75 rounds on our new KYL Hostage target out at 100 meters. The small head was a challenge if I didn't stay on top of my wind calls. Hitting a 2 MOA target at 200 meters was easy with Eley Red despite a 5-7 mph wind coming from 4:00. Hopefully I can get some time off work to start some lot testing at the Olympic Training Center. So far it has turned in some outstanding groups at 50 meters,easily cleaning an International Smallbore target.

This Sunday I will do a little shooting at 600 yards. That little bullet doesn't have much oomph left at that point so seeing impacts can be difficult.

fullsizeoutput_3a0.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3a1.jpeg
IMG_4075.JPG
fullsizeoutput_3a4.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3a2.jpeg

Last edited:

16 Inch Vudoo
AI Chassis
Thunderbeast 22TD can
Ckye Bipod
Tubb Trigger

Spent some time prone, off low sticks and standing sticks. Also put 50-75 rounds on our new KYL Hostage target out at 100 meters. The small head was a challenge if I didn't stay on top of my wind calls. Hitting a 2 MOA target at 200 meters was easy with Eley Red despite a 5-7 mph wind coming from 4:00. Hopefully I can get some time off work to start some lot testing at the Olympic Training Center. So far it has turned in some outstanding groups at 50 meters,easily cleaning an International Smallbore target.

This Sunday I will do a little shooting at 600 yards. That little bullet doesn't have much oomph left at that point so seeing impacts can be difficult.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new toy ;)

16 Inch Vudoo
AI Chassis
Thunderbeast 22TD can
Ckye Bipod
Tubb Trigger

View attachment 6930770View attachment 6930771View attachment 6930772View attachment 6930776View attachment 6930777

That looks great! What MOA rail did you go with and which Spuhr? I'm ordering a Spuhr today and trying to decide on which one to go with. I'd like to be able to zero at 25 yards with essentially, the scope nearly bottomed out, so I will have almost all of my elevation available to dial way out there, but I'm not certain on the math... 30 MOA rail plus 20 MOA Spuhr seems like I may not be able to zero at 25 yards...

That looks great! What MOA rail did you go with and which Spuhr? I'm ordering a Spuhr today and trying to decide on which one to go with. I'd like to be able to zero at 25 yards with essentially, the scope nearly bottomed out, so I will have almost all of my elevation available to dial way out there, but I'm not certain on the math... 30 MOA rail plus 20 MOA Spuhr seems like I may not be able to zero at 25 yards...

I run an amg (27.5 mil of total elevation) with a 20moa rail and 20 moa spuhr. I zero at 30 yds and have about 20 mil of usable elevation.

Just ordered my 18" vudoo from mile high last night! looking forward to using it in my next 22 match on the 1st

Anyone using Eley Force in their Vudoo? i have a brick of it and am hoping they get along, the extra umph would be nice. If you do, please share your results with me.

Just wanted to report that with a can on the Vudoo (AAC Element 2), I was able to drive .5 +/- moa groups with FGGM 22 ammo as well as Lapua Pistol King from 100 yards. I haven't tested without a can but I am not having super wide group dispersion with a suppressor.

Just wanted to report that with a can on the Vudoo (AAC Element 2), I was able to drive .5 +/- moa groups with FGGM 22 ammo as well as Lapua Pistol King from 100 yards. I haven't tested without a can but I am not having super wide group dispersion with a suppressor.
Details on your rifle please. I did more testing today ... same results ... 0.5 MOA or less without the suppressor, lucky to get 1 MOA groups with.

Anyone else running a suppressor on their Vudoo? I sent in my paperwork for a Silencerco Sparrow in January when I ordered the rifle and it just came back last week.

Eley Match has always shot well for me, but I've been having trouble getting good groups with the new lot. Last evening I shot a couple groups at 100 yards with and without the suppressor. I'm pleased I found the cause of my loss of precision, but disappointed the suppressor is the cause.

