• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's On Your Wish List?

12holly

Private
Minuteman
May 22, 2020
This is ever evolving for me but what guns do you have on your wish list or want but don't have?

My obtainable current wish list...
Sig Sauer P365 two tone
M&P9 2.0 Compact 3.6"
H&K VP9SK

My grail guns... (I will probably never own any of these and they are simply financially unreachable for me)

Singer Manufacturing 1911
Army issued 1911
Barrett M107A1

Whats on your wish list?

Since you mentioned grail guns...
M1918 BAR

I'd love to have a lathe and mill in the garage.

Reactions: ZY100 and RS14
This is ever evolving for me but what guns do you have on your wish list or want but don't have?

My obtainable current wish list...
Sig Sauer P365 two tone
M&P9 2.0 Compact 3.6"
H&K VP9SK

My grail guns... (I will probably never own any of these and they are simply financially unreachable for me)

Singer Manufacturing 1911
Army issued 1911
Barrett M107A1

Whats on your wish list?

Im thankfull to have a army issued 1911.
As for my current list.

My Accuracy obsession chassis to ship.

And I want a Rim X or vudoo
and a CMMG Banshee 9mm pistol

A 375 Cheytac ....however...it doesn't make sense because I have no place within a reasonable drive to take advantage of what it offers over my 300PRC.

A lever action in 45 Long Colt...because...they are a lot of fun.

- I was after the 6.5 KAC upper but couldn't find one in stock for the last ~18 months. I may end up with a 6.5CM SCAR instead

- Need to finally get around to getting an all matching German G43, just because I've always wanted one and have a bunch of 8mm stuff

- Full sized MP5 (I have the K)

- HK21

Man. Those are short lists....

For straight up buys-
CZ 527 in a 17 hornet
Marlin or new side gate henry 45-70
T1X

Builds that I have to finish/start-
P80 G20 long slide
300 PRC
458 socom SBR
300 bo upper for said SBR and current pistol
6mm creed ar10

Glass upgrades for some current rifles
Big bore, rimfire, and pistol cans

- I was after the 6.5 KAC upper but couldn't find one in stock for the last ~18 months. I may end up with a 6.5CM SCAR instead

I didn’t know they were doing a 6.5 SCAR. I’ve wanted a SCAR for as long as I’ve played any FPS shooter game 🤷‍♂️

- Need to finally get around to getting an all matching German G43, just because I've always wanted one and have a bunch of 8mm stuff

- Full sized MP5 (I have the K)

- HK21

I'm pretty sure rifle gear has one in stock.

A big 375CT or XC because I do have places to shoot them.

A nice 6BR Rifle.

To dump my savage for a older AI or tikka build in 260.

A new rangefinder because my leupy starts getting spotty at 2200ish.

A spotter 60 or Swaro with reticle.

Reactions: deersniper
Tripod (American made carbon fiber - RRS or rocky mtn tactical)
Auto trickler powder dispenser/scale

Prs “gamer gun” 6GT. Archemes or mausingfied in the xylo or KRG W3 chassis

vudu 22 to match
AI rifle in 338 axmc or the asr/psr/whatever the new name is

Seekins sp10 or jp in 6.5cm
Matching 223 rem
Desert tech HTI
Deer rifle
Elk rifle

I got a long list

Tripod (American made carbon fiber - RRS or rocky mtn tactical)
Auto trickler powder dispenser/scale

Prs “gamer gun” 6GT. Archemes or mausingfied in the xylo or KRG W3 chassis

vudu 22 to match
AI rifle in 338 axmc or the asr/psr/whatever the new name is

Seekins sp10 or jp in 6.5cm
Matching 223 rem
Desert tech HTI
Deer rifle
Elk rifle

I got a long list
I’m wore out reading all that! :ROFLMAO: :oops:

Reactions: z7.jled
Oh boy let’s see...

Purchase:
-Tikka for the action to build a 6mm competition gun off
-Whiskey-3 Gen 6
-Leupold Mark 5 HD 5x25 with the H59 or Tremor3 reticle
- Leupold 2800 LRF
-Kestrel

Need to finish:
- 300 WM build

And as always bullets, powder, and primers...

