• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is it always pitt bulls?

Not everything you are saying is wrong, but 40K is ridiculous. Being honest, i dont know if you were using hyperbole or if you really thought a dog of any breed had 40k PSI of bite force but an APBT has about 235 PSI. A jaguar has about 1,500 PSI bite.

And a few herding dogs actually have a stronger bite force than the APBT, i.e. The GSD, Rottweiler, and Kangal.

Like i said, if you were using hyperbole, then i get it.
Man I can really see how he would get confused between 300 and 40,000 pounds lol

I’m betting it the ghetto crowd had Great Pyrenees they would be the new pits

Sitting in traffic, I see an example of a big part of the problem.

20221012_163755.jpg

Keep in mind, out of all the dogs I've ever owned, my favorite has been my Amstaff Bosco.

So fact based origins and fact based current event both explain the pits and yet you reject both.

I’ll continue when you can actually post something factual.

The fear is rich in this. I actually got a good laugh from it.

Btw. Look at all the guns killing people!!!
Jeezus you're a moron. Show me a gun that flew around on its own killing people. You want factual? Those kids are dead ripped to pieces and their mother is in critical condition. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Jeezus you're a moron. Show me a gun that flew around on its own killing people. You want factual? Those kids are dead ripped to pieces and their mother is in critical condition. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Nice cherry pick

Excellent retort!

Based on that the golden retrievers must die!

If I must think for you then so be it.

If you filter out all the attacks based on “shit bag owners in shit bag areas”* then the average attacks would be similar to other breeds.

* credit to others.
Reference the sheep dogs above for an example.

Sigh…

But by all means if you are more comfortable following without thinking just stick with the msm.

*blows smoke rings*

Last edited:
If I must think for you then so be it.

If you filter out all the attacks based on “shit bag owners in shit bag areas”* then the average attacks would be similar to other breeds.

* credit to others.
Reference the sheep dogs above for an example.

Sigh…

But by all means if you are more comfortable following without thinking just stick with the msm.

*blows smoke rings*
Literally the definition of cognitive dissonance.

Willfull ignorance. Isten man, the media is lying, the stats are all lies, everyone here with personal stories are liars, and you're the only one who knows the truth.

It's all really clear now.

I wonder why they didn't breed sheep dogs to have 40k lbs of bite force? They were actually trained to protect, and they do it admirably.

I guess guys were standing around looking at dogs that actually protect people and herds, and they thought: "shit man, what we should do is breed some moronic imbred dogs with huge stupid jaws into these working dogs. Dogs with erratic behavior and strong prey drives, you know, because our kids aren't being attacked often enough, and now that I think about it, hundreds of years of faithful service really doesn't mean anything when you can get dogs with horrible senses of smell, hearing, eyesight and judgement to watch over out children".

Makes plenty of sense to me.
40,000 pounds of bite force. You have to be completely retarded.

The statistics you are touting are bullshit, as evidenced by pitbull attacks .com only confirming 700 pit bull attack deaths since 1833. 80% of dog attacks my ass. Not surprising though considering the level of stupid your comments continue to display.

And my memes were funnier.

Literally the definition of cognitive dissonance.

Willfull ignorance. Isten man, the media is lying, the stats are all lies, everyone here with personal stories are liars, and you're the only one who knows the truth.

It's all really clear now.
You don’t get reading comp at all do you.

Look past the headline into the underlying facts. Plenty of people other than me have explained this to you.

Willfully blind and ignorant.

40,000 pounds of bite force. You have to be completely retarded.

The statistics you are touting are bullshit, as evidenced by pitbull attacks .com only confirming 700 pit bull attack deaths since 1833. 80% of dog attacks my ass. Not surprising though considering the level of stupid your comments continue to display.

And my memes were funnier.
I didn't say 80% of attacks genius, go back and read it more slowly next time.

You don’t get reading comp at all do you.

Look past the headline into the underlying facts. Plenty of people other than me have explained this to you.

Willfully blind and ignorant.
Other people have explained it to me? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn't say that you were alone on retard Island.

The English Mastiff was bread bull baiting and as a battle dog. They are considered great family dogs and great with children. Thats why i wondered about which DNA they got the pitbull didn't. As was explained to me, it was the Chihuahua DNA, they must have used it to make it to make the english mastiff smaller but unfortunately they picked up this "aggressive DNA."

I wonder what about the Chihuahua's being bread for food made it unusually aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: eca7891
Rhodesian Ridgebacks were bred to hunt and bay African lions and have been known to kill baboons by themselves. I guess I'm at risk of my dogs (1 is Rhodesian/Pit mix and the other pure Rhodesian) attacking and eating me at any time. Well this is all news to me about how certain breeds are predisposed to kill humans.

Anyone here ever watch Cesar Milan's TV shows? There have been problem dogs of all breeds that have bit or attacked humans with causes ranging from guarding food, being scared, poor training, abuse, etc.

One of his worst encounters was a Golden Retreiver that attacked him.

