• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Williams firearms out of Business ?

Black Ops

Sergeant
Minuteman
Kind of hate to start a thread like this but Williams Firearms phone number has been N. G. for several days
frown.gif
Just before it went down I had left many messages for Pam and no return calls.

http://www.williamsfirearms.com/contactus.html

Williams Firearms Company Inc.
2734 High Desert Drive suite 105
PO Box 648 Prineville, OR 97754

Order Only 1-888-257-3006

I have used the 3006 number for ever and seems like its not working ??? Does anyone know whats up with them ? I hope that all is ok and maybe there is just a problem with the phone line. Matt is a class act all the way and like I stated I hope all is well...

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike
Tac Ops</span>

Re: Williams firearms out of Business ?

I heard that the Matt has left "Williams Firearms" & is going to start his own machine shop/buisness. His Dad is still supposedly running the old buisness.

Several posts about this were posted on www.24hourcampfire.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard that the Matt has left "Williams Firearms" & is going to start his own machine shop/buisness. His Dad is still supposedly running the old buisness.</div></div>

Several posts about this were posted on www.24hourcampfire.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Talked to her today..............guess she is up and running</div></div>

I understand now and thank you for the heads up.

If you spoke with her today what number did you call ?

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike
Tac Ops</span>

They are still in business...They meaning my father Ross Williams, but I have decided to go out on my own as Williams Machine Works and offer some different products that won't be in competition with my father's work.

You can reach them at 541-447-7370, or email my father at [email protected].

Dad moved the shop to his place, so his customers are going to see some delays, but he's trying to get things back to normal as fast as possible.
As I understand it, phone lines were down for a few days, but are up to speed as of today and Pamm is still doing that work.