• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is the widest cartridge that you can fit into an SR25 magazine while still having 20 rounds in it.

Don't you guys realize that @highbclowgr is a Door Gunner on an MQ9 Reaper ???

Door gunners get way too much lead and arsenic exposure....

Besides. An Mi-26 Drone that drops out 220mm
TOS Warheads is FAR more deadly.

Can carry 430 warheads. Mi26 cost 6 million USD to mass produce. 220's are dirt cheap.

Last edited:
You keep changing the goal posts. First it was 600, then 300, now 100? A 6.5 CM will DRT an elk.

Doesn't matter. We are in fairy make-believe numbers land anyway.

My ideas perform in 11-16 inch SR25s and basically have M80 ball drop.

Basically LEMAS ammo.
Completely banned by the Geneva convention.

Blackhawk Down people had shit garbage terminal performance.

Explain.

Holy fuck this thread is retarded. OP go back to the call of duty sub reddits.

Hello Redneck boxer.

I'm trying to explain to people the virtues of high A.P. 0-300y, terminal affect, low b.c, hi-vel like the AK47 hollowpoints.

Attachments

• Frank.jpg
    Frank.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 28
Skinny toothpick 6.5 cannot generate the velocity that .338s and .375s can in a 11-16 inch barrel while delivering the same effect on soft tissue. The expanded frontal surface it miniscule compared the 33-37.
What 338 and 375 rifle bullets do plan on using that expand at 11" barrel velocities even at point blank range unless you drill almost the entire core out them ?

What 338 and 375 rifle bullets do plan on using that expand at 11" barrel velocities even at point blank range unless you drill almost the entire core out them ?

Exactly. Chink in the U.S. markets AR10 armor.

Massive chunk.

What former action guy wouldn't like AMAX .375s? With M80 drop?

6-7lb AR10. Sub Moa.

A.P. Varmint. Heavy. Subsonic. Supersonic.

Make 210gr 8.6 BL 1 in 3 twist look like shit.

Seen the drop chart and 300 yard velocity on that swamp pig?

Short and Bull Carbon Fiber.
Max Charge .375 RCM.

Low flash. Hyper efficient. Not magnum recoil.

Let's go.

Attachments

• HeavyJadedCollie-max-1mb.gif
    HeavyJadedCollie-max-1mb.gif
    601.1 KB · Views: 56
See…. This is the problem with the internet. It gives people like this access to the rest of the world.

Before the internet this kind of crap didn’t leave the basement. Now, this dude has a platform to spout crazy. And then crazy people find other crazy people and next thing you know, dudes are wearing dresses and lap dancing kids.

I think we need universal background checks and red flag laws for internet usage.

.500 Bushwhacker.
Look it up.
Lotsa mods required.
If.....big if....you're not too pussy to shoot it, it's a very elongated .500S&W mag, near 2000fps with a 600 grain bullet.

BTW, how the fuck are you going to put a wider magazine in the magwell that has a static size ?
Not enough meat to open it up either.

that-there-is-some-advanced-retardation.jpg

.500 Bushwhacker.
Look it up.
Lotsa mods required.
If.....big if....you're not too pussy to shoot it, it's a very elongated .500S&W mag, near 2000fps with a 600 grain bullet.

BTW, how the fuck are you going to put a wider magazine in the magwell that has a static size ?
Not enough meat to open it up either.

View attachment 8111787

Exactly. 😁

We need a new platform like 7.6 Creedmoor Fury from Sig Dauer. Call it the M5.

Fuck me I'm laughing crying all over my keyboard at work..🤣😂

A 7.6 Creedmore w/ 208 gr AMAX may get me to my 13 inch goal of showing up to the Fort Benning Sniper Competition and beating everyone.

Ruag .308 isn't cutting it anymore.

This whole thread is ooof… Yet, I find it mildly
FC915826-CD7B-4AE9-8E17-3B2AE4D2B2BB.jpeg

OP: can't spell Creedmoor.

Also OP: worlds most advanced theoretical ballistician.

I like how he invents guns and bullets and then just assigns them an accuracy rating, like it's really that simple.

I wanna try.
.286 MegaTRex, based off .416 Barrett, 98gr plutonium core .875 BC at 4463fps

.3 MOA

I like how he invents guns and bullets and then just assigns them an accuracy rating, like it's really that simple.

I wanna try.

.3 MOA
BIN

I wanna try.

.3 MOA
Just do it.

I wanna try.

.3 MOA
Don’t feel constrained by barrel length, powder burn rate, pressure, material yield strength- or in general anything related to ballistics, engineering, or physics.

I just made a 45 cal bullet that weighs 130 grains, has a 0.4 G7 BC, and can be fired at 4000 fps from an 10” barrel. Fits in an AR15 mag. And, it doesn’t cause barrel wear.

.338 cal? GTFO. 45 cal FTW! Two world wars, bitches.

Just to be clear, the OP is arbitrarily assigning ballistic characteristics to a bullet that doesn’t exist, housed in a magazine that doesn’t exist, and to be fired from a rifle that also doesn’t exist.

