• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Famous Grouse Scotch, the best selling scotch in Scotland. On special occasions I go to Aberlour scotch, my favorite.
AFA21322-D899-4208-AEDA-A077D115463F.jpeg

Epic Day double IPA from Eddyline Brewing in BV CO.
100 IBUs for you fans.
10% ABV
A 6 pack of 16 oz cans is $15

Oh dang is all I can say. One is enough tonight.

Didn't know they made a white. I really like the whole Johnny Walker line, excluding the Red. How's the white compared to the rest of the line?
Limited edition for Game of Thrones. Not bad for a blend. Winter is here message appears when chilled.

Blueberry wine..came from a batch I made almost a year ago..finally bottle aged long enough to reach maturity...smooth

Putting on a 10 gallon summer batch sometime in February...it’s going to be a sweet 15% all day wine that you could pour over ice in a yeti cup and shit the bed with

Bench

British-owned "Russian" vodka made in Italy with German-made Coke... Talk about globalization...

Attachments

• smirre.jpg
    smirre.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 35
Drinking Nassau Royale, watching the Hurricanes on TV. My wife took us to the game last night.

michters 2018 batch toasted barrel bourbon -- managed to get 2 bottles - awesomely smooth --- ont he rocks

Reactions: Geno C.
Mixing it up tonight. Shiner followed by Angry Scotsman Gateway to Helles, followed by the current Devastator double bock by Wasatch brewery. Stopped by the liquor store and picked up a bunch of beer to try over the weekend. Love the Wasatch brewery stuff, so I'll try anything by them.

right now drinking water dreaming about beer reading this thread and typing , and dreaming about 1000 yard range in my back yard ,and which gun am i thinking of getting next (very distracting).

Reactions: Maxduty
Finishing the evening off with a Backwoods Bastard by Founders brewery. A Scotch ale aged in oak bourbon barrels.
1550384744485.png

Basil Haydens is mellow with good flavor, but a bit boring. I haven't had the other two.

I'm slumming with some Maker's Mark tonight.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn