• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Which 9mm gun ?

Re: Which 9mm gun ?

I like all your choices and in the order you listed! Certainly a pricey bunch however.

Just shooting
but thinking I like the rail guns to mnt x400
I had 1911 -9mms that where finicky

I guess its between the SIGs .
If you had a blackwater would you just get a barrel ?(which make)
Or would you justify getting a X5Tac ?

Id highly NOT recommend an X-5 tac for a suppressor host. spit back in your face mofo with 3 different cans. Accurate, but she's a spitter

Sig is my favorite pistol. I have a few flavors of them. I also have a few Glocks. Its a lot easier to find a threaded barrel for the Glock. I shoot a 9mm conversion in a Glock 32. Barrel with thread protector is $125. Swaps to my G23 as well. I've been looking at getting a threaded barrel for my Sig 226 but the threaded barrel is 2x the price of the Glock and all I can find is metric threads. To set up my Sig, I'd have to buy a thread adapter from 13mm Left threads to 1/2-28 right threads for my can. It's not a carry pistol and it is just a fun to shoot pistol so it's not worth the $300-$400 to convert the Sig when I can do the same with a Glock for $125. I spent the difference on 1000 rounds of ammo.

Beretta 92 is the easiest/cheapest. The factory barrel is long enough to thread for a can, so no need to purchase an aftermarket barrel. Also, if the can is light, then you probably won't need a booster/neilson/LID to make it work.

Glock is second easiest and cheapest as you can get cheap aftermarket threaded barrels.

HK is probably the finest as you can get certain models with factory threaded barrel. But you will pay for it. Ditto for SIG.

+1 GLOCKS ROCK. I have the 23 40 cal with a Urbach threaded 9mm and 357 sig conversion barrels. It is like having 3 guns in 1.
And they all work great.

+1 for the M&P

I love my sigs, dont get me wrong, but they spit back carbon/lube/ablative material like a MOFO.

If you use shitty range glasses, fine. I rock ESS's and I hate the idea of putting all kinds of funky shit all over my lenses.

\

The reason for the M&P is that i've not yet once had the issue of shit flying back at me, its a polymer pistol, and the threaded barrel varients are easy to find and inexpensive. There arent any factory threaded glocks, nor are there any comfortable glocks. Period.

Fuck wasting time buying shit and then having to buy more shit to make it fit you're host needs.

Drop 500 on a threaded M&P and call it a night.

my only bitch about the M&P is no high sights,,WTF is the problem with manufacturers that build suppressor specific hosts without high sights,,,SIG, S&W,,,rant over