• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whats in your bailout bag?

Sgt. 0811

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2005
Aurora, CO
I know we did this a while ago but.. I'm putting together a day pack version. Wanted some imput.
So far..
First aid kit (tampon included)
Paracord
Compass
Spare magazine
Wet ones
Firestarter, matches, lighter
Trash bag
Tin foil
Superglue
Map
Fishing line, hooks,
Leatherman
Knife
Socks, long undies, gloves, cloth
Water bottle, filter

Re: Whats in your bailout bag?

Don't have a bugout or bailout bag. My last stand will be in my home where I have everything I need. Food for a year, ammo to outfit an army and cable tv with all the espn I need.

I use a T-10.... Couldn't afford a T-11.
smile.gif

Lee.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Too Tall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you plan on them leaving the power on imurhuckelberry??? </div></div>

Haha X2

Can't wait for the obligatory "I'll just kill you and take yours" post.

Hence the phrase Died Tryin'.....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/apfGxMWTGy4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/apfGxMWTGy4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Lmao.
I'm not bailing out.. But it's getting to be warm out and thats when I tend to go to the mountains and blm areas to fish and shoot. Sometimes I go from work, I want some just in case stuff in the car. My big pack, I only take when I spend the night.

Okay, I'll be serious. I have a USGI three day pack, which I keep light. I kep it light because you'd be amazed at how heavy a Bug-uot bag can get. Try humping a 50+pound pack in 100 degree Georgia heat. You will not get far unless you are VERY fit and do it every day LOL. So... What is in my pack?

2x USGI poncho's, for shelter. They have other uses like water collection.
1x 8-footx8 foot peice of T10 Parachute for blanket. It's light and packs small and has other uses.
1x fire starter kit with flint and steel, bic lighters and water proof bag of tinder, like dryer lint or cotton balls soaked in vasaline.
100 feet of 550/ Para cord, for various uses.
6x meal sized protein bars.
1x Benchmade Rant fixed blade knife
1x water container, the fold down 1 gallon type.
First aid kit with a couple of large bandaids, Tylonol, Israeli bandage 1x and Celox pack. Also contains water purification tabs.
First aid kit is small because I don't plan on getting hurt LOL.
One steel cup with enough packs of sugar and coffee for 10 drinks. Cup has other uses, like water collection and cooking.

Max weight is 20 pounds.
Keep it simple and keep it light. You do not realy need changes in clothes, you can wash and wear if need be.

Lee.

Bail out bag?? Contents? Whatever is in my wife's purse besides all my credit cards!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nostradumbass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bail out bag?? Contents? Whatever is in my wife's purse besides all my credit cards!!
smile.gif
</div></div>

Ha ha. Well if we are counting our wives purses, then I am ready for the apocalypse.

I have a "call out" bag I use for work. It has an extra radio battery, pistol and rifle mags, cleaning gear, binos, data book, batteries for weapons light and NVG's, tools, and other little things like that.

Don't know if this will help? But this is what I carried in my Bail out bag(man bag)in A-satn.
IFAK
9x Spare mags
2x Frag's
2x Smoke
Multi tool
IFF Marker panel
4x IR Cyalume 12hr
2x Red, 2x Blue & 2x Green Cyalume 12hr
IR Strobe
1x(Packet) Mini flares
Surefire torch
Spare batteries for Surefire & Eotec (quantity)
1lt of water
1x MRE
Maping
1x foil suivival blanket
1x Suivial jacket
10m Paracord
1x SOG Tomahawk (for MOE & MOE for RTA's). It was also my good luck charm,
And if the zombies came over the walls and I ran out of rocks I'd come out swinging!
All carried in a purpose built man bag from Drop Zone(UK) at a jaunty angle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Imurhuckleberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't have a bugout or bailout bag. My last stand will be in my home where I have everything I need. Food for a year, ammo to outfit an army and cable tv with all the espn I need. </div></div>

are you going to draw pictures on the TV?.. lol... it wont be running off the wall socket let alone have cable service.

fleshlight, ky, anal ease, duct tape, adult diapers, deuche, gag ball, anal beads, dvd copy of "red dawn". oh and I just kino der toten'd in my pants

I maintain a 'walk home' bag (2200 cu) which would allow me to get home from my place of work, no matter what the circumstance. I have used this same bag for sustained callouts. I keep the bag in my car, a small food cache in my workplace (peanut butter, tea, sugar, tootsie rolls, corn chips, change for the vending machine)...and a supplemental bag for when the weather turns cold...everything in the supplemental bag must be worn or attached to the ruck exterior when I walk away from my car (synth bag, parka, shoe pacs, wool socks, merino underwear,watch cap, mittens).

I verify my kit by using it exclusively for 1-3 night camping trips. I was surprised at how the weight / comfort equation modified contents. You must use your ruck if you want it to really service the need IMO.

There is nothing 'wacker' about being prepared for a modest crisis...they do happen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fleshlight, ky, anal ease, duct tape, adult diapers, deuche, gag ball, anal beads, dvd copy of "red dawn". oh and I just kino der toten'd in my pants </div></div>

What, no Colt anal douche? You SAVAGE....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4688</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All carried in a purpose built man bag from Drop Zone(UK) at a <span style="font-weight: bold">jaunty angle</span>.
</div></div>

That made me LOL. A fella has got to look good while "Bailing"!

A man has to have standards. Just because one is in a war zone does not mean, one can not look his best whilst swaggering around the empire;)

A big enough loadout bag for;
A solar powered 36" tv
A dvd player with all seasons of little rascals dvd's
Cheeze wiz & crackers
Grape juice
Summer sausage
A knife to cut the summer sausage
A lazyboy recliner
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

...SmokeRolls

Quoting from world renowned survivalist Shankster, here are the top 3 item's everyone should have in their "Bailout Bag"

"All you need is

This:

pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg

This:

big_spliff.jpg

And this:

3-strap_harness_with_orange_dildo_01.jpg
"

-Pat

TheSmokeRolls said:
A solar powered 36" tv
Cheeze wiz & crackers
Grape juice
Summer sausage
A lazyboy recliner
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I got some dvds.
God Father down to sniper.
(Sorry, no box set of sniper)

Doesn't bailout mean carry?

Just askin

To quote the lengendary bard Meatloaf, two outta three aint bad....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
TheSmokeRolls said:
A solar powered 36" tv
Cheeze wiz & crackers
Grape juice
Summer sausage
A lazyboy recliner
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I got some dvds.

Just askin</div></div>

bail out bags are for operators.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Longbow_06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use a T-10.... Couldn't afford a T-11.
smile.gif

Lee.</div></div>

....well played

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
TheSmokeRolls said:
A solar powered 36" tv
Cheeze wiz & crackers
Grape juice
Summer sausage
A lazyboy recliner
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I got some dvds.

Just askin</div></div>

bail out bags are for operators.....</div></div>
And I sure as hell aint one of them.
laugh.gif

The only time I may seem like an operator is when I answer all the stupid telemarketers that call my home some days.
......SmokeRolls

I second the idea of shooting and taking. I will shoot most organized looking.

Just off the top of my head, also;
Quick lok Tourniquet
Quick Clot bag
Tampons
small jar peanut butter.
Small plastic bag with cottonballs smeared with vasalene for quick fire solution.
just to add a couple off the top of my head.