Clean the suppressor and see if that helps, it made a difference for me on my quad

i-h386f74-L.jpg

The Vudoo has landed and it's everything I'd hoped for. Machining, function, and finishes are awesome. The KRG Bravo chassis was a real unknown having never had my hands on one, it was a leap of faith to order it and the ergonomics are exceptional. The tactile feel is good, grip position is probably the best I've felt, and the cheek riser function is simple and smooth. For the money the KRG Bravo really exceeded expectations. The entire rifle package, selection, purchase, and delivery process has been one of the best buying experiences in my 60 year lifetime. Can't thank Jill, Paul, Cole, and Mike enough for what they've built and brought to market. (y)

_YymK9cEngYm1MTwO0y-WMW1nuIjTE1TVULyG8IRgLx5VeG7NBLN-PjiIoDK0wYoaV5fbR24uOcyec3vq-rzo6PL7Zhidmq4q2XMw3lF-dIMuNovi1eD5TaeDpU6HbM13o2fLhhmJhl_fg1txZNQwrpwcH_I8nx3U6hWuGFQTJD8WJQZCjqbIqOKl06WIdPul-Mu-eGFvX_HOV0vdPMPga_9MqZAuCC_UNbJfJyyM1AO9RIdddFx1wpbKo8YEuCNiPeCw6o_Ajcb-KEjzHAR4MAnC-nmcMEhtcXr2oP9Tga5bVTAUzjrD3mUNMN2WkLErBD-EX1K4M5mgAf58_07Qi6i3AaM0g9IXrp9XZMdUnWzZCIFApPgnBi_VgmRGZfdj-5zEvoMOQnvXN6X_0CTeeaQsli-M3HAIBLqEjxN54fj8sfqqPfwIN5qzP7PzUoaV83Xsd9nMOdEklLl_e14C8W5imyLoN24YR3EDpaifWErfDLsL9-w7URwZATWmqI4B_ErexE2WAixM1Hch1-DhlM07QxkSQuMRGj6hdyvpsQtopwRzBP5INDEAvmmuxPfB6Y1HlHo3QZHLGamFlve3F9kq_HUUuEW0gNfurAR=w1920-h934-no
xFb9jbbPA8t6UAUkaalZg34x44xYAiAIrjHjJJ-UHjSvFZpDux589xJtHhGMxIlJISeMjuKvhKEUdof9r0QsrHw5EDT0pM5tvEXPYsimBpfHfk9aEc0BNgNOCQ7nCVTwRBTqs3HnAgLv-fEMHGn_YP7HdyE3CtPcKHi9JjNJKY3ruDgL6s_hel2DEz6jVoc6SdtEhzZep86Xj4wXhr_FNXKIN8tgCAd7HzEOwm1nCUS2OSf7qe02aVyig--jjf2TN3Qz9fgx9yx4q017K_5pw2tYYi0vEgcsZjcFJYmiqXbXdSc8mgXoCiluJF7ZZnRKd9aNvBPY0W6M-2ERIcofEPYdS2Y0h8_pBQBDIo-Qksoy3CNRPph4WhrJ1rltOQy3Tzd1oMiSvlG8E6kUE4vvteCc9IPqqKQZnbWuSQjpNFrXYAkRBnWGC4lKN9c4mBR06b4VmG-UR5bT0-USHjmCvWiVfoE_m3hCrHaOEBH2aybQsOELYZRvZU8tzHa4zt5NhcyqQ3pHmLLLZXBaW0AcGlbPF2N-1h_Jp7CO1CUOBEppn2t-zuWsaKjRkizvrU7CwAtsOxoa0DudcSR9PWvkaHr3Ne3LibhSIHOHsj3W=w1418-h1063-no

New Vudoo! Zeroed at 100 in two rounds with PRIME subsonic. So AWESOME
JP Enterprises Inc. Coupon code: 43SS1015
5% off major builds
10% off accessories.

Last edited:
Details on your rifle please. I did more testing today ... same results ... 0.5 MOA or less without the suppressor, lucky to get 1 MOA groups with.

I have an 18" Kukri prfile barreled action mounted in an AICS AX (Pre-2014) chassis. I use a Triggertech Diamond trigger and am loading from the magazine. The suppressor is an AAC Element 2 that has been cleaned one time, but not in the last 500 rounds or so.

Just want to clarify that I have not tried to group the rifle without the suppressor. However, if if shrinks my groups at 100 from .5-.6 moa to less than that, it would be incredible. I will try to test without my suppressor on Monday and report back if there's any change in group size at 50/100.

