• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who profited from 9/11?????

It appears youve explained yourself in detail with 5 back to back posts trying to justify your huge ego, but failed. Thats ok, though, because,

View attachment 7959030
I’ve should be have...

A lot of times talk to text jumbles what I say and I don’t proofread it before I hit send

Committing when I’m wrong for when I make a mistake( example I said admitting when I’m wrong and talks to text put committing)

Something all the fucking people trying to tell me I don’t know what I’m talking about don’t know how to do...

Repeat the question

If anybody PROPERLY answerS this question I’ll stop posting in this thread

Why do they use fire retardant material on steel structure in high rise buildings?

Explain it in detail...
Mute point again Muppet. The fire released inky thick black smoke which means low temperature low intensity fire &, it lasted for about 20 mins.
There's footage of a woman standing in the ridiculous plane shaped hole 30 mins after the crash.
As NIST was told, try again, you're full of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Uhlan and Maggot
Mute point again Muppet. The fire released inky thick black smoke which means low temperature low intensity fire &, it lasted for about 20 mins.
There's footage of a woman standing in the ridiculous plane shaped hole 30 mins after the crash.
I think you let the smoke out a long time ago.

20 mins... lol

You are a fucking riot.

I suppose you also believe the news footage of the FBI agent stumbling toward the cameras across the rubble of the twin towers, waving the intact passport of Mohammed Attar above his head. And that wasn't hilarious?
I can tell you what me laugh out loud. UA 175 was a Boeing 767, which were built with Pratt and Whitney engines. The engine that was found on Griffin Street was a GE. I don't care who a guy is, that's funny.

You are not even talking about the right fucking building... when I say fire... I am talking about WTC7. Not wtc 1/2

I can tell you what me laugh out loud. UA 175 was a Boeing 767, which were built with Pratt and Whitney engines. The engine that was found on Griffin Street was a GE. I don't care who a guy is, that's funny.
Proof

You keep saying shit... but have yet to prove it.

I see you gave up on WTC7... switching subjects.

Because people like you when confronted, not by an echo chamber... puss out.
Because you are promoting lies.

You are not even talking about the right fucking building... when I say fire... I am talking about WTC7. Not wtc 1/2
How does that help your cause?.
WTC7 had a similarly starved fire isolated in one corner.
It then dropped into its own footprint starting at the centre of the structure & collapsing symmetrically at near free fall acceleration.
My offer to sell that flying pig still stands.

It then dropped into its own footprint starting at the centre of the structure & collapsing symmetrically at near free fall acceleration.
You keep saying things... lies

1.starved fire in one corner

2. Free fall..

It had neither of those. Show evidence

Post a video of the “free fall”.

Buildings, when they collapse, fall straight down. Saying it fell on its own footprint should be expected you say it like it’s something special. You are promoting a false narrative

Have you ever stepped foot on a highrise construction site?

Have you ever stepped foot on a highrise construction site?
Yes I have.
I worked in high construction many years ago which, means absolutely nothing either for or against knowing that an asymmetrically damaged building cannot fall symmetrically.
From the pics you show & what you're not bragging about, it's obvious that you're merely the hired help of the real engineer. A glorified shit kicker, as it appears.

Yes I have.
I worked in high construction many years ago which, means absolutely nothing either for or against knowing that an asymmetrically damaged building cannot fall symmetrically.
From the pics you show & what you're not bragging about, it's obvious that you're merely the hired help of the real engineer. A glorified shit kicker, as it appears.
Worked on an inspection team. We used to tell engineers how to fix their fuck ups. My boss was 42-0 in court proceedings on litigation. He was Yates ace in the hole on the $50,000,000 litigation when the Landrys try to hold out on Yates construction in the construction delays on the Golden Nugget in Lake Charles.

So what did you do? Draw dick pics on the porto potty or a rent a drunk sweeping trash...

Tell me more about the small isolated fires

Last edited:

Re-creation of the collapse pay close attention around 2:15-2:30 When they show the damage that was done when the WTC1-2 fell those outer walls big ass pieces of fucking steal damaged world trade center seven.

If you notice... it doesn’t fall directly into its own foot print. One of the facades fell outward well outside...
11CCEB20-499C-4CD0-9A0E-4C5828335165.jpeg

Stop lying!!!

Last edited:
Big ass pieces of fucking steel...
2A823F7D-3DC7-47AC-A6A7-938CB5E66358.jpeg

A building also hit that day( not wtc7)
C7DA6FD5-5D9F-49CC-B885-6B414BB5D2E5.jpeg

There are no pictures of the Damage( massive gash on lower floors) to WTC7 from the falling towers. The information comes from people on the ground that day and is ASSUMED in the simulation. A few posts above.

This is just a example of what huge falling chunks of steel do to buildings.

Notice how I make claims and then back them up with information.

Still no one in this thread has tried to properly answer the question...

if steel structures are not susceptible to structural failure from fire damage why do they spend so much money on putting time buying fire retardants on the steel?

Page 87 of NIST final report.
32 ft./second squared.
Free fall acceleration

In case you haven't figured it out. You are in over your head

Reactions: Uhlan
Is there any videos of a similar instance of a high rise falling down after being hit by a kinetic(and incendiary?) weapon?
Just curious what it looks like..

Is there any videos of a similar instance of a high rise falling down after being hit by a kinetic(and incendiary?) weapon?
Fuck you rave on with shit.
Who gives a fuck about recreations, I've seen the live footage 7's collapse was almost perfectly symmetrical you fucking goose.
If you're going to rant like a fuckwit, you could at least rant about what I actually said & I said "free fall acceleration " not velocity.
What's the point of telling us all some bullshit about your fucking boss when all you had to say was that yes, you are/ were just a glorified shit kicker. It didn't have to be any more complicated than that.

Fuck you rave on with shit.
Who gives a fuck about recreations, I've seen the live footage 7's collapse was almost perfectly symmetrical you fucking goose.
If you're going to rant like a fuckwit, you could at least rant about what I actually said & I said "free fall acceleration " not velocity.
What's the point of telling us all some bullshit about your fucking boss when all you had to say was that yes, you are/ were just a glorified shit kicker. It didn't have to be any more complicated than that.
You replied to the wrong person.

Definitely a rent a drunk.

There’s a video of a Russian rocket/ missile hitting a condo in Ukraine. But it didn’t have a very big warhead

I believe an airliners hitting the wtc1/2 are the most intense impact in history, by a large margin.

This has nothing on the damage done to the WTC. Which hit one side and came out the other.

BTw, i’ve been refraining from posting any videos of the airplanes actually hitting the building but if you listen to this guy filming he even says it was a united aircraft. So people trying to say it was something else... like was mentioned above by some guy who claimed the engines found in the street didn’t match but didn’t actually show any proof of it. Yes it was a United aircraft, Plus the gobs of other evidence.

You replied to the wrong person.

Definitely a rent a drunk.
It happens when using the phone app sometimes.
As for the example you keep mentioning of the recent collapse, I've no idea why you think that exampl advances your misinformed cause. That building is near as wide as it is high & nothing at all like the WTC buildings.
And relying on simulations & recreations is a big part of your problem buddy. Nist tried to con the experts with that bullshit & failed dismally. A hand full of ass sucking university engineering departments tried the same bullshit & were shot down in flames as well.
Just accept that you've been conned, wake up & move on.
You're doing yourself no favours.
Quit acting like a goose & crawl back to the shithole you came swanning out of.

It happens when using the phone app sometimes.
As for the example you keep mentioning of the recent collapse, I've no idea why you think that exampl advances your misinformed cause. That building is near as wide as it is high & nothing at all like the WTC buildings.
And relying on simulations & recreations is a big part of your problem buddy. Nist tried to con the experts with that bullshit & failed dismally. A hand full of ass sucking university engineering departments tried the same bullshit & were shot down in flames as well.
Just accept that you've been conned, wake up & move on.
You're doing yourself no favours.
Quit acting like a goose & crawl back to the shithole you came swanning out of.
I posted video footage 2x of WTC7 collapse and a computer simulation, do you not remember?? You have had days to show proof... all you do is skate around direct proof, the like a normal liar/con artist. Kinda like Theis... then continue babble bullshit. Weren’t you the one uding your space heater as an example... lol

1. WTC7 did not “free fall” it was progressive. That is clearly evident in the videos and simulation.
2. WTC7 did not Fall into its own foot print, the debris pile is much larger.
3. WTC7 was not demoed

All you have done is make unsubstantiated claims. Based off the standard dumb fuck 911”truther” conspiracy site, which I have read. Generally when you make I claim, I already know the source because I have read them. Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth... are about as much into the truth as BLM is on actually supporting and helping their people. Its a shit stirring scam

I bet they gave you a broom with a rope handle to keep you from hurting your self. If you weren’t lying about actually being on site.

