• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

non-alcoholic budwiser cuz the army wont let me drink real beer while deployed fml

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xposse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sonic ocean water </div></div>
Try it with rum
grin.gif

Black coffee

On my third, double of Hendrick's gin and lime.

Hot/Hot Coffee and OJ (not in the same cup/glass)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: robescc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bowmore 18 year Scotch. It is awesome. </div></div>

+1 its older then most and better too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevinjs1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gulden Draak. I stole the photo.

Gulden-Draak.jpg
</div></div>

So, does it live up to the hype/pricetag? $16.99/750ml

It does for me. The alcohol content is a little higher so one bottle does it right for me. I have bought this for many people as gifts and no one has ever been disappointed. I think it is one of the best beers I have ever drank.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevinjs1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It does for me. The alcohol content is a little higher so one bottle does it right for me. I have bought this for many people as gifts and no one has ever been disappointed. I think it is one of the best beers I have ever drank. </div></div>

Thank you for the reply. I saw this at applejack the other day and it caught my eye.

A glass of Châteauneuf du Pape, Domaine du vieux telegraphe. Great wine.

13902-640x480-etiquette-vieux-telegraphe-la-crau-rouge--chateauneuf-du-pape.png

Getting ready to pop a Founders Devil Dancer. Damn good stuff.

My cup is empty,but I smell coffee brewing