• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns What sidearm do y'all carry?

Kel-tec PF-9(summer), S&W SD 40ve(winter). I'm thinking about switching to a Canik TP9-SF elite after buying the SFX this summer. The triggers are the best factory ones I have used so far.

M&P 2.0 9mm (4.25"), Shield 9mm 2.0 if I can't hide the full size

Have you had any experience with the version one M&P?

Im hoping to get the 2.0 when the job upgrades but I hear rumors of Sig P320 and downsizing caliber :(.

Have you had any experience with the version one M&P?

Im hoping to get the 2.0 when the job upgrades but I hear rumors of Sig P320 and downsizing caliber :(.

The only experience I have with the original was shooting a friends, It's what made me want to switch from the XDm line to the M&P line. They just fit so well in the hand, super shootable, low bore axis is really nice. Stock trigger on the original is pretty horrendous but the 2.0 has a decent trigger (only a little far back for my taste). Both are still improved by an Apex kit of course.

1911 in .45 ACP. Milt Sparks holster in horsehide with sharkskin trim..

That holster is FAR older than it looks. And I carry all day, every day. Best $100 I ever spent..

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/M3bIh0I.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
G19 primarily. Much less frequently an old Kimber stainless compact.

I carry very rarely, a Ruger American Pistol 9 Pro at the range, or a S&W M&P 9 Shield other times when bulk is not an asset. My handguns are for plinking and defense, only. I spend most of my time either at home, or in places, like the VA, where carry is not an option. Both firearms have always worked as expected.

Greg

99% EDC for me is a Beretta Px4 subcompact 9mm Appendix and a Beretta Pico. 380 BUG in the back wallet pocket. Rarely I also carry a Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless in .32 acp that has been tricked and hard chromed.

VooDoo

Keltec p11 9mm 12+1 with clip draw. Its compact and light enough to conceal in an elastic waistband skirt. I have others but this is my go to. I also carry a Gerber S30V switch blade too.

This is my typical every day carry, Sig Sauer P229 elite Scorpion in 40s&w.
I've got a 1911 in .45 in the same Scopion skin/paint scheme. Both Sig's :)
0227180340.jpg

CZ P-01 (from CZ Custom) is my primary.
Shield Performance Center with Crimson Trace for deep concealment.

I'm in Florida so most of the time light clothes dictate what's practical to carry... I have a 43 that I like a lot but it's just barely too big to be an EDC for me. 99.9% of the time I pocket carry a 438 in a sticky holster. I did however just order a no-lock 340pd and can't wait to get that little 11oz fire-breather.

I used to carry a Sig 239 9mm but i decided i didnt want my carry piece to be an expensive one. So right now i conceal carry a Star model BKM.....although i am really looking forward to getting a Sig p365.

Glock 23 in a Milt Sparks Summer Special II...or a Ruger LCP in the front pocket if the situation dictates it.

Ruger sp101
Ruger lcp
Xdm compact 9mm
Xds 9mm

Xdm more so in winter. Xds more in summer. Thought about the Tennessee Leather shoulder holster for the xdm compact and my xdm 4.5
786084DE-6E54-4A67-9B88-0D389CCAAE36.jpeg

Glock 19 and 19X in a Comptac MTAC.

For days I'm wearing shorts or sweats, I'll carry my 43 AIWB in a no name kydex holster.

20180203_175734.jpg

G19 with night sights. Might switch to a railed 1911 though for my General edc. Have a g43 for when its hot as shit out and need something a little lighter.

G23, XD 45T, Springfield 1911 45, Tarus 85, SA 22mag, P14 45. Depends on the weather.

Usually depends on weather.I have a CCW rotation of 3 guns soon to be four.1.Glock 21SF with reconfigured grip and XS sights,ext mag release.2.Kimber 1911 custom tactical .4.S&W Shield 45acp.I have currently broke in a Century arms Canik sf elite,600 rounds no malfunctions.All guns carried AIWB in Vedder holsters.

I carry HK P30SK V1, I really enjoyed carrying my G43 but I let the wife have it. I have been looking at perhaps another G43 or Sig 365. The jury is still out on the Sig, I have been keeping an eye on Sig since the 320 fiasco. I have heard really good things about how the 365 carries and shoots but Idk if i wanna take the plunge.......That being said..... I have also been eyeballing a S&W 627 :love: to perhaps throw into my carry rotation.