I posted video footage 2x of WTC7 collapse and a computer simulation, do you not remember?? You have had days to show proof... all you do is skate around direct proof, the like a normal liar/con artist. Kinda like Theis... then continue babble bullshit. Weren’t you the one uding your space heater as an example... lol

1. WTC7 did not “free fall” it was progressive. That is clearly evident in the videos and simulation.
2. WTC7 did not Fall into its own foot print, the debris pile is much larger.
3. WTC7 was not demoed

All you have done is make unsubstantiated claims. Based off the standard dumb fuck 911”truther” conspiracy site, which I have read. Generally when you make I claim, I already know the source because I have read them. Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth... are about as much into the truth as BLM is on actually supporting and helping their people. Its a shit stirring scam

I bet they gave you a broom with a rope handle to keep you from hurting your self. If you weren’t lying about actually being on site.
We could argue back & forth till kingdom come & nothing would change.
The real issue as I see it is that due to your astounding ignorance, your world view is that your government is trust worthy & is acting in the best interests of the citizenry. Until something causes you to question your reality, that situation won't change for you.
Do you not see the situation in your political system? The blatant corruption is truly remarkable. The entire world cannot help but notice it.
How you can ignore the opinions of some of the most respected engineers who have been interviewed about the WTC collapses astounds me. Do you honestly believe that the dozens of high level engineers have some ulterior motive, that they are just stirring the pot?
Have you considered the possibility that the people you have chosen to believe have the ulterior motives?
Could it be that you would rather believe an outlandish impossible lie than face the reality that what you have known & trusted your entire life is nothing but smoke & mirrors?
If you want proof, look it up for yourself. There's been at least 3 detailed documentaries made as well as studies & data compilation on how & why buildings collapse.

You continue to insist you've seen all the documentaries that are out there & you believe they are the product of anti American sentiment trying to stir the pot. If that is the truth, you are one of dumbest son's of bitches I've encountered.
Here are a couple interesting subjects you really should educate yourself about.
Maybe these documentaries will go some way toward convincing you that your little world isn't what you thought it was.

Last edited:
You didn't answer the guys question about the passport......

Do you believe that one......

Doc
83081227-9882-4C2F-803B-25A732F1E723.jpeg

Lol!!!!

Tell me more about your B-25 theory...

Question didn’t get answered because he’s ignored a handful of mine so you can fuck off with your refereeing

And next time Screenshot the question

We could argue back & forth till kingdom come & nothing would change.
The real issue as I see it is that due to your astounding ignorance, your world view is that your government is trust worthy & is acting in the best interests of the citizenry. Until something causes you to question your reality, that situation won't change for you.
Do you not see the situation in your political system? The blatant corruption is truly remarkable. The entire world cannot help but notice it.
How you can ignore the opinions of some of the most respected engineers who have been interviewed about the WTC collapses astounds me. Do you honestly believe that the dozens of high level engineers have some ulterior motive, that they are just stirring the pot?
Have you considered the possibility that the people you have chosen to believe have the ulterior motives?
Could it be that you would rather believe an outlandish impossible lie than face the reality that what you have known & trusted your entire life is nothing but smoke & mirrors?
If you want proof, look it up for yourself. There's been at least 3 detailed documentaries made as well as studies & data compilation on how & why buildings collapse.

You continue to insist you've seen all the documentaries that are out there & you believe they are the product of anti American sentiment trying to stir the pot. If that is the truth, you are one of dumbest son's of bitches I've encountered.
Here are a couple interesting subjects you really should educate yourself about.
Maybe these documentaries will go some way toward convincing you that your little world isn't what you thought it was.

Again like the con artist you are... more crap that is not direct info on the Collapse of WTC7...

Your tin foul hat paranoia is laughable to me.

Again like the con artist you are... more crap that is not direct info on the Collapse of WTC7...

So hundreds of people interviewed over many years & with no knowledge or connection with each other are conspiring against the US?
Yep, you really are a dumb son of a bitch.

The problem isn't that there's no proof about the impossible collapses, the problem is that you aren't looking at any of information, you're looking at your world view & your trust in the government & making your decisions based on that, not physics or logic.
It's not about information, it's about your world view programmed in you from childhood.
You're obviously not psychologically strong enough to assess things outside the filter of your programming.

I’m still waiting for somebody to explain to me why structural steel in high-rise buildings is covered in fire proofing???

Then an understanding of how that fire proofing works.

