• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

drankkk.jpg

Reactions: Chevoke
Im new to the grain alcohol game......Co worker recommended Makers Mark.

Im thinking Im going to need resupply when the Buffalo Trace runs out, and it looks like its going to run out faster than I thought, Ill be trying this by the weekend.
it tastes like 'nectar of the gods'. its gonna be your new thing.

Reactions: pmclaine
15661340707342048464276256486639.jpg

Enjoyed some of this with a couple friends yesterday. Was very good, but I wouldn't buy it again. There are whiskeys I like as much that are half the price of this.

Had to share this one for the crew.

20190829_160250.jpg

I like to try craft beers.

This one could knock a mexican off the back of a trash truck. No offense intended but have seen it with my own eyes once.

Garbadge guys rolled up and wife ran out with last bag as usual.
One of the men on the back told her nice peppers and pionted to some in our garden. My wife got a sack and quickly picked him a bunch.
Truck pulled away and about 20 ft later the guy jumps off the truck running in circles screaming. I ran out of the house with a ice cold bottle of water and tossed it to him, then I ran back inside and poured a tall glass of milk and gave that to the poor guy.

We ripped that pepper plant up and tossed it.

This beer is not that hot but burnt my throat.

Fill glass with ice

2oz black rum
Hefty squirt of grenadine
1oz of lime juice
Stir vigorously
Top off with ginger beer

I call it “the 5th ward” because it’s darker than the dark n stormy and has red from the grenadine...

Bench

At work so no drinking.

Is that ice I see in those Bourbons?
If you are gonna do that, just get the $9 a fifth off the bottom shelf.
Where's @Threadcutter308 when I need him?

I did buy some more Basil Hayden Dark Rye tother day. I also found a source that carries Michters Rye....yum.

Also got my blood work from the doc.....said take no Tylenol and drink no alkeehall....dammit!

I just finished a bottle of the dark rye, and it was a chore. Too syrupy for me, it was honestly my least favorite bourbon in a long time.
Eagle Rare is still my go to.

For some reason I am drinking a giant glass of lemonade with some vodka.

Worked a solid day in 96F sun on my brother’s house while he is laid up.

Little tater juice in the lemonade tastes darn good.

So uncivilized

Makes one wonder about those who put garbage on/in the tops of their beer bottles...like a lime slice on/in a Corona.
I once was offered a bottle of Coors. It tasted terrible. I was told I just had to get used to it. Since I hung out at the friends homes and all they drank was Coors...it only took two weeks until the bad taste went away...but why should one have to get used to something for it to be good tasting. If something is really good, it should taste good in the first place!

Makes one wonder about those who put garbage on/in the tops of their beer bottles...like a lime slice on/in a Corona.
I once was offered a bottle of Coors. It tasted terrible. I was told I just had to get used to it. Since I hung out at the friends homes and all they drank was Coors...it only took two weeks until the bad taste went away...but why should one have to get used to something for it to be good tasting. If something is really good, it should taste good in the first place!

Host - "Here have a drink of this"

Guest - "Fuck Me! This tastes like shit!"

Host - "Its Jenkem, You just have to get used to it"

Yeah, sounds like a good beverage I want to try.

Tonight I am drinking Elijah Craig barrel proof at 131.4 proof. Batch C918.
View attachment 7131454

Craig 12y barrel proof is one of my go to fav's neat as is. If you want to add water use 3-4 drops of non-chlorine treated spring water. Any more than that and you may as well just drink Jack and Coke and stop wasting the good bourbon. Eagle Rare 10 is another and Michters. Good bourbon is almost the same no mater who makes it and all of the good distilleries put out some good bourbon, it is just not all good. I tend to like big, oaky, a little rye bite on the finish and lots of caramel, toffee, vanilla in the nose and first sip.

Reactions: graydog1
Tried out a bottle of rebel yell bourbon tonight.

I hate it.
Shit is bad enough that I'm almost tempted to mix drinks just to get rid of it.

At least I got some Eagle Rare too, so the LQ run wasn't a total loss.

Anyone have suggestions for a rye to try? I like Angels Envy and High West Rendezvous. Lookin for a new bottle for the weekend.

Anyone have suggestions for a rye to try? I like Angels Envy and High West Rendezvous. Lookin for a new bottle for the weekend.
Leadslingers rye was pretty good, and reasonable price.
To be honest i bought it for the name and the bottle, but i actually liked it a lot.

Leadslingers rye was pretty good, and reasonable price.
To be honest i bought it for the name and the bottle, but i actually liked it a lot.
Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll look for it on the next trip. Looks like there are several stores that carry it close to me.

Legent is probably one of the best buys out there. It hits well above it's weight. The Bull Run is just amazing.

Sitting in front of the Sig Academy Pro shop waiting for my class to start at 0830......

A hot travel mug of Black Rifle Coffee Company, Just Black, with a back up full thermos.

Both made "pour over" via the Chemex.

Since Ive started making great coffee and abandoned the piece of shit Keurig my penis has grown, chicks dig me and other males immediately introduce themselves to me as Beta and call me Alpha.