Well, yesterday in the morning my wife and I along with a friend went for a little ride up to St. George to pickup my wife's rifle. This was our return trip after ordering the rifle a few months ago. Once again it was an exceptional experience working with Jill and Paul and this time meeting Jay the gentleman that put this rifle together. We received the rifle and spent time with Paul and Jay going over the build and making any final decisions on the rifle before taking delivery. My wife opted to go with a Kidd brake, it's a looks thing. I personally loved the Area 419 brake. At the same time the guys showed us various other rifles including their personal rigs and we had a bunch of questions answered. Paul personally showed my wife and I the proper way to load the Vudoo mag. This experience was like dealing with you own personal custom rifle concierge. Thank you Team Vudoo for an exceptional experience.

On to the rifle. It is a Apparition rifle with an 18" Bartlein Kukri profile barrel, left hand action and 30moa rail. It carries a Timney Calvin Elite trigger set at 1.25lbs. We decided on a MPA BA Lite chassis in a Tungston color. We also added the large bag rider as she will be shooting this in bencherest matches. The fit and finish of the rifle and chassis is PERFECT, thank you Jay.

When we returned home we quickly mounted the scope and were off to the range. I will post a range report with pictures sometime in the next few days. I would like to share one thing at this point though. That is the brilliance of the Controlled Round Feed. The design of this feature and the way it functions is what sets Vudoo apart from every other company and every other rifle, IMHO. I've spent the past year trying to get these results from other rifles and finally realized the futility of the effort, primarily because of the way the fragile 22lr round get abused most of the time.

Yesterday our goal was just to get the rifle setup and scope zeroed. We brought 2 types of ammo with us only planning to shoot one. I had fully expected the SK Rifle Match to shoot well and it did. In the back of my mind though I have hope to see some of the less expensive subsonic ammo perform well. One point yesterday we had an opportunity to run a box of CCI Standard Velocity through it. While we were only shooting at 50 yards I was very happy to see it shoot at least as well as the SK RM. Everything we put out there was sub-moa with almost all of it around 1/2moa+-. This rifle just flat out...SHOOTS!

We're heading back to the range tomorrow afternoon. Over the next few times out we will test another 5 or 6 types of ammo. We'll also be doing a test with 2 different suppressors. Unlike yesterday where we were just too busy having fun shooting, we'll actually bring targets better suited to record results and I'll get those posted. Have I mentioned that... This rifle just flat out...SHOOTS!

See anything new?

20180811_091619_resized.jpg
20180811_091646_resized.jpg

Well, yesterday in the morning my wife and I along with a friend went for a little ride up to St. George to pickup my wife's rifle. This was our return trip after ordering the rifle a few months ago. Once again it was an exceptional experience working with Jill and Paul and this time meeting Jay the gentleman that put this rifle together. We received the rifle and spent time with Paul and Jay going over the build and making any final decisions on the rifle before taking delivery. My wife opted to go with a Kidd brake, it's a looks thing. I personally loved the Area 419 brake. At the same time the guys showed us various other rifles including their personal rigs and we had a bunch of questions answered. Paul personally showed my wife and I the proper way to load the Vudoo mag. This experience was like dealing with you own personal custom rifle concierge. Thank you Team Vudoo for an exceptional experience.

On to the rifle. It is a Apparition rifle with an 18" Bartlein Kukri profile barrel, left hand action and 30moa rail. It carries a Timney Calvin Elite trigger set at 1.25lbs. We decided on a MPA BA Lite chassis in a Tungston color. We also added the large bag rider as she will be shooting this in bencherest matches. The fit and finish of the rifle and chassis is PERFECT, thank you Jay.

When we returned home we quickly mounted the scope and were off to the range. I will post a range report with pictures sometime in the next few days. I would like to share one thing at this point though. That is the brilliance of the Controlled Round Feed. The design of this feature and the way it functions is what sets Vudoo apart from every other company and every other rifle, IMHO. I've spent the past year trying to get these results from other rifles and finally realized the futility of the effort, primarily because of the way the fragile 22lr round get abused most of the time.

Yesterday our goal was just to get the rifle setup and scope zeroed. We brought 2 types of ammo with us only planning to shoot one. I had fully expected the SK Rifle Match to shoot well and it did. In the back of my mind though I have hope to see some of the less expensive subsonic ammo perform well. One point yesterday we had an opportunity to run a box of CCI Standard Velocity through it. While we were only shooting at 50 yards I was very happy to see it shoot at least as well as the SK RM. Everything we put out there was sub-moa with almost all of it around 1/2moa+-. This rifle just flat out...SHOOTS!