I even Provided some ASTM guidelines...
My experience with fire proofing was at a nuclear power plant, mostly used in the cable trays. Apparently it actually burns
quite well so we had to check it for smoke/flame constantly. You don’t support your position but troll anyone who is sceptical. Comes off as weak and a bit vulnerable.

View attachment 7959985

Lol!!!!

Tell me more about your B-25 theory...

Question didn’t get answered because he’s ignored a handful of mine so you can fuck off with your refereeing

And next time Screenshot the question
So do you or do you not believe they found the hijackers unburnt passport or not....stop dancing around.

You have had many holes punched in your career. You are a hired wanna be engineer. If you are a true engineer then show us your diploma. You are talking out of your ass constantly.

So do you believe they found his passport or not.......

We are all still waiting....

Doc

Post a video of the “free fall”.

Buildings, when they collapse, fall straight down. Saying it fell on its own footprint should be expected you say it like it’s something special. You are promoting a false narrative
I cannot believe that you just said that. Now I am reminded of the scene from "Billy Madison."

"Everyone in this room is now dumber for having heard that."

So do you or do you not believe they found the hijackers unburnt passport or not....stop dancing around.

You have had many holes punched in your career. You are a hired wanna be engineer. If you are a true engineer then show us your diploma. You are talking out of your ass constantly.

Doc
Of course they didn't find the fucking passport.
What fucking moron would believe that?

Reactions: Doc68
"Who benefited from 9/11"

That is a large worldwide list of people.

I benefited from 9/11

I was in 9th grade metals class. Teacher stopped the class and we watched live the second tower get hit.

I joined the Army shortly after high-school. Fueled by Patriotism, for a country so grand I thought.

I was taught, learned, and experienced things I wouldn't have otherwise. Not all for the good. But in the broad spectrum well needed and good for me.

It opened my eyes to many things. Govt, tactics, people, places. Many things..

I think there are 3 types of people on this subject.

1. Blindly believe everything.
2. Blindly accept and push it like gospel.
3. Accept that a tragedy happened; but too many coincidences exist.

I'm a 3.

When looking at straight facts in front of you. It's apparent many of the "Elite" benefited. The MIC benefited; but they always do and always will. Even when the remnants of Raytheon 100 years from now manufacturer pointed rocks on sticks... they'll still get paid.

Wade2B could probably provide a list of all the govt entities that's budgets and personal benefited. The amount of govt over reach that was created benefited the fuck out of anyone that wants to keep make us defenseless pheasants.

Idk..
If you can't find any skeptical coincidence in our government, the pawns that "run" it and the rich in the backseat that are buddies to every politician...

Then you'll never see shit. You'll never accept facts if you won't look for it your self.

Last edited:

Doc
Fuck all that, that was brought up late stop trying to change the fucking subject.

I don’t give a fuck about passports JFK whatever delusional financing insurance shit you think is going on I’m focused directly on the world trade center 7 falling... anything else I don’t give a fuck about.

Nail that shit down then we can move on

I cannot believe that you just said that. Now I am reminded of the scene from "Billy Madison."

"Everyone in this room is now dumber for having heard that."
What the fuck are you even talking about you just come through here once a day and say some stupid shit right around 530 or so generally...

You are are just fucking off...

You guys know Gauge, the con artist who is behind architects and engineers for 9/11 truth is not even accepted by the AIA??

F6190410-5BB9-4CC4-AC72-8F055D80744B.jpeg
96D2B78A-02FC-4B58-B7A4-3C3EA333C246.jpeg

That is one of the main sources people site for the myths lies and conspiracy theories that WTC seven was brought down by controlled demolition

It’s a fucking scam.

Hi,

Con artist

Sincerely, Juan

What the fuck are you even talking about you just come through here once a day and say some stupid shit right around 530 or so generally...

You are are just fucking off...
The timing is because I have a job. Ask Mom or Dad about what a job is.

Then ask for a book basic physical science. Get some education.

And you are welcome for the advice.

Yeah... because I have never worked on High rises right...

CE90526D-A529-41C4-9EB4-893D6D9D5628.jpeg

In the morning fog 35 floors up... could not see the ground... i dont know anything about work do I...

Last edited:

Also it’s the 21st-century jack ass books are a waste of paper and ink

Is there a way to block a whole thread? This has gotten so stupid and small minded by one individual its embarrassing. I reckon he has nothing else to do but spend time insulting others.

I guess its my fault for continuing to click on it but its kind of like your nose or a scab...you know you shouldnt pick it but for some reason you do it anyway.