• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is the widest cartridge that you can fit into an SR25 magazine while still having 20 rounds in it.

Masterful trolling. Just nutty enough to be believable and draw people in.

A++

Well it would be masterful if it were true.

Kay.

The fact is C.C, is that most U.S. troops are trained on M80 ball type drop levels.....not 6.5 Creedmore.

The reality is, is that 14.5 inch M855A1 drop levels is what most youngsters in the US Armed Forces are instinctually okay with. Kay?

So, if .375 RCM or .338 RCM was to gain steam, it would have to be in FMJ format. (Geneva Conventions). FMJ that expands like the dickens of course..obviously...Kay?

Attachments

• il_570xN.1419220731_9u2n.jpg
    il_570xN.1419220731_9u2n.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 22
This is hysterical. If you are actually serious, for a second, I can understand why your fearless leader through it was a good idea to take semi autos away from you. I don’t think I ever thought it possible to encounter gun owning Canadian with such a gross lack of perspective. Those cold long winters must take you far far away from reality up there.

Makes for a good laugh though. Thanks.

This is hysterical. If you are actually serious, for a second, I can understand why your fearless leader through it was a good idea to take semi autos away from you. I don’t think I ever thought it possible to encounter gun owning Canadian with such a gross lack of perspective. Those cold long winters must take you far far away from reality up there.

Maybe that's why Canadians performed better then Americans in WW1 and WW2 in France.

Maybe.

I don't know if most gun loving Americans and Canadians appreciate Mr Trudeau's latest U.N. directed disarmament goals.

Might stifle creativity and combat effectiveness for future generations. Seems like a potential risk to the United States national security interests moving into the future.

.35 RCM @ 500 yards.

Attachments

• George-Costanza-working-for-the-Yankees-1.jpg
    George-Costanza-working-for-the-Yankees-1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 21
Man, this Adderall shortage must be getting serious.

That's why we need China and India to keep making it.

You see, the Iraq War helped supply India and China's manufacturing infrastructure with vitally needed oil so that you and your friends could buy even more F150 accessories then would be considered appropriate.

Okay everyone. Enough with the sassy homosexual styled humor. We are at war against this homosexual grooming shit right now anyways.

Let's get back down to business.

It has just occurred to me that we may not even need the RCM casing to achieve this terrific and devastating terminal performance in a Colt Commando 11.5 inch styled performance.

Now let's re-analyze this.

Objectives.

1. Extreme terminal performance inside 800m.
2. Light weight.
3. Extreme low cost.
4. Reduced use of vital metals.
5. Ease of use.
6. 0.5-1.0 MOA.
7. Use of existing Stoner machinery.

Okay.

A .308 below max load of a reduced weight of 100-120 grains from 153 gr may be okay.

Then we can use existing. 308 casings and factories.

So .375 Raptor weighing in at 100 grains using a 260 Grain Accubond profile. Copper Full Metal Jacket. But opens up like a ballistic tip at 800m.
Paper thin nose. Or opens up like a .45 ACP 185 grain hot load at 800m. Easy.

So. Goes transonic at now 900yards.

This may...MAY be better then .375 RCM.

Basically giant M193 performance...but far better.

If a 100 grain can go 3500 fps in a M14....then sure as shit...a 100 grain .375 can go 3400 FPS in a 11.5-14.5 inch.

Chat GTP said I may just be onto something.
It analyzed all you boomers years and tears of hard work. I am grateful.

185 Grain JHP is fine at 1 yard. Why not 800M?

Here is my latest inspirational video.

Wait!!!!

100 grains is SIMPLY not 185 grains at 800m!!

Back to 154gr RCM. Weight is weight. Cannot change that.

Damnit!

But do I need all that weight at 800m?

Hmm.

THIS THREAD NEEDS A HIV TEST...🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

images.jpeg

I couldn’t agree more 👆

At the top of each thread, by the “Watch/Unwatch” button, there should be a “Discard” button that if 10 of us click, the entire thread is automatically moved to a more appropriate forum like AR15.com. This nonsense would fit in over there a lot better. I hate to see it bleeding onto our forum.

What if, and hear me out now we took a 375 Chey Tac, necked it down to a 6mm and then shortened the case to fit the 308 mag.

