• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why the 6.5 CM hate ?

Are you by chance a high school kid? You act like you know everything then get pissy when told how dumb you are.

Are you still butthurt Mr .36? I wasn't referring to this thread because obviously there isn't a lot of over hyping it going on here. You are a whiney ass post whore as mentioned before by others.

So why are you yammering on and on, hammerring in THIS thread about the ppl who WAY over hype the 6.5 CM ???

Go wherever they actually are and save the world from them. Go impart your MASSIVE knowledge base to ***them. *** I'm suuuuuurrreeee they are just dying to hear from you.

Yer services are NOT needed here.

• Haha
Reactions: Bradu
LOL.... freekin' hilarious. :) Like fish in a barrel. Like Pavolv's pup. :)

I thought you wouldn't respond to people being mean? Maybe I should comment on some of you pathetic AR posts after watching those clusterfuck of threads. I suppose I will be the next person you ask to leave you alone ? You have to be a snowflake trolling gun forums

I learned a long time ago not to insult anyone's mother, slap someone else's child, or disparage anyone's choice of firearm.

Reactions: garandman
"Never explain yourself. Your friends do not need it and your enemies would not believe it." Belgicia Howell

Reactions: garandman
I learned a long time ago not to insult anyone's mother, slap someone else's child, or disparage anyone's choice of firearm.

many haven't.

We got enuf anti gunners hating on gun owners. We don't need to be hating on each other.

B61AE10D-AA67-409B-8126-A6E6D8945B32.png

many haven't.

We got enuf anti gunners hating on gun owners. We don't need to be hating on each other.

what is a shooterist?

FYI...ive turned 4-5 new shooters on to the 65 wondercreed and as i said its a great round...if you cant take a little razing about it maybe you should not participate in this thread...or the range...NO ONE IS TELLING NEW SHOOTERS THE 6.5 CREEDMOOR IS A BAD CHOICE!!!

this is like the dems and the muller report....THERES NO COLLUSION LET IT GO!!!

what is a shooterist?

FYI...ive turned 4-5 new shooters on to the 65 wondercreed and as i said its a great round...if you cant take a little razing about it maybe you should not participate in this thread...or the range...NO ONE IS TELLING NEW SHOOTERS THE 6.5 CREEDMOOR IS A BAD CHOICE!!!

Well almost no one ?

I would not recommend 6.5 CM to new shooters. ... Unless you are meaning experienced shooters new to the long range game.

To me the long range game requires the ability to hand load your own rounds and find what works in your gun. Thats hardly a "new" shooter...

Reactions: lash and 47guy
Couldn’t help myself. This was a troll thread to begin with and should be treated as such.

oh its gone sideways in a bad way now...wait tell the real mean guys get back from the range where theyve been insulting moms...slapping ppls kids and bashing new wondercreed owners!

Last edited:
Well almost no one ?
47guy said:

what is a shooterist?

Well almost no one ?

garandman said:

I would not recommend 6.5 CM to new shooters. ... Unless you are meaning experienced shooters new to the long range game.

To me the long range game requires the ability to hand load your own rounds and find what works in your gun. Thats hardly a "new" shooter...

what just a minute....i missed this...is that the savior of the creed nation saying he WOULD NOT recommended a 6.5 CM to a new shooter??? WTF???

what just a minute....i missed this...is that the savior of the creed nation saying he WOULD NOT recommended a 6.5 CM to a new shooter??? WTF???

How could you miss this ? This is the point where it couldn't have been any more obvious what a poor attempt at trolling this was

• Haha
Reactions: 47guy
How could you miss this ? This is the point where it couldn't have been any more obvious what a poor attempt at trolling this was

im just dumbfounded that the president of the wondercreed movement would say something like that...its making me have second thoughts about the muller report.

• Haha
Reactions: Bradu
Because as it gained popularity as more people started running them in matches everybody started wanting them and once the Ruger RPR came out with a very affordable out of the box rifle that was pretty accurate, every Fudd and backwoods hill jack went out and bought one and put an Athlon on it and suddenly thought it was gonna magically make them shoot better. I’m convinced that RPR’s with a Vortex HST on it are like the swisher sweets of the precision rifle world.
That being said, it is and always has been a great caliber. ?‍♂️

Hi,

Next thread options:

ZCO update
Mil vs MOA for better MOA groups
USA Made Scopes
Is US Optics any good

Sincerely,
Theis
You forgot “The Warranty”
“1200 yard gun”
“.270 Winchester Corlokt”