• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When someone clearly deserves being shot!

Luckily for that punk's life... no decent American with a CW was there.

Because the NYPD has happily enforced for decades, the politicians decrees that average decent citizens should be denied their 2A rights.......

I would go even further and bet that had some good citizen with a firearm stepped in to assist said police, most likely the criminal would be out of hospital and jail long before said good citizen got out of his "thank you for your assistance" themed stay in prison......

You couldn't pay me enough money to be a police officer in today's climate. They can't do anything. They're damned if they do, damned if they don't.

A good start would be
Not enforcing clearly unconstitutional laws. Like gun laws etc
Enforcing laws against destruction of property, theft, arson, assault etc

Not carrying out the illegal wishes of a Soros DA and racing the house of an innocent person.

I guess getting them to turn bad cops in would be too much to ask

YES!! Huge rally to support police in Queens today

The Cops have to pull back and let the city go down the shitter so they either dump Mayor De BlowsU or they take control of NYPD away from him. When the Mayor instructed people to throw water on the Cops and made the Cops stand down he instituted his plan for lawlessness in the city. Mayor De BlowsU was never suppose to be born, his father was fucking his mother in the ass and when she wiped to clean up the brown stain got into her vagina by accident. Hense an Asshat was born which the NY liberals love for some strange reason.

If I was a Cop protecting the Mayor I would leave my weapon at home and put a stick of white chalk in my holster so no matter what happens I would still be doing my job.
f6c335ad07cc21be17cc2a9f83738120.jpg