• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is it always pitt bulls?

I’m betting it the ghetto crowd had Great Pyrenees they would be the new pits
I looked into them several yrs ago. After talking to some folks, decided against. Was told if I used as intended (protecting livestock), they might become a problem with my kids.

Reactions: eca7891
All right. Statistics can be skewed. So throw out statistics and just go with anecdotal evidence? Certainly there is plenty of evidence there to convince?
The anecdotal evidence I have seen says heelers, labs, and dalmatians bite people. In fact of the one dalmatian i have been around chased me on my bike and tried to bite me, but only ripped a hole in my sock. So thats 100% of them are monsters. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The other anecdotal evidence I have seen, is that people who are afraid of pitbulls, think every dog is a pit bull. People think my lab and lab mix are both pitbulls.

4.5 million dogs bites in the United States per yer.

My red lab I had when I was 20 was an alpha dog and a killer. He would go ape shit trying to attack the vet. I don't know what the vet did to him, but I would bet you it was something. I talked to someone who worked for him years later, and she said he would kick dogs if they irritated him and their owners weren't around. My guess, He done fucked around and found out.

I also wonder if the vet gave him something that caused him die of something that seemed like cancer when he was 3. My current vet did the surgery on him and said he was all ate inside from cancer. Had some bad luck with that, the below pictured dog also died from cancer a couple months ago. And our 5 year old pitbull died from cancer about 7 years ago. We bread him with another families pit, they have pictures of all their kids piled on him. That freakin dog, loved to play with kids.

Attachments

• IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    487.4 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: jg6.5 and MtnCreek
The dogs that nearly ripped my arm off when I was 12 lived in a home at least 15 miles from any ghetto. They lived a mile from the closest house. They ripped me to pieces because they wanted to kill my 6 week old lab puppy. They grabbed me when I picked him up off the ground.

So, yeah, go ahead and call them the anomaly. I can crush this "ghetto theory" all day along. I'll agree that ghettos are the vast majority of the problem dogs, and trailer trash too, but the dogs are the problem. 3 chihuahuas couldn't have shredded my arm and my puppy too.
3 chihuahuas couldn't have, but three 80 pound lab mixes could've. Three 60 pound Heinz 57 mutts could've. One 120 pound anatolian shepherd could've. One 100 pound rottweiler could've. One or two 80 pound boxers could've. One 80 pound doberman could've.

Or worst case - half a dozen 20 pound dachshunds for damn sure could've. :oops:

I'm not minimizing your personal experience, no one is - if the same thing happened to me, I'm sure I'd have a similar opinion.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - any dog, regardless of breed, is fair game to have its ticket punched in my book given correct circumstances (or incorrect, however you want to look at it).

[...]

I'm not saying that it sounds exactly like the people who try to justify how 13% of the population commit 78% of the violent crime, but you know, the shoe fits. Now, I don't care if you own 8 of them. I support your right to own them. I just think that if your dog kills someone's kid, you should be ripped apart by lions in front of the family. If it mauls an innocent person, you should have your legs hacked off at the knees with a dull knife. I just want accountability for people who want to own animals with a capacity for massive violence. If you don't think you should be held accountable for the actions of your potentially violent dog, then like I said back on page 1, you're the fucking problem.
This is getting into straw man territory, unless (I'm assuming) there was implied context based upon your personal experiences...

If someone's dog got loose and hurt or killed someone, then absolutely - that falls on their shoulders. I'd be shocked if there were states where this isn't legislated.

If someone's jackass kid hopped a fence or whatever and started harassing someone's dog in its own backyard - how is that the dog's fault?

We can invent scenarios all day long though, and it's quite evident that you've made up your mind so 🤷‍♂️.

Rhodesian Ridgebacks were bred to hunt and bay African lions and have been known to kill baboons by themselves. I guess I'm at risk of my dogs (1 is Rhodesian/Pit mix and the other pure Rhodesian) attacking and eating me at any time. Well this is all news to me about how certain breeds are predisposed to kill humans.

Anyone here ever watch Cesar Milan's TV shows? There have been problem dogs of all breeds that have bit or attacked humans with causes ranging from guarding food, being scared, poor training, abuse, etc.

