• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Mckenna was a bottom shelf plastic screw top bourbon, the older bottlings before the bourbon boom were very good and it was dirt cheap.

Reactions: Soulezoo
The bottom shelf McKenna still exists. Not my fav well whiskey.

The 10 year BIB ranges from $28 to $35 in my area. For that price, still a pretty solid deal. I particularly like doing blind side by sides of the different barrels I mentioned above. That said, I find WT101 to be a far better value even with HMK10 at $29+tax.

The bottom shelf McKenna still exists. Not my fav well whiskey.

The 10 year BIB ranges from $28 to $35 in my area. For that price, still a pretty solid deal. I particularly like doing blind side by sides of the different barrels I mentioned above. That said, I find WT101 to be a far better value even with HMK10 at $29+tax.
WT101 is one of my favorite budget bourbons. I recently found Larceny on sale for $26 a bottle. I should have bought 10 of them.

Who can tell me about Old Grandad bottled "in bond"?
See the source image
It's a classic Beam peanut profile. Specifically I've read OGD Bonded is essentially higher proof, slightly younger Basil Haydens. It's $22 here, I like it slightly less than WT101 at that price but it's a nice change of pace for a high value option.

Along the same vein, I find the Old Grandad 114 to be excellent for the $26 cost.

WT101 is one of my favorite budget bourbons. I recently found Larceny on sale for $26 a bottle. I should have bought 10 of them.
Personally I am not a fan of Larceny. But in general I don't have the love for wheaters that many do. I do like it better than regular Makers. Makers cash strength is excellent though for $50.

Personally I am not a fan of Larceny. But in general I don't have the love for wheaters that many do. I do like it better than regular Makers. Makers cash strength is excellent though for $50.
It depends on my mood. Most times I like the smooth easiness of the wheaters, and sometimes the kick of the high rye's.

Foster's

Attachments

• 9C7A0E2E-26ED-4DC4-AE59-46F7E3321DFF.jpeg
    9C7A0E2E-26ED-4DC4-AE59-46F7E3321DFF.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 125
Well that sucks! fill er up man!

Sipping a Pinner from Oskar Blues. little less punch than Dales Pale Ale, my favorite Pale Ale.

Have a good one boys!

What is it that seems to be leaking out? Looks like whiskey of some sort. I like whiskey. Not today. Would probably be too much consumers once it hits the tastebuds and tomorrow AM would be less than fun.
Work at 0600 and teaching one of the priests to shoot after work.
Not a day to have a hangover......

Tres generations tequila.

Make all my drinks from this.

Some say if in a mix you don't need the good stuff. I say they don't deserve the good stuff, I do. And I can taste it, hell I can smell it before I drink it.

Similar to 1800 but better.

3 mix to 1 1/2 tq and 1 z of grand mariner.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Tres generations tequila.

Make all my drinks from this.

Some say if in a mix you don't need the good stuff. I say they don't deserve the good stuff, I do. And I can taste it, hell I can smell it before I drink it.

Similar to 1800 but better.

3 mix to 1 1/2 tq and 1 z of grand mariner.

Enjoy.
If you're too lazy to squeeze your own limes you do not deserve the good stuff... Using mix is for Tortklla gold tequila "liquer"...

I normally squeeze my own that is my normal mixer. There are some variations at times but don't want to confuse people like you.

Probably been drinking tequila before you were a gleem in your father's eye.

A good mixer I had once in San Antonio had 3 juices hand squeezed with premium tequila for a refresher on a hot day.

Thing is not to use any of the swill you mentioned, you have wasted your life and money on that shit but that is to be expected from a toddler at the bar.

Go to the San Antonio riverwalk stop at several locations and get primion margaritas. Theh yell me you know your shit. I'll listen then.

So you got my ire up and killer the beer.
1 1 I /2oz tres gen, 3ozfresh lime and mixer only had 1 lime, 1oz grand mariner salt and rocks .
153 am.

Thanks for calling me out I needed a treat.

Enjoy your diet Pepsi.

saw this post or one like it a few months ago and sadly i am still drinking water though this time i do have a few more ice cubes the other 3 times they were already melted .

One of these. The middle one.
I've tried some bourbons recently, and while the Jefferson's wasn't that bad, they all taste way too sweet for me now.
I'm afraid I've become addicted to the barleys.
Might try a rye soon.

Reactions: Geno C.
Believe me boys, this ain't a good sign. Doc was full of all kinda good news this week. I gotta go see him again Tuesday. I may not be drinking any more sugar or likker again for a very long time.
IMG_20190411_231538183.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Tucker301
Wish this was still around... Best $20 you can spend on booze (with Wild Turkey 101 right there at $22)
F4B2B701-375F-42FC-8165-A00F08F1124E.jpeg

Tonight, it's Brimstone. If Scotch is barley smoked in peat, Brimstone is corn smoked in Texas scrub oak. Tastes like the West smells.

spirit-classic-3.png
So you recommend? I've been tempted but the $50 price tag has deterred me given its such an unknown.

Just got done with house chores. Trying something new...

Attachments

• 20190413_145153.jpg
    20190413_145153.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 154
Rum isn't really my thing but if you can find a bottle of the El Dorado 25 it is pretty tasty, my mom brought me a bottle back from when she visited Guyana.
I've had it in the past, you are right-- it is tasty!