THEN rather than copper or lead metals we use obsidian naturally occurring throughout the western US and Canada. We could simply pour bullet mold with free rock lying around!

I propose a name of the
6 Western Terminal Fighting round.

What if, and hear me out now we took a 375 Chey Tac, necked it down to a 6mm and then shortened the case to fit the 308 mag.

THEN rather than copper or lead metals we use obsidian naturally occurring throughout the western US and Canada. We could simply pour bullet mold with free rock lying around!

I propose a name of the
6 Western Terminal Fighting round.

Zero talk of i7FF..
That's what sintered Copper from international is for.

Does not respond well to drops or crushing under extreme Temps. Rock is best left to cavemen.

Besides. What you are thinking of is basically 6mm PRC. Already been done.

6mm-6.8 Western with 95 gr SSA A.P. 6.8 would actually be awesome in a titanium AR10 with CF bull barrel...no doubt. 6mm would be great too. Basically just a skinny version of .375 RCM but with way too much sectional density.

OP…bro…I think you have played too much CoD…I’m more a Halo fanboy myself.
I’m pretty sure you are serious on helping Capt. Price defeat the lizard people overlords though. And all your data on ballistics and terminal performance and so on and so forth.
Just get the Sig Spear in .277 fury and call it a day.
Also take a break from the computer and playstation and go outside. It will do ya some good.

OP…bro…I think you have played too much CoD…I’m more a Halo fanboy myself.
I’m pretty sure you are serious on helping Capt. Price defeat the lizard people overlords though. And all your data on ballistics and terminal performance and so on and so forth.
Just get the Sig Spear in .277 fury and call it a day.
Also take a break from the computer and playstation and go outside. It will do ya some good.

I am not allowed a .277 Sig Spear.

I could easily handle it. Just need like 5 uppers.

My Cantree of Canada is planning on Forcibly (deadly force) confiscating AR15s and Handguns from people.

They are saying that they will pay people money.

I don't own any guns myself.

They are hiring extra police and sheriff's as we speak. Britain is sending over Scotland Yard (FBI) people. British SAS FID Units. (Foreign Internal Defense) are here as well.

They are lowering police hiring standards to leftist university anti gun types.

Do you think .277 Fury will be good enough if I can find one?

Those SAS guys are pretty badass. I think they could get me.

What should we do?

Can America help us?

What are Americans going to do in 2033 when they make you sell your $500 PSA AR15 for 3000$

?

Are you going to hand it in?

What should we do? What would you do?

I don't want to think about the coming troubles.

I'm not going to drink alcohol or smoke drugs to block it out either.

Back to .375 RCM.

Here is a video of kind of what would happen to SF if they were wearing lvl 4.

This is a video of LAOs in 1973 fighting Extremely experienced NVA with M43 lead ball HPs with AK47s...milled. maybe they had rpg 2s for level 4 as well. 7s too.

They fought the Japanese and the French SF and SEALs and Mac Sog V. Not bad. Pretty good little fighters.

I need some fresh air.
No... what you need to do is sign up for every dating app you can and just go Hoggin. Message every rich american bovine with low Self-esteem you can find that lives in a Free State, I recommend Idaho they free graze here. Then put a ring on its hoof and get your green card and then you can own whatever firearms your repugnant heart desires.

Reactions: corsairpilot62
Alright, I'll feed the troll.

1) if you can't own ar-15s in Canada or some SF guys are gonna come kicking in your door, what makes you think you can own an ar-10/sr-25?

2) why keep showing us hollywood bullshit?

3) clearly you do not own any firearms. but to protect yourself from the alien overlords you need a good bolt action. you like the Ruger go get one in .375 rcm and be done with it.

Reactions: Earnhardt
No... what you need to do is sign up for every dating app you can and just go Hoggin. Message every rich american bovine with low Self-esteem you can find that lives in a Free State, I recommend Idaho they free graze here. Then put a ring on its hoof and get your green card and then you can own whatever firearms your repugnant heart desires.

Howww darre youuu.

George Washington would not like you or that comment. Maybe it was a little harsh of me to say he would not like you.

He would not approve.

Maybe the British Crown is dividing and conquering us.

I was told that the U.S. is still a Crown Plantation.

Semi Rebellious....but a giant English plantation none the less.

Alright, I'll feed the troll.