I been drooling over hk33’s/clones lately a 8.5 sbr with a folding bt stock, seems like it’ll be in my safe in the next year or so, also y’all may think me to be dumb, but I want that area419 zero press. And I’ve always wanted a preban norinco ak, but with the whole chicom flu keeping me outta work for so long I’m bitter still lol.

Maybe a couple of 1st gen factory engraved Colt SAAs, as close to unfired as they get if we are making a real wish list.

Well, I don't have a really long list. But for what it's worth....

KRG Bravo chassis for my Remington 700 308
A CCO-size 1911 chambered in 38 Super caliber
A never-ending supply of bullets, powder, primers, and brass!

attend a course at Rifle's Only (only 3 hrs away from me) and then one or two that i can get away for.

Wishlist:
Left-handed AI PSR - Hopefully they make it so I can order one that includes all the bolts needed so I'm not in the same situation I was with my AXMC
MP7

Ordered but waiting on:
KAC 6.5 upper
Noveske 300 Ghetto Blaser
KAC CRS Suppressor

Pretty shortlist but I have most of the firearms I want right now. I wouldn't mind diving into the NightVision and Thermal world.

Last edited:
Not a gun, but my wish list is to have someone carry my shit to and from the firing line, and to have a perfect old fashioned made for me when I get home after shooting. /dreaming off

But on a serious note: ironically the only things on my wish list a the guns I've regretted selling, so far bought most back in some form or another. But a Yost Hi Browning Hi-Power, with all the trimmings is always on my mind. Bolt guns Im pretty good on, ARs im good on (for now).

Not a gun, but my wish list is to have someone carry my shit to and from the firing line, and to have a perfect old fashioned made for me when I get home after shooting. /dreaming off

They make these little miniature humans you can pick up at most hospitals. It takes a decade to get them broken in and trained right...and then a good 8 years of use....then they don't want to work anymore and just cost you money.... but your wife won't let you remove them from the house.

You guys want the wrong stuff...
I want a new powder that builds pressure like current options but at 1/2 of current flame temp.

• Haha
Reactions: never_summer
I want an mp5k, a bunch of mags and I can’t stop thinking about getting one. Sold my m16a2 awhile back and now realize I probably won’t own another mg.
For now I’ll be happy with wishing my ultimatum defacto will ship sometime soon 😂

Scar 20 6.5cm
Beretta 1301
And some sort of Ai

and to build on the Remington andArchimedes actions I have laying around.

MPA BA COMP rem 700 LA chassis or MDT ACC.
Spotting scope with reticle.

Last edited:
Danged wish list just never runs out, eh? It grows faster than I can whittle it down.

REALLY want an Armscor VR80 Shotgun, for home defense "in these uncertain times". It's got great mag potential. My Mossberg ex-police shotgun only has limited capacity......but it's a beat up gem.

Whats on your wish list?

I have 3 wish lists... and which one I want depends on the day...

One day I want to rebarrel my Rem 700 .223. I want to put a 22-24" Proof barrel on it and possibly chamber in 223AI..

The next day I want to get a .22 trainer..

The next Day I want a Seekins Havak..

But then I sit there and think, Really I need to be upping my powder,primer,projectile game..

The Suppressor in "NFA Jail" for my the .338 Lapua barrel I have for my Barrett MRAD ... I want my Tax Stamp !!!

I would like an adapter that goes into an AICS long action mag to let it take short action mags. Or an AICS short action mag that fits inside a long action... like a 22lr ar mag.

Every pistol that is not on the California handgun roster.

The restoration of We The People‘s rights and freedoms, abolishment of the NFA, disbandment of the ATF, restoration of the family unit, restored marriages, general common sense, and good morals to come back in vogue.

I can buy everything else with money given enough time.

BUT since this is Sniper’s Hide and we’re all gear whores, here is my list:

KAC SR-25 CC with all my favorite stuff on it
2.5-10x32mm, FFP, Mil/Mil, adj. parallax, illumination, 30mm tube, <12”, <18oz
High end factory/custom 20” .308 bolt rifle
Safariland to make an ALS duty holster for a CZ Shadow 2/RMR/x300
A full garage of Rouge/etc. powerlifting equipment

PVS 14 WP
Lantac AR in 6 ARC
MDT ACC for current rig
Sig p365 xl
SBR of some sort
Thermal monocular