• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Which Spuhr for AI AT?

Destmiker

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2006
Florida
I have a new AI AT rifle on the way (Christmas present from my wife!) and I'm shopping for a Spuhr mount to use on this rifle. The rifle is a 6.5 Creedmoor with the 24" barrel and has the AI 20 MOA low action rail installed. I plan to use the rifle primarily out to 1200 yards or so. And I don't currently plan to use the rifle with night vision so I don't need to factor that into selecting the mount.

The scope I'll be mounting on this rifle is a Vortex Gen II Razor 4.5-27x56. I don't see a reason to get anything other than a 0 MOA mount since I already have a 20 MOA base so I've narrowed my selection down to either the 4002 at 1.5" or the 4006 at 1.35" - I think the 4001 might be a little too low?

If you have experience with this configuration I'd appreciate your feedback on what you chose and why. I guess I'm looking for a little virtual hand-holding, I get a bit nervous when I spend this much money! I want to get it right the first time.

Thanks!