• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When your ELR partner is a “tacticool” dog!

I don't drink rum often, unless with Navy mates.
Cheer up, Old Salt.
20220126_185714.jpg

Reactions: iceng
Is that street price? Your MSPR for the standard Falcon on your website is listed as $599.95 / $642.95.

you want Cad or USD?

Someone offered an opinion and you insult his country? As for "We" I am sure Americans are very happy to hear that you are speaking for them in totality.
Should guarantee a successful future for all 👍
As for blowing you, we don't ask other men to do that, things must be different in "your" country (your words)
Best of luck to you, in all your angry and negative comments. Life must truly be a happy one for you😁
No doubt well desrved.
Bye
Pete
Being he's still braggin on his 308 he doesn't rep most of us. However if you know the players which he does that sentence in this thread is just a culmination of the grumpy fucker speaking out of his ass again.
@Cadence Jeffery Dahmer had a puppy. You make great stuff associating with people that don't stand up for your rights to use them is like Toys R Us supporting Planned Parenthood. The people who remove their targeted clientele. Oh wait they did that wonder how that worked out??

Reactions: Pete B
Being he's still braggin on his 308 he doesn't rep most of us. However if you know the players which he does that sentence in this thread is just a culmination of the grumpy fucker speaking out of his ass again.
@Cadence Jeffery Dahmer had a puppy. You make great stuff associating with people that don't stand up for your rights to use them is like Toys R Us supporting Planned Parenthood. The people who remove their targeted clientele. Oh wait they did that wonder how that worked out??
We have no business dealings/Contact with BRCC they simply walked buy and took some pics of the dog on our rifle.

It's not the dog's fault he's owned by a bunch of two-faced 2A appropriators. BRCC - the company - will never see a dime from me.

I suggest you disassociate with them toot sweet as well. You're making yourself look stupid.
AMEN....I thought I was the only one. They are leftist commies making a buck off of real americans.

I’m not into the ELR stuff so I looked into the 375Enablr. Quite the chunk of copper. I see mags are spendy but what isn’t when you play that game.

I always thought it was ckye, people say it’s cyke it’s half and half on google so I do whichever my iPad don’t bitch about that day.

MDT says ckye, but I’m still a moron either way to one side or the other so it doesn’t really matter. Got one in the safe regardless.
That doesn't work if you spell it incorrectly

Is the ELR extender all arca? Would love add one to my tremor as well as the new ski feet!

Attachments

• D98B13F9-97AA-4B60-8B7C-5B17E64FFDEB.jpeg
    D98B13F9-97AA-4B60-8B7C-5B17E64FFDEB.jpeg
    815.5 KB · Views: 33