We're heading back to the range tomorrow afternoon. Over the next few times out we will test another 5 or 6 types of ammo. We'll also be doing a test with 2 different suppressors. Unlike yesterday where we were just too busy having fun shooting, we'll actually bring targets better suited to record results and I'll get those posted. Have I mentioned that... This rifle just flat out...SHOOTS!

See anything new?

View attachment 6931610View attachment 6931609
What brake is it

Kidd Innovations brake.

QD this is longrange from NV shooters....looks like they put the bolt handle on the wrong side LOL

cant wait to see the groups...SK pistol match is shooting little tiny groups in several rifles here you might give it a try...mine should be here week after next im pretty excited.

QD this is longrange from NV shooters....looks like they put the bolt handle on the wrong side LOL

cant wait to see the groups...SK pistol match is shooting little tiny groups in several rifles here you might give it a try...mine should be here week after next im pretty excited.

We went lefty specifically for my wife. She shoots righty in bencherest so this puts the bolt right in front of her and makes it really east to run the bolt. Her 1st time behind the rifle yesterday and she loves it. I'm a lefty but always shot a right hand rifle so it felt totally foreign to me. This is 100% her baby so it is setup entirely for her.

I have a bunch of SK Pistol Match Special. I'm taking some out tomorrow along with SK Plus, Wolf Match and Ferderal Ultra Match We'll see how all of that shakes out. The CCI SV shot eXtremely well yesterday but it is a little tight getting the bolt closed due to the thicker rim. I'm thinking that everything will shoot well at 50y. We'll also stretch it out to 200 yards tomorrow if we have time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47guy
Has anyone tried the Prime 22lr subsonic? There's a killer sale going on but I wasnt able to find much info on the accuracy of it especially through a Vudoo. Looking to pick up a barreled action soon. This will be my first 22 so I'm trying to learn about the ammo and what seems to be working best in these rifles.

We went lefty specifically for my wife. She shoots righty in bencherest so this puts the bolt right in front of her and makes it really east to run the bolt. Her 1st time behind the rifle yesterday and she loves it. I'm a lefty but always shot a right hand rifle so it felt totally foreign to me. This is 100% her baby so it is setup entirely for her.

I have a bunch of SK Pistol Match Special. I'm taking some out tomorrow along with SK Plus, Wolf Match and Ferderal Ultra Match We'll see how all of that shakes out. The CCI SV shot eXtremely well yesterday but it is a little tight getting the bolt closed due to the thicker rim. I'm thinking that everything will shoot well at 50y. We'll also stretch it out to 200 yards tomorrow if we have time.

Nice I’m looking forward to the report

Has anyone tried the Prime 22lr subsonic? There's a killer sale going on but I wasnt able to find much info on the accuracy of it especially through a Vudoo. Looking to pick up a barreled action soon. This will be my first 22 so I'm trying to learn about the ammo and what seems to be working best in these rifles.

These rifles shoot just about anything they are fed very well but if I was you I’d try to stick more to the match ammo...
SK
WOLF
ELEY
LAPUA
RWS
Some of the match ammo gets spendy but a lot of it is very responsible...the saying “you get what you pay for” is pretty spot on when it comes to 22 ammo

Yesterday our goal was just to get the rifle setup and scope zeroed. We brought 2 types of ammo with us only planning to shoot one. I had fully expected the SK Rifle Match to shoot well and it did. In the back of my mind though I have hope to see some of the less expensive subsonic ammo perform well. One point yesterday we had an opportunity to run a box of CCI Standard Velocity through it. While we were only shooting at 50 yards I was very happy to see it shoot at least as well as the SK RM.

By Shooting the CCI after you shot the SK you are getting the benefits of the barrel being pre-lubed with the better SK bullet lube. You need to shoot a few "fouling rounds" after switching ammo brands before you see how well the ammo performs on it's own merit. How many rounds? Well, that's debatable. I've heard 1 round per inch of barrel length to an arbitrary number like 20+, but you will see a difference if you look for it.

