• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Without warning muzzle brake test

A video that just has bad English...terrible. It’s virtually you talking us to death.
I'd say I wouldn't have minded if you didn't look like a narcissist who thinks he has something more than everyone else.

Have some respect for people and stop making assumptions about other people's intentions when they don’t want to work with you.
Please save yourself some frustration and stop listening to death on a video when it says in the description the english isn't great.

I do understand the reason from TBM not to provide one for testing, as they have a hard time keeping up with demand, and I did not make any assumptions, when I say that it doesn't mean much (to me, you're right) when a company make their own testing. And on that, I added that I trust their brake to be a good performers by design and reviews.
I also understand by stating that they declined the invite, people are assuming that I mean they are not as good as they claim, but it was not my point, and I regret that. I was just saying the reason they haven't been in the test yet. I'll get one by myself and be testing it, on a future video. I removed my post trying to get rid of this misunderstanding.

Please save yourself some frustration and stop listening to death on a video when it says in the description the english isn't great.

I do understand the reason from TBM not to provide one for testing, as they have a hard time keeping up with demand, and I did not make any assumptions, when I say that it doesn't mean much (to me, you're right) when a company make their own testing. And on that, I added that I trust their brake to be a good performers by design and reviews.
I also understand by stating that they declined the invite, people are assuming that I mean they are not as good as they claim, but it was not my point, and I regret that. I was just saying the reason they haven't been in the test yet. I'll get one by myself and be testing it, on a future video. I removed my post trying to get rid of this misunderstanding.
It's a good step to admit your mistakes publicly, even if you've been slapped on the wrist in the first place.

I think the format is just too heavy. It's hard to see the value added in this kind of video. Involve shooters and don't try to do a scientific analysis when clearly you're not and it's impossible to do without spending a fortune.

No one is interested in generic recoil reduction data from a sled because it's been done so many times before.

What is interesting is to see the difference in recoil perceived by a very experienced shooter (under multiple conditions) and relate it to the effect in the scope with a triggercam. Let people judge.

Remember the quote from Albert Einstein:

"More the knowledge
Lesser the Ego
Lesser the knowledge
More the Ego"

Reactions: NodakBarbarian
No one is interested in generic recoil reduction data from a sled because it's been done so many times before.

What is interesting is to see the difference in recoil perceived by a very experienced shooter (under multiple conditions) and relate it to the effect in the scope with a triggercam. Let people judge.
I do agree on the sled, I did it because it gives an easy to collect data, and a baseline on recoil reduction.

What I really wanted to see, is the real rifle behavior, but I did not want to use a shooter that is not a reliable controlled device, and so I've builded one that would simulate it, repetedly. No it does not act like a human and cannot compensate anything other than that I put as pressure or device, and it freely let the muzzle rise. It does not give an absolute data on the recoil mitigation or the muzzle movement on all situation, but I think it gives some information on how the brake will make the muzzle move, and give a comparison point in this specific scenario.
Way more data to collect after those test as it picked up my curiosity on a more loaded rifle and on different calibers.

PS: I don't claim being a scientist or ballistician, I just enjoy a lot testing these kind of stuff and looking at data that can give us some information that are hard to get other way. And being there, sharing all that to our community is just a plus

The most interesting thing would be to take data with several shooters with different styles and to quantify and qualify their experience (survey on the experience of the shooter and video of the reticle when shooting)
I really do not want to go on a route where personals perception is the way to compare. But it's just me.

As for next, as rydah saids, it might not be the appropriate thread to discuss of a non-TMB video, if we want to continue this discussion I'll point out the video thread itself : https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...on-video-now-available.7165547/#post-10800174

Again, sorry for the pollution on this TMB thread

New TMB design

Attachments

• 81D59D0A-883D-449A-842C-61CB18F0CADE.jpeg
    81D59D0A-883D-449A-842C-61CB18F0CADE.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47