• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Wii for Women: Must Watch The End Of This Video

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_SXNAtwYMBw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_SXNAtwYMBw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Wii for Women: Must Watch The End Of This Video

ROFLMMFAO

You owe me a new Keyboard

My wife laughed, then gave me a dirty look...
wink.gif

Yeah but I'm sure the ones you know are used to much smaller controllers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Any girl training for better oral technique is worthy of praise!

ETA, except our daughters...Carry on. </div></div>

Hahaha I laughed twice now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Any girl training for better oral technique is worthy of praise!

ETA, except our daughters...Carry on. </div></div>

Hahaha I laughed twice now. </div></div>

+1 LMFAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah but I'm sure the ones you know are used to much smaller controllers. </div></div>

Dude you so left the door open for that one. Atta boy dmg!