• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Where to hunt hogs in SC

justintimesc

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2010
South Carolina
Has anyone used a outfitter or guide in the SC area for hogs? Maybe even had good luck on same public land? That they would like to share. My girlfriend is about to drive me nuts to take her hog hunting. Plus I wouldn't mind sticking one with an arrow.
grin.gif
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Where to hunt hogs in SC

Yea what county you in...I live in Barnwell county and I know here Bamberg and Aiken county hogs are every 'freakin' where. Also, FYI, you can hunt hogs in SC at night with a pistol that has only irons and a personal light...but im not that brave yet.

Sorry I'll get the profile filled out. I'm located in Newberry county. We have a few hogs around here but they are few and far between. And she will be using a pistol to take them with.

Look me up via email [email protected]. We poke em quite regular here in Charleston. I have some Hide members coming tenatively in Nov you and your lady are welcome to join. My fiancee is a hog killing finatic as well so your lady will have some companionship.