1) if you can't own ar-15s in Canada or some SF guys are gonna come kicking in your door, what makes you think you can own an ar-10/sr-25?

2) why keep showing us hollywood bullshit?

3) clearly you do not own any firearms. but to protect yourself from the alien overlords you need a good bolt action. you like the Ruger go get one in .375 rcm and be done with it.

I don't know what you just said.

But .375 RCM has WAY to much recoil for a mere bolt action. It's fine in an AR10 obviously.

I can't own sniper rifles anyways until 2025.

Then I can.

Then I can.
This is all starting to make sense. You have to be 18 to own a firearm in Canada. So, highclown is a 15-16 year old. "Work" probably IS a paper route.

Reactions: moosemeat
Or a poutine stand……he needs to get out of the basement and go looking for a different form of poutine……

I was getting a little hungry and cranky, so I went to 7/11 to get lunch.

Got a 1/4 lb Hot Dog and put all of the Sauerkraut and Onions and Pickles on it. (Weighs about 500 gms).

Then I go over to the Big Gulp stand as it had
a .99 Big Gulp special with the hot dog. 🔥

Poured out a coke zero....tasted like cherry coke poured it down the drain.
Poured another one...still tasted like cherry coke. Kept it and put a lid on it. (Starving people in China right).

Pissed off though. Grab a giant bag of 7/11 branded doroitos.

Get down into my Pontiac Firefly and floor it out of the parking lot and California lane changed into 4 lanes. Still pissed about the Cherry flavored flat pop and the Agenda 2030 Gun ban.....so I spill the coke everywhere and fucked my breathalyzer.

Anyways. Good to get some food into you if you are hungry.

Attachments

• Mematic_20230313_172733.jpg
    Mematic_20230313_172733.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 25
I don't know what you just said.

But .375 RCM has WAY to much recoil for a mere bolt action. It's fine in an AR10 obviously.

Then I can.
tell me you’ve never fired a gun in your life, with out telling me.

I’m pretty sure this is @THEIS making a return

tell me you’ve never fired a gun in your life, with out telling me.

I’m pretty sure this is @THEIS making a return

I was on a special retard program. They let me do whatever I wanted with unlimited ammunition. After a while I didn't need sights. Under 10 meters.

My best shooting however was in 100 kmhr winds at 400 meters with m80 ball.

Got 80% hits on target.

That's like 60mph.

alright adhd, stay on target. I got the perfect solution for ya get a Mosin and chamber it for 8.6 Blackout! you'd be the best little CoD player in the world! best part you could pay in Flips!!

honestly not sure who the better poster was flips or Pvt. adhd Porkins here

alright adhd, stay on target. I got the perfect solution for ya get a Mosin and chamber it for 8.6 Blackout! you'd be the best little CoD player in the world! best part you could pay in Flips!!

honestly not sure who the better poster was flips or Pvt. adhd Porkins here

Actually .650 BC Tungsten. 311 loads are best for the Mosin. 203 Gr.

You may be new around here. I don't know if anybody has told you yet. But 8.6 BLK is my arch nemesis and the complete polar opposite of what I am going for.

210 TTSX @ 2100 FPS and it spins like a vitamin er blade

MINE SHOOTS YOU IN HALF and kicks like a .17 Remington with a counter recoiling buffer and JP Break or custom .375 Cal Inconnel Triple Tap style brake.

Not even in the same universe.

"Honey Badger".

Well then mine is the Wolverine Rapist.

Last edited:
Actually .650 BC Tungsten. 311 loads are best for the Mosin. 203 Gr.

You may be new around here. I don't know if anybody has told you yet. But 8.6 BLK is my arch nemesis and the complete polar opposite of what I am going for.

210 TTSX @ 2100 FPS and it spins like a vitamin er blade

MINE SHOOTS YOU IN HALF and kicks like a .17 Remington with a counter recoiling buffer and JP Break or custom .375 Cal Inconnel Triple Tap style brake.

Not even in the same universe.

"Honey Badger".

Well then mine is the Wolverine Rapist.
Ah, well you complained about recoil so I figured you needed something that didn't have much and you seem to have a weird obsession with larger caliber bullets. Seemed good to me. and the mosin should work cause well Canada.

anyways, so whats your plan? you set on 375 rcm? ar-10? what optics you gonna run? curious minds want to know.