And, s/he’s Canadian, so hasn’t done much as seen an AR15 or AR10 outside of a museum or video game.

But, the engineering hurdles are trivial, right? And, firearm manufacturers- even AR manufacturers- exist in Canada. Compared to those relatively inconsequential matters, getting licensed to manufacture and setting up a factory to produce this wonder ammunition and firearm should be child’s play. “I can’t” is just an excuse for “I’m too lazy to realize my dream.” The OP needs to get out of his own way so he can save us all.

If this is Flippy, there will be a gunbroker listing hawking these fantasy bullets by morning.

Don’t feel constrained by barrel length, powder burn rate, pressure, material yield strength- or in general anything related to ballistics, engineering, or physics.

I just made a 45 cal bullet that weighs 130 grains, has a 0.4 G7 BC, and can be fired at 4000 fps from an 10” barrel. Fits in an AR15 mag. And, it doesn’t cause barrel wear.

.338 cal? GTFO. 45 cal FTW! Two world wars, bitches.
I love it. I wish I could push past the constraints my brain has placed on my genius. It's a training scar from having previously been grounded in reality.

Seriously though I appreciate how he wasn't aware of bullet bearing surface a few days ago and now mentions it in every other post like he invented it.

I can see this is a hotly contested paradigm shift from the usual 0.5 moa 6.5 Creedmoor's that everybody has gotten used to while chasing down Unibrow potatoes.

The next war will not see air strikes or total spectrum dominance. You will have to rely on
magnum powered AR10s and your guile in hotly contested CQB environments where your maximum range will be 100m...90% of the time.

These ballistics may aggrevate you; the charts may aggrevate you, but these terribly powerful weapons may save your life. Is M80 ball drop really that bad?

I was holding back on the actual ballistics.
A .338 RCM can propell a projectile at up to 3400 FPS. The Pmags can be slightly widened with 3d printers. They can easily fit 20 rounds or more. Surefire has shown us this with their 60 round mags in 5.56.

I have already mastered the Colt 733 in my native lands; heat style with 30 mags. Over and over and over again. (With mags pinned to 4 rounds) It is simply not enough for the 21st Century.

Not a single soul is reading that wall of text

• Haha
Reactions: Jsp556
Highclown - Thanks for the entertainment.

You need a more sinister screen name and avatar.
Might I suggest.

MODOK

9BAD067D-8BBF-4544-A3CB-C7D7964D8BE5.jpeg

Highclown I apologize. I mistook you for a normal Hide poster in the other thread on accident. I didn’t recognize you were the second coming of Quiggly-Ford. Please show us the way.

Reactions: highbclowgr
Highclown I apologize. I mistook you for a normal Hide poster in the other thread on accident. I didn’t recognize you were the second coming of Quiggly-Ford. Please show us the way.
THIS is the way…

Sorrry highclown, the Mandalorians have disruptor rifles that will disintegrate a target, regardless of where it is hit. All of your effort is wasted.

Okay let's stay on topic here. It's very easy to get distracted in today's technological world.

You cannot begin to appreciate the "real life" extreme ballistics of this weapon system until you realize that it will EXPLODE whatever you hit within 50 meters.

You can still do all that Travis Haley shit too.
I'm not saying you Can't. You can. Probably way better too. Destroys a 20" MK262 in a 12.5 inch package. Will the recoil be low to moderate to severe? Yes. But the M5 is too...So zero counter argument there. Most rangers are 6 foot 5 like 250lb so it's a non issue.

We are not talking humane kills here. Well they are more humane then bleeding out from an FMJ M80. How is that Humane? That is the cruelest form of ballistics ever. From a 12.5 inch barrel it is basically an AK47 FMJ would.

Kevin over at Honey Badger just has 210 gr TTSX and he "claims" that SOCOM loves it.
It spins rapidly and expands. It probably goes left at 400.
It's like chuckin' a running lawnmower at someone because it's got 1 in 3 twist....
Who cares! A 210TTSX going 2100 fps it absolute trash tier. Will have zero stopping power in Yemen or Mogadishu. Starving targets are absolutly tiny.

Those idiots (socom) don't know what they love.

My rounds are Blended Metal Technological marvels. They produce absolutely Horrific wounds. They fly better then an M80 in a 16 inch sr25. They are light like M80. They are great for minus 80 to plus 60. They are cheap.
They
(Unless you buy the A.P. Tungsten nestled in between the sintered metal one(. $50 per shot.

Gets like 14 inches of penetration at 1 yard.
Basically like liquifys the ballistic get and it go flying off the table and breaks the table.

I don't know.

He is a video. 9mm is not enough for a bear.
.375 RCM @ 3400 FPS would rip it's head off in ONE burst. Not a string.

Okay let's stay on topic here. It's very easy to get distracted in today's technological world.

You cannot begin to appreciate the "real life" extreme ballistics of this weapon system until you realize that it will EXPLODE whatever you hit within 50 meters.

You can still do all that Travis Haley shit too.
I'm not saying you Can't. You can. Probably way better too. Destroys a 20" MK262 in a 12.5 inch package. Will the recoil be low to moderate to severe? Yes. But the M5 is too...So zero counter argument there. Most rangers are 6 foot 5 like 250lb so it's a non issue.