One of his worst encounters was a Golden Retreiver that attacked him.
I would bet my house that if this family (linked in the story) had 2 golden retrievers, their kids would still be alive today and mom wouldn't be in critical condition.

Reactions: Dunraven
I would bet my house that if this family (linked in the story) had 2 golden retrievers, their kids would still be alive today and mom wouldn't be in critical condition.

It's fairly possible for 2 golden retrievers to put a woman be in critical condition if they both went insane, but the kids would probably be alive for sure.

This is getting into straw man territory, unless (I'm assuming) there was implied context based upon your personal experiences...

If someone's dog got loose and hurt or killed someone, then absolutely - that falls on their shoulders. I'd be shocked if there were states where this isn't legislated.

If someone's jackass kid hopped a fence or whatever and started harassing someone's dog in its own backyard - how is that the dog's fault?

We can invent scenarios all day long though, and it's quite evident that you've made up your mind so 🤷‍♂️.
We agree more than you know. I'm definitely not talking about scenarios where someone's kid hopped a fence. My issue is with the lack of accountability among the owners of these dogs. It's actually the same arguement that the pit boys are making. They say that it is bad owners. They've said it here 50 times, but when I talk about holding them accountable for their dogs, they lose their minds and start talking about golden retrievers and chihuahuas. I don't care if someone wants to be tiger king and have a yard full of Bengal tigers, shit, go for it if you can afford it, but if you want that, you should be willing to pay the price for your own failings. If you knowingly house a dangerous animal and then fail to maintain control of it, you should be paid in kind. It isn't your neighbor's kid's fault that you want to own a dangerous animal with its own free will, and if you can't keep it controlled, and they are damaged, you should be pay and pay hard for your decisions. If you don't want that responsibility, get a chihuahua, so they can be just as apt to bite and be aggressive, but nobody will be damaged as a result. The damage is the difference.

Reactions: Dunraven
It's fairly possible for 2 golden retrievers to put a woman be in critical condition if they both went insane, but the kids would probably be alive for sure.
I understand its possible, but 2 GRs owned by Rand and Nance aren't going to turn crazy and kill the kids. Literally a zero chance of that happening.

We agree more than you know. I'm definitely not talking about scenarios where someone's kid hopped a fence. My issue is with the lack of accountability among the owners of these dogs. It's actually the same arguement that the pit boys are making. They say that it is bad owners. They've said it here 50 times, but when I talk about holding them accountable for their dogs, they lose their minds and start talking about golden retrievers and chihuahuas. I don't care if someone wants to be tiger king and have a yard full of Bengal tigers, shit, go for it if you can afford it, but if you want that, you should be willing to pay the price for your own failings. If you knowingly house a dangerous animal and then fail to maintain control of it, you should be paid in kind. It isn't your neighbor's kid's fault that you want to own a dangerous animal with its own free will, and if you can't keep it controlled, and they are damaged, you should be pay and pay hard for your decisions. If you don't want that responsibility, get a chihuahua, so they can be just as apt to bite and be aggressive, but nobody will be damaged as a result. The damage is the difference.
I assumed we did, just wanted to get everything painfully clear without trying to look like I was putting words in your mouth.

I think there's a little getting lost here:

1. Those with negative opinions about pits agree, just beneath the surface, that pits aren't the only breed capable of maiming or killing people, but that doesn't necessarily come out clearly or appropriately in the discourse...normally comes out or is interpreted as "If I had my way, I'd shoot every pit I see" or something to that effect.

2. Those with positive opinions about pits agree, just beneath the surface, that ownership is a real responsibility and that if your dog does some stupid shit, then you full well should expect to be called to the carpet as the owner, but that doesn't necessarily come out clearly or appropriately in the discourse...normally comes out or is interpreted as "I've had pits all my life, only dog I've ever been bit by was a chihuahua" or something to that effect.

I'm sure this sounds obvious and can really be applied to pretty much every single internet argument ever, but again... 🤷‍♂️. You get it.

ok boomer.

Go ahead and poke one with your fork and we will see what happens when you intentionally provoke one.
Not to get involved with this whole circle jerk, but there are few things as douchey as calling somebody “Boomer”on the internet. Doesnt matter how intelligent or biting your argument is, you have already lost…

Here are the actual statistics from "The National Canine Research Association of America".