It's news to you that certain dog breeds have a higher likelihood of killing humans than other breeds?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1485829617645.jpg
    FB_IMG_1485829617645.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 28
Didn’t know living in da’ ghetto was a breed?
The dogs that nearly ripped my arm off when I was 12 lived in a home at least 15 miles from any ghetto. They lived a mile from the closest house. They ripped me to pieces because they wanted to kill my 6 week old lab puppy. They grabbed me when I picked him up off the ground.

So, yeah, go ahead and call them the anomaly. I can crush this "ghetto theory" all day along. I'll agree that ghettos are the vast majority of the problem dogs, and trailer trash too, but the dogs are the problem. 3 chihuahuas couldn't have shredded my arm and my puppy too.

About 2010 I was stationed at FT Bragg and I had driven home for a 4 day weekend. I wasn't carrying a gun because I was living in post housing and getting on post wasn't worth getting caught with a pistol, so I didn't carry one. I was about 25 miles from my home and I saw a mass of dogs on the side of the highway. As I got closer I found 3 pits killing a black lab. One had it by the throat, one by the thigh, and one was pulling its intestines out. There was blood everywhere. I tried to run them over with my truck, but I was trying not to kill the lab. If I would have known how far gone it was, I would have hit the whole group at 70mph, but I thought I could save the lab. I jumped out with my knife in hand and tried to kill the garbage pits. They ran off before I could get to them. I had to kill the lab because his intestines were all over the road and his back leg had a compound fracture, dumping blood everywhere. It was gone. I drove to the nearest sporting goods store and bought a handgun and took that chance for the rest of my army career. There isn't a ghetto within 20 miles of that location either. I've got at least 5 more of these. I don't need the msm or some shitty apologist to tell me what these things are, I know what they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunraven
Well that explains the rejection of all facts by ms Keller.

Or may we call you Helen?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Well that explains the rejection of all facts by ms Keller.

Or may we call you Helen?
You can call me anything you want. You've proven to be immune to reality. Nobody cares about the horseshit you've typed here after about page 2. You've pegged everyone's bullshit meter.

• Haha
Reactions: eca7891
You can call me anything you want. You've proven to be immune to reality. Nobody cares about the horseshit you've typed here after about page 2. You've pegged everyone's bullshit meter.
That’s ok. We are all laughing at you not with you.

That’s ok. We are all laughing at you not with you.
The "we" you think you're referring to is a group of about 3 of you, and you guys are trying to convince the rest of us that all of the statistics are lies, the mainstream media treats pits like ar15's, and they actually dindunuffin, and all of our personal experiences should be disregarded because without knowing a single one of the owners in question, they are the problem, and the dogs are just scapegoats for bad parents.

I'm not saying that it sounds exactly like the people who try to justify how 13% of the population commit 78% of the violent crime, but you know, the shoe fits. Now, I don't care if you own 8 of them. I support your right to own them. I just think that if your dog kills someone's kid, you should be ripped apart by lions in front of the family. If it mauls an innocent person, you should have your legs hacked off at the knees with a dull knife. I just want accountability for people who want to own animals with a capacity for massive violence. If you don't think you should be held accountable for the actions of your potentially violent dog, then like I said back on page 1, you're the fucking problem.

100% agree! I knew a seemingly very sweet pit bull, I saw her tear the neighbors small terrier to shreds, one of the most brutal things I have ever seen. Owner was not a shit bag or anything like that, it is the breed. Bred to fight and kill. I love dogs as well, but that breed needs to be eradicated.

Interesting fact I heard was that more people are bit by Dachshunds, but they don't get reported as the wounds are not usually serious.
Do you support the eradication of the 13% of Americans that commit 50+% of the crimes?

It's news to you that certain dog breeds have a higher likelihood of killing humans than other breeds?
Was that directed at me? If so you are completely retarded and should go on with the rest of your life and become the crazy cat lady on the block, or own something safe like tropical fish such as betas or maybe just a plain old goldfish. Your stories of being viciously attacked are so over the top I find them hard to believe. I do wonder about the part of the story you conveniently leave out that provoked the alleged attack.

I've been bit by my early childhood English Bulldog, a Cocker Spaniel, a Blue Heeler mix, and my Dachshund. All of them were provoked for one reason or another. My fault or otherwise.

Dogs are predators, they've just been domesticated and bred for different and specific traits to suit our needs. In the end proper training and handling are what keeps them in line.

Was that directed at me? If so you are completely retarded and should go on with the rest of your life and become the crazy cat lady on the block, or own something safe like tropical fish such as betas or maybe just a plain old goldfish. Your stories of being viciously attacked are so over the top I find them hard to believe. I do wonder about the part of the story you conveniently leave out that provoked the alleged attack.

I've been bit by my early childhood English Bulldog, a Cocker Spaniel, a Blue Heeler mix, and my Dachshund. All of them were provoked for one reason or another. My fault or otherwise.

