• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are your favorite suppressor attachment mechanisms?

So many options, with none being the outright "best". It all comes down to your objectives and preferences, and the trade-offs you are willing to make to achieve that.

For me and my specific objectives, I like the Rearden mounts. Plenty of options for cross platform use (ar-15's to bolt gun applications). The taper works great. High quality. Extremely repeatable return to POI. No issue with cans loosening when using proper procedure (note - I don't really do mag dumps or have any FA's).

But what works for me may not be the best option for your specific applications.

I guess you could say this is my favorite because it is the only one I have. But I do have a question as to how you would classify it; tri-lug or taper or hybrid?

muzzle-brake-2[1].jpg

It will only index in one position on the three lugs and has a taper seal at the rear. No locking levers required to lock the suppressor and it also indexes in the exact same position every time installed so there is no random point of impact shift. It is marketed as, "industries first patented (Pat. 9,513,078) fully-enclosed return-to-zero locking system." Only available in 5/8"-24 and 1/2"-28 but works for my bolt and semi-auto rifles.

419 Self timing suppressor mounts on all of mine. Makes hellfire/can swaps easy. plus, direct thread and saves some overall length vs. QD brake