CCI SV is one of the better American made rimfire brands, but it just has to much deviation (standard and extreme) for match use. My experience on CCI is that between 2-5 rounds per box of 50 are going to be off enough in velocity to adversely affect score in a negative manner. Rimfire ammo is just exasperating, even the good stuff has some turds mixed in with it. I was shooting an ARA match today with Lapua Center-X and I chrono every round at these matches. Everything was going great with a Std. Dev of 6.8 FPS over 190 shots with an average of 1118 FPS out of a Vudoo 18" Kukri contour when all of sudden POW, got a hot round doing 1150. Of course it was for score and put it way high in the 10 value ring instead of the 100 value bull, yay :(. I shot a total of 269 shots on the chrono for the day. The next closest fast round was 1135 FPS and until then I had an ES of 31 FPS and Std dev of 6.8. That one round moved the ES to 54 FPS and Std dev to 7.4.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the Vudoo, it shoots almost as well as my single shot Anschutz 54.

Reactions: JeffLebowski
These rifles shoot just about anything they are fed very well but if I was you I’d try to stick more to the match ammo...
SK
WOLF
ELEY
LAPUA
RWS
Some of the match ammo gets spendy but a lot of it is very responsible...the saying “you get what you pay for” is pretty spot on when it comes to 22 ammo
Thank you, I figured it was too good to be true lol!! They have a 5000 round case on sale for $299. I thought if their other ammo was pretty accurate hopefully the 22lr would be too. If I'm spending the money for a Vudoo I definitely expect consistency and accuracy.

Has anyone set up their Vudoo to match an AIAT? I was wanting to put the barreled action in an AT chassis to match my AI. What 2 stage trigger is close to the feel of the AI trigger?

Thank you, I figured it was too good to be true lol!! They have a 5000 round case on sale for $299. I thought if their other ammo was pretty accurate hopefully the 22lr would be too. If I'm spending the money for a Vudoo I definitely expect consistency and accuracy.

i would only buy 50 to test before buying a case...shoot at least 10-20 rounds to season the barrel then the rest for groups,,,personally id start with the SK pistol match theres at least 10 guys in our club shooting it in ruger bolts and 10/22s kidds CZs and vudoos and all shoot it very well and its only $6 bucks a box and a little less by the case

Inaugural Vudoo range trip yesterday with a borrowed SIG Tango. (Still waiting on the Athlon Eres ETR)

i-qgFpfGN-L.jpg

I feel very fortunate to own such fine rifle. The Vudoo passed every functional aspect of range duty with flying colors. By far the most enjoyable to shoot rifle I've ever owned.

SK Standard Plus @50 yds
i-3hmBRtb-L.jpg

The flyer's were on me or the damn curious yellow jackets that kept me company for 150 rounds.

I can't thank everyone associated with Vudoo enough for making the inaugural trip such a positive experience. (y)

By Shooting the CCI after you shot the SK you are getting the benefits of the barrel being pre-lubed with the better SK bullet lube. You need to shoot a few "fouling rounds" after switching ammo brands before you see how well the ammo performs on it's own merit. How many rounds? Well, that's debatable. I've heard 1 round per inch of barrel length to an arbitrary number like 20+, but you will see a difference if you look for it.

CCI SV is one of the better American made rimfire brands, but it just has to much deviation (standard and extreme) for match use. My experience on CCI is that between 2-5 rounds per box of 50 are going to be off enough in velocity to adversely affect score in a negative manner. Rimfire ammo is just exasperating, even the good stuff has some turds mixed in with it. I was shooting an ARA match today with Lapua Center-X and I chrono every round at these matches. Everything was going great with a Std. Dev of 6.8 FPS over 190 shots with an average of 1118 FPS out of a Vudoo 18" Kukri contour when all of sudden POW, got a hot round doing 1150. Of course it was for score and put it way high in the 10 value ring instead of the 100 value bull, yay :(. I shot a total of 269 shots on the chrono for the day. The next closest fast round was 1135 FPS and until then I had an ES of 31 FPS and Std dev of 6.8. That one round moved the ES to 54 FPS and Std dev to 7.4.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the Vudoo, it shoots almost as well as my single shot Anschutz 54.

Yeah I understand the concept of seasoning a barrel when switching types of ammo. That is why we put a full box 50 rounds down a clean barrel. Results were the same from beginning to end, all groups shot were sub-moa and over half aright around 1/2moa +_.

Took the Vudoo up to the 600 yard range after todays IPSC match. After 6 stages of revo, my hands and brain were tired.

At 405 yards (20.2 mil elevation, 2.7 wind) it shot about a 3-3.5 inch group. Nice and round. Held a touch too much wind and I needed a few clicks more for elevation.