We are not talking humane kills here. Well they are more humane then bleeding out from an FMJ M80. How is that Humane? That is the cruelest form of ballistics ever. From a 12.5 inch barrel it is basically an AK47 FMJ would.

Kevin over at Honey Badger just has 210 gr TTSX and he "claims" that SOCOM loves it.
It spins rapidly and expands. It probably goes left at 400.
It's like chuckin' a running lawnmower at someone because it's got 1 in 3 twist....
Who cares! A 210TTSX going 2100 fps it absolute trash tier. Will have zero stopping power in Yemen or Mogadishu. Starving targets are absolutly tiny.

Those idiots (socom) don't know what they love.

My rounds are Blended Metal Technological marvels. They produce absolutely Horrific wounds. They fly better then an M80 in a 16 inch sr25. They are light like M80. They are great for minus 80 to plus 60. They are cheap.
They
(Unless you buy the A.P. Tungsten nestled in between the sintered metal one(. $50 per shot.

Gets like 14 inches of penetration at 1 yard.
Basically like liquifys the ballistic get and it go flying off the table and breaks the table.

I don't know.

He is a video. 9mm is not enough for a bear.
.375 RCM @ 3400 FPS would rip it's head off in ONE burst. Not a string.

Pics of these rounds? Let’s see them.

Here are some early prototypes.

Attachments

• IMG_6649.JPG.jpg
    IMG_6649.JPG.jpg
    423.3 KB · Views: 62
Here are some early prototypes.
Define prototype. Functional rounds? Or mock-ups? What bullet? What case? Parent case? Dimensions for both the case and the bullet. Is the BC you posted measured or theoretical? Please use the SAAMI Spec sheet as a template.

Define prototype. Functional rounds? Or mock-ups? What bullet? What case? Parent case? Dimensions for both the case and the bullet. Is the BC you posted measured or theoretical? Please use the SAAMI Spec sheet as a template.

100% theoretical.

The United Nations has banned Canadians from owning firearms or ammunition. Agenda 2030.

Canada and the United States signed off on this in 2015.

They are coming for the United States next.

They don't care if it gets bloody.

That's why I can only operate in theory.

I will hell week you with data until you hallucinate.
Does the Canadian Navy have SEALS? If so- based on the context clues I have gleaned from this thread- Hell Week in the Canadian Navy SEALS program must be when the trainees are all herded into a classroom and the instructors tell them how bad it will be for a week.

Reactions: Earnhardt
Idiots at Blackhawk down were pin holing starving Somalis (4-8 inch torso) on Quat. Why?

Were they stupid? I thought Rangers and Delta were smart....???

Why were Rangers and Delta ineffective with their ammo? What happened?
Because they were and are bound by the geneva convention to not use hollow points.

your commentary speaks to a very large gap of information and understanding. I would suggest broadening your sources and reading a lot more before trying to reinvent the wheel.

I suggest you start by trying to understand why M80 and M80A1 are wildly different in effect despite being the same grain weight and general profile. you might also look at several existing .338 and .375 caliber cartridges that exist based on a .308 win parent case and then try to understand the shortcomings and tradeoffs you make when looking at case diameter vs cross sectional bore area and shoulder angles.

If the names Litz, Brennan, Ackley, etc are not exceedingly familiar to you from reading their work, I'd say your scope of knowledge is woefully inadequate

Last edited:
Does the Canadian Navy have SEALS? If so- based on the context clues I have gleaned from this thread- Hell Week in the Canadian Navy SEALS program must be when the trainees are all herded into a classroom and the instructors tell them how bad it will be for a week.

The Canadians Naval Boatswains have mounting teams.

I'm still not impressed. I'll need to see the optics package and reticle design that was created to maximize this weapons system before believing it's ready for combat roles under 100 meters and out to 600 meters.

Because they were and are bound by the geneva convention to not use hollow points.

your commentary speaks to a very large gap of information and understanding. I would suggest broadening your sources and reading a lot more before trying to reinvent the wheel.

I suggest you start by trying to understand why M80 and M80A1 are wildly different in effect despite being the same grain weight and general profile. you might also look at several existing .338 and .375 caliber cartridges that exist based on a .308 win parent case and then try to understand the shortcomings and tradeoffs you make when looking at case diameter vs cross sectional bore area and shoulder angles.

If the names Litz, Brennan, Ackley, etc are not exceedingly familiar to you from reading their work, I'd say your scope of knowledge is woefully inadequate

As well all know, that is a formality.

Make a thin thickness tipped FMJ or a Polymer or ATIP.

7n6 has a air bubble. That's meant to be cut off.

SF doesn't need to follow rules.

As well all know, that is a formality.

Make a thin thickness tipped FMJ or a Polymer or ATIP.

7n6 has a air bubble. That's meant to be cut off.

SF doesn't need to follow rules.
"I don't understand real life: the post"

I already pointed you in several useful directions for understanding why your premise is flawed. go do some reading.