• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is the weather like in your AO today?

I'm guessing Montana/Colorado is probably the coldest in the CONUS, maybe the midwest?.

In Eastern WA it was -5 when I got up, with a 25-35 mph wind. This is the first real cold weather we've had... but appears that it is going to only last for a few days.

Maybe I'll find a hungry coyote when the wind dies. Stay Warm !

You and I live very close to one another. It got up to 2 degrees at my house, the wind made it closer to minus 25.

Reactions: DIBBS
It’s cold enough that I’m not going to be working on the fence line .
IMG_5483.png

Gonna be a little cold for the match at Cowtown tomorrow in Phoenix AZ😎🚀

IMG_6534.png

A little winter correction from the exceptionally mild weather we've been having.
Normal January
Screenshot_20240112-182552.png

But glad I don't live east of here
IMG_20240112_182130429.jpg

Reactions: powdahound76
After a high of 72 yesterday had thunderstorms w/hail and freezing rain. Supposed tornado warning. Tomorrow the real fun starts.

Reactions: Snipe260
A little winter correction from the exceptionally mild weather we've been having.
Normal January
View attachment 8321690

But glad I don't live east of here
View attachment 8321691
All those red circle things ?
I live about 50 miles south of the NE border, right in the middle of that mess.
The 1st storm a few days ago centered directly on us.....and the 2nd, well....did pretty much the same :(

Yea, you don't wanna be here fo sho.

All those red circle things ?
I live about 50 miles south of the NE border, right in the middle of that mess.
The 1st storm a few days ago centered directly on us.....and the 2nd, well....did pretty much the same :(

Yea, you don't wanna be here fo sho.
Yup, all road closures, mess is right
And the temps adding insult to injury, it's dangerous out there
Hope you don't have to be out on the roads
Stay safe!

Gotta shovel the deck before I can even let the dog out. 😆

I'll end up bringing the snowblower back here to make some paths around the yard for her.
20240113_103056.jpg

We are a balmy 46 degrees and wet, very wet. Another inch of rain overnight. Local rivers are pushing flood stage. Normal winter flow level on the Coquille is 8 to 10 feet. Flood stage is 30 feet and the river level is just under that.

• Wow
Reactions: powdahound76
Partly cloudy

°F°C
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 52%
Wind: 3 mph

087A18E5-A5A7-4042-B7FA-60A998371E49.jpg

Pouring rain here, but 100’ higher in elevation is getting sleet and it is snowing at 800’ Elevation. A day to stay home since there is chain control if I were to go any direction but South.

Perfect temperature with fresh clean snow to take the hand woven rug out for a snow scrubbing…..

Attachments

• IMG_5916.jpeg
    IMG_5916.jpeg
    511.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5920.jpeg
    IMG_5920.jpeg
    902.3 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
0 here right now, wind chill -19..........real temp -10 tonight............I really hate winter......

It’s chilled all the way down to the high 60’s and started raining in the Fart Lauderdale area

Raining and making all the billionaires with their 5th houses pissy because their ski season is positively ruined and they really should have gone to Gstaad...

Me, I'm happy as a tornado in a trailer park because it's 40 out in January and I don't have to heat Schloss Nitrocellulose!

Winning!

Sirhr