• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Where does she fall in the matrix?

Another one for classification on the matrix. We already know she's a 10 on the crazy axis. Vote on a number for the hot scale.

charlotte-co-teacher-arrested-mug.jpg

Simpson was placed under arrest for interfering with the custody of a minor. She allegedly picked up the teen boy from an unknown location and concealed him inside her home while knowing he was reported missing.

hot-crazy-matrix-jpg.7772193

Dammit you coppers! This crazy lady had me locked in a room and was going to do crazy stuff to me! Can't you come back in a few days! Daayum!!!

I've been off the market for fifteen years and I can promise you, 90% of those crazy bitches out on Match, Tinder, Hoes.com or where ever you find sluts with a high opinion of themselves are still out there trolling their weather beaten meat curtains for all to see, smell and grind upon.

Why? because these used pieces of meat, they think they have the golden pussy and when combined with their 80 IQ points, they expected to get a lot further than they actually got. One day, they wake up pushing 60, single, green blob tramp stamp on their ass and a voice achieved by gargling jizz and cheap bar drinks for the last 30 years. And they still think they deserve more of everything.

Who needs them? Sure as hell not me. Most of them look like hammered shit until they spackle and powder coat their zit cratered faces for an hour and tease up their stringy hair. Drunk, low light and the booze hides the smell of piss and poverty pretty good. With a little luck, some of you guys will eventually take one home.

I know at least three single, over 60 women who are waiting for something better to come along and have been since the late 1980's. They still think they are as hot as they were when Dave was fronting Van Halen and are surprised when no one else agrees. One of them is having a leg full of tatts Dremeled on so she is attractive to the Harley losers and guys with Hep C.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JR_77
Will need to see more evidence. Is someone willing to get some full-body pics? It won’t take much, a few cheap drinks and a little coke will probably do it.

I've been off the market for fifteen years and I can promise you, 90% of those crazy bitches out on Match, Tinder, Hoes.com or where ever you find sluts with a high opinion of themselves are still out there trolling their weather beaten meat curtains for all to see, smell and grind upon.

Why? because mush like the used piece of meat, they think they have a golden pussy and when combined with their 80 IQ points, they expected to get a lot further than they actually got. One day, they wake up pushing 60, single, green blob tramp stamp on their ass and a voice achieved by gargling jizz and cheap bar drinks for the last 30 years. And they still think they deserve more of everything.

Who needs them? Sure as hell not me. Most of them look like hammered shit until they spackle and powder coat their zit cratered faces for an hour and tease up their stringy hair. Drunk, low light and the booze hides the smell of piss and poverty pretty good. With a little luck, some of you guys will eventually take one home.

I know at least three single, over 60 women who are waiting for something better to come along and have been since the late 1980's. They still think they are as hot as they were when Dave was fronting Van Halen and are surprised when no one else agrees. One of them is having a leg full of tatts Dremeled on so she is attractive to the Harley losers and guys with Hep C.
Epic Rant!

What she was
patricia-cornwall-delta-assault-01.jpg

What she is
Patty-Breton-mug.jpg

I'm guessing she's right at the top far left
View attachment 7772193

What some feminazi cunt thinks of the matrix

Too many miles of dick on her!