Dogs are predators, they've just been domesticated and bred for different and specific traits to suit our needs. In the end proper training and handling are what keeps them in line.
Oh man, you've questioned my credibility because it doesn't line up with your willfully ignorant outlook. Oh no, how could I ever recover. Where did I conveniently leave out what provoked the attack you fucking tool, when I wrote in small words that they were trying to kill my 6 week old puppy and they grabbed me when I picked it up to keep them from killing it. Maybe I could write even smaller words for the idiots, but I'm just not interested in getting to the level of an idiot who gambles the life of their own children against the odds that one of these dupshit dogs never does what so many of them do. I'd do anything to protect my children, anything. I said it before and I'll say it again and I'd stand 3 feet away from you and say it into your eyes: if you leave your children in a home with a pit bull, you are a shit parent. If you are willing to gamble with the life of your child with any dog with the ability to kill them or cause major harm, you don't deserve children.

The hatred from Helen now expands to all breeds able to kill infants.

Or was there an age cutoff?

The dogs that nearly ripped my arm off when I was 12 lived in a home at least 15 miles from any ghetto. They lived a mile from the closest house. They ripped me to pieces because they wanted to kill my 6 week old lab puppy. They grabbed me when I picked him up off the ground.

So, yeah, go ahead and call them the anomaly. I can crush this "ghetto theory" all day along. I'll agree that ghettos are the vast majority of the problem dogs, and trailer trash too, but the dogs are the problem. 3 chihuahuas couldn't have shredded my arm and my puppy too.

So at this time, you were nearly mauled by pitbulls, and 6 people you personally know have been killed by pitbulls. Pitbulls have aggressive DNA, and 40,000psi bite force. Anymore gems for us?

1665624248693.png1665624248693.png1665624248693.png1665624248693.png1665624248693.png1665624248693.png1665624549271.png1665624549271.png1665624549271.png1665624549271.png

Do you support the eradication of the 13% of Americans that commit 50+% of the crimes?
Yikes! Ok, well without totally side stepping your question. Dogs and humans are not of equal value, though some would argue...

For one, I am not sure about the real statistics about pit bulls and humans, that could all be BS, or not? But what I know is only what I saw. So perhaps I have a bias against Pit Bulls, and some humans.

Oh man, you've questioned my credibility because it doesn't line up with your willfully ignorant outlook. Oh no, how could I ever recover. Where did I conveniently leave out what provoked the attack you fucking tool, when I wrote in small words that they were trying to kill my 6 week old puppy and they grabbed me when I picked it up to keep them from killing it. Maybe I could write even smaller words for the idiots, but I'm just not interested in getting to the level of an idiot who gambles the life of their own children against the odds that one of these dupshit dogs never does what so many of them do. I'd do anything to protect my children, anything. I said it before and I'll say it again and I'd stand 3 feet away from you and say it into your eyes: if you leave your children in a home with a pit bull, you are a shit parent. If you are willing to gamble with the life of your child with any dog with the ability to kill them or cause major harm, you don't deserve children.
As I said, all canine animals are predators and have the ability to kill or cause major harm. That's what predators do. Since you don't seem to understand that than you shouldn't be a dog owner.

I know this point is gonna get lost in this thread, but the amount of people killed by pits from that website is a statistical nada- 700 deaths in almost 200 years. I get that they are all lives and have value, but come on.

We all fight against banning guns and the numbers aren’t even comparable. The amount of pits that attack and kill are also a statistical nothing based on the amount of pits around today.

These kids who died, it’s a tragedy and the thought of what they endured before they died is sickening. But more kids will die from trampolines and swing sets this year than are killed by any dogs period.

Eta- quick search says cdc states 4.7 million dog bites per year, approximately 16 fatalities. Search also says about 20 deaths by cows per year, 3/4 are reportedly deliberate attacks. Just for perspective

Last edited:
7 pages and still haven’t changed each other’s minds, or shut anyone down. Amateurs lol

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
I know this point is gonna get lost in this thread, but the amount of people killed by pits from that website is a statistical nada- 700 deaths in almost 200 years. I get that they are all lives and have value, but come on.

We all fight against banning guns and the numbers aren’t even comparable. The amount of pits that attack and kill are also a statistical nothing based on the amount of pits around today.

These kids who died, it’s a tragedy and the thought of what they endured before they died is sickening. But more kids will die from trampolines and swing sets this year than are killed by any dogs period.

Eta- quick search says cdc states 4.7 million dog bites per year, approximately 16 fatalities. Search also says about 20 deaths by cows per year, 3/4 are reportedly deliberate attacks. Just for perspective
^^^^^^

The vast majority of statistics are total bullshit. Especially when you have areas that report any unidentified dog that bites as a pit bull.

The statistics I read said 30% of the population is transgender and depressed because they are oppressed.

The statics I read said the planet is warming up, and the ocean levels are rising.

The statistics I read said millions of people with cancer, flu, heart attacks, car accidents, unidentified infections and gun shot wounds died of COVID and those other things were co-morbidity.

Which brings us back to the first sentence. Statics are tabulated by people with a reason to use them. They don't get collected and tabulated for free. Someone with an agenda pays for the

All right. Statistics can be skewed. So throw out statistics and just go with anecdotal evidence? Certainly there is plenty of evidence there to convince?