• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What trigger works with a AICS

Re: What trigger works with a AICS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New AICS or old? </div></div>

new

AICS is effectively extruded plastic / composite material. A dremel or other cutting tool can be used to inlet the area that the trigger it hitting, thus making enough room to fit said trigger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AICS is effectively extruded plastic / composite material. A dremel or other cutting tool can be used to inlet the area that the trigger it hitting, thus making enough room to fit said trigger. </div></div>

Ummm......close, the skins are plastic/polymer, but the C in AICS is good old British Aluminium. The usual place for aftermarket trigger to hang up in an AICS (at lest ones older than a year or so) is on the aluminium chassis, not the skins. Dremel will work, just be careful as its easier to remove metal than put it back.

Get a smith to fit it for you and should shouldnt have to worry about a thing.

Just tell him when he fits the trigger, if the chasis wont fit it you want him to mill it and not just hit it with a dremel.

I may be wrong, but i think the CG Jackson tactical trigger fits the AICS as a drop in but I could be wrong.

Its the trigger I want

cgtrig800b.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a smith to fit it for you and should shouldnt have to worry about a thing.

Just tell him when he fits the trigger, if the chasis wont fit it you want him to mill it and not just hit it with a dremel.

I may be wrong, but i think the CG Jackson tactical trigger fits the AICS as a drop in but I could be wrong.

Its the trigger I want

cgtrig800b.jpg
</div></div>

This was my response from Adam when I asked CG Jackson that Adam from Bauer Arms about fit in a AICS. Keep in mind he has the new version. The picture above is the old version.

"Hello tt350z,

The receiver pins are not included with the triggers.

There are two sharp edges on the stock that need to be rounded to clear the trigger, easily done with a dremel, nothing serious.

We have them in stock and ready to go if you need one.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Adam"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burce3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so what after market trigger can drop in to an AICS without mod? </div></div>

Timney trigger. I have that on my 300 WM. Slight dremel application over the safety pin that tends to get caught up in the plastic portion of the stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AICS is effectively extruded plastic / composite material. A dremel or other cutting tool can be used to inlet the area that the trigger it hitting, thus making enough room to fit said trigger. </div></div>

Man I love when someone has no clue what they are talking about, but weighs in anyway.