• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why don’t we just appreciate what they do?

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Loveland PD in beautiful Colorado, just beat up another handicapped handcuffed Old lady; whom they arrested for walking.same PD that just paid $3 million and had tow officers sent to prison for doing same . Fucking awesome; let’s not let these few bad assholes make us all hate thugs that beat old ladies . Who are we to question????

I think based on my last few posts some are taking my take on this wrong - we can’t just have old ladies walking and refusing to ID. It’s obviously becoming a trend at least in CO. We should all be thankful that manning the wall between us and chaos is some hard men willing to beat old ladies tax payer funded lawsuits and prison time be damned. Imagine a world where old ladies are just allowed to walk where there are no side walks. Ya let this go and before ya know it it’ll lead to - well I’m not sure what it’ll lead to be horribly frightening things I’m sure .
And imagine how this will play to a jury- the prosecution will make it sound horrible striking an old lady in the face with sap gloves while she’s handcuffed waiting medical/mental evaluation.
They will probably even put her on the stand so she can complain how much it hurt and how frightened she was .
They will probably even go as low as asking how the fuck someone gets arrested for not walking on the sidewalk when there is no sidewalk. You know those shameless civil rights attorneys who carp on and on about false arrest, the bill of rights and police brutality. Those assholes.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
No, the skiing at loveland. I thought you were ripping on them for saying there is good skiing at loveland, which compared to most places in CO there isn't. I admittedly didn't read throughly and if I was off base with my smart ass remark I apologize.

No, the skiing at loveland. I thought you were ripping on them for saying there is good skiing at loveland, which compared to most places in CO there isn't. I admittedly didn't read throughly and if I was off base with my smart ass remark I apologize.
There’s at least decent skiing at Loveland Pass Ski Area…which is at least 80 air-miles and several hours drive from Loveland, where the OP took place. That’s the whole joke.

Reactions: Drew890 and abn31c
Oh look this guy with another cop bashing thread.

We get it, it's pride month and you didn't get a reach around from the po po

Now fuck off
Bashing???? I’m all for pummeling handcuffed old ladies- only thing that’s gonna bring law order and respect back to the nation. Did you watch the video- she had the nerve to walk around in public and showed obvious contempt of cop.

Reactions: ewoaf and wade2big

I mean who could bash this solid community service type work? Fake dui scams and roughing up 14 year old girls. As stated solid work! Go LoveLand PD!

oddly enough, I had an LP guy (I managed retail for a long time) that would avoid damn near anybody under 60,
even if he, me, and 10 others saw the person steal tons of stuff, he would find a way out,

however, he busted many a 70+ yr old for nicking something under $5

skinny middle aged white dude, in a LP position, afraid of every one under 60

Do you ever start a non anti cop thread? We get it, your dick got caught in the handcuffs.

Now go play in traffic or man up and film yourself spouting off to the cops. We need the entertainment.

Otherwise you're just a ACAB agitator of BLM/China/Brandon trying to rile up the hide

Do you ever start a non anti cop thread? We get it, your dick got caught in the handcuffs.

Now go play in traffic or man up and film yourself spouting off to the cops. We need the entertainment.

Otherwise you're just a ACAB agitator of BLM/China/Brandon trying to rile up the hide
You thin skinned bitch how is posting news story’s in the pit “riling up” anyone . Adults can read and share news as we see fit . I know it hurts now that that your kids are grown and gone and your wife left so ya can’t yell at them all the time but do please fuck off.

Everything op sees a cop abuse video

1686973181288.png

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
Snip…

Your never ending defense of the illegal, thieving, and murdering criminal gov’t and its leo has you fitting the description you tried to tie to @nagantguy. Are you still a gov man or is it once a big government statist, always a big government statist?

The man is posting actual events. Can’t have anything that hasn’t been filtered through your big government state propaganda apparatus that you protect every chance you get now can we.

Last edited:
I don’t understand how beating old ladies and young girls by one small PD is defendable in any way and I also don’t get how it makes anyone an asshole for pointing it out - unless the person defending it is a woman and child abuser themselves.

And it’s not just the abuse and torture

An entire “sport and money” false dui program- blow 0.00 it do t matter still arrayed booked and charged with dui- at least 13 lawsuits since 2020 over this .
Small twin 70,000 something thousand . Completely and totally corrupt- and yet some boot licker doesn’t like anyone to point it out .

nagantguy and wade hanging out:

7poup2.jpg

Thousands of people get up, do their job the right way go home, and its so regular it never makes the news. You both paint with a bigger brush than my ass.

I'll defend the people who do right and call out smacktards like you guys all day. Yup I'm a statist. I'm gay. I'm a child abuser. I like to beat my wife. Who left me.

You got nothin.

On behalf of them, may you both live long lives enjoying the ravages of syphilis.

Now if you will excuse me, it was a long conference presenting your medical case to the society:
images

Attachments

• 1687039935381.jpeg
    1687039935381.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 17
The syphilis isn’t that bad - me and your mom and sister had it at the same time the secret is only take 9 of the first 10 pill cycle- 8 of the second and 7 of the third . That way it almost goes away, prevents blindness and cognitive function but you technically still have it - but if you have it you can’t get it again. One time I just did t take the pills at all - went slightly mad and had to have a hot wire shoved down my piss whole - not recommended.

But don’t worry buddy I’ll post every old lady beating and electro torture the piggy’s do and keep posting it just so you can reassure yourself that they are the good guys . And Covid and Katrina were just anomalies! Good stuff now fuck off pervert and stop asking for dic pics via private message

Oh look this guy with another cop bashing thread.

We get it, it's pride month and you didn't get a reach around from the po po

Now fuck off
Oh look, this guy doing his best to protect his buddies in blue.....

Love the other cop still trying to defend him..
"He kinda, like, folded his fingers... And.. came across her face.. like so."

Nope, can't just say he fucking decked her.