At 615 yards (37.4 elevation, 4.0 wind) I managed about a 10-12 inch group. At least with the 4 that connected. Absolutely no clue where one of the shots went nor do I know which shot out of 5 missed. Even with Charlene spotting, hits on steel and misses in the dirt were impossible to see with the mirage. I hoped painting the targets white would help, but it wasn't enough.

The magnetospeed T-100 strobe didn't work too well with the angled/hinged target and only lit off a few times. No biggie. Next time I will use a 12 inch diamond target on conveyer belt. This "ABC" target is about 12 wide and 18 tall.

fullsizeoutput_3a5.jpeg
IMG_4086.JPG

Larger group 10 shots 100yds. CCI Green tag. Smaller group 10 shots 50yds. CCI Green tag.
Vudoo 22 in a Manners chassis with a Kahles 624i scope. Light wind 300 rounds down the pipe.

Attachments

• 98B2808B-2C71-4B87-8488-6BCF9A52CA9C.jpeg
    98B2808B-2C71-4B87-8488-6BCF9A52CA9C.jpeg
    598.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 973A32B9-2B8E-4C3F-AA5D-0017D601D9FF.jpeg
    973A32B9-2B8E-4C3F-AA5D-0017D601D9FF.jpeg
    675.1 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: RAVAGE88
SK Standard Plus @50 yds
i-3hmBRtb-L.jpg

The flyer's were on me or the damn curious yellow jackets that kept me company for 150 rounds.

I can't thank everyone associated with Vudoo enough for making the inaugural trip such a positive experience. (y)

Realistically, the fliers are probably the SK standard plus. .22lr is a bit different than centerfire when it comes to how ammo quality differences manifest. In .22lr better ammo manifests more in throwing less fliers than in generally tighter groups. Often, with .22lr you can find a very cheap ammo that will group quite tightly except for a few way out fliers. Not sure why that is. Move up a few grades of ammo and those fliers might just go away.

Realistically, the fliers are probably the SK standard plus. .22lr is a bit different than centerfire when it comes to how ammo quality differences manifest. In .22lr better ammo manifests more in throwing less fliers than in generally tighter groups. Often, with .22lr you can find a very cheap ammo that will group quite tightly except for a few way out fliers. Not sure why that is. Move up a few grades of ammo and those fliers might just go away.
This was the initial break-in / get acquainted shoot and yellow Jackets were flying around me the entire time and I know a couple pulls were less than ideal. I did have one round of CCI SV that was audibly louder and .5" high. ;)

I have boxes of Center-X, RW 50, SK Rifle Match, and SK Pistol Match Special on hand waiting to test. I also plan on testing some Federal Gold Medal, Eley, and Wolf.

I'm impatiently waiting on my Athlon Eres ETR to arrive so I can get the ergonomics of the rifle fine tuned.

Range is closed on Mondays...…. come on Tuesday! I definitely have a serious case of Vudoo fever! (y)

We went out yesterday for a 2nd day of shooting the wife's new Vudoo. I had decided to do some ammo testing. The ammo tests with the Vudoo were a bit surprising on a couple of notes. Weather was 102* with wind at 5-7mph from 11 to 2 o'clock. We've all seen how the Match grade ammo shoots but this rifle gets the cheap stuff shooting well also. SK Standard Plus and CCI Standard Velocity. The high round one each type was 1st round out of the mag...go figure.

Vudoo SK S+ 8-12-18.jpg
Vudoo CCI SV 8-12-18.jpg

Last edited:
We went out yesterday for a 2nd day of shooting the wife's new Vudoo. I had decided to do some ammo testing. The ammo tests with the Vudoo were a bit surprising on a couple of notes. Weather was 102* with wind at 5-7mph from 11 to 2 o'clock. We've all seen how the Match grade ammo shoots but this rifle gets the cheap stuff shooting well also. SK Standard Plus and CCI Standard Velocity. The high round one each type was 1st round out of the mag...go figure.

View attachment 6932467View attachment 6932468
i like that the CCI shoots tight groups I’ve got a ton of the Eley Tenex and the CCI Green tags seem to shoot great as well. I’m going to shoot a 22lr PRS match and just shoot thre cheap stuff. I love the fact we don’t have to reload the brass!

Reactions: rj112275