• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

wanting to change out my cheek piece on my prs please help

TOPGuN050

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2012
Butler PA
hows it going?

I am currently shooting a savage 110ba and it has the magpul PRS 2 buttstock on it. the rifle doesn't have a normal buffer tube to just switch out the stock. it has a square tube coming back that the butt attaches to. the problem with the cheek piece on this particular PRS is that it is VERY thin and is hard to get a comfortable position on it (for me anyway). the standard PRS would work fine but I don't think I can buy just the wider cheek piece.

I really like the SOPMOD feel also. I would like to find something similar that I could buy and possibly modify to fit the PRS I have. only thing holding on the cheek piece on the rifle is 2 screws in the top.

any and all suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Glue a cut piece of mouse pad to the cheek piece. You'll get added width and padding at the same time.

thanks guys, I looked at the meadows quick stick and I think that's the route I am going to go. seems like that will do the job rather well