Pretty interesting. There is no question that there is something going on with Pit Bulls.

Is it just coincidence that they look a hell of a lot like the cane corso, roman dogs bred for war, and to specifically attack enemies?
Catch_Dogs_boar_hunting.gif

In fact, I think from the paintings that Pits look more like the original war dogs than the Rottweilers, Mastiffs, and Neapolitan Mastiffs that are supposedly descended from them... Pit bulls look much less cross bred from Cane Corso to me. The ones who survived war bred. The ones who didn't had their lines ended. The Roman war dogs had lines that got progressively more vicious.

I think some of the fatalities were probably justified from actual guard dogs guarding, rather than accidents, but of course it doesn't account for that.

Here are the actual statistics from "The National Canine Research Association of America".

Pretty interesting. There is no question that there is something going on with Pit Bulls.

Is it just coincidence that they look a hell of a lot like the cane corso, roman dogs bred for war, and to specifically attack enemies?
Catch_Dogs_boar_hunting.gif

In fact, I think from the paintings that Pits look more like the original war dogs than the Rottweilers, Mastiffs, and Neapolitan Mastiffs that are supposedly descended from them... Pit bulls look much less cross bred from Cane Corso to me. The ones who survived war bred. The ones who didn't had their lines ended. The Roman war dogs had lines that got progressively more vicious.

I think some of the fatalities were probably justified from actual guard dogs guarding, rather than accidents, but of course it doesn't account for that.
Finally the actual statics are here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: One of the sights posted in here has the percentage of people who bitten on someone else property.

Rather than looking at pictures and making determinations, there is tons of info out there on the "breed." Which is not one breed which could muddle identification just as much as asking people what kind of dog bit them, and IDK being default to "pitbull".

1665677766514.png
1665677729144.png

1665677790635.png

Last edited:
Pit bull “nanny dogs” kill three children, two adults, in nine days!!!😡

One of the victims:

Jack Looney

"Hollace Dean Bennard and Lilly Jane Bennard died eight days after police in Lubbock, Texas, responded to an early morning pit bull attack on a woman at the Buddy Holly Lake Recreational Area.

Three pit bulls were captured at the scene.

A photojournalist who also responded to the police scanner call found the nearby remains of Jack Looney, 64, mauled to death on a late night walk hours earlier.

A local Democratic Party precinct captain, Looney was known to be a frequent late night walker.

Jack Looney was the third U.S. pit bull fatality of September 2022.

Rusty Shane Burris, 32, of Old Fort, Tennessee, was killed on September 9, 2022 by a dog described by the Polk County Sheriff’s Department as an “alligator” pit pull.

😲

Mary Elizabeth Gehring, 88, of Golden, Colorado, died on September 17, 2022, three days after a family pit bull after two family pit bulls mauled Gehring and her 12-year-old grandson..."

The carnage of killer canines running amok is tearing the fabric of society apart. 😢

Lmao 🤣 😂😂

I think there are far greater things tearing the fabric of society apart.

Fido's fiendish feasts of flesh fall somewhere between the Lake Erie Walleye fish cheaters and the Clintons.

Could spell curtains for Western civilization, if you ask me. ☹️

NEWS FLASH!

The pit bull causes the fall of western civilization giving rise to Wakanda and the hyena dog!

Reactions: Cardboard55
Not to get involved with this whole circle jerk, but there are few things as douchey as calling somebody “Boomer”on the internet. Doesnt matter how intelligent or biting your argument is, you have already lost…
Unfortunately so many of these threads devolve childishly into personal insults. Those with something meaningful to contribute may be reluctant to get involved because of it. Guess that's what the button is for.

Unfortunately so many of these threads devolve childishly into personal insults. Those with something meaningful to contribute may be reluctant to get involved because of it. Guess that's what the button is for.
That buttons for whiny grown men who can’t handle a differing opinions or don’t have the will power to look past comments.

About 2010 I was stationed at FT Bragg and I had driven home for a 4 day weekend. I wasn't carrying a gun because I was living in post housing and getting on post wasn't worth getting caught with a pistol, so I didn't carry one. I was about 25 miles from my home and I saw a mass of dogs on the side of the highway. As I got closer I found 3 pits killing a black lab. One had it by the throat, one by the thigh, and one was pulling its intestines out. There was blood everywhere. I tried to run them over with my truck, but I was trying not to kill the lab. If I would have known how far gone it was, I would have hit the whole group at 70mph, but I thought I could save the lab. I jumped out with my knife in hand and tried to kill the garbage pits. They ran off before I could get to them. I had to kill the lab because his intestines were all over the road and his back leg had a compound fracture, dumping blood everywhere. It was gone. I drove to the nearest sporting goods store and bought a handgun and took that chance for the rest of my army career. There isn't a ghetto within 20 miles of that location either. I've got at least 5 more of these. I don't need the msm or some shitty apologist to tell me what these things are, I know what they are.
Damn, sounds like shit that happens on Haye Street or the Merc

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Fucking savages. The baboon is bad enough; but hyenas? Now that is an animal worth having a bite pressure talk over........

Reactions: AMGtuned
Just watched a neighbor try to walk her peebo down the street. Had to stop every 10 feet to try to control the damn thing. Meanwhile her better half just stands, gapes and vapes.

I’ve had numerous dogs. At one point, we had 7 we kept. Every one was trained to be on the farm.

In all my years, I’ve trusted every dog but one…

I’ve been bit before. One of the farm dogs we had was a Burmese mountain dog/pit mix that bit the shit out of me one time, due to a food aggression issue. It was my fault, but we fixed that issue.

I adopted a dog not long ago, as a pup, from a local agency. He was a black lab/pit cross. More pit then anything. He devolved a sever food aggression/severe aggression issue in general. I couldn’t even tell him to get off the furniture without getting growled at.

I spent A LOT of money getting that dog professionally trained to fix his issues. He lasted two weeks after coming home from the trainer before he about killed my Wife’s wiener dog then turned on me when I went to break it up.

I called the trainer that day, and he had to take the dog from me after I explained how it turned on the other dog then came for me. It took every fiber of my being not to shoot the damn thing.

He took the dog, and it went after him. He could not give it back to me and my wife because even he said it wasn’t wired right and we would have serious issues keeping it. That’s despite paying him a huge chunk of change to “fix his issues”.

He did make it right and gave me the sweetest Chocolate Lab that eats out of my toddlers hands, that I can’t piss off (and I’ve purposely tried) in return for the failed pit mix I paid him to fix….

Y’all can keep your pits. Never again.

Last edited:
^^That was hard to watch, kind of sorry I did.
I think I would have slit Doggo's neck, and been happy to answer the concequences.

Last edited:
The owners off that dog are morons!!
Some dogs dont play well with others and it's the owners responsible to know that. Instead off pulling on the leash if the owner would have squeezed the back leg hip of the dog FIRMLY he would have let go.

^^That was hard to watch, kind of sorry I did.
I think I would have slit Doggo's neck, and been happy to answer the concequences.

If that was my dog he bit, point blank 9mm to his head, follow up till he released or my slide locked back for a reload

I HIGHLY doubt that was the first time that dog did that, and words like “housemate” “doggo” and his “lack of time”, yeah I would feel bad for the dog after I killed it as it was more of the “housemates” fuckup than the dogs

Last edited:
The owners off that dog are morons!!
Some dogs dont play well with others and it's the owners responsible to know that. Instead off pulling on the leash if the owner would have squeezed the back leg hip of the dog FIRMLY he would have let go.
Wow, you're new at this, aren't you, sport ?

{edit}
Let me add.
If you haven't personally taken a long 2x4 and smashed the head of a dog trying to get it to let loose, you have no stake in this discussion.
Hint: 2x4 does not work, 44 mag, does.

I would love to watch (and film) you squeezing the back hip of a bad dog that is locked on it's prey.

Newb.

Last edited:
Cousin had a nasty pit mix rescue that hated other dogs. I’ve never seen a cut male attack a female before that crap dog. Nurture more than nature in my opinion. Seemed like he got beaten by some asshole as a pup. He tried to attack my bulldog once. Lenny’s response was to try to fuck him, that stopped the attack. Another time he snagged her neighbors’ female Springer. I offered to shoot him but the neighbors’ kid and his buddy came over pretty quick. The buddy was a k9 cop. Copper picked the offending dog up and stuck his finger up his butt. Bad